A Tale of Timestop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia quickly walked over to them "don't think you're getting him all to yourself!" she said, grabbing Austen by the arm. The two roommates giggled and dragged him over to the empty bed. They sandwiched him between them. Their breasts pressed into his chest as the two of them began making out on top of him. He felt a hand - he wasn't sure whose - grab his cock and begin stroking it.

Tess was making soft squeaking noises now as loud wet sloshing noises filled the room from Derik's hard thrusting.

The two women started making out on top of him. Austen sat back and enjoyed the show. It wasn't long before Sherry pushed Sophia aside and swung a leg over Austen, straddling him. "Alright, enough foreplay!" she said "I wanna feel that cock inside me." She guided his cock to her entrance with one hand. She quickly aligned herself, and with one downwards motion of her hips plunged his cock fully inside her. It happened so fast - nothing like the awkward slow pushing he had done to Sophia while time had been paused. She engulfed him with the ease and quickness of much practice.

"Oh GOD yes!" Sherry moaned as she bounced quickly up and down on his cock. "He's so much longer and GIRTHIER than Luke! Fuck! It feels so good to finally get my pussy stretched by a thick cock!"

All Austen could do was hold back and try not to cum as Sherry rammed his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ah yeah fuck me hard!" Sherry moaned as she bit her lip and rocked her hips back and forth, undulating his cock inside her.

"No fair! You can't have all the fun!" Sophia said as she kneeled near Austen's head and watched as Sherry bounced up and down.

She swung a leg over his head and lowered her pussy down towards Austen's face. He was overwhelmed with pleasure. All he could see was Sophia's slightly gaping pussy lowering towards him. He was pretty sure the two girls on top of him were making out as Sherry continued gyrating on his cock.

His nose slid between Sophia's lips as she lowered herself over him. He opened his mouth and began kissing and licking. He didn't really know what he was doing, but Sophia pressed herself against his face and his tongue found it's way between her lips. He explored with it, rolling his tongue up and down her salty slit. He'd expected it to taste horrible. It didn't. It was hard to describe. It didn't exactly taste good, but... it was fun.

He tried to focus on licking and sucking at Sophia's pussy to distract himself from the ever-increasing pleasure rising inside himself. He was enveloped in two beautiful women. He ran his hands up and around, feeling their naked bodies as they gyrating and moaned and kissed each other.

"Oh YEAH! Faster!" Sherry moaned as she picked up the pace of her bouncing.

It was too much. The pleasure of his thick hard cock slamming into Sherry's tight hot pussy was overwhelming. With each thrust his he lost more control, until finally he couldn't hold back any longer. He reached forwards and grabbed Sherry by the hips. He pulled her down hard and slammed his cock upwards, burying it as deep as he could in her pussy. He moaned into Sophia's cunt as his cock exploded, dumping a load of cum deep within Sherry.

"Ooooh yeah I can feel it hot inside me!" Sherry said. The girls giggled to each other. Both got off him. As sherry swung off, his cock quickly unsheathed itself from her pussy. The air of the dorm suddenly felt cold against his wet cock.

The girls lay down on each side of him. "That's what I needed..." Sherry said.

"Enjoy yourself?" Sophia asked.

"Yeahhh..." moaned Sherry.

"Next time I get the cock." Sophia said assertively. The roommates laughed.

Austen grinned widely as he wrapped an arm around each girl. He couldn't believe himself. A few short days ago he had been a virgin. He hadn't so much as kissed a girl. Now he'd fucked two at the same time. Life was good. He laid back and relaxed, pondering what he would do next. Life was good.