A Tale of Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lei cried out in searing pain as Noga's rough fingers pinched her meaty nipples before cruelly milking her dangling pointy tits. She shrieked when large stiff nipples were excruciatingly flicked and slapped. When she sought to protest, Noga's throbbing erection crammed into her mouth, effectively gagging her. He held her head in his beefy hands, crudely face-fucking Lei until she finally began to give him the blow-job that he expected.

"Oh yeah, bitch! That's the way! Suck my dong like the good little Jap tramp that our boy Fili has been bragging about. Yo, Fili! Niko is spot on about you training this cunt right. Look at her -- getting her pussy banged good by Noga -- and sucking my cock oh so good! What? Clear her hair so you can see her face? Yeah bro -- there -- take the shot now! Yeah, I want to see her face -- to see this Jap nympho's lips wrapped around and sucking on my dong!"

More flashes filled the night before it finally dawned to a delirious Lei that pictures were being taken of her nakedness and engaging in an orgy. The three cousins took turns raping Lei, singularly at times, and then in pairs with one in her pussy and another in her mouth. They grunted like pigs, laughed at her whimpers, taunting her useless struggles, and enjoying her ultimate submission. All of this was vividly and shamelessly photographed.

The only thing that Lei could do was to close her eyes and cry helplessly in an overwhelm sense of impotency. She did what she was told to do (not that she had much choice). Rough fingers were shoved between her legs, groping and rubbing her exposed love nub while other hands traveled the length of her nudity. Her every nook and cranny were crudely exploring as stinging slaps, crude pokes, and slobbering sucks were delivered to her quivering buns, thighs, and tits.

Yet, although she jerked and trembled, Lei felt her body involuntarily responding to the inflicted pain, unwanted stimulations, and burning humiliation. "Oh, no. This can't be happening! I'm being raped...gang-banged...against my will! I can't be getting turned on...no, I don't want to...I can't let it happen!" Yet, as wave after wave arousing sensations that surged through her, Lei struggled to control the undeniable escalation sexual tension within her.

"Oh, no, please...don't let me...arrghh!" A gut-wrenching climax had Lei's betraying body convulsing uncontrollably on the hard and dirty ground until she finally collapsed in an exhausted sweat-covered heap. Lei was vaguely aware of how the surprised cousin laughed at her unexpected orgasm and then smirked collectively about how her climax proved just how easy Lei really was.

Grabbing her soaked ebony hair, Fili lifted Lei's head. Using a flashlight, he showed her graphic Polaroid photos of her naked, sucking cocks, and being screwed individually and then being gang-banged by the three beefy Samoans. To her utter shock, there were the captured images of her cum-spattered face, her achy dark-purple nipples, and even one of her being lifted by Niko and Noga who spread her thighs to display her well-used dilated cunt that dribbled with unmistakable white cum. Each picture graphically captured her in the act of raw sex, but failed miserably to depict her confusion, hurt, and unbelievable shame.

"If you squeal on us," Fili smirked as his cousins chortled, "these pictures will be all over the community. People will know that you're a closet whore who loves getting it on and being gang-banged. I'm sure your parents will be really horrified, and you will probably be disowned for letting yourself get fucked by us Samoans.

"Lei, I've got to tell you that I loved cracking your cherry on our very first date and then breaking you in properly. You were such fucking easy lay -- so goddamn willing to do anything I wanted. I loved sucking these small titties and big nipples of yours, having you blow me and swallow my cum, and most of fucking this super-tight wet Jap twat of yours. I loved knocking you up -- yeah, god, you were so naïve to let me fuck you all the time without a rubber on -- and making you get an abortion. Shit, I still can't believe that the very next moment, you were willingly to let me fuck you without any protection. What a fucking easy fuck-slut!

"I will miss you, Lei. You definitely are the easiest, most willing, and best fuck of my life. If you don't know it by now, I never did anything that you didn't want me to do. Face it Lei, you're just a cum-dump at heart. How I envy your next boyfriend to come."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"And with that Fili and his cousins left me on the isolated mountain lookout," Lei thought as she sat in the comfort of her college dorm room at the start of the fall semester. "However, if I thought that my troubles were over when he flew out of my life I was sadly mistaken. What I didn't know until a month or so later was that Fili (or one of his two damn cousins) left me with unexpected farewell present - another damn abortion.

"Shit. They say to be careful what you wish for because you may just get it. In retrospect, I got my two wishes. I found a boyfriend who loved me -- well, loved fucking me royally would be a better description. I have to admit that I loved being in Fili's arms and having that cock of his crammed in me. That is until the end when the bastard knocked me up twice -- well, at least once that I'm sure of -- before abandoning me.

"The second wish was that I would live a life of wild and forbidden excitement. For a five-months, I did --although not in the way I had hoped or dreamed. Yet, when Fili fucked me, it was energetic, raw, and lusty. That bastard made me his fuck-bitch, and while I don't want to admit it, I loved every moment. Sick as it may sound, doing whatever Fili wanted gave me a sense of being free of any decisions or responsibilities. Jeez, how my body shamelessly responded to hot-and-sweaty rough animalistic sex.

Lei looked at her reflection in the mirror in her college dorm room. She wasn't self-conscious about her lack of clothing or that she was twiddling herself as she often did. With her roommate shacking up with her boyfriend off-campus, Lei knew that she'd be uninterrupted and slowly pumped two fingers on either side of her stiff throbbing clitoris. As such felt her body began to ratchet up and tremble, Lei realized her anticipated glorious climax would pale to those of caused a man's hard cock.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fili left Lei with an insatiable addiction to the sexual spice of a man who dominating and using her without hesitation or reservation. She yearned for the sudden and rough penetration of her willing body, igniting that blazing wildfire deep between her legs. Little did Lei know that this compelling urge would lead her to her next boyfriend and a new phase of life -- one of sexual pain, punishment, and the servitude of marriage.