A Tale of Sluts 3.0

Story Info
Mark’s busty mother finds his girlfriend’s panties.
9.5k words
4.51
26.2k
36

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baymax5
Baymax5
85 Followers

Edited the story to fix the mistakes.

Chapter 3

The next morning, Linda woke up around 6.00 am, all sweaty, but she had an amazing night's sleep, all thanks to Mr. Dong. She was lying on her left shoulder with her bottom leg straightened out and her meaty right thigh bent over her side pillow. She had her big round butt on display and her hairy cunt lips were peeking out between her whitish brown butt cheeks.

At night, the big black dildo came out of her well fucked cunt hole and was just lying around in the bed close to her big matronly ass.

She yawned and snuggled the pillow between her legs.

"Is the goddamn AC stopped working?" She asked herself, lifting her head and glancing at the AC on the wall across from her room.

She felt the sweat dripping down from her hairy armpit onto her hefty boob, and even without lifting her arm to smell, she could catch the earthy scent of her sweat.

She let out a moan as the spicy smell of her armpit wafted up to her nose.

"You're one smelly bitch." She smirked with her eyes shut and muttered to herself.

She tried to pull the pillow against her bushy cunt so that she could rub it against her fat, engorged labial meat.

Linda knows that if she carries on, she'll end up masturbating again. But Mark will be up soon, and she doesn't want to have a quick session alone, so she decides not to hump the pillow.

Linda moved her leg back a bit and felt the dildo touch the soft skin behind her knee.

"Later Mr. Dong." She said with a smile and she fell asleep again.

She woke up at 7:30 am and switched to mom mode. She knows Mark has classes at 9:00 am and he'd wake up too late to finish breakfast and leave for school on time.

Linda went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. She wore a loose house dress with stripes that went past her knees, no bra or underwear. The loose dress covered up her curvy mom bod.

She softly knocked on Mark's door.

"Mark, wake up, honey. You're going to be late for school. Mommy is making breakfast." She shouted and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Mark came down around 8:30. Devoured an avocado toast in a hurry.

Linda looked at her son with passion. "Such a cute boy." She said to herself.

"Mark, slow down, baby. You're going to choke yourself." She said lovingly, while sipping at her coffee.

"Can't mom. I have classes at 9," He replied with stuffed mouth.

He gulped a glass of OJ and said, "bye mom will see you in the afternoon."

"Sweetie, give mommy a kiss before you leave." Linda said in a sweet, loving voice.

Mark quickly gave a kiss on her cheek and left.

Linda let out a big sigh. Whenever Mark leaves the house, she feels so empty. If Mark was mama's boy, then Linda was boy's mama.

She hung out with her coffee for another 30 minutes and then got up.

She decided to do laundry today and headed to Mark's room to grab his dirty clothes.

Mark's room was a messy teenager's dream. She saw jeans, socks, and undies on the floor. T-shirts hanging out on the chair and video games all over the place. The bed was a mess and reeked of teenage sweat and musk.

She loves the sweet scent of her teenage son's room, and she took a big whiff.

Linda cleaned up the mess on the floor and checked under the bed for dirty socks or underwear. But something caught her attention. There's this tiny piece of fabric sticking out under his mattress. She pulled out the fabric.

The discovery made her smile like a giddy schoolgirl. She was holding a pair of girly pink panties.

"What we have got here!" She laughed and said to herself.

"My baby boy has found himself a cutie." She laughed again.

Linda has always been worried about her son's love life. He was a late bloomer physically, and she thought he might be lacking in the penis department too, so she always figured he'd struggle to find a girlfriend. So finding the panties actually made her happy instead of mad.

"He is not gay, and he enjoys girl's panties. What else can a mother expect from a teenage son?" She smiled to herself.

She inspected the panties right up to her face. It was a basic pink panty, like what a schoolgirl would wear.

A light, pleasant, musky scent drifted into her nostrils.

"Oh wow! Looks like my baby found a girl with a nice fragrant pussy and she's down to share it with him." She said with another giggle.

"Does he sniff them or is he into wearing them?" Linda was wondering. The idea of Mark wearing girly panties didn't sit right with her.

"I hope he just likes the smell of pussy on these panties."

"Who's the naughty girl that gave Mark her wet panties!?" She wondered to herself.

"Is it Jenny Miller!?"

Jenny is Mark's sole female friend. But she shrugged off the thought. She's too naïve to pull it off. She incorrectly assumed.

All of a sudden, she felt consumed by fear.

"Oh, my goodness! "Did my boy steal some girls' underwear?" Linda became terrified.

"My Mark would never do something like that. I raised him well." She convinced herself. But she couldn't stop wondering, so she decided to talk to him about it when he comes back.

.....

"The assassination on June 28, 1914, provided the spark that ignited the Great War," Alana Smith said and looked at her class.

Mark didn't hear a single word. He was sitting in his history class and he had no clue what Mrs. Smith was saying about the WW.

Mark was too wrapped up in his own confusion to pay attention to the history talk.

Yesterday he came all over himself thinking about his mom's pussy smell and did not know how to feel about it. On one side, he felt disgusted even thinking about it. The word pussy and mom should not ever be in the same sentence let alone cumming thinking's pussy smell.

He can't be mad at Jenny either for putting that sinful thought in his head. Deep down, he also wondered what her pussy would smell like after getting a hint of her subtle scent in her room yesterday. His mind filled with more nasty questions.

"Does she shave her pussy? Trim it? Or is she down right hairy? Does it mean she has a hairy asshole too!!??"

"Does mom have big pussy lips or not? When she bends over, does it stick out? Does she have a big clit?"

Those nasty questions were driving him nuts, and he was mad at himself for even thinking about them.

What's strange to him is that he's been trying to recall the captivating scent he smelled in her room since he woke up, but he can't quite remember it.

"I must be crazy," he muttered to himself and looked at slides showing in the projector.

He noticed Mrs. Smith was staring at him. She had her glasses perched on her nose and was staring at him through them.

Mark instantly straightened his widespread legs and felt embarrassed about getting caught while daydreaming.

"Look at the bulge on that scrawny boy! How does he walk with such a massive tool in his pants?" Alana thought to herself.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, feeling the buttplug go deep in her married, two-month-pregnant asshole.

.......

Jenny was distracted as well. She was doing her math homework in an empty classroom and only thinking about sucking Mike's big cock.

"I'm a horny slut for daddy. I wanna suck his dick." She could only hear that thought in her head and her pussy was soaked to the point that her panties felt heavy to her. Jenny could smell her musky scent every time she stretched her legs. She caught a whiff of her wet pussy beneath the table and was getting more turned on because of her naughty action. The entire week of anticipation was getting to her, and she knew she was about to explode soon, and it's gonna be amazing when it happens.

Kelly came into class with books pressed against her boobs. Her little B cup titties pushed up slightly as she clutched the books to her chest.

"Phew, I am exhausted." Kelly announced her entry.

"What are you doing in an empty classroom, slut?" Kelly inquired with a smirk on her face.

"Are you fingering your cunt, while thinking about your made up daddy's big fat juicy cock?" Kelly teased.

Jenny glared at her redhead girlfriend and said, "Shut up, whore. I'm trying to complete my math assignment."

Jenny and Kelly have no secrets between them. They've been best friends since they were little girls and they quickly realized how comfy they were around each other. That's when they started sharing their dreams, fantasies, and hopes. When they found out about sex, they realized they both had similar interests and, like Jenny, Kelly was also pretty wild. It's no surprise they're inseparable.

Kelly sat beside Jenny and dropped her books on the table.

"Guess what?" Kelly asked.

"I saw my parents having sex yesterday." Kelly annonced.

Jenny stopped doing her homework and asked, "what!?"

"How did you manage to do that?" Jenny became interested.

"Lips are sealed, my friend." Kelly smirked.

Kelly wore a cute floral skirt and thigh-high white stockings. She was sitting with her legs wide apart and her skirt was almost up to her crotch. She used the skirt to cool down her sweaty and sticky cunt. Jenny abruptly pushed her left hand inside Kelly's parted thighs and cupped her whole pussy mound with her hand.

Kelly whimpered "Ummmmm" and tried to shut her thighs together. The sudden movement trapped Jenny's hand over Kelly's red, wet panties.

"What were you saying? You wanna repeat that again, whore?" Jenny said, while pushing her slim fingers inside Kelly's pussy grove over her panties.

"I..., I saw daaadddy fucking...mommmmyy yesterday." Kelly panted and said while making short gasps.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time. But I wanna know how you were able to catch your dad screwing your mom?" Jenny asked and pressed down on Kelly's pussy with her finger.

Jenny pushed her middle finger inside Kelly's pussy like almost finger fucking her through the panties.

Oh! God, Jenny!. I am going to cum if you keep doing that." Kelly almost cried to hold off her scream.

Stop, please! Kelly was saying that, but she was lifting her ass and trying to push her pussy against Jenny's finger to stimulate her clit.

Her pussy was gushing inside her panties. She was already soaked when she walked into class and now she's breathing through her nose and making a weird hissing noise. Kelly was trying hard not to cum right away over her friend's finger. Not that it would be the first time she came over Jenny's finger.

Jenny put lips close to Kelly's ear and whispered. "If you tell me, I will show you Mark's cock."

Kelly's eyes went big like soccer. "Fuck!" She whispered in a throaty voice.

Kelly could feel her virgin pussy leaking all over Jenny's fingers and her cunt cream seeping out through her panties.

Jenny grabbed the crotch of Kelly's panties and pulled it hard between her tight sealed labias to give her pussy a wedge.

"O fuck! Jenny, that feels so good! Pull it over my clit," Kelly said like a wanton slut and again lifted her ass from the bench.

Jenny had a major crush on Mrs. Shelly Brooke. She was a redhead just like her daughter and a stay at home mother. Shelly Brooke is like a spitting image of Bryce Dallas Howard with her wavy red hair and sleek skin.

"Okay, okay, I will tell you." Kelly could not control the torture anymore.

Jenny withdrew her hand from Kelly's panties and looked at her index finger, soaked with slimy pussy juices. She was holding her hand up, with a string of Kelly's slimy juices between her fingers. Jenny was playing with the sticky syrup, stretching it between her fingers.

Kelly blushed seeing how Jenny was making a nasty play with her pussy nectar. She took Jenny's hand and put the cum soaked fingers in her mouth.

"Mmm, I taste so fucking good, baby. Is that what you wanted to see?" Kelly hissed after finishing licking her fingers while looking at her dominating friend's eyes.

"Now show me that big dick of your boyfriend," Kelly giggled.

Jenny grabbed her phone and showed Kelly the pic Mark sent her last night.

"Holly fuck! Are those your panties over his head?" Kelly shouted in disbelief.

"Look at that huge cock. How does his skinny body carry such a big fucking cock!? You are one lucky slut, Jenny." Kelly said with a pang of jealousy in her voice.

Kelly's mouth watered. Looking at the huge purple head of Mark's cock.

"You gotta let me suck that cock some day, Jenny." Kelly said to Jenny in a low whisper.

"Or at least let me taste his cum." Kelly urged her friend with an envy.

Jenny felt proud that her sweet BF's dick caused such a reaction to her slutty friend.

"May be some day. But what's in it for me?" Jenny asked with a serious tone.

Kelly didn't know what she could offer. So she asked, "what do you want?"

"Let me think. I will let you know," Jenny replied.

"Please do and let me know ASAP," Kelly said anxiously.

"Now, let me finish my homework." Jenny said, looking at her math book and Kelly knew that her friend was done talking, so she started playing with her phone.

.....

When Susan woke up around 8:00 am, her house was totally empty. Tom has left early in morning and she was half awake when he left but she pretended to be asleep. Tom gave her a kiss on the cheek and said bye, but she didn't say anything back. She was beginning to hate her marriage, and she could tell it was falling apart. The young and charismatic pastor, Tom Miller, the one she married, was nowhere to be found. Now she got this middle-aged guy who's too busy with church to even remember how to take care of his neglected wife.

Susan used to be really proud of her husband and felt like her life was pretty decent. Her sex life wasn't all that, you know (not like she knows what a good sex life is), but they had their moments when Tom would come home from church and ask her to get things going or pull her close and ask for some intimacy.

"Huhhhh." Susan sighed, thinking about the good old days.

Then she remembered what she found last night. Susan glanced at her phone and remembered that the pic of naked Mark Hamilton was still there.

She grabbed the phone, her hands shaking, and thought about seeing it again.

Lying on her back, she reopened the picture. She was mentally prepared for the obscene image this time.

She focused her attention on the long, hard penis sticking 's hand. Once again, she felt intimidated by the massive mushroom size head and veiny length of Mark's penis.

"The thing has to be thicker than my arm and must be at least 8 or 9 inch long." She said to herself with an utter surprise. The size of this penis was astonishing to her!

Susan took another look. She could see the blue veins on the underside of his whitish brown penis very clearly and the thick gland in the middle was sticking out obscenely. It seemed like a pissed-off snake trying to find a place to hide.

"I've never seen veins like that on Tom's penis." She unconsciously compared it to her husband's junk again.

"Look at the size of those huge testicles!" Tom's looks like a two marbles compared to Mark's huge egg sized balls.

"How does that kid walk around with something like this in between his legs!!?" she wondered.

Susan was captivated this time. She didn't feel any shame or guilt for checking out the picture.

"But why panties on face!!!! And it looks like they have been worn too!!" She could not understand.

"Is it the smell!?" she asked herself.

She knows vaginas has a distinct pungent smell, which she is not a fan at all. But the thought of sniffing someone's dirty undies grossed her out.

"Oh! my god! He is hard because of the smell." It hit her like a ton of bricks.

She was learning new stuff about male physiology.

"But Tom never showed any interest in smelling my underwear!!"

She quickly closed the image. It left her feeling all mixed up. She was grossed out but turned on at the same time.

The thought of Tom sniffing her dirty undies made her feel weird, but at the same time it turned her on for some reason she couldn't explain.

She reached between her legs and noticed her vagina was a bit wet. Susan couldn't figure out why it was getting wet. Lately, she's been constantly moist down there. She overheard some ladies from the church group saying that when a woman hits 40, her sex drive is off the charts.

Susan pulled the finger out and checked it out, all shiny with this gross, slimy, clear goo. Then she did something crazy. She put her fingers near her nose. Susan could pick up the scent of pee, sweat, and a musky, earthy smell. Her scent wasn't too overwhelming, but it was strong. She got all tingly when she smelled it, and it kinda turned her on.

"This doesn't smell bad." She convinced herself with a half smile.

Susan opened the image again and saw the panties. She knew this was Jenny's underwear.

So Mark is attracted to Jenny's used underwear smell. She chuckled a bit when the silly sentence crossed her mind.

"Teenagers."

Susan woke up and got herself refreshed. She's gotta go to a church meeting today.

She wore a long green dress with a slant shoulder and tied waist. Underneath, she had on a white bra and blue cotton underwear that covered her shapely, firm butt.

Susan got out of her house and she decided not to walk to the church. The church was only a 15-minute walk away. But the warm summer of early June wasn't very friendly, and the heat kept rising steadily.

She decided to drive to the church and catch up with a couple of other church moms.

.....

After class, Mark was hanging out with Kyle. Kyle is a tall, handsome fellow and pretty popular in the school. He comes across as a jock, but he was also a bit of a nerd. Kyle and Mark have been best buds forever. They play games together, watch anime and they've jerked off together while watching porn, just like any other teenage boys.

"Dude, my mom is going crazy," Kyle said to Mark.

Mark smiled. He knows kyle has a tendency to exaggerate things. So he said nothing.

"What happened?" Mark asked his friend.

"I think the divorce has affected her badly." Kyle's father had an affair with his 22-year-old secretary and left him and his sister and their mom.

"She just gave up on life and lost all human decency."

Mark stayed quiet. He knows Kyle will spill the beans, so he didn't have to ask anything.

"So yesterday when I got home, I found mom totally wasted on the couch."

"That doesn't seem like crazy to me," Mark interjected.

"No, it doesn't. If your husband cheats on you after 23 years of marriage and leaves you for a hot 22-year-old, anyone would do the same. I got it." Kyle responded.

But She was lying completely naked on the living room couch, with a couple of empty wine bottles around.

"What!?" Mark respond with a surprise.

"You saw your mother naked! Drunk and passed out on the couch!?"

"Yeah dude. And I tell you it wasn't a pretty sight."

"She was just lying on her back, one leg bent up on the couch and the other hanging off. And I could see her pussy, man! My mother's pussy!"

Mark didn't know what to say.

"I have no idea what to say to you, dude. Should I say lucky dog? Or I am sorry, man." Mark responded with a genuine confusion.

Kyle couldn't help but laugh at the comment. "It's cool, dude. That was just a really weird and fucked up experience." Kyle said, all smiles.

"So, what did you do? Don't tell me you started to jack off seeing your mother's pussy." Mark was messing with his friend.

"Asshole." Kyle cursed.

They've never discussed their mom's bodies. Both are constantly horny teenagers but where Mark has a thing for Milf porn. Kyle doesn't have the same feelings about banging an older woman.

"That Milf thing is all you." Kyle was daydreaming and mentioned how he prefers a tight pussy, like Kelly's.

"Come on dude, still you must have gotten a good look at your mother's pussy?" Mark pushed Kyle for more information.

Baymax5
Baymax5
85 Followers