A tale of loss and lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franca was also feeling the chill of the unheated house and so readily nodded, "Sure. I`ll be there in a few seconds." Laura padded back towards her bedroom as Franca gazed at the shapely body barely concealed beneath the clinging green silk. Hastily Franca turned off all of her lights and nearly sprinted across the hallway as her skin was already covered in goosebumps. Laura was lying in bed with the cover pulled up to her chin, but the duvet was pulled back on one side to allow Franca to join her.

As Franca moved to climb into the bed in the dark her foot snagged on something slippery on the floor. Looking down she could just about make out a pile of green silk. It was the nightdress Laura had been wearing a few minutes before. Laura must have seen her hesitate as she whispered, "I always sleep in the nude. I hope that`s OK for you?"

Franca began to reply as Laura added, "There`s not much you haven`t already seen Franca. After all you watched me suck off your father the first night we met. I wasn`t wearing much more then as I am now."

Franca could feel herself flush as she stammered, "You knew I was watching?"

"Of course. I`m a woman. I knew that you would want to know that I could take care of Derek." She was quiet for a few beats of Franca`s heart before she added, "Especially in those ways. Your father was a very sexual, virile man. That was the first thing I loved about him. It was only later that I fell in love with the warm hearted, generous, caring man that we both knew. Before that I just liked to be fucked by him. I hope that doesn't offend you?"

Franca actually laughed out loud, "No Laura it doesn't offend me. In fact I`m happy that he had another four years of happiness with you. I knew he loved sex. I used to lie in bed listening to him and my mother going at it every night, so I`m sure that he just wanted a bunk up before he too fell in love with you."

Laura sniggered. Franca was still standing next to the bed when Laura said, "Are you getting in or not. It`s like bloody Alaska in here."

Franca started to get into bed, then surprising even herself she pulled the T-shirt over her head and shimmied out of her shorts before sliding under the covers and pulling them up to nearly cover her face. Lying on her back staring at the ceiling she could hear Laura breathing gently next to her, then the older women murmured, "You have really nice breasts. I always wanted bigger ones rather than the two gnat bites that I was dealt."

"Thanks," Franca muttered rather subconsciously. "Perhaps we can swap. I have always hated my boobs. They always got in the way when I played netball or any other sport."

They lay in silence for a minute and Franca shivered as the cold sheets pressed against her body. They smelt strongly of the softener that Laura seemed to pour liberally into every machine load of washing. Both women didn`t sleep. They lay gazing up at the light fixture above the bed. Eventually Laura broke the silence. "I bet Joe likes them. He looks like a bit of a tit man."

Franca had to smile as Laura had hit the nail right on the head. Joe was indeed a "Tit man" as she had so crudely described him. Franca remembered the first time he had fucked her boobs. She had poured a liberal amount of baby oil on her breasts at his request. Joe had straddled her. She had squeezed her breasts together as he had thrust himself between them in a parody of the sex act. If she was honest about it it hadn`t really done anything for her until he had ejaculated a copious amount of his come that sprayed all over her face. She loved the taste of his come and had used a finger to scrape the salty cream into her mouth while Joe went down on her until she climaxed rather vociferously. They had repeated this many times since then as Joe seemed to enjoy it, and Franca enjoyed the quid pro quo that followed. "He does!" she muttered.

Laura seemed to relax now. The room was dark, and she was just an indistinct lump in the bed next to Franca as she boldly asked, "Does he just play with them and suck your nipples, or does he want to slide his cock between them?"

Franca grinned. The dark room and the amount of gin still in her system made her feel like this was more of a dream rather than the truth being that she was lying naked in bed with her equally nude step mother discussing how her boyfriend liked her breasts. "He likes to do both."

"Do you let him come on them?"

"Sometimes!"

"I bet he has a nice dick. How big is it?"

Franca swung her head to stare at Laura but could only make out the pale shape of her face and not any distinct features. Deciding that no harm could come from fuelling the older woman`s fantasies she stated, "He has a really nice cock. It`s about five inches and bends upwards somewhat. He also knows what to do with it." Franca was on a roll now. Her inhibitions completely disappeared as she added, "I can`t get enough of it. I love it when he fucks me, or when I suck him off." Then Franca went deathly still as she comprehended how open she had been.

"Tell me more," Laura was almost breathless as she nearly begged, "How does he fuck you? In the pussy? In the arse?. Him on top? You on top? From behind?"

Franca could feel the mattress moving subtly. Was Laura masturbating? Franca blurted out, "My favourite is when he does me doggy style. He gets so deep. It almost feels like he is poking my womb. Joe is a great lover. He varies the speed, depth, and angle of every thrust. I can come and come when he does that." Laura was moaning quietly beside her when she added "When his come erupts inside me I orgasm again, no matter how many times I have already come!"

The bed was shaking wildly now as Laura was lost in her own masturbation, her hand moving frantically below the duvet, "More!" she almost pleaded. "I`m so close Franca. Tell me more. How does he taste when you blow him?"

Franca couldn`t be sure if she was now doing this to try and cheer Laura up, or if she too was getting off on the dirty talk. Her hand snaked surreptitiously between her own legs. The tiny landing strip she kept trimmed on her mons guided her fingers between slippery, lubricated folds into a tunnel that was flooded with her juices. She let out a low, "Aaaaaah!" as her fingers delved into the slimy hole, then continued, "His come tastes like champagne." Her fingers began to circle the hard clitoris poking from its sheath. "When I go down on him I enjoy the feel of my tongue on his shaft. His balls fit perfectly in my palm. He is just the right size that I can get his entire cock in my mouth without gagging, and when he comes I could drink it all day. That salty, creamy, fizzy slime tastes like nectar to me."

Laura let out a low moan beside her and Franca could feel her shudders even if she was a foot away from her. Franca`s own fingers continued to play surreptitiously with her own vagina until Laura panted breathlessly, "Fuck I needed that Franca. I haven`t even masturbated since your father left us, so that was some pent up release after all this time." There was a short pause before she added," I hope you are not sickened or disgusted by me?"

Franca didn`t speak, just let her hand move under the duvet until it found one of Laura`s. She squeezed it in a sign that she understood and was happy when Laura squeezed in return. Franca could still feel the sticky moisture coating Laura`s fingers as she herself continued to run little circles around her own clit. She hoped Laura would doze off soon as she desperately wanted to come but was bashful about doing it as Laura listened.

Laura said, "Goodnight Franca." Rolling over onto her side facing away from Franca.

Franca waited for sweet gentle snores to come from her step mother before she increased the pace of her fingers against her now pulsing clitoris, trying anxiously not to let the mattress move too much. As she felt her climax hurtling to a conclusion she too rolled away so that her back was to Laura, her thighs clamping around her still moving hand as she bit into the pillow to suppress any noises.

As she lay shuddering in the pale moonlight seeping between the dark blue velvet curtains of the bedroom Franca was struck by two things. Firstly the intensity of her orgasm. Normally her masturbatory orgasms were satisfying, but by no means as powerful as when she shared her bed with Joe. Secondly was how much she loved and appreciated Laura, and the fact that she had helped her to achieve her own climax was somehow deeply fulfilling for Franca.

Franca woke up as she heard Laura creeping around the bedroom. She had forgotten that it was Laura`s first day back at work and she rolled over and opened one gritty eye to watch Laura as she dressed. Laura had placed the small lamp from the nightstand on the floor so as not to disturb Franca, so the wan light barely illuminated the large bedroom. Franca watched as Laura stood with her back to the bed and fished items from the large, mirrored wardrobe she had shared with her father.

Laura had not realised Franca was watching. This made the younger women feel pangs of guilt as she saw Laura take underwear from a draw in the wardrobe.

Closing her eyes to slits to give the appearance she was still asleep Franca was fascinated as she observed Laura turn away from the wardrobe. She was obviously freshly showered as she turned to face the bed, glancing quickly at Franca, and smiling. Franca thought she had a great body; her small breasts were hard and firm. Small pink nipples were erect in the coldness of the February chill.

Her legs were athletic and muscled in all the right places and her waist was trim, without an ounce of fat. Below that perfect waist was a perfectly shaved mons, and in the pale light Franca could just about make out the beginnings of the slit below it. That slit became more obvious as Laura sat in a chair opposite the bed and rolled black stockings up each of her legs. A bright red garter belt was clipped around her waist and Franca watched fascinated as Laura carefully attached the stockings to it with the little plastic buckles.

Franca had never got into wearing such sexy lingerie, but when Laura added a matching bra and panties she had to admit that she looked so fucking sexy she could understand why men liked it. Making a noticeable amount of noise in an attempt to make it look like she was only just waking up she slid backwards so her back rested against the headboard and mumbled "Good Morning!"

Laura beamed at her then Franca blushed as she replied, "Good Morning Franca. I hope you enjoyed the show!"

Deciding honesty was the best policy she muttered, "Yes. You have a great body Laura, plus that lingerie just makes it look even better." When Laura giggled Franca added sheepishly, "I may have to borrow it one night as I am sure Joe would love it!"

As Laura pulled on a tight black skirt that reached her knees she told Franca, "Be my guest. I have a ton of these underwear sets. Your father loved it when I got all sexy for him. They are in these drawers here, help yourself whenever you want."

"Thanks!" Franca told her as she saw Laura pull on an ivory coloured blouse and a jacket to match the skirt. Smart three inch black leather heels were pulled from the wardrobe and Laura slipped one stockinged foot into each.

Walking to the door Lara seemed to remember something and turned to face Franca, "Thank you for last night Franca. I had fun." Laura was now staring at the floor as if deciding what to say next. With a deep breath as if to steady her nerves she added so quietly that Franca struggled to hear her words, "Maybe.....If it is OK with you?........Maybe......We could do it again sometime?"

Franca answered immediately with absolutely no hesitation, "Of course Laura. Whenever you....feel the need....just ask. I enjoyed it as well."

Laura turned and walked out the door. Franca heard her call from the landing, "Yes you did. That was one hell of an orgasm you had. The whole bed was shaking!" Then she was gone leaving Franca staring at the deserted doorway and feeling slightly embarrassed that her step mother had heard her climax last night.

Franca lay in the large bed that her father had shared with Laura and tried to make sense of what had happened there, and also her hasty reply that she would repeat it whenever Laura needed it. After an hour of thinking and coming to no explanation of why she had done what she had done, and why she was already looking forward to replicating it she knew one thing for certain. She was fucking horny as hell! Sprinting across the hallway to her own bedroom she retrieved her mobile from where she had left it charging on the nightstand and sent a WhatsApp message to Joe. "What U doing?"

By the time she had relieved herself in the bathroom and returned to the bedroom Joe`s answer had arrived. "Nothing. At home."

"Want to come over?" she typed with fingers shaking in anticipation.

"Give me an hour!"

"OK!"

That time was spent with Franca getting ready. She showered, washed her hair, and shaved her armpits and legs. She contemplated shaving her pubic hair to copy Laura but decided to just trim her half inch landing strip as close as she could to the skin.

Twenty minutes was spent perusing Laura`s impressive collection of lingerie. Franca was staring at herself in the full length mirror when the doorbell rang.

Franca had selected a pale yellow bra, panties, and garter belt set. Franca had had to let out the bra straps to the maximum and push her breasts agonisingly into the cups to make up for the difference in size to Laura`s breasts, but this just enhanced the wantonness of her outfit She had topped this off with a pair of pale, smoky grey stockings that she had found in an unopened packet. A pair of grey heels that she had worn only twice were dug out from the bottom of her own wardrobe and Franca had to admit to herself that she looked pretty damn hot as she moved quickly down the stairs. She was relieved to see Joe`s outline in the frosty glass of the front door so she wouldn`t be giving Mr. Peters the postman a heart attack that morning.

Joe was pulled through the front door in seconds. The outfit may have looked fabulous, but it offered no protection to the icy wind that entered the hallway when Franca opened the door. The kiss she had placed on Joe`s shocked face was full of passion, lust, and desire. Her fingers were already fumbling with his belt before the front door closed.

She was in such a hurry that she just couldn`t undo the belt so she fell to her knees in front of a stunned Joe right there in the hallway, roughly dragging both his jeans and his boxers with the stupid Scooby Doo motives right down to his ankles. Much to her disappointment Joe`s manhood was showing the effects of the frigid weather and lay like a shrivelled worm in his nest of downy brown hair.

Without trying to hide her desperation her lips closed around the soft flesh. She sighed faintly in relief as he began to grow in her warm mouth. Her hand came up and cupped his balls. Her freshly painted fingernails scratched the scrotum playfully as her tongue wrapped itself around his rapidly enlarging penis. Leaving one hand playing mischievously with his hard balls Franca moved the other behind him and grabbed one buttock, pulling him towards her and forcing his now fully erect cock completely into her mouth.

Franca coughed slightly as his bulbous head grazed the beginning of her throat, but she wouldn`t be denied as her hand held him tightly against her as her tongue thrashed frantically around his shaft. Within a minute Franca felt Joe`s knees begin to twitch as her lips slid sensuously up and down on his shaft. Franca knew this signalled his impending ejaculation and she aggressively shrugged away his hands as he tried to pull her from the floor. She wanted his come. She needed his come, and by fuck she was going to get it. Her head movements became more rapid. His pre-come became more of a trickle, then he was grunting loudly above her as she felt his body spasm and her mouth fill with his delicious seed. Franca lavished attention on his rapidly shrinking manhood, sucking every drop she could from the minute slit at the top, then licking all the residue from his shaft and balls until Joe literally begged her to stop as it was beginning to hurt.

Joe shuffled over to sit on the bottom steps of the stairs. His face carried a stupid grin similar to those shared by Scooby and Shaggy on the bright green boxer shorts that were bunched around his ankles with his black jeans. His thick puffer winter jacket was still zipped up as he squatted staring at Franca. "That was different!" he said with a grin. "No good morning Joe. No would you like a cup of tea Joe. No would you like me to suck your balls drier than the Gobi desert like a crazy devil woman."

They were both laughing now as Franca crawled the short distance to her boyfriend and laid her forearms on his bare thighs and stared up at him. "Sorry. I was just so fucking horny I couldn`t wait!"

"And what brought on said horniness, that by the way was absolutely fucking fantastic for me?"

Franca and Joe had always had a frank and honest approach to their sex life. They had discussed in some detail the things they had done with their previous sex partners. Franca explained to Joe all about the previous nights experience with Laura as her fingers absent mindedly stroked his penis. After she had finished telling him about watching Laura dress that morning, including a very detailed description of the older blondes body she was happy to feel the blood moving to stiffen his rod between her fingers. "Now are you going to fuck me Joe or what?"

In answer to her rather crude enquiry Joe unzipped his jacket and threw it on the hall floor, grabbed Franca under both arms and dragged her upright before placing a hand tenderly in the middle of her back and gingerly pushing her forwards until she was bent double, her heels placed on the hall carpet and her hands flat on the fifth stair. Moving behind her Franca felt him tug the satiny yellow gusset of her panties to one side, then she sighed under her breath as she felt him rub the head of his hard dick up and down her very wet slit before sliding it effortlessly inside her.

Joe felt so good as he thrust carefully into her sopping tunnel. When he bent his knees slightly to change his angle of penetration it sent shivers of pleasure through Franca`s body as he grazed against her G-spot. Her earlier frenzied emptying of his balls ensured that their lovemaking was long and enjoyable for both, and by the time he ejaculated deep within her Franca was already in the throes of her third orgasm.

They collapsed onto the stairs as Joe remarked, "Now how about that cup of tea?"

They carried the tea up to Franca`s bedroom and it soon went cold on the nightstand as Franca rode Joe slowly to a satisfying mutual orgasm. More bouts of lovemaking throughout the afternoon were punctuated only by brief naps then Joe had to leave. He was on shift at eight and had to go home and change before work. Franca lay in the bed. The bra had been discarded along with the panties. The bra as it had started too hurt, and the panties were jettisoned to allow Joe to use his tongue unobstructed on her pussy and anus. The later was then the receiver of some nice gentle anal sex to finish their day off in style. Franca still wore the garter belt and stockings when Laura walked through her open bedroom door.

She perched on the side of the bed and with a broad smile she said, "I see you took me up on my offer. From the smirk on your face and the stink of sex in this room I take it that Joe was the beneficiary, or I hope it was Joe?"

"Yes of course it was Joe. My God I nearly raped the poor boy!" Franca said, her grin getting wider as she spoke.