A tale of loss and lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe actually groaned as Franca let her hand fall to the waistband of the black panties and push inside. Laura sighed as Franca pushed first one, then two fingers into her wet tunnel. Laura was visibly shaking as Franca gingerly fingered her, then her own hand slid inside the pale lilac panties of Franca, discovering that she was dripping down there.

Franca never let her eyes leave Joe`s as she and Laura fingered each other standing before him in the cottage`s lounge. Franca`s eyes dropped to Joe`s groin where the football shorts were now tenting dramatically. Laura let out a low moan of frustration as Franca used a hard fingernail to scratch gently across her throbbing clitoris before pulling her hand out of Laura`s panties.

Laura opened her eyes and looked questioningly at Franca. Franca dropped onto all fours and crawled towards Joe. On reaching her destination she struggled to pull off his shorts as his massive erection got caught on the elastic waistband. She only managed to pull his shorts off when Laura joined her to help.

Franca had never seen Joe so hard. His five and a bit inches stood straight up, waving slightly as her hand wrapped around it and her lips encircled the purple, swollen head. There were already multiple beads of pre-come leaking from the tip and her tongue whisked them away. Franca bobbed once, twice three times, taking his manhood as deep as she could, then removed the cock from her mouth and pointed it at Laura with her hand.

Laura gave her a look that could only be described as "Are you sure?"

Once Franca nodded Laura needed no further encouragement. Her mouth opened wide, and she engulfed Joe`s dick, pushing deeper and deeper until her nose was buried in his wispy, brown pubic hair. Franca saw Evan begin to tremble and knew he was close. The stimulation from watching her and Laura had obviously over excited him even before the two women and begun to blow him.

Laura had started to slide gradually back up Joe`s shaft when Franca placed her hand carefully on the back of her head and pushed her insistently back downwards until her nose was once more resting against the curly brown hair. Joe let out a long shrill "Aaaaargh!" as Laura made loud choking sounds when Joe`s seed flooded into her mouth and throat. She was still coughing when Franca pulled her in for a kiss, her tongue seeking out her boyfriend's semen from inside Laura`s mouth.

Franca crawled up onto the sofa and planted a long kiss on Joe as she let her legs fall open. Laura needed no more coaxing as she eased the lilac panties to one side and buried her face between Franca`s thighs. Franca groaned into Joe`s mouth as Laura`s talented tongue explored her soaking wet pussy. Franca`s hand gently stroked Joe`s face as they kissed as Laura expertly tongued her cunt.

They were still kissing as Franca felt her climax approach. Her hand dropped from his face, delighted to find that he was already starting to stiffen. She began to fondle him leisurely, his burgeoning erection growing in her fist. Then she was quivering against his body as Laura sucked visciously on her clit causing her to spasm in an intense orgasm.

Panting noticeably Franca continued to caress his penis as she gave Laura a knowing look and nodded towards the hard dick in her hand. Laura paused for a second, then crawled up onto the sofa to straddle Joe`s waist. Franca lined up the head of Joe`s rejuvenated cock with the entrance to Laura`s pussy and Laura allowed Franca to feed it inside her as she settled back down. Franca was fascinated watching Joe`s familiar cock disappear inside Laura`s instantly recognisable pussy.

Franca kissed Joe again as Laura began bouncing up and down on his hard rod.

Franca spent some time pulling the bustier off of Laura and suckled each nipple in turn as Laura continued to ride Joe. Laura`s breathing was coming in pants and Joe was whimpering under his breath. Franca slid to the carpeted floor so that she could watch in close up as Joe`s thick shaft penetrated Laura again and again. Leaning forward Franca ran her tongue tentatively around Joe`s scrotum, then she let it trail upwards to lick his shaft clean of Laura`s juices on every stroke, then moving further upwards her tongue brushed the puckered hole of Laura`s anus.

The touch of Franca`s tongue across her anus induced a wild, shuddering, contorting orgasm in Laura that was accompanied by loud cursing, "Fuck! Fuck! Fucking hell!"

Her agitation hastened Joe`s orgasm. He thrust powerfully upwards as his balls emptied inside Laura. He came so much that it leaked almost immediately down the sides of his shaft where Franca waited to lap it up, relishing the combined taste of him and Laura.

Laura allowed Joe to slip from inside her closely followed by a gooey mess of their blended juices that Franca gobbled up greedily. As Franca did this Joe and Laura kissed for the first time, so that when Franca rose from the floor her heart nearly burst seeing her two loves kissing so amorously.

What followed was a long night of sexual indulgence, that continued for the entire week. Joe took them both in every way imaginable, whilst they enjoyed each other when he was forced into periods of recovery.

On the drive back to London Joe asked Laura to stop the car at a beautiful spot with views over the Wiltshire countryside. Once they were at the raised viewing point he pulled Franca towards him, dropped to one knee, and held out a small red, velvet ring box. "Franca. You would make me the happiest man in the World if you would agree to marry me!"

Franca was stunned, her gaze flicking down to Joe`s expectant face, and across at Laura, who was shuffling around uncomfortably to one side. Before she could answer her heart nearly exploded with joy when Joe added, "Of course I will buy another ring for Laura when we get back to London."

"Yeeeeees!" yelled Franca.

When Joe looked at Laura and asked, "Will you marry me as well Laura?"

Her shriek was even louder than Franca`s. As the viewing point was deserted this late in the day the three celebrated with Joe having his cock sucked almost dry by his two fiancées and he had never been happier in his life.

The End