A Tale of Sluts 5.0

Story Info
A naughty mom sends her son a scandalous pic.
6k words
4.49
18.9k
30

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baymax5
Baymax5
83 Followers

Chapter 5

"So you are saying Mark and you both were masturbating while listening to his parents having sex!!!!??" Kelly asked Jenny for the 3rd time with a disbelief and dreamy look on her face.

Both girls were just chilling in Jenny's room, wearing big shirts and PJs, talking about the unreal thing that went down last night. 

"You heard it correct first time." Jenny assured her friend.

"Tell me once more what Mark told you." Kelly asked her friend like she was interrogating a criminal.

"I already said it. I texted him what was he doing, and he said he was listening to his parents fucking each other." Jenny looked straight into her friend's eyes.

"Just like that!? How did it lead to him listening to his parents having sex!?? It's not normal!!"

"Look who is talking. Two weeks ago you told me bitch, that you saw your parents having sex and now you are saying it's not normal!!?!" Jenny shot back.

"Well yeah. That was simply an accident." Kelly's face was red.

"Did Mark tell you the entire story? What lead him to do that?" Kelly sensed there must be a story behind which lead to such a sordid affair.

"Look, I am not judging. That's so fucking hot what you two did and downright kinky as hell. But I wanna know what caused him to do that?"

Jenny took a deep breath and decided to be honest with her bestie.

"So I meet Mark today after church and pulled him aside into a corner behind the church and asked what was that!!? Why you were listening to your parents having sex!?"

"He said that his father returned from a month-long trip yesterday, and his mother told him that they will have a passionate lovemaking that night. So his mother wanted to warn him not to freak out if he hears his parents fucking loudly and talks dirty while having sex."

"So Mark said it was cool by him and since Jenny says pretty outrageous stuff every time they fool around, there is no way it would freak him out."

Then his mother kinda doubted him that both Mark and Jenny actually know what dirty talking is! Because both of them are just kids, so she decided to let him listen to how an actual women talk when they fuck! 

"Rest, you already know." Jenny said with a bothered face.

"Wow! That doesn't sound so weird now!" Apart from the fact Mark actually heard his parents fucking. Kelly replied with a calm voice.

"Was she good?" Kelly curiously asked.

"O she was good. I would say she is a great slut behind locked doors with 20-odd years more experience than me." Jenny replied, with an annoyed look.

"Then what's bothering you?" Kelly knew her bestie had something on her mind.

"I just can't take the fact that she thought I was not slutty enough to talk dirty." Jenny said with a fuming voice.

"Lol. So Mrs. Hamilton hurt your ego?" Kelly exactly knows how Jenny was feeling.

"Just because she is older and has more experience, she thinks she can be more slutty than Jenny Miller!??" Jenny hissed.

Kelly didn't say anything. She knows once Jenny gets defensive; she becomes very dangerous. And then Kelly said something which fueled Jenny's anger further.

"You know, right? Once Mrs. Hamilton sees Mark's cock, it's will be just a matter of time before she spreads her legs in front of Mark to fuck his own mother."

Jenny looked at Kelly's eyes like she might kill her. She knows what Kelly was saying is right. She also thought that too. The way Mrs. Hamilton acted while fucking, once she sees Mark's gigantic cock, she will definitely try to ride that cock like a hungry slut. And knowing Mark how he is such a mama's boy, he would probably love that.

"She thinks she can beat me at this? You're on Mrs. Hamilton." Jenny thought, with a devilish smile on her face.

"What you are gonna do?" Kelly asked.

"I am gonna fuck Mark before she can make a move." She said.

"Damn! That would be something," Kelly said with a grin on her face.

Jenny looked at her friend and said, "now lay down bitch. I wanna ride your face."

Kelly's eyes became wide. "Now! Your parents are still awake! I don't care. I wanna show that Mrs. Hamilton how slutty her son's girlfriend can be."

Jenny pushed Kelly until she collapsed onto her back. Then she got on top of the redhead and sat on her chest. The weight of Jenny's beautiful little ass crushed Kelly's perky petite tits. Jenny was still dressed in her pajamas, and it pressed her knees up against the bed.

"You wanna eat my cunt, slut? Do you want me to rub my unwashed sweaty cunt all over your pretty face?"

"Mmmmm.. o god.. please... Sit on my face baby..."

Jenny pressed her right palm against Kelly's jaw, forcing her to open her mouth wide. She then shifted her head forward till her face was aligned with Kelly's. She was staring into Kelly's eyes. Kelly was wearing a hesitant smile. Jenny is aware that Kelly prefers to be taken forcefully, and she goes insane when Jenny becomes really kinky.

"Open your mouth wide, slut." Jenny ordered.

Kelly's mouth opened. Jenny was hovering above Kelly's face, seeing her pink tongue inside her mouth. Jenny then placed her mouth over Kelly's and spit a large glob into Kelly's open mouth.

"Mmmmm.. Jenny, that is so nasty." Kelly yelled as she tasted her friend's spit in her mouth.

"Mmm, but you love it, slut." Jenny replied.

"Scoot up. Sit on my face, bitch," Kelly urged her friend.

Jenny got up and removed her pajama bottoms. Kelly could see her fat outer labias and tightly shut pink pussy lips. She turned around and said, "I wanna sit on your face backwards."

Jenny was kneeling and facing towards the foot of her bed. 

Kelly could see the muscles of her back and the curve of Jenny's petite bottom, the gap between her legs before her slim thighs come together and brush each other again. 

Each of her buttock is perfectly formed, and the crease between them is dark with mystery. When she scooted her ass closer to Kelly's chest, the pungent scent of her pussy was enough for Kelly to almost lose her mind. But she wanted to really taste the source of that pungent smell.

"O fuck Jenny, your musky cuntal aroma is intoxicating. I can literally taste you." She said with a drooling face.

She wanted to put her face between Jenny's ass and become lost in the darkness of her crack and tongue fuck her pink crinkly asshole. Kelly wanted to make her best friend moan. 

"You ready, slut?" Jenny said. Her voice is steady but tinged with anticipation.

Kelly nod at first, then realizing Jenny can't see her face, so she shakily added "Mm-hm."

Laughing softly, Jenny lowered her hindquarters towards Kelly's face. Her luscious smooth creamy bottom blocked out the light, descending and spreading so she can see not only Jenny's pink tight little asshole but also her bright pink glistening pussy lips. Kelly closed her eyes to make the darkness complete. She felt Jenny's firm, smooth ass cheeks against her shoulders. 

Kelly was being lowered into a pool of Jenny's pussy scent, and her eyes were rolling back in her head.

Jenny squealed as her ass grazed Kelly's face, hesitantly dipping off at first, then fully engulfing her. Kelly open her eyes and saw nothing: just the light at the edges of her butt cheeks. Kelly breathed in deeply. She tasted copper and something sweet, like pineapple.

Jenny gasped as the lips of her pussy parted and Kelly's tongue slipped inside. Her nose was touching Jenny's smooth perineum. She could smell the both the musty, humid scent of her BFF's ass mixed with the sweaty pungent aroma of her hairless pussy.

Kelly was counting the rapturous seconds of being smothered by her friend's ass, inhaling deeply. While her slick tongue was stabbing inside Jenny's tight, oily fuck hole. 

And then Jenny lifted her ass, and Kelly gasped like a dying fish. Kelly looked up as Jenny's ass raised, a trail of spit mixed with sticky juices from her pussy to Kelly's lips breaking as she raised. 

There's concern in your voice when you say, "Okay?"

And Kelly cried out, like a person dying of thirst, "More!"

Jenny laughed and lowered herself again. Kelly griped on to Jenny's ankles as her nose slips between her cheeks. 

Kelly opened her mouth and starts to lick the space between Jenny's asshole and her pussy. Kelly stabbed her tongue inside her friend's asshole, and Jenny's laugh became a nervous, cautious tone before she gasped again with pleasure. Her nose was just barely peaking out between Jenny's crack, so that she can inhale fresh air before returning to tonguing Jenny's delicious asshole, rimming it, to take in every drop of her flavor and smell.

Kelly stopped rimming and licked up her whole sex from her crinkly butthole to the top of her slit. She quickened her pace until she was greedily lapping her slit only. Then she turned her attention to the tiny pink clit. Her tongue expertly swirled around before transitioning to a fast flurry of movement. Kelly's spit mixed with her friend's slimy nectar created a frothy mixture that covered her entire crotch area and Kelly could feel it made her face sticky and she could smell Jenny's cunt on her face. 

Jenny was now moaning loudly. "Oh god! Oh god!" She couldn't help herself.

She cried out. "Yes! Oh, god, yes!"

Kelly switched her action again and pushed her tongue deeper into her friend's pussy, as though it was the entire face were a cock thrusting into her hole while strumming her clit with her fingers. Jenny griped Kelly's thigh with one hand and a grunt, like an animal.

"Oh, FUCK!" Jenny exclaimed. 

"Oh my fucking GOD Kelly, keep doing that, YES!"

"Put a finger in my asshole, Kelly." Jenny whispered.

Kelly removed her slimy finger from Jenny's clit and shoved it inside her pink puckered shiny asshole. It went inside with a nasty, creamy sound.

Jenny's sugary syrup was leaking constantly onto Kelly's mouth and nose as she fingered her tight asshole while tonguing her gushing hole.

Jenny wailed and shrieked as the orgasm build inside her, and so did Kelly, but Jenny's ass drowned her sounds out like screams into a pillow. 

Jenny dropped her face onto Kelly's crotch like they were in 69 position, which lifted Jenny's ass up a bit that now Kelly could see her fingers going in and out inside her friend's pink virgin asshole. 

But Kelly's tongue was now out of her friend's steamy pot hole and Kelly quickly started lapping her slit up and down again like a hungry bitch. 

"Touch my cunt, Jenny." Kelly stopped lapping for a second and said to her friend while still fucking her asshole. 

Jenny pushed her hand inside Kelly's pajama bottom and ran her fingers through the patch of neatly trimmed hair until her middle finger touched the wet grove between her friend's legs.

Kelly whimpered when she felt her friend slipped a finger inside her needy hole and she entered her own finger into her friend's soaked cunt hole. Kelly had two fingers of each hand buried inside both of Jenny's holes and she started fucking them noisily.

And suddenly they engaged in a battle of words like they have done this so many times before. 

"You like being stuffed like that? You church going, slut." Kelly asked angrily to her friend. 

Jenny knows that the more nasty name calling her friend does to her, the more intense her orgasm will be. 

Anger flashed in her eyes. Jenny added a second finger inside her friend's gooey cunt hole as she felt Kelly's tight pussy muscles squeezed her fingers.

Kelly moaned in pain and pleasure. "O fuck! That hurts."

In retaliation, she jabbed a second finger inside her friend's well lubricated cunt hole and heard Jenny squealed "Uuuuunnghhh." 

"I am going to rip your cunt open, whore," Kelly said while fingering Jenny's holes without any mercy.

Jenny was losing the battle. Her orgasm was getting close and her eyes were rolling back inside her head like she was going to faint.

She kept pumping her fingers inside Kelly and could smell the ripe fishy smell seeping through Kelly's pajama bottoms. It soaked her fingers with Kelly's pussy cream, and she tried to match the rhythm of Kelly's fingers with her own.

Both girls were lifting their ass up as the intensity of their fingering increased. As they bucked their hips for release. 

"O Fuck! Kelly, I am gonna cum!" Jenny whispered while rubbing her face on Kelly's mound. She increased her tempo to make Kelly cum at the same time as herself.

"Unnnghh.. hah.. hah.. almost there baby," Kelly muttered from underneath.

As Kelly jabbed both of her fingers inside Jenny's pussy and curled them up, Jenny saw stars and started cumming right away on top of her friend's face. She clammed her thighs together around Kelly's head. A rivulet of pussy syrup oozed out of her pussy and landed on top of Kelly's face. And Jenny shoved a finger inside Kelly's tight little asshole.

This pushed Kelly over the edge and she yelled, "aahhh.. ahhhh... fuck!" And started Cumming on her friend's fingers. 

Both rolled sideways as the intensity of the orgasm took over them and shuddered as it traveled over their body.

Jenny took her hands out first from her friend's hole and put both of them inside her mouth to taste the salty, tangy flavor mixed with a metallic taste of Kelly's ass.

Kelly followed by taking her fingers out and ran her tongue over the ones been in her pussy.

"Mmmm yummy slut pussy." She moaned and then she shoved them in her mouth.

Jenny got up and turned to face her friend. Kelly's entire face was covered with a Jenny's pussy nectar. She looked into her eyes and slowly dragged her tongue over right cheek to lick her cum off of her friend's face.

"Mmmm." Kelly moaned.

"Kiss me." Jenny French kissed her friend and pushed her tongue inside Kelly's mouth so that both can taste their mixed pussy juice cocktail together. They swirled their tongues in each other mouth. Until they couldn't taste it anymore.

Then they looked into each other's eye, and Jenny said first.

"I love you slut."

"I love you more," Kelly replied with a satisfied smile.

They stayed liked that more for a couple of minutes. Giving slow kisses on each other's lips and bathing in the afterglow of their orgasm. Then got up to clean themselves and went to sleep while cuddling each other.

.....

Susan was upset, angry, and frustrated again. She was sitting at her side of the bed and looking at her snoring husband with extreme contempt and disappointment.

She had an endless day today. There was a get together party at church for John Hamilton's come back and it went for long. After that she had to attend the women's church meeting and there she saw Linda Hamilton glowing like a newlywed bride. She could only guess that such a glow only comes after a satisfying deep carnal activity.

Linda's husband came back from a long trip this week and she must have had some very powerful orgasms to have her face radiating like that. And from seeing the penis of that Hamilton boy, she thought his father must be well endowed, too.

On the other hand, Susan was extremely horny all day. It seemed like her libido was increasing exponentially every day, and she couldn't do anything to control or satisfy her needs. So seeing Linda glowing like that just made her more frustrated inside that she almost felt like crying inside.

When she got up from the meeting, it soaked her underwear gusset to the point that she felt her thighs were wet with her vaginal secretions. She could feel the squishiness inside her vagina as her lips rubbed against each other every time she took a step. 

And at night when she tried to have intercourse with her husband, he pushed her aside and said, "you are acting like a harlot, Susan. We just had sex two weeks ago."

Tom completely forgot that he didn't make her orgasm last time, and he promised to make it up to her later.

Susan's eyes became red with anger. She didn't say a thing and just sat back on her side while looking at the ceiling.

And now she again felt like crying, but she decided that she was not gonna cry. 

"He called me harlot!!? Like I am a slut for asking to be satisfied by my husband?" She thought..

"If I was a harlot, I would be talking about seducing an 18-year-old with a horse like penis like Marie or Beth. Not asking for sex with him." She said in an angry voice.

Then she realized that she also has a picture of an 18-year-old with a horse like a penis on her phone. 

Susan was so mad at her husband that she couldn't think straight. So she took her phone and walked into her washroom. She closed the door and sat on the toilet seat. 

Susan was wearing a full-length gown and underneath she had only a pair of green cotton panties on. She unlocked her phone and opened the forbidden image. Lately, she is not as ashamed as before to look at the huge penis of Mark Hamilton.

Susan studied the penis again. She has been doing it quite a lot recently.

She looked at the bulbous knob of his erection cris-crossed with blue veins and his hand holding the cylinder shaped part of his penis. Still, quite a lot of penis meat was sticking out from the top of his hand.

She marveled just looking at the huge helmet of his penis, "that is one hell of a cock! You think your wife is a harlot!? That is how a harlot talks, Tom. You have a tiny penis. This boy has a cock. That can rip a vagina. NO! A pussy in two."

"This is what a married woman wants inside her pussy. So that it can stretch her birth canal wide and reach at the bottom of her unsatisfied hole." She fumed and shouted.

Susan's face was flushed, and she was extremely horny at this point. She parted her robe and saw her pink nipples were extremely erect and her body was radiating heat. She spread her strong feminine legs, looked at her panties bunched between her outer lips and a dark, long wet spot caused by her aroused inner labium. 

She was thinking about doing the unthinkable sinful thing she never did while looking at the picture of Hamilton boy's huge, erect penis. Susan stood up and dropped her robes and sat back again on the toilet seat. She wasn't ready to take off her underwear yet. She opened her legs and pulled her underwear forward to look at her vagina. 

It stretched a thick strand of her creamy cervical mucus from the bottom vaginal lips to the gusset of her panties. She starched her panties far until the strand broke down and it cling to her panties. 

"God damn! I am leaking like a faucet." She looked again at her V shaped mound covered with perfectly trimmed black hairs and she could see her pink slightly meaty long inner lips peaking out from her slim outer lips. Her clit was proportional to her petite body, and it looks slightly bigger than a pea. She could see it protruding out from her clit hoodlum. 

Her vagina was flushed as the blood flowed into her vagina, causing everything to flair out. 

She looked at the enormous cock of Hamilton boy and said the most unimaginable thing in a hushed tone, "you like Mrs. Miller's married vagina boy? It's pretty, isn't it? Although you might prefer a tight little slit like Jenny's. But I tell you, mine is very tight too, since my husband has a very small penis."

She huffed and pulled her thick inner lips apart very wide and she heard a creamy sound as her sticky inner lips left each other. Susan gasped as she had never heard it before and the nasty sound made her more excited. 

"You see that boy?" She was talking like a teacher trying to explain something to her student. 

"Look closely. You will see my tiny hole. Even though I am a married woman but my vagina hasn't been used much, so it's extremely tight."

Suddenly, she shut her legs and became horrified as she realized what she was doing. She quickly wiped her wet fingers on her robe and walked back towards her bedroom. Susan could feel that her vagina was still extremely wet and hear the squishy sound as she walked. She laid down beside her hubby and decided to sleep with the image of Mark's cock in her head.

Baymax5
Baymax5
83 Followers
12