All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 07'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I definitely prefer a bad boy, who's just. Bad. Evil. Wrong. So I love the feedback the reader gave. Delicious stuff!

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely love where the character of Leonid is going. Sexy possessive angry god sounds perfect to me ! Can't wait for the next chapter! Although I feel like it's gonna be less Leonid and Anna moments :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Does Leonid have the IQ of a rock?

The problem with this silliness is that it's so unbelievable. Even for fiction it was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anon troll strikes again

Do you even read these things before you make stupid comments?

CherieA0221CherieA0221about 8 years ago
Great!

I like the way hes getting more depth, like the other commenter a bad boy is always more exciting then someone with a bland personality :D

ButterBearButterBearabout 8 years ago
Great read

I love this story. Character development and plot are well written and engaging. I encourage you to keep going as this story has potential. Kudos!!

RamielionRamielionabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Very hot but also very emotional at times. Totally in love, I wait eagerly for the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still a ghost follower...

Ok, so I'm sorry I didn't reply in the last chapter, but after reading this I just have to, you have taken this story in such a new direction! <3 I have to say I LOVE Leonid and Anna, I love the new conflict, and I love Dev as a friend (to answer a question you had posed to me in an earlier chapter). I think that it's natural for Anna to have feelings for Dev and that adds a nice softness and, honestly, reality to some of her romance (it's normal to sometimes have feelings for your friends, you're not only going to feel something for one person forever), but she's eternally bound in a complex relationship with Leonid, and I think you did amazing things to make the relationship more complex in this chapter... A LOT of amazing things, and I have to say that the changes you made based on feedback worked out beautifully, conversations and dialogue are important, but the rawness and feeling of this chapter were perfect. I like a complex, human love interest, even when the love interest isn't human, and you're doing a great job.

To the commenter saying that this isn't believable, it really depends on what you find believable, I personally can empathize with Anna (while I haven't felt or experienced the majority of what she's going through) so it makes the story very compelling and believable for me.

Thank you so much, as always, for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thanks to everyone who commented!

Thanks to everyone here. I really appreciate the comments and support. To those who are still reading: comment! feedback! I need it, I want it. I can't go on without it. No seriously. Tell me anything and everything on your mind.

I'm working on pushing through to the end of this story before posting again. I swear I started this with 8 chapters planned but stories have a mind of their own sometimes. Hopefully I can start posting again in a few months when it's all finished up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When do we get more!?

Is it bad that I literally check your page every day to see if you uploaded more of this story? When do you think you'll start posting the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anon I'm still plugging away

That's so sweet! I'm really flattered that you are checking for more. I am still working on the story (on chapter 12 now...I started with only 8 planned, AND i've written like 30 pages from Leonid's perspective though I don't know what I'm going to do with it). I really want to finish it before I start posting chapters to guarantee a full story (unlike my last one which I posted and left hanging when the muse abandoned me), and also to make sure the rules of the universe are consistent (call me detail oriented, it's a kinder term). If you want me to send you an email when I start posting again so that you don't have to keep checking, send me a message with your email and I'll let you know! Thanks again for sticking with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impatiently waiting!

I havent been this drawn into a story in a long time! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost there!

@anon I'm really almost there. I've finished the first draft of the entire story and I'm doing my edits now and then I'm sending it to my awesome beta readers/editors and then I'll start posting again. I hope the whole process takes less than a month (key word is 'hope'). Thanks for your message!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
Turning a corner

... towards a conclusion. A few more pieces are falling into place now. It feels like the ending is there just outside my grasp.

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687over 6 years ago
Loooooooove

Honestly I love the story exactly as is so far. I really like the complexity the other god brings to the table, it feels like we're delving beneath all the interactions as they appear on the surface and were getting sneak peak at how messed up and complicated things really are for Leonid. Anna's character is compelling and you've done a lovely job developing the characters and their relationships. It all feels earned and has weight a lot of stories on here don't. Whatever direction you're going, I'm totally along for the ride. Don't worry about the random turd commenters, haters gonna hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

While this marks all the boxes I still can't feel anything for Leonid, Even his unbridled passion came off as nothing more than a selfish possessive demand for submission. . After all she's been through she deserves someone like Dev. Or !maybe some kind of menage. The love and tenderness she needs from Dev and the pain and control she needs from Leonid. Kind of like an open relationship with both a husband and a Top/Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I can't get enough!

This story is really good! It's really well-written, the plot is sooo interesting and so good, and I love the character development! Please don't ever doubt you writing skills because you have no need to, you're amazing at writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your writing is top notch

I am so drawn in by your stories. I just finished The Siren, which was crazy sexy and compelling, though I did wish Kenna could have found more self-reliance and maybe even a bit of revenge in the end. Then I moved onto this. I think I like it even more! Anna has so much fire and desire and spirit. I’m glad to see a non-con heroine who fights general oppression and does not allow her personality to be subverted (despite the physical domination that is, undeniably, super erotic and a total page-turner)! Well done! I seriously can’t wait for them to fuck, haha!

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
New Thoughts Of Leonid

Ok, after reading this chapter, I can’t help feeling the only reason Leonid is not being his usual controlling asshole self is because ... he has somehow ‘mucked up’ big time and he fears Imonesh is going to take him down. So now (being an egotistical deity and all) he’s not being honest with Anna regarding her contract and why he’s REALLY afraid of Imonesh discovering they’re bound to one another. Actually, I think Leonid just wants Anna to go away not for her well-being, but to save his own skin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

my love for dev is increasing every min god he is simply a dream

also does leonid hates anna's nipple coz he either put painful nipple clamps or bites them to blood he really hates her breast

he could be gentle with her as she is technically still a virgin and so not used to sex let alone domination

i am glad most real men (except the bdsm psycho) dont like to torture /bite /hurt nipples all the time

clamps would be the most painful thing after dry anal pouding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous