A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god daddy," she panted in a whisper. "This feels so good."

Breaking the suction on her neck, Brent took his mouth away as he lifted Katie like she was a bag of feathers. He slid her up so that her ass was on his stomach. He quickly slid his hands back down, caught the waistband of his shorts, lifted his hips and pulled them down to mid thigh in one quick motion. His massive cock sprung free. The straining red member was so hard that it was standing almost straight up. Brent slid Katie back down to his naked lap.

"Oh daddy!" She gasped a little too loudly.

Katie was now straddling Brent's bare dick, which curved around her sopping wet shorts so that the head of Brent's thick cock was nestled snugly against his daughter's slit. Brent slid his hands back to Katie's tits, cupping them once again while he started rocking his hips. His fat cock slid along the slippery material without resistance. Katie's pussy lips quickly spread themselves as Brent's hot, wet shaft furrowed the silky material into her cleft.

"Is this OK baby?" Brent breathed into Katie's ear. "You are so gorgeous. I've wanted you for so long. Do you like this Katie?"

Katie moaned well above a whisper, "MMMmmmm. Oh yes daddy. I've...I've been thinking about this too. Don't stop daddy."

Katie looked down to see her dad's fat cock head sliding up and down her dripping wet shorts, his slippery meat tracing the line of her pussy as if they were made for each other. Katie slid her hand from her daddy's thigh and let it rest on the underside of her dad's dick. It felt like lava in her hand as his meat pulsed and slid against her. Pressing upward on his dick, she enhanced the pressure against her slit, guiding his dick to further furrow her cunt lips and tap her clit with each stroke. The added contact pushed Katie over the edge.

Katie suddenly started bucking her hips furiously while pressing her body back against Brent's chest. She tensed up suddenly and ground her pussy against Brent's shaft, the head of his cock raking her clit each time she bucked. Brent realized that Katie was cumming, and she was cumming hard, as the little vibrator chugged along inside of her.

"Oh daddy! Oh I'm cumming. Huh. Hahh. Ahhh. AHHH. AHHHHHH!" Katie's voice was rising with each gasp.

Brent clamped his hand over his daughter's mouth as she bucked and rocked her pussy against his cock. Her screams were muffled into his meaty palm, but kept coming while Brent thrust his shaft back and forth along his daughter's clit. He kept sawing his cock as fast as he could since Katie's orgasm showed no signs of stopping.

"Mmmmfff. Oooommmff. DDddddeeee. Mmmffff." Muffled wales vibrated through Brent's palm.

Oh god, she's too loud. We need to stop right now, Brent thought. Instead he whispered, "Yes. Keep cumming baby! This is so fucking hot," as he kept his pistoning dick flying across his daughter's cunt.

Brent looked over to Becky, who had managed to stay much quieter. She now had her mom's panties pulled to the side and had her thumb gliding up and down Kat's naked pussy, which was visibly wet. Becky was pumping her thumb along Kat's wet snatch while her middle finger rubbed her mommy's clit. Becky had stuffed the massager wand into her shorts and had the head clamped tightly against her clit as she quietly rode the waves of her own orgasm. Kat's hips were rocking slightly, but she had otherwise not moved.

Katie kept moaning and wailing into her father's palm, her orgasm rocketing through her over and over. Brent realized that the vibrator inside of her was still humming away at full speed. Her bliss would soon turn to pain if he didn't shut it down soon, but Becky was busy fucking herself under her mom's legs. Despite how good it felt, Brent stopped his thrusts. Katie was still quivering, her legs bouncing against her dad's while her feet tapped the floor.

Brent quickly slid his hand into Katie's shorts and found the safety string trailing from the vibrator. He unceremoniously pulled until the little egg plopped wetly out of his daughter's pussy. A massive glob of creamy pussy juice followed it, oozing wetly through her shorts onto his hand and dick. Brent dropped the vibrator to the floor. His daughter collapsed against him, panting uncontrollably. Brent took his hand from her mouth as her wailing ceased.

"Shhh, baby. Shhhh. Don't wake mommy."

Brent kissed his daughter deeply on the mouth again and took another glance at Becky. Becky had extracted herself from under her mom's legs and was now crouched beside her on the floor. She lifted her mom's hand from the floor and stuffed it into Kat's panties. Brent stared in shock as Becky leaned back and used her phone to take a picture of her mom posed like she was playing with herself.

Having caught her breath, Katie's fingers wrapped around Brent's cock. Still locked in their kiss, she swirled her tongue with his while her hand began to slide up and down his thick dick shaft. Her hips began to move again in time with her strokes as she guided his meat back again to press against her shaft and clit.

Still staring at Becky, Brent watched as she slipped her own fingers into her shorts and brought them out glistening with her juices. She lifted her fingers to her mom's mouth and gently traced them over Kat's lips until they too glistened like they were coated in chap-stick. Fuck, that is so nasty, thought Brent. I need to stop this right fucking now.

He broke the kiss with Katie, but she used the pause to spin in his lap. In a flash, she was kneeling over him, her knees snugged against his bare hips in his chair. She pressed her breasts against his chest and dove in for another kiss before he could say anything to Becky. Katie started bucking her hips again as his dick found its way back into her groove. Although he still had not penetrated his daughter, the sensation on Brent's rock hard dick was incredible. His hands went to her ass, squeezing his daughter's volleyball tightened glutes and forcing her to speed up her lap dance. The silky satin shorts lathered his cock in pussy juice and pre cum until a thick creamy froth was slurping between their bodies.

Katie came up for air again, but kept her hips rhythmically humping her daddy's fat stalk. The head of his big dick roamed from the edge of her pussy hole all the way up to her belly button as she bounced herself harder and harder against her dad. His thick meat pressing against her clit with tantalizing, slippery heat.

"Oh daddy. Mm. Uhh. Mm. Daddy...please fuck me daddy," Becky panted in her daddy's ear. "Just pull my shorts to the side and slip...mmm...ohh...it in... Mmmmm. Daddy please... it feels so good. Mmmm. Fuck me daddy."

Brent slid his hands down into the back of his daughter's shorts. He had handfuls of his daughters bare ass. It felt so soft and smooth in his grip as he squeezed that bare flesh for the first time. He knew Katie was getting close again by the speed of her gyrations.

"Do you want daddy's cock baby?" Brent stared into Katie's eyes as he spoke.

"Mm Hmm." She bit her lip as she nodded, never letting her fuck rhythm slow.

Brent squeezed Katie's ass cheeks one more time, savoring the soft yet firm feel of her tight teenaged butt. He slid them out of her shorts and traced his fingers around her thighs to where her cunt was wetly fapping against his dick. His thumbs slid up under her shorts and caressed her pussy lips as he pushed the fabric to the side. Rather than slow down to let him position his swollen cock head, Katie began pumping herself furiously against his shaft and fingers.

"Oh nooo. Oh daddy, I'm cumming aaaa...aaagainn!"

Katie's voice rose as her orgasm rocketing through her body again. She pressed her flesh against her daddy's hands and grabbed the back of the chair for leverage She jammed herself against him, bouncing against his dick over and over. Her voice grew louder and louder and she bucked the chair back and forth across the floor, her pussy sluicing against Brent's meat that still had not penetrated her.

"Katie, shhh...Oh god...shhh. Oh shit Katie!" Brent tried to yell and whisper at the same time as his daughter writhed against his cock. Her satin covered tits bounced in his face, muffling his words.

"FFUUUCCCKK!" Katie exclaimed one last time before collapsing against her dad's chest.

From behind him, Brent heard Becky say, "Oh shit."

Brent turned to see Kat starting to stir from all of the noise his daughter was making. Becky was scrambling to finish covering her mom and retie her robe. She jerked the massager's cord from the wall and ran over to a panting Katie just as Kat was trying to raise her head and look around. Having forgotten that her eye mask was still in place, she still saw nothing. Becky grabbed her sister around the waist and pulled her to her feet. The two girls ran into the kitchen and down the hall while Brent turned up the TV, jerked his shorts up, and threw his sweatshirt over his aching, swollen member. He leaned back in his chair, trying to get his breathing under control just as Kat lifted the mask from her eyes in confusion.

"What's going on? What's all that noise Brent?" Her voice was thick and slow from her drug induced sleep. She smacked her lips, trying to get the bad tasting cotton mouth cleared from her mouth.

"What? Oh, sorry honey. I was, um, switching channels. Some action show or something had a bunch of screaming. I'm sorry baby." Brent tried to will his cock down, but it refused. He also felt an aching case of blue balls settling in.

Kat licked her lips, still half asleep. "Just admit you were watching porn again. It's fine Brent." She yawned and smacked her lips again. "Ug, I have a nasty taste in my mouth. I'm brushing my teeth and going to bed. You coming?"

Brent couldn't help but smirk at his wife, who was licking Becky's dried pussy juice off of her lips. He leaned forward and crossed his legs, hoping to shield his dick from his wife's view. "I'll be a little bit. I might do some work in the office first. Goodnight."

"Yeah right. Please, don't let the girls see you touching yourself."

Kat stood up and started toward her room. She reached into her robe and adjusted her panties that must have ridden up in her sleep. As soon as she was out of sight, Brent grabbed the little egg that was still weakly whirring at his feet and hobbled in the opposite direction to his office. On the way, he texted Becky.

- Make Katie get in the shower and go to bed. Then my office. NOW.

...

A few minutes later, Brent watched Becky make her way through the house. He quickly switched his phone's view to his bedroom and saw that Kat was already in bed asleep. Katie was in the shower. Brent tucked his phone away as Becky walked into the office. The room looked empty as she walked in. She heard the door close behind her and the lock click into place.

"You've been so dirty Becky," Brent growled from behind her. "You got daddy all worked up and then spoiled his fun."

Brent put his hands on Becky's shoulders and pushed her toward his desk.

"You were molesting your mom in her sleep right in front of me."

When Becky's thighs hit his desk, he kept pushing, forcing her to bend over until her breasts were pressed against the top's cool surface. Brent held his daughter there as he slapped her ass.

"You're such a dirty bitch Becky," Brent growled as he slapped her butt again.

"Oh daddy, please. Katie's screams woke mommy, not me. But you're right daddy. I'm so dirty. I'm sorry daddy," Becky begged as he slapped her ass once more.

While her voice was sincere, Brent could see that she was loving this. He jerked her wet shorts down to the floor with both hands.. Her thighs and pussy still glistened with pussy juice from where she had wanded herself. Brent stood behind her with his rigid cock pressed against her ass. He slapped her ass again as he spoke.

"I've got blue balls now Becky, because your sister woke up mommy. She's so innocent. She didn't know any better. You were supposed to make her be quiet."

Brent pinched Becky's ass cheeks with both hands, squeezing big chunks of her smooth skin between his fingers.

"I need to cum Becky, but I want my first time with Katie to be so special. Right now I just need to fuck. What am I going to do Becky?" Brent emphasized his question with a slight thrust of his hips.

"Oh daddy. I guess... I guess... I'll have to be your cum slut daddy."

"You've got that right bitch."

Brent kicked his daughter's legs farther apart and slid his middle two fingers into her cunt from behind. Her dripping pussy accepted them with ease, so he went straight to pistoning them in and out of her while he pressed her against his desk with his other hand. Brent finger banged his daughter without mercy until wet gushy sounds were coming from her pussy. She moaned quietly into the hard wood of his desktop with each thrust of his thick fingers.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Oh daddy. I deserve this." Becky gripped the edge of the desk with both hands. His thrusts continued to wiggle her whole body, making her tits shift against the cold desk beneath her weight. It felt like ice cubes were being rubbed on her nipples.

Brent pulled his fingers out of Becky's pussy and used the glistening juices to slick down his cock. He stood between Becky's legs, crouching down slightly to get his dripping cock head pressed up against her pussy's entrance.

"I was going to make love to your sister. I was going to be so soft and sweet to her Becky." He pressed the head of his cock forward and felt it slide into Becky's entrance.

"Oh daddy...oh god," Becky sighed into the desk's surface. She arched her back and pushed back into the fat knob pressing against her pussy.

Brent pushed forward. His thick, wet cock fit tightly into Becky's cunt, but she was so wet, it slid in smoothly in one steady thrust.

"But you Becky...you're just getting fucked." Brent leaned over Becky's back, pressing his weight against her. "Now be a good girl and keep quiet while I fuck the shit out of you, you dirty little slut."

"Yes daddy," came her timid reply as she braced herself for what she knew was coming.

Brent stood back up and wrapped his strong hands around Becky's narrow waist. He pumped his dick in and out of his daughter's pussy in short rapid strokes. Becky went up onto her tip toes, struggling to take all of the meat slamming into her tight little pussy. Brent kept his dick buried in Becky's cunt, just letting a few inches come out with each jabbing thrust. Her pussy lips strained to accommodate the fat base of his root. Brent reveled in the slick, wet heat of Becky's tight cunt as she almost silently whimpered with pleasure beneath him.

"Oh your cunt is so tight Becky. You said you weren't ever going to let me fuck you, but look at you now slut."

Brent lengthened his stroke, giving Becky the full measure of his dick as he steadily rammed it in and out of her. He leaned forward once again so he could reach around and diddle her clit. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back up off of the table.

"You're really getting fucked now Becky, but I can stop if you really don't like it. Do you want me to stop bitch?" Brent was hammering her cunt so hard that Becky's feet were no longer touching the ground. Brent's finger circled and slid around her swollen clit.

Becky looked over her shoulder as her dad yanked on her hair even harder. "Fuck me harder daddy," she panted. "Fuck the bitch out of me with that fat cock."

"Oh my god!" Brent grunted. His dick sloshed wetly in and out of Becky's pussy until, a few punishing strokes later, he felt his balls contracting. "Oh shit. I'm cumming baby. Oh fuuuckk!"

Becky's cunt clamped onto his dick as she hit her own orgasm. Brent knew he should pull out but it felt too good. He pumped his cock all the way into his daughter and held it there as shot after shot of cum filled her pussy. When he finally pulled it out, semen and pussy juice oozed from her snatch to drip against her thighs.

Brent pulled Becky up to a standing position. He kissed her deeply on the mouth, their tongues interlacing. He broke the kiss and pushed her down onto her knees as he said, "I love you so much Becky."

She looked up at him. Just before she took his cock into her mouth, she said, "I love you too daddy."

Becky sucked the last remnants of his seed from Brent's dick and cleaned their juices from his shaft. Then she stood up, kissed him on the cheek, and went to bed.