A Tale of Sluts 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baymax5
Baymax5
82 Followers

"Umm...well.. not really." Kyle murmured.

"What do you mean!? I thought you said she was lying naked, legs spread!" Mark asked.

"Well, I couldn't get a good look at her pussy because mom had a really hairy one! And it was covering up everything." Kyle said, looking embarrassed.

"Bummer." Mark responded.

"Well, I am sure if you ask her nicely, she will show it to you," Kyle said jokingly.

:I think she's struggling with confidence since dad left. And I am pretty sure if an 18-year-old shows interest in her body, that will boost her self confidence.: Kyle said, with a distant tone.

"Yeah right. I should just ask your mom to show me her pussy." Mark mocked his friend.

"Hey Mrs. Smith, can I please see your hairy pussy?" Mark said in a fake innocent voice and laughed.

"Well, not like that." Kyle was embarrassed again.

"If you show interest in her body or compliment her, she might let you have a peek, you know what I mean? Or just swing by my place sometime and you'll see her lying naked on the couch."

"Maybe that's what she needed. Mom is totally losing it and it's killing me to see her like this. If you flirt with her, she'll feel like she can still attract younger guys like you." Kyle further added.

"Now you are being crazy." Mark responded to his friend's weird proposal.

"What if it works?" Kyle asked.

"What works?" Mark asked in return.

Kyle took a deep breath and was like, "what if you show interest in her and that helps with her depression? You are my best friend and I am asking for help."

"I can see a dozen of loopholes in your plan with severe consequences. What if she rats me out to my mom? What if she's down to have sex? Would you be okay if I am having sex with your mom? I can't say no, otherwise she might think I'm rejecting her and that could make her more depressed." Mark reasoned.

"I am not saying that I don't find your mom attractive. But this will bring more chaos than making anything better."

Kyle shrugged. "I guess you might be right, but let me think about it. I think we can come with a plan."

"Just let it go, man."

Kyle didn't say anything, but he had a distant look on his face. Mark's seen that look before. Once Kyle gets an idea in his head, he can't let go of it.

"I will call you later." Kyle left saying that.

"What have gotten myself into!" Mark thought.

.....

Mark was back home around 5:30 pm.

"Mom, am home." Mark shouted.

"In here, sweetheart." Linda replied from the basement.

"Coming up in a moment."

"Okay, I am going to freshen up." Mark went to his room.

Once inside, Mark saw that his room was completely clean and all the dirty laundries are taken care of.

He quickly looked underneath his mattress. The panties were gone.

"O shit! O shit! Mom has found Jenny's panties!!!"

"I am screwed! Royally screwed!" Mark started shaking.

"What should I do!? Jenny will kill me. If mom doesn't."

Linda was back in the kitchen. She was wiping the clean kitchen counter with a grin on her face.

"How was your day, sweetheart?" Linda asked as she saw Mike coming down the stairs.

"Ummm.. I guess... I guess it was okay." Mark gulped and replied.

"Is there something wrong, sweetheart? You seem tensed." Linda teased, knowing full well.

"No.. nothing. I saw you cleaned my room."

"Yes sweetie. You should try cleaning it sometimes. There were unwashed laundry everywhere." She emphasized on the word 'unwashed'.

"Umm, mom, did you? Did you....?" Mark stammered.

"I did what, sweetie?" Linda teased her son mercilessly.

"Never mind." Mark chickened out and didn't ask about the missing panties.

And started walking towards the stairs again.

"Mark?" Linda asked.

"Is something missing from your room?" Linda took out the panties from the kitchen drawer and held them in front of her face.

Mark's face became completely red.

"I.. I can explain, mom. Don't be mad, please." Mark said in a shaky voice.

Seeing Mark in distress, Linda's heart melted.

"Ohh Mark, mommy can be never mad at you baby." Mommy was just teasing. She rushed towards him and hugged her son.

Mark felt his mom's massive tits against his face. She was still holding the panties in her hand. I just have one question.

"Did you steal them? The panties?" She asked softly.

"Steal!?" Mark looked into his mother's eyes.

"GOD! NO! Never, mom," Mark responded.

"Then it's okay, baby." She hugged him again. His face was again squeezed between her big, motherly tits.

She giggled and said, "do you want them back?"

She kept it close to her chest and Mark could see the panties right in front of his face. He could smell the musky aroma of Jenny's panties. Linda could too. Mark's cock twitched.

Linda could feel her pussy getting wet. She has always enjoyed the musky smell of pussies. Regardless of whose pussy it is.

"yes please." Mark answered with a red face.

"Yes, please what, honey?" Linda teased. She was enjoying the bond between her son and the scent of pussy coming from the panties.

Mom, can I have it back?"

"Can you have back what?" Linda kept the panties on top of her meaty tits and looked into her son's eye.

"Can I have the panties back, mom?"

"There you go. Was that too hard?" Linda asked.

Mark was getting turned on, and his boner was poking Linda's thigh.

"But I can feel something else is hard." Linda giggled and teased her son.

Mark suddenly jerked away from his mom's hug. He grabbed the panties from his mother's chest and made a ran for his room.

Linda could see an impressive tent in front of Mark's shorts.

She got silent for a moment, seeing the enormous bulge.

Then she laughed and said, "don't spend too much time with them. Dinner will be ready shortly."

Mark went to his room, thinking. "I have a such cool mom."

Then he saw a text from Jenny. "What are you doing, baby?"

He replied, "bout to start homework. You won't even believe what happened today."

Jenny's response was quick. "What happened!? Is there something wrong!? Are you okay, Mark?" She went into panic mode.

Mark realized his text had her girlfriend all worried.

"No! no! Everything is fine. I will tell you later tonight."

"Ohh! Okay. Don't freak me out like that again."

"Sorry about that." Mark apologized.

Mark showed up for dinner around 9:00 pm. Linda prepared lasagna for dinner.

"Do you have any plans, mom to celebrate dad's return?" Mark asked

"Not really, sweetie." Linda replied, while sipping her wine.

Linda was silent.

"Is there something wrong, mom?". Mark asked.

"Nothing, sweetie. I just miss your dad." He could sense the sadness in her voice.

"It's okay, mom. Dad will be back next week." Mark tried to comfort his mother.

They ate the rest of the dinner without saying a word. Mark plopped on the couch and turned on the TV, just like he did yesterday.

Linda went to her room to put on her nightclothes. She wore a light gray Heart Print Lace Trim Nightdress that came down to her shapely thighs and put on a pair of Silk G-String Thong panties. The gusset was deep blue with cotton lining inside. Her big pussy bush was sticking out through the sides of her panties. The back was a thin string that went between her plump butt cheeks and only covered her brown puckered asshole.

Linda loved the snugness in her pussy. Her excitement was building up again. She fluffed her long wavy hair and realized her nipples weren't showing through the loose nightdress this time.

She walked downstairs.

"Scoot over sweetie, let mommy sit."

"What do you wanna watch today, sweetie?" Linda asked.

Mark knows his mom won't watch TV, she'll just read on her iPad, but being a dutiful son, he suggested a funny comedy.

"Sure sweetie." She replied without looking at him.

He could see the shape of her big, motherly tits. Although, sadly, he couldn't see her nipples today.

"So sweetie, you wanna talk about those panties?" Linda asked with a grin.

Mark was feeling embarrassed once more.

"Ummm, what do you wanna know, mom?"

"Whose panties are those?" Linda asked without any judgment.

Mark pondered for a bit before giving an answer. He knows his mom will eventually find out about Jenny. So he figured its best if he tells her. He also knows his mom will be totally fine with it. He didn't see any reason to keep it from his mom.

"I will tell you, but you will have to swear you will keep it a secret."

"Oh, sweetie! You can always count on me." Linda responded.

"It's Jenny's," Mark said in a meek voice.

Jenny!? Jenny Miller? That little goody two shoes!!? Did she really give you her dirty panties? Linda said all at once. She felt like a teenager, talking smack about a sorority girl.

"Are you guys dating?" Linda asked.

"Sort of mom. But she wants to keep it a secret. And I am okay with that."

"I can see why she wants to keep it hush-hush. Her folks aren't the most understanding." Linda responded.

"So, how far have you two gone?" Linda wanted to know more.

"Mom, do you have to know everything?"

"Of course, I will have to know if my son is having unprotected sex with another teenager whose father is the local church pastor." She said.

"No, we are not having sex. We're both still virgins, believe it or not." Mark said in an annoyed voice.

"So just fooling around?" Linda asked, all serious and mother-like.

"Yes!" Mark answered.

Then Linda started giggling. And then she started teasing again. "So what's with the dirty panties? Do you wear them?"

Mark picked up on the vibe and playfully teased back with a grin. "Yes, on my face."

Linda's eyes got huge, and she was totally blown away by his confession.

"Mark, you didn't put Jenny Miller's dirty underwear on your face!" She said in a playful anger.

"I sure did, mom." Mark replied with a surprising amount of confidence.

"You're horrible and a terrible liar. You're only saying this to get back at me." Linda looked at her iPad and replied.

Mark did not say anything he just grinned and looked back at the tv.

"I cannot believe I told this to Mom," Mark thought to himself.

Linda was deep in thought. The fact that Mark is a panty-sniffing weirdo like her made her feel closer to her son. John never paid attention to her panties. He used to love going down on her, but he hasn't licked her pussy in five years. When he was pressed for an explanation, John said that her smell was getting stronger each day and it's starting to gross him out.

Linda knew as she grew older her pheromones were getting strong, but to hear it from her husband was like a slap to her face. She never asked for it anymore and John never provided.

But now, sitting on the couch, hearing her son say he loves the smell of wet pussy made her tingly inside and made her feel like Mark was really her son.

They were having a good time, and the hours passed.

But Linda couldn't stay quiet any longer. She needed to find out more about her son's weird obsession.

"So my baby boy loves sniffing dirty panties!?" Linda asked with a smirk on her face.

Mark was comfortable at this point with his mother's teasing.

"Ummm, yeah, you could say that." He replied with a red face without looking back from the TV.

"What makes you like them?" Linda further asked with a curiosity.

Mark looked back at his mother with a confused look like he did not get the question.

Linda realized she should elaborate on the question. "I mean, why dirty panties? Your dad never seemed interested in my dirty panties, so I'm just wondering what you like about them."

"Wow! Dad doesn't like sniffing mom's used panties!!?? He must be crazy!!" Mark thought to himself.

The honest confession of his mother put him at ease.

Mark thought for a moment before answering his mother's question.

"I suppose I'm into the smell. It gives me a tingly feeling to know that a small piece of fabric has been covering her private parts. And it's the musky, overpowering smell of her private that gets me going every time." Mark said in a single breath.

Linda laughed and couldn't stop thinking. "My son thinks Jenny's pussy smell is overpowering!!! He's such a cutie. He has no idea what it would be like to experience his mom's mature, fragrant pussy." He'd most likely faint.

"What!?" Mark looked at his mom, who was laughing, and said with a puzzled look.

"Nothing sweetie, I just think it's cute and sexy that you love sniffing panties." She decided not to tell her innocent son how a real musky pussy smells like.

"So, how did it start?" Linda asked once more.

"Ummm, I am not sure if I should tell all this to you mom," Mark said with a doubt in his voice.

"O come on! It's no big deal. We both are adults here." Linda tried to convince her son.

"O.. okay. So we were fooling around in my car behind the mall parking and......"

Mark suddenly stopped. He wasn't sure if he should spill the beans to her mom about what they were up to.

"And, Mark?" Linda asked with a genuine interest.

"Well.. Ummm.. Jenny was using her mouth on my thing." Mark had a confused expression when he replied. He could feel his arousal rising in his shorts.

"You mean she was blowing you!!!!?" Linda asked without even thinking.

"MOMMMM...!!!" Mark's eyes went wide like soccer.

"Oh honey, your mom knows all about blowjobs. Your mom is seriously the queen of blowing."

"Moooommmm..."

"TMI mom," Mark said with a surprised face. He could not believe his mom just said that she was the queen of cock sucking.

"Dad must be a lucky guy," Mark said in a low voice.

He could see the sudden sadness in his mom's eyes.

"Let's not talk about your dad, honey." She said with a sigh.

"I don't want to ruin the mood." Linda added in a meek voice.

Mark felt his mother is not sexually satisfied. He knows his mom is every boy's dream Milf.

"She must really love sex." Mark was pondering to himself. He saw his mother differently. The lady in front of him wasn't his mom, but a stunning woman in her prime.

"Ohh! Okay." Mark said in an unsure voice.

"So she was giving you head." His mom started talking again with her excited voice.

"What were you doing?" She inquired.

"I was just sitting in the driver's seat with my pants down, not doing anything." Mark said in a regular voice.

Mark's dick was painfully hard by now. He was trying to get some friction on his cock and cover up his boner with the pillow. Luckily, he rolled it on his stomach, or else he wouldn't have been able to hide it from his mom.

Linda noticed how her son was squirming to hide his boner from his mom. But she was way too curious to give a damn about how uncomfortable her son was. She just kept on asking.

"Can you give me a detailed account of the scene?" Linda was dead serious when she demanded it.

"Yeah, I guess so." Jenny was on her knees in the passenger seat and she was suck..."

Mark stopped once more. He didn't wanna say, sucking his cock in front of his mother.

"So She was sucking your cock." Linda finished the sentence.

Mark squirmed again in his seat.

"Geez, mom. Language, please." Mark was rolling his eyes.

"O hush, honey. It's no big deal. We are both adults here and there is nothing to be ashamed of using the proper terms of sexual activities."

"I thought the proper term was penis and oral stimulation." Mark tried to correct his mom.

"No honey, those are medical terms." Linda laughed and responded.

She was all sprawled out on the couch, with one leg up and the other on the floor, facing Mark. The dress was stuck to her lap and he could see her powerful calf muscles on her bent leg. Her other leg was all the way covered up to her knees.

Mark could see her massive boobs and her nipples were super hard. He could probably measure them if he looked carefully.

"So your innocent girlfriend was sucking your cock." Linda emphasized on the word innocent.

Mark almost felt like cumming when his mother said that.

"Umm, yeah, and she was touching herself, you know, down there."

Linda tightly gripped her stretched-out dress. "Was she playing with herself over her panties?"

"Nope, pretty sure she had her hands inside them. Cause when she took them out, I saw her fingers coated with a thick gooey cream, before she licked them clean." Mark vividly remembered how sticky her fingers were with her sticky pussy juices.

"Mmm, that's our thing, us girls." Linda said, giving a sly grin.

Mark was totally caught off guard by the confession. He was discovering new things about his mom.

"Waaittt, did I hear that right, mom?!???" You mean!!!??" Mark couldn't even finish his sentence. He went totally quiet.

Mark couldn't say a word for a minute or two after that kinky revelation. He kept going over and over the words in his head, trying to figure out what they meant. When Mark mentioned Jenny licking her fingers, he thought it would totally gross out his mom. But the fact that she said, "that's our thing, us girls!!! Us!? Us!?."

"That means mom also enjoys licking the pussy cream off her fingers!"

"Oh! God! Mom fingers her pussy!" His brain went into hyperdrive. He could not process the thought that his Milf mommy fingers her pussy and tastes her juices off her fingers.

"Baby?" Linda asked softly.

"You doing alright, baby?" Linda could see that her brutal honesty drove her son crazy.

He is probably picturing his big tit mommy licking her gooey cum off of her fingers. Linda thought and a fresh trickle of pussy juice seeped out of her cunt into the gusset of her blue panties.

"Aaa.. yeah mom I am okay. What were you trying to ask?" Mark questioned with a hazy look.

Linda thought Mark could use a break from all this stimulation.

"Nothing baby. I think we should hit the bed. It's getting pretty late. You have classes tomorrow."

"Umm...yeah.... sure...you go ahead. I am going to wait for a bit."

Linda could tell Mark had a boner from how he was hiding it with a pillow. She thought she should give him some time to cool down.

"Okay, sweetie. Give mommy a kiss." Linda got up and stood right in front of her son, getting her face close to him.

Mark kissed his mom on the cheek and said, "good night mom."

"Nighty night, my little panty sniffer," Linda chuckled, teasing her son. Which lightened up the mood.

"Mommmm!!" Mark groaned and laughed as well.

Then she started walking towards the stairs.

Mark was ogling her mom's massive meaty butt. He could see her big, round ass cheeks bouncing with every step. Her cheeks moved like they were clapping as she walked.

"Damn! Mom got a big juicy ass." Mark thought to himself.

Linda could feel her son checking out her mommy butt. So she walked with her legs straight, making them jiggle a bit. She felt guilty for messing with her son like this. But she felt so alive while doing it.

.....

Once, his mom went to her room. Mark got up. He still had a massive hard-on and the front of his shorts had a wet spot from leaking pre-cum.

He rushed to his room and texted Jenny.

"Baby, you there? I need you now." Mark was slowly jacking his cock while texting her slutty girlfriend.

Jenny didn't respond right away.

Mark grabbed Jenny's panties and put them on his face. He could detect the faint, musky smell of Jenny's pussy. But it was way tamer than before and he knew it wasn't gonna make him climax today.

All those teasing from his mom made him extremely horny and he could feel like he needs a real pussy to fuck or soon he will lose his mind.

"I can't keep going like this. Jenny and lately mom with her innuendos, making it very difficult for me. I need to get my dick inside Jenny's pussy."

But Jenny hasn't even let him touch her pussy, so he doubted that she will let him fuck her.

He took a deep breath to get a good whiff of Jenny's panties, but they're not as strong anymore.

Baymax5
Baymax5
82 Followers