A Tale of Sluts 5.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....

Linda had a very eventful day today at church. They had the big welcoming party for John. They spent all day there, and she didn't have the time to process the events of last night.

She smiled when she remembered how everyone complimented on her looks. How she was radiating like a newlywed bride. At some point Marie Shelby, the wife of mayor, pulled her aside and asked her literally how why she was glowing so much? Is it because of John? Marie sort of poked at her by saying, mmmm John must be giving it to you very well. 

Linda just laughed and brushed it off with a grin. Obviously she couldn't tell her that it's because last night she had the most wonderful orgasm of her by looking at her baby boy masturbating thinking about pounding her busty mother's juicy cunt.

She also had a brief interaction with Jenny Miller, and Linda couldn't hold herself to tease the slutty girl a little, as she felt a little jealous for a short period. 

"My god! Jenny! You have grown into a wonderful young woman since the last time I saw you. You must be eating very healthy and potent stuff regularly." Suggesting that Linda knows about how she was blowing her son and swallowing every last drop of his yummy cock juice into her stomach.  

Linda walked away after saying it without letting the young girl respond and she could see that Jenny was blushing and her cheeks becoming red. 

It satisfied Linda seeing the girl becoming embarrassed. That means Jenny would realize that Linda knows about their secret affair.

After that everyone became busy with party and at one point she saw Jenny pulling Mark outside. She thought with a surprise, "the girl wouldn't dare to suck my baby while they're at church." She felt a little angry and anxious again and couldn't stop imagining that Jenny sucking off Mark and drinking all that delicious ball juice by herself. 

But then they came back after 15 minutes and, looking at them, she realized they hadn't done anything like what she was thinking. She felt so relieved. However, she saw the way Jenny looked at her after they came back from outside. Jenny had a determined look, and she was looking at Linda like she was some sort of competitor to her. Linda couldn't understand what they had discussed. But she had a bad feeling that Mark might have told Jenny about how he was listening to his parents having sex.

And then when the Millers were leaving, Jenny said something to Linda which confirmed her suspicion.

It was good to see you, Mrs. Hamilton. Linda could see the coldness in the girl's eyes. "Mark always talks very highly of you and he said that he likes to listen to his mother talk all the time." While emphasizing on the word "listen". 

Now it was Linda's term to blush and for a second she was extremely embarrassed and upset at the fact that her boy couldn't keep a secret from his girlfriend.

But that was it. She regained her composure right away and realized she was the more experienced one in this battle of teasing, so she shot back, "Of course! Mark is a very good young man and good boys tend to listen to their mothers more than anyone because mothers know how to take care of their sons properly instead of an inexperienced person." She took a deep breath after saying it all at once.

Linda hoped Jenny would see the challenge in her eyes.

"I am sure they do, Mrs. Hamilton. I am sure they do.." Jenny replied and said goodbye to her.

Now Linda was sitting in front of her dressing mirror while brushing her thick, long mane of hairs and couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she had with Jenny. She knows she shouldn't have said that because she can't follow through with what she said, but she didn't care at that point. Jealousy took over her as she felt that the Miller girl was taking away her sweet baby boy from herself.

Linda walked at herself again in the mirror. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt which hid the fact that she was naked beneath it, but her hard, rubbery nipples made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She smiled at her reflection briefly, before heading back to downstairs to meet her husband and son. The woman smiling back in the mirror looked genuinely happy for a change.

Downstairs, she joined her family in the living room and saw John splayed on the bigger couch and watching sports on the TV and Mark was sitting on the single couch watching the game as well. She sat back at the other single couch which was facing the towards the couch Mark was sitting. So John could see what Mark was doing, but Linda was behind his head, away from his view.

Both son and father were busy with game and Linda got lost in her thought. She decided to think about what happened last night after she arrived at her son's bedroom. She knows what she did last night was wrong on so many levels. Boys tend to dream about their mothers when masturbating and given Mark heard her saying all those nasty stuff last night, it makes sense that he was masturbating thinking about fucking his busty mommy. But she is a grown married woman. She shouldn't have fingered her needy cunt like that while watching her baby boy shot his teenage ball juices all over himself.

She tried to argue with herself that what she did was wrong, but it's not like she fucked her son! What happened was just a moment of weakness and that also is John's fault. If he hadn't left her pussy neglected like that, she wouldn't have to go in her son's room and finger her moist cunt hole looking at her son's thick hard baby making cock.

"It's your fault, John. That your married wife had to fuck her needy, hungry pussy while looking at your son's big, fat cock." She thought to herself while looking at her husband with contempt.

Her thought was back to Mark again. She realized that she hadn't talked to her sweet baby boy after the incident and she could see every time their eyes meet, Mark blushing hard and his face becoming red.

Linda wanted to be upset and angry at her son for letting Jenny know about he was listening to his parent having sex, but she was mentally and physically incapable of being angry with her son. She rather thought it must be that cunning girl's doing. She must have gotten it out of Mark somehow. 

She could again feel the anger coming back. Linda took her phone and texted her son, who was sitting 5 feet away from herself.

"Hey Baby, long day, huh?"

Mark saw the text and replied. "Yeah mom. But it was fun." He was still not looking at herself.

"I wanna ask you something, baby. And I want you to be honest with mommy. Can you do that, sweetie?" Linda wrote.

"Sure mom. What is it?" Mark questioned.

Linda took a deep breath, looking at her son's face, and typed, "I know you were listening to me and your father having sex, but did you tell that to Jenny, baby?"

Linda saw blood draining away from his face and she knew that her suspicion was correct. Mark did tell Jenny.

"I am sorry, mom...I shouldn't have done that I know. It was a huge mistake on my part. I somehow blurted it out. But I can assure you, Jenny promised me that she is not going to tell it to anyone and I trust her."

When Linda saw the text, she let out a sigh. Then she typed, "baby you shouldn't have done that. What we did was supposed to teach you how to be naughty when you are alone with her, not to tell her."

Linda saw Mark almost crying as he typed, "again sorry mom. I will make it up to you."

Seeing the text, Linda smiled and thought. "He owes you one, Linda. That should be good enough for you." 

Then she giggled like a schoolgirl and saw Mark looking at her with wide eyes.

She quickly wrote, "So about last night, was mommy naughty enough for you? You still think your girlfriend is more naughtier than mommy?" She added a wink emoji at the end.

"O mom! You were good. I give you that. I didn't expect you to be that good," He sent.

It surprised Linda to see what he wrote. "He thought I was just good!? Wow! I underestimated that girl."

"Just good!??" she wrote. In reality, she wanted to say, "the way you were pushing your ass up to bury your throbbing hard cock inside your mother's unprotected imaginary pussy, it looked more than just good!!"

She looked at her son and Mark could see the confusion in her eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, mom. I loved it last night and learned a lot from you. It's just not the same listening to someone else talk dirty and being at the receiving end of it." He replied honestly.

Linda could see what he meant. So she teased her son by writing, "oh! So you want your busty innocent mommy to talk dirty to you like she did with your father!!?? You are a naughty-naughty boy baby.."

Linda saw her son blushing, reading the text. But she wanted to know what Jenny and Mark did after they went outside from church. So she asked, "what did that naughty girl do to you after you guys went outside from church?"

Mark instantly replied. "I can't tell you that lol

Linda was persistent, she wrote back. "Of course you can! And after all, it's fair that you tell your mommy since you already told her about listening to your parents having sex."

When Mark saw how demanding his mother was, he said, "I would have to show you.."

Now Linda was in doubt. "Show me!" She was a bit confused. "Show me what!!?" she asked.

"We took a pic," Mark responded.

Linda wasn't sure if she wanna see a pic of them doing something together. But she was determined that she was not going to lose to that little girl and the thought of getting a chance to see his big, hard beautiful cock was too good to pass.

"Show me, Mark," Linda said.

"Okay mom... but I warned you." 

Mark quickly sent an attachment. Linda opened it with a shaky hand. Then she saw it again. It was a pic of Mark showing below his torso and his pants were down to his knees. And his huge meaty cock was hard, like an iron rod pushing against his underwear straight up. On top of the underwear elastic band, the mushroom shaped giant knob of his penis sticking out like an angry snake, and Jenny was on her knees with her cheek pressed against his cock. She was showing a V sign and winking as she took a selfie. It looked like she was using her face as a scale to measure how big his juicy cock was. 

When Linda saw the pic. Fresh trickle of pussy juice oozed out of her mommy pussy into her panty gusset. She blurted, "WOW! With a dreamy look on her face."

Mark looked at his mother, and his father asked without looking. "What?"

Linda said, "nothing dear."

"I just saw something very delicious and wondered how it would taste in my mouth." She started playing her own game to beat the Miller girl.

Mark looked at his mother with wide eyes. "Did mom say dad how my cock would taste in her mouth!!?? Holly fuck!!"

"Now you believe your mommy is more naughtier than your girlfriend as she is talking about you?" She teased back.

"Still she got you beat mom. Cause she just doesn't say stuff she does things to."

Now Linda was in a dilemma. She wanted to beat Jenny, but she wasn't sure how far she was willing to go to beat her.

Linda decided to give it a go. "So your girlfriend let's you take selfie with her face pressed against your penis? I am your mother and respectful mothers aren't allowed to push their face against their boy's throbbing huge cocks no matter how hard and delicious it looks. So can't do that, but I can do something else." She said.

Now Mark was waiting with a curious face.

But suddenly Linda stood up and said "John I am going upstairs and gonna to bed. You take your time."

"Good night, sweetie." She said and walked towards the stairs.

Mark was flabbergasted. He wasn't sure what had just happened. Linda could see the disappointment in his eyes.

"Ummm.. sure mom... good night."

Then she went to her room and stood in front of her mirror. She quickly decided to take a naughty selfie like Jenny did. So she pulled her thin oversized T-shirt close towards her body like a second skin and pinched her big rubbery nipples until they were completely hard and obscenely pushing against her T-shirt. Linda could make out the size of her erect nipples and the silhouettes of her oversized fatty mammaries were completely visible under the thin T-shirt. She took a selfie like that from her neck to stomach with a V sign and looked at the image. She liked what she saw. Her melon size tits were almost visible, and it gave a sense of their immense size and weight. She sent the image to Mark with a text "Sleep well baby, have a sweet cummy night!"

Linda knows what she did was wrong on so many levels, but she didn't care. She felt like she was a teenager again and she was flirting with her boyfriend, secretly hiding from her parents. The thrill of being naughty with her teenage son made her feel alive. She hasn't felt like this in the last 20-25 odd years.

The fact that seeing her jiggly braless tits will make Mark's dick super hard made her feel proud. She wanted to feel desired. And she could tell her drippy hairy cunt agreed solemnly with her decision. 

When Mark saw the image, he slowly dropped his phone. "Holly fuck! Look at those huge fucking tits!!" His dick became completely hard right away.

"Look at the size of those fucking nipples. Mom probably has the biggest tits and nipples in the whole town." Mark thought.

He blurted goodbye to his dad and went towards his room while texting, "god mom! they are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

When Linda saw the text, she couldn't stop feeling proud of her tits. "At least my son loves them." She thought.

She replied, "Enjoy baby! Just don't stay awake the whole night staring at them."

"O I will Mom. Definitely I will," Mark said to himself. But replied, "can't promise that."

End of chapter 5

12