A Tale of Timestop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her exposed ample cleavage. "Why do you go around dressed like a slut if you don't want attention from men?!" He shoved a hand down her blouse and under her bra. He groped and massaged her breast.

Fuck! He was so horny and sexually frustrated by this bitch blowing him off so many times. "Is this what you want you little bitch?" he said still groping her. "You want a big strong dick of a guy to come and use you?" Fuck it. She deserved this. Austen grabbed her by the braid and dragged her out of the booth she was sitting in. He laid on top of her on the floor, pressing his body into hers. He ran his hands up and down her waist, feeling her form. He kissed her motionless lips, sucking and licking them. She was so soft and curvy. Nothing like the pillows he would hug at night in a desperate attempt for human contact.

His cock bulged hard through his pants, pressing against her leg. He was so horny and so sick of this bitch blowing him off. Fuck it. If just groping a girl wasn't enough to get rid of his anxiety maybe losing his virginity would do it. He stood up and hurriedly undid his pants. His cock was already rock hard and leaking pre, but he was careful not to lose it and cum too early this time.

The girl was wearing a white skirt. He pushed it up, revealing a pair of plain white cotton panties. "What? No lace? No fancy lingerie? Don't tell me you're just a tease!" He pushed her skirt all the way up and pulled her panties down to her knees.

"Woah..." he murmured as he stared for the first time at a real woman exposed in front of him. It wasn't like porn at all. She had a LOT of curly red tufts of pubic hair. Austen hurried to get her panties completely off so he could open her legs. He spread her legs up and wide into a missionary position. This tilted her hips up and gave him a great view of her pussy. He brought his head down to get a better look.

It was nowhere near as tidy as pussies in porn. Her labia were large, folded, and somewhat lopsided. His cock was already soaked. He lowered himself over her and used his hand to guide it towards her lips. He pressed his tip against her as he tried to put it in. He cursed as he fumbled around with his cock. He probed her lips, brushing his cockhead up and down against he lips and probing for her entrance. Finally he found it. He pushed forwards sliding his cock into her opening hole. A warmth and tightness enveloped his member as he penetrated her.

Austen moaned as he thrust his meat into her. Firecrackers exploded in his head. Shuddering waves of pleasure overtook him as he skewered her on his shaft. He collapsed on her. He kissed her and groped at her breasts as he began humping her wildly. Her whole body shook with each hammer-thrust of his dick. He pawed at her shirt and bra, clumsily pulling them down so he could grope her breasts without cloths in the way.

He didn't last very long before the pleasure of it was too much. "Fuck yeah take my cum bitch!" he shouted as he slammed his cock home and busted his load in a pussy for the first time in his life. "Oh god yes..." he moaned as he finished and collapsed on top of her. He stayed there for a minute, laying on top of her with his dick throbbing and slowly shrinking inside her. Finally he pulled himself out and stood up. He smiled and gazed down at the beautiful natural woman spread-eagle below him.

He dressed again and pulled out the cigar box. He backed time up a minute. The woman was once again seated and fully clothed. His glob of cum remained behind, suspended in mid-air where it had been in her pussy. Hmm... Austen paused for a moment as he tried to decide what to do with the cum. He looked around and his eyes stopped on the girl's plate of food. He smiled. She had a burger to go with her fries.

He lifted the bun off her burger. It was slathered in mayo and ketchup. Perfect. He bent down with the bun and dragged it through the thin rope of suspended cum. He intermixed it with the condiments, blending them together. He gently placed the doctored bun back on top of the burger, then scurried back around the corner with a mischievous grin on his face.

After picking up his own tray he released time again and walked once more into the small room. As he walked over to her table, the fear stayed away. The nervousness was gone. The feel of her warm pussy still clung to his cock. Knowing what he had done and knowing what was in her burger made him feel powerful. It took away the fear she had over him. He wasn't afraid of her anymore. He wasn't afraid of what she could say. He wasn't afraid of being embarrassed. How could he be with everything he knew? She might look perfect on the outside; but she was only human. Her makeup might be immaculate, but below she was hiding a lopsided pussy in granny panties.

As he approached her once more, he suddenly had an idea. "Excuse me miss, I don't mean to bother you, but could you help me with a magic trick really quick?" This time she looked up at him in confusion rather than disgust.

"Um... what?" she said.

"It's real easy," Austen said "you can start by handing me that basket of flowers behind you."

"What are you-"

Austen froze time as she started to look away from him towards the bench beside her. He grinned and quickly walked away. He walked up the street to a small flower shop he often walked past. He went in and picked up a large arrangement of roses and hearts in a wicker basket. He headed back to the cafeteria, leaned over the table, and placed the basket in the booth next to the girl.

He then went back to where he had been standing and resumed time.

"-talking abou-" she cut off as she saw the basket. She lifted it up and set it on the table. "How did you do that?" she said with a smile on her face.

Austen smiled back and sat across from her in the booth. "I told you; I need help practicing a magic trick!"

She stared back at him with bewilderment and surprise on her face.

"What's your name?" Austen asked casually.

"My name?"

"Yeah! Your name. You have one don't you? It's part of the magic trick."

"It's Sophia..." the girl said.

"That's a beautiful name!" Austen said with his best showman's voice. "And what's your favorite color Sophia?"

"Uhhh... purple I guess?"

"Great!" He lifted the flowers from the basket. "What do you see in there?" he asked.

Sophia looked inside, then arched an eyebrow at him. "It's empty."

Austen placed the flowers back in the basket. "Are you sure? You better take those out and have a look for yourself." She looked at him with a mix of curiosity and confusion. She hesitated for a moment then reached towards the basket. He paused time once more.

Next, he headed to the baker's shop. He pulled out a blank cake with white and purple frosting. The top was blank for writing a message on. He went behind the counter and grabbed the purple piping bag. He smiled as he wrote on the cake. Those years working in the Kroger bakery paid off.

He slowly piped out "For the beautiful Sophia" onto the cake, making sure to leave a blank place at the bottom for more writing. That done, he returned. He hid the cake in the basket and returned to his seat.

As time resumed Sophia finished reaching for the basket. She gave him a skeptical look then lifted the flowers. She gasped as she saw the cake. "How did you do that?!" she exclaimed as a look of awe covered her face.

Austen smiled and leaned back in his booth. "A magician never reveals his secrets." He stood up. "Well, thanks for your help! Hoped you liked the trick. Enjoy your burger." He turned and started to walk away.

"Wait!" she called after him.

He turned to look at her.

"What was all that?" she was smiling from ear to ear and looked dumbstruck. "Who are you?"

"Oh, sorry," Austen said. "I can't actually stay to chat right now." He pointed back over his shoulder and tried to sound like he was as disinterested as possible. That's what cool guys did right? "My name's Austen though. Nice to meet you Sophia. Feel free to call me whenever."

She looked at him with a confused smile. "I don't have your number."

He smiled back. As he turned and began walking away, he said to her over his shoulder "check the cake" then paused time. After piping his phone number onto the cake below the earlier message he resumed time and kept walking. He didn't look back as he heard her gasp.

"How?!" he heard her call after him. He simply kept walking.

By the time he was out of the room he was grinning from ear to ear.

~Later that evening~

Austen could not stop smiling. Things had gone so incredibly well with Sophia. Granted, it took him a few tries and a few tricks, but he got there in the end. He had been so smooth! He beamed with pride as he lay on his bed, smiling up at the ceiling. He'd lost his virginity to her too! Not that she remembered that... It had been erased from time after all... Still counted though...

What now? He stood up and paced around the room as he thought to himself. Would she call him? If she did, when would she? He'd never done this before. How long was it before a girl called you back? He shrugged. He'd find out. And if Sophia didn't call him back some other girl would. This was the start of a new life for him. He'd make sure of that.

He didn't have to wait much longer. As he was pacing his phone rang. Excitement bloomed inside him as he grabbed his phone. He was about to answer, but he hesitated. He let it ring twice more. That's what cool guys did right?

"Austin here!" he said as he answered the phone.

"Hey! Austin! Glad I caught you! It's Sophia.

"Oh, hey Sophia, how you doin?"

"Great! Look, I wanted to ask if you'd like to come to a party tonight? Some of my friends and I are having a little get-together at my place. I told them about that crazy magic trick you did and they want to see more! You interested?"

"Tonight?" Austen positively glowed with satisfaction. "Yeah, I think I can make the time. Where is it?"

"I'm in Abbot hall; room 522. Stop by around midnight! Text me when you get here and I'll let you in ok?"

"Yeah that sounds good; see you then!" He hung up before she could say anything else.

"Hell yeah..." he said to himself. He'd never been invited to a party before. This was awesome! Who knew it was this easy to talk to girls?!

When midnight rolled around, he strolled over to Abbot hall and texted Sophia. She smiled at him as she opened the door.

"Hey Austen! Thanks for coming!"

"No problem."

They took the elevator to the 5th floor and headed to her room. "So, who's my audience going to be tonight?" Austen asked.

"Tess and Derik are already here. So's Sherry - my roommate. Luke should be here soon."

Austen nodded as they arrived at 522. Sophia unlocked her door and led him in. "Everyone, this is Austen. Austen, everyone!"

Inside was a standard dorm room. Two beds and two tiny desks. They'd squeezed a recliner into the corner of the room. Laying on one of the beds was a jock-looking guy with his arm wrapped around a petite girl.

"Yoooo!" said the jock as he ran his hand through his scruffy sandy-blonde hair. "You the magic guy right?"

"That's me." Austen replied.

"Sweet dude. I'm Derik, and this is my girl Tess." Derik flexed his ample arm muscles, giving Tess a little squeeze. Tess waved at him and brushed a dark curl out of her face.

Austen took in the scene. It wasn't much of a party; but who cared? Honestly, he thought he preferred this to some crazy house party. Derik was drinking liberally from a vodka bottle and periodically giving a sip to Tess.

Sophia grabbed three beers from a minifridge in one of the closets. She kept one for herself and handed one each to Austen and Sherry, who was lounging in the recliner. She was gorgeous. She had a vaguely Asian look about her. She was wearing a slim sundress that displayed a huge amount of cleavage of her massive breasts. Sophia went to sit on the empty bed. Sherry popped open her beer bottle and downed it before Sophia had sat down.

Sophia looked over and saw her roommate toss the empty bottle into the trash.

"Jesus Sher, that was fast."

"I just dumped Luke..." Sherry said in an angry tone.

"What?!" Sophia sounded surprised.

Derik let out a chortle. "The loser was cheating on her."

"Oh shit Sher... I'm sorry..."

Austen stepped over to Sherry and handed over his beer. "Looks like you could use another."

Sherry gave him a small smile, took his beer, and downed half of it. "Thanks..."

Austen got a replacement from the freezer and sat next to Sophia on the bed.

"Yoo Austen! Why don't you do some of that magic to cheer Sherry up!" Derik said before taking another swig and pressing the bottle to Tess's lips once more.

Austen smiled. "Sure, why not?" Austen stood up and walked over to Sherry. "What's your favorite type of wine?"

"Wine?" she smiled nervously and looked at her friends. Derik nodded eagerly. "Uhh... white I guess?"

With one hand in his pocket on the cigar case, Austen used the other to reach behind Sherry's ear. He snapped, then stopped time.

One short jog to the liquor store later he resumed time and pulled a fancy bottle of white wine seemingly from behind Sherry's head.

"YOOOO! LETS GOOOO!" Derik said in surprise as he sat up. "That was crazy! You were right Soph, this guy's insane!"

Austen winked at Sherry and handed her the bottle. She laughed and shook her head in disbelief. "You forgot the wine opener," she said with a sly smile.

Austen smiled back. Did I? He pulled a handkerchief from his back pocket and draped it over the top of the bottle. He paused time. He had forgotten a wine opener. One more jog to the liquor store solved that. He screwed it into the cork, resumed time, and made a flourish of removing the handkerchief. Everyone gasped.

"LETS GO-HO-HOOO!" called Derik.

Austen smiled. The night continued with Austen performing a variety of "magic" tricks. The group got slowly more drunk. Austen made sure he didn't get more than buzzed. He couldn't afford to get drunk and somehow lose the cigar box.

Austen was on cloud-9. Everyone was hanging off his every action. He'd never been the center of attention before. Getting so much positive praise from three beautiful women and a jock that would have probably spent high school swirling him was intoxicating.

As the night progressed Austen noticed things were slowly becoming more intimate. Derik was beginning to grope and kiss Tess. Sophia was laughing more and touching his arm. Sherry was red in the face and giving him lurid looks.

He got an idea. "Ok, ok," he said, calming everyone down. "For my next trick, I need a volunteer from the lovely ladies!" Sophia laughed, raised her hand, and stood up.

"Now watch closely or you'll miss it..." Austen said. "I am now going to remove Sophia's bra without her even noticing."

"OOOH! Lets go!" Derik hooted. Austen wasn't sure what that phrase meant but Derik sure used it a lot.

Sophia crossed her arms in disbelief. "No way... You've done some pretty impressive things but there's no WAY you can do that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Wanna bet?"

"Oooooh careful Soph!" Derik said. "You're messing with the master!"

Sophia shook her head, a look of bewildered excitement on her face. "There's no way!"

"So you'll bet?" Austen goaded.

"Ok, fine! Let's bet!"

"Good!" Austen said slyly. "If I can remove your bra without you noticing... you remove your shirt and show everyone I succeeded."

The other people oooohed and jeered. Sophia looked at him sideways, arms still crossed, but a curious look on her face. "Ok. Fine. But if you can't, or I catch you... you have to strip naked so you can't hide anything up your sleeves anymore."

"Ok, deal!" Austen said.

"Hope you aren't shy," Sophia teased "because there's no way you can get my bra off me without me noticing."

Austen gave a knowing smile. "I already have." He paused time. He walked over to Sophia and un-crossed her arms. He pulled her shirt off and admired her body. After a few attempts he unclasped her bra and took it off her. He leaned in and gave her nipple a kiss for good measure, then put her shirt back on and re-crossed her arms.

He shoved her still-warm bra into his pocket with the cigar box and then resumed time. He pulled the bra out of his pocket to show the room right as Sophia said "no you ha-"

Sophia clutched her breasts and fell back onto the bed as she let out a yelp. Everyone laughed. Derik hooted. Sophia sat back up, face red and a huge smile on her face. "No fucking way..."

Austen put on a smug face and dangled the bra in front of her face. She went to snatch it but he pulled it back. "Not so fast!" he taunted. "A bet's a bet!"

She shook her head at him and gave him a wry look. "Alright, fine." She made a show of lifting her shirt over her head and tossing it at him. She placed her hands on her hips and modeled for the room, flaunting her ample breasts.

"Let's go..." Derik whispered as he started groping Tess's breasts.

Sherry spoke up. "Don't worry Sophia! I'll avenge you. Same bet Austen? I won't be as easy to fool as Soph."

"Deal!" Austen said without hesitating. He'd been wanting to see Sherry nude since he saw her. He paused time and walked over to her as she remained reclined in her chair. He pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and pulled her dress top down. As he pulled the dress top down over her stomach her massive breasts flopped out of the fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra. Austen wasn't an expert on breast sizes, so he couldn't begin to guess at hers - but each one was larger than her head. Her areola were a pleasant deep brown. Austen grinned. Clever. He put her dress back on her right, then lifted up the bottom of the dress. She was wearing panties. That would do. He slid the panties off her and put her dress back right, making sure to get her limbs back to the location they were in when time stopped.

He returned to his spot in the room and put the panties in his pocket, then resumed time. "You weren't wearing a bra so I took these instead." Austen pulled out the panties - which were a lacy black - and twirled them on a finger.

Sherry's eyes went wide and she yelped, nearly jumping out of her chair before bursting into laughter. Austen turned to the room. "So who do you think won that bet?"

Derik grinned widely as his hands explored underneath Tess's cloths. "I think you both lost. Let's see a show from both of you!"

Austen turned to Sherry who was still laughing. He shrugged. "Sounds fair to me?"

Sherry got to her feet and stretched. "Sure, why not? Fuck it."

Sherry pulled her dress over her head and tossed it aside, doing a little twirl for the room. Austen's heart beat as he began stripping too. Soon everyone was stripping. Derik practically tore Tess's shirt off and began sucking her breasts and he fumbled with his own pants. Sophia stripped her own pants off. She wasn't wearing her white panties anymore. She was wearing a lacy red thong. And she had shaved her pubic hair off. By the time Austen got naked his cock was fully erect.

Derik was the first to get his dick wet. He tossed his pants across the room and pushed Tess's legs open, then quickly rammed his cock into her. He fucked her missionary style and shook the bed violently with each thrust. Tess, for her part, lay perfectly still and let her boyfriend use her body.

Austin was distracted from the live porn by Sherry kneeling in front of him. She grabbed his shaft in one hand and cupped his balls in the other. Slowly she began licking his head. "You like it when I lick your cock?" so cooed up at him.

"Fuck yeah..." he moaned as Sherry brought his member into her mouth, sucking lightly and swirling her tongue around his sensitive tip.