A Tale of Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lei was shocked with the sudden realization that her dream date with Fili might be prematurely over. "No...I mean...I don't want this date to over, Fili. It's just...this is my first date...ever. I've never...well, I just not sure what to do..."

To this Fili just smiled and reassured her, "Lei, I promise I wouldn't do anything that you don't want to do. Trust me, Lei, trust me."

Once at the lookout, Lei did somehow feel more secure in not be discovered as the inky darkness surrounded her parked car. On the pretext of being uncomfortable behind the steering wheel, she scooted over to rub against Fili's muscular shoulder and thigh as they talked.

"This was a dream come true," Lei thought to herself as Fili proved to be disarmingly funny, unbelievably charming, and unexpectedly smooth. "Because we don't have much space, we can't help but bump into and touch one another which is more than okay with me. He smells and feels so good. Hmmm, what's this? Fili is suggesting that we shift to the backseat for more room. While I'm comfortable just where we are, I can't see any harm with getting into the roomier backseat."

Once there, Fili told Lei about the strict tribal chief system in Samoa and its archaic physically disciplinary orientation. Lei soon found herself sharing her parents' strict demands of their eldest daughter, of her parental punishments, and how she bore the scars for any perceived disobedience. On the verge of tears, Lei innocently disclosed her burning desire to rebel and shyly confessed that going out with Fili was her first attempt to do something wild and exciting.

Until today Lei didn't know how she came to kiss Fili. "One moment I was playfully hitting him for a joke he made," she recalled, "The next moment I was in his embrace with his lips pressed against mine, his tongue dancing wildly in my willing mouth. The only thing that I knew was that I couldn't stop kissing Fili even if I had wanted to. I was so giddy with excitement that my thinking was just short-circuited in my head by emotions and sensations that I had never had before. I surrendered to his kisses to my face, earlobes, neck and chest, and let myself be swept away.

"Suddenly Fili's callused hand are fondling my small boobs...my bare tits. How had he unhooked my bra without me knowing? Oh my god, Fili has unbuttoned the top of my dress and pulled it down, trapping my arms at my sides. The next thing I knew was that I was naked from the waist up, and completely unable to stop Fili from inhaling one of my small boobs into his voracious mouth.

"Fili, no," Lei finally managed to squeak as each tug of Fili's lips caused her nipples to swell and jut in painfully diamond-hardness. "We shouldn't -- ooh -- please, let's stop! Oh, oh you promised! Oh, jeez...what are you doing to me," she gasped as one of her engorged ruby-red cylinders was rolled between his thumb and forefinger, and then tugged and tweaked. Her other stiff teat was trapped between his lightly nipping teeth and tortuously pulled from Lei's heaving chest, before being mercifully released.

"My heart is beating so fast that I can't think...I can't move...I can't stop Fili. I should yell at Fili and make him to stop. But, my damn tits are on fire! Oooh, my nipples are so rock-hard, they feel like they're going to explode any moment. Say something, Lei...damn it...get your mouth to work. Oooh, shit, that feels so damn strange...so damn good!

"What's that? Is that Fili's hand sliding slowly between my legs? Oh, no! He mustn't! This can't be happening! I can't let it happen! Do something, Lei! Do something before it's too late! Close your legs...yeah...tight...tighter! Got to stop him! Ooh, damn, Fili's pressing the blade of his hand into me...sawing up and down...pressing into my slit. Oooh, it feels so...no, wait...I mustn't feel this way! But I'm so wet...and so damn hot. Oh, no, he's prying my thighs apart...and I can't stop him! Oooh, shit, he just cupped and squeezed my sopping wet pussy...oh damn!"

Lei jerked and then tossed as Fili's fingers yanked aside and slipped under her panty's drenched crotch to dip into her swollen pussy slit. Paralyzing jolts of electricity surge through her half-naked body at his touch as she discovered just how excruciatingly sensitive her erect clitoris was when expertly polished by Fili's experienced fingers. She gushed with her liquid excitement as her crack was repeatedly digitally plowed. Lei knew that any thoughts of protest were futile, unwanted, and a foolish denial of the building pressure in between her thighs.

"You're a virgin, aren't you, Lei," Fili whispered as his fingertip parted her fleshy petals to circle and probe her unexplored vaginal opening. "You've never been with a guy before -- never gone out -- never made out, have you? You've never had sex, have you, Lei?"

His thumb began to rub and strum her stiff love button causing her to quicken her breathing in whimpering gasps. "Do you want me to stop, Lei? I told you I wouldn't do anything you didn't want to do," Fili murmured before kissing her deeply and enjoying her passionate response. "Do you want me to leave you alone and stop touching you? Or do you want me to continue -- and -- be my girl?"

"Be his girl? Did Fili just ask me to be his 'girl?' Oh, my head is spinning...I'm so confused. Ooh, how I want to -- but -- things are happening so fast! His fingers...his lips...I'm so hot...can't breathe. I'm so wet where he's touching me down there! I can't control my body that's jerking and shaking. Am I going to have sex with Fili -- on my first date with him -- my very first date ever?

"Oh, no, I can't let this happen. Mom and Dad will kill me. People will call me, 'easy,' 'loose,' and 'tramp.' Before it's too late, I should yell at the top of my lungs to 'No, Stop!' But, shit, Fili is so strong...demanding...and controlling of me. Didn't I want to rebel against Mom and Dad...to do something unexpected...exciting...and forbidden? Oooh, as frightening as this is -- I've never felt more alive in all my life.

"What? What is Fili doing? Oh my god, he's completely unbuttoned my dress and taking it off me. No, Fili! Don't pull my panties off! Oh, damn it...I'm naked...fully exposed to Fili.

Oh, no. Fili's stripping too? No, please don't... Oh my god, he's...he feels...so muscular, massive, and hard. He's grabbed me by the wrist and shove my hand down 'there.' Shit, is that what I think it is? Is that 'him'? He's so big, hard, and hot! Is this what a guy's dick feels like?

"Is Fili asking me again? To have sex? To be his girl? We're both naked...in the back seat of my car...and he's sucking on my tits and feeling my pussy. I can't stop him...don't want to stop him. My skin is on fire wherever he touches me. Is his dick is sliding back and forth in my grasping hand like it would inside of me?

"Fili is so insistent about having sex with him! Oooh, it would be easier to say that I was forced...that I had no choice. But, it would be so much easier to be free by not having any control or say in the matter...to let him do what he wants...to have no responsibility for what happens. I'm so confused. All I know that if I stop him...it'll be something I will regret."

"Don't stop,' had barely escaped Lei's open lips before her words were drowned out by her whine of sharp pain that ripped through the car cabin. Fili's long hard Samoan man-meat savagely tore through her fragile hymen, forever making Lei a woman. With his sexual repertoire, Fili took an inexperienced Lei slowly at first until her super-tight pussy became slippery with her blood and carnal excitement. As he stretched and penetrated her like never before, Lei soon found she could easily accommodate Fili. Moaning deliriously as she clutched Fili to her, Lei surrendered to Fili who began to thrust his rock-hard cock into her with fast, long and hard strokes.

"What a cheap fucking slut," Fili thought to himself as he plunged from tip of his flanged head to his hairy groin into Lei, fucking his inexperienced but compliant date the way he loved to. "I don't believe it! This is our first date, and I'm fucking her. Who would have thought that Lei who's so squeaky clean and straight-laced on the outside, would be such an easy fuck-slut on the inside?

"I'll be damned if Lei sure has the right fucking name -- she sure is one hell of a good 'lay!' Yeah, all she needed was a good hard cock rammed up her molten-velvet wet cunt. Listen to her grunt like a pig as I'm I pork her fucking tight juicy twat. This Jap bitch wants and loves getting banged rough and hard! Lei is just letting me do whatever I want to do her. She doesn't even care if I'm not wearing a rubber and might knock her up."

From practiced experience, Fili knew that the teenager writhing with his dick embedded in her cunt was on the verge of coming and knew what would push her over the edge. Pinching her large stiff nipples cruelly, Fili suddenly twisted and painful pulled each nipple from her heaving chest, detonating a mind-shattering orgasm so violent that Lei was racked with body-rattling convulsions.

"Arrgh, arrgh, oh shit," Lei cried out as lightning bolts of sizzling ecstasy shot through her writhing body. "Shit, don't stop -- please," she shamelessly begged as her legs wrapped around the hips of the naked Samoan who was madly humping her. Pulling him deeper into her, Lei suddenly cried, "Oh, Fili, I'm on fire and can't breathe! What's happening to me? Don't stop, oh please don't stop! I'm going to...arrgh, arrgh, arrgh!!!"

"I'm giving Lei her first fuck -- one that she'll never forget. And when I'm finished with her, Lei will be my secret little Jap cum-dump," Fili thought as he drove into Lei, enjoying the lewd squishing sounds of her reamed pussy. "No one will know about her, and that she's all mine to fuck any way I want. Ooh shit, her cunt is gripping me like a vise, milking my cock like crazy. Oh, fuck, I can't hold on...oh fuck, I'm going to shoot! I'm going to fill up this Jap 'ho with two balls full of baby-batter. Arrggh...arrggh... arrggh!" Driving deep into Lei, Fili erupted a torrent of molten seminal lava into her receptive churning depths.

Lei whimpered when Fili rolled off her and withdrew his penis and leaving a dilated vagina that now oozed freely with hymen blood, pussy juices, and semen. Exhausted and limp, she was unable to stop her head from being forced down towards his groin. When Lei sought to say something, Fili's slime-coated cock was shoved into her open mouth. Then without saying a word, Fili slowly pumped in an out of her mouth, holding the back of her head until Lei bobbed her head up and down of her own accord.

"God, Fili tastes so damn good," Lei thought as she took her Samoan lover into her mouth for the first time. "He's so big -- so long and thick. I can't believe that I took all of this into me. God, Lei, you just lost your virginity, and now are sucking his dick and loving it. Face it, you love being told what to do. Don't think or worry -- just do as Fili wants -- please him and please yourself. Hmmm, I love his cock. Wait! Is it getting harder? Is it my imagination? Fili is getting erect again. I don't believe it."

Fili made Lei a believer as he made her straddle his hips to be impaled on his fleshy stake. Grabbing and lifting her buns, he ground himself against her raw sex until she began to brazenly ride him. "Damn it, look at this bitch ride my cock that I just shoved up her slippery wet twat! Look at Lei shamelessly rubbing herself against my groin while jamming my man-meat into her. Listen to that squishing sound coming from her churning twat. God, her sweaty body is starting to shake and shudder uncontrollably. Is Lei going to come again? Oh, yeah, bitch, go for it! 'Cuz my spunk is soon going to fill her juicy twat -- again! What a fucking easy cunt!".

Later in her bed, Lei couldn't believe what had happened and how she wantonly gave into Fili's sexual urges and ultimately her own hidden desires. She got a taste of what it would be like to be Fili's secret girlfriend when Fili refused to get out of the car at the bus stop where he had been picked up. Lei was made to park a side street of their sleepy community, and orally tend to her new boyfriend's carnal urges. It was only after she had willingly and eagerly swallowed his load and licked him clean did Fili consent to casually slide out or her car.

"God," Lei thought to herself, "I've showered thoroughly, but the scent of Fili lingered on my body. The taste of his semen is in the back of my throat and the feel his cum oozing slowly from my sore and raw vagina. Who would have thought that I'd have to wear a pad to soak up his discharge?

"Hmmm, how I loved the feeling of his lips, and how they engulfed my small tits and sucked my stiff nipples. I never knew goosebumps could be so painful until Fili's dark brown hands boldly caressed my most intimate parts. But most of all, I was astonished at how easily I gave into to Fili's desires and how simply fantastic it felt doing so. I just loved Fili sliding in and out of me...I wonder if we'll be able to do 'it' again?"

While Lei thought it difficult it would be avoiding suspicion and detection of her secret affair by family and friends, she quickly learned not to underestimate the audacity of a horny Samoan and her own slutty willingness to do whatever Fili wanted. She became adept at giving deep-throat blow jobs and sizzling quickies in the storage room, under stairwells, and even on the football field in the middle of the night. And when time allowed and excuses could be made, Lei found herself naked in the backseat of her car, with Fil, at their favor mountain spot. She never once thought of the possible consequences of having lusty and sinful sex.

As such, Lei was dumbfounded with she missed her normally regular period during the Spring break, less than two months after the loss of her virginity. She couldn't believe just how stupid she had been. What made her think that they could have unprotected sex so frequently without her eventually becoming impregnate?

"Fili, I think I'm pregnant," Lei said tearfully as she parked the car at their mountain tryst. "What should we do?"

"What should 'we' do? It's not my problem," retorted Fili as he undressed. "Us Samoans have babies all the time. Plus, in a little over two months, I'll have to return to Samoa with my cousins because our visas expire. Have the kid and then follow me -- or if you don't want to do that, get rid of it. What? No, I'm not getting married for a high school fling. Now stop this nonsense! Strip and get in the back seat!"

Although she was taken back by his brusque response, Lei couldn't blame Fili for his reaction to her surprise announcement. As she began to take off her clothes, she thought, "What did you expect, Lei? Did you think that Fili would propose? And what would have happened if he did? Are you ready to get married? How would Mom and Dad react to you lying to them and sneaking out to fool around with some Samoan?

"Fili's calling from the backseat to hurry up and join him," Lei said to herself as she eased her panties down her thighs. "Do you want to call it quits? What good would that do? You know he turns you on, and he wants you...but, does he love me? I don't know but, I guess your pregnancy can wait a little while longer," Lei mentally sighed to herself as she climbed into the back of her car. Convincing herself that Fili really cared for her, a confused Lei let Fili take her in a way that many would say was bordered on rape.

Lei couldn't accept that Fili used and abused her throughout their affair, treating her as just a pair of big nipples, an open mouth, and an available pussy. This was even when he rammed his rock-hard erection into her painful pussy a week later, not caring that she was still cramping from the abortion of his child just hours earlier. Yet, as Fili savagely humped her, Lei clung to her fervent hope that he somehow loved her.

Lei never suspected the magnitude of Fili's total disdain for her until the eve of his return to Samoa. Even though she knew she was an idiot for letting herself be so easily used, Lei willingly agreed to a farewell fling at their mountain spot. She remembered that she had just come and was exhausted from her orgasm when suddenly a pickup truck pulled up and two men got out. However, before Lei could cover up, Fili dragged her out of the back seat in her stark nakedness.

"These are my cousins, Niko and Noga. Tomorrow we go back to Samoa but before we do, I promised my bros that they would get to sample the Jap cunt that I've been banging all semester long. Yeah, Lei, I told them what an easy slut you are and how I fucked you a couple of times on our first date. That's right. How I fucked you, knocked you up, made you get an abortion, and how you're still putting out for me -- willingly and for free -- and without a rubber, you fucking dumb Jap bitch."

"This can't be happening! I should run or do something -- but -- I can't. I can't move -- paralyzed by my goddamn stupidity -- my naïve trust -- my crushing betrayal. I can't believe Fili would do this to me! Despite all that I've done for Fili, I couldn't believe that Fili thought of me as cheap -- worse -- he used me and my body without a shred of care or respect. Shit, he won't let me cover myself -- brushing my hands aside -- showing off his naked Jap slut to his fucking cousins -- and I'm letting him. What is wrong with me?"

Lei's self-condemnation was abruptly broken when Fili grabbed her thick hair and hauled her face to his groin. She found herself kneeling before Fili who clearing her black hair from her glistening ivory face then shove his slimy cock into her gasping mouth. "Suck me, bitch, suck me good. Then you will show my cousins a good time, won't you, you Jap cunt!"

"I should yell -- fight being treated like this -- like a whore," Lei thought to herself as tears of complete humiliation streamed from behind closed eyes. "But, here I am sucking and jerking Fili's slimy semi-hard cock. Flashes of blinding light -- guttural Samoan phrases and laughter -- dazzling and confusing me. My only link to reality is Fili's hardening penis in my mouth."

Her hips were suddenly gripped and firmly yank backwards, forcing Lei to her hands and knees as Fili slipped from my grasping lips. Someone big and burly swiftly mounted her doggy-style, his knees spreading hers as her squirming sex was vividly exposed. In her dazed mind, Lei somehow knew what was about to happen and struggled desperately to escape. "No! This can't be happening! It can't," Lei screamed in her head even as her twisting pussy petals were being brutally probed and parted.

"Chee-hoo!" was the blood-curdling shout from Lei's assailant who with a swift thrust of his hips, rammed is raging hard-on violently into her tender twat that still ooze with Fili's copious seminal load. As Fili's cock to slip from her mouth, her shrill scream pierced the still mountain. Lei's body lurched forward, only to be yanked back by the forceful hands that gripped her hips as she was helplessly tossed like a ragdoll.

"This Jap cunt of yours, Fili, sure has one hell of a fucking tight twat! You sure you've been banging her as much as you've been bragging, bro? Fuck, but you sure trained this bitch right. Look at her -- on all fours -- letting me bang her juicy twat -- just like a good little Jap 'ho! Come on, Noga, to something other than play with your dick! Get some of this fucking easy Jap 'ho!"