All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 02'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading this chapter and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I really Love this story .....I hope you keep writing ..... I can't wait to read what happens nexr....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Obsessed.

I love this story. I can't wait to read your next update!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still working

So after asking some readers' opinions on the matter I'm working to finish or nearly finish before I start posting again. Regardless of how far I get I'll start posting again in December. Also I'll be moving this to non-con as things are going to get much worse for Anna as the story progresses.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE GODS AND DEMONS IN THEIR INFINITE WISDOM AND JOKES

bestow on mortals without proper training, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

First, let me say that from what I've read so far (just finished Ch. 2), you have written an excellent story, with good development and depth of your main characters. I'm enjoying the story immensely. I know this was written some time ago, but I am hoping that in the rest of your stories, you will take more care with grammatical errors (e.g., using "then" instead of "than" [p.1 of Ch.2 "...the garment was proving to be more trouble " then" it was worth." Is one example. There were 1 or 2 more occurrences of using "then" when you should have used "than." There were a few other grammar errors, but I can't go back to find them or it will erase this message. Sorry.) And that you also check for small typos, such as (again on page 1 of Ch. 2: "She remembered with searing clarity the feeling on his eyes on hers..." Instead of, "the feeling OF his eyes on hers...). These kinds of errors can really distract a reader from an otherwise fantastic story.

I know that, in a forum such as this, many readers do not care, and may not even notice the kinds of things which I have discussed. In fact, some of the stories on this forum are so poorly written that to offer comment would be a complete waste, and the author would learn nothing, but feel greatly insulted. I see in you much greater potential. You are obviously college-educated and have a strong grasp on how to communicate through the written word. What you need is little more than attention-to-detail and some more careful proof-reading to make your stories among the finest on this board, which I believe to be the best on the internet. So take heart, remember your English composition course, and perhaps have an educated third party proof your work before you submit it. I hope this has been helpful, and - Keep on Writing!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anon

Thank you so much for your edits. I'm flattered my work warranted such a close reading. I am looking for beta readers and I'd greatly appreciate your help. Email me if you are interested. thanks again!!

kris10ekris10eover 7 years ago
Perfectly Written

WELL DONE MY DEAR

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
A good second chapter

I like how you reinforce the fact that she can't choose vengeance over justice (as frustrating as it may be for the reader). I could find myself screaming at the screen at Leonid, just give her permission to kill them all already.

5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well put together

Not what I was expecting on a site like this, but great to see a woman’s perspective on intimacy. Looking forward to more character development and where fate takes our heroine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous