A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, not a problem. Text it to me. I'm driving now, but I'll get pulled over and pull it up. I have my full set up in the car." Steve sighed into the phone. "Hey Brent. It sounds like you're a great dad. I'm sorry that your wife is doing this to you. Maybe there's nothing wrong though. Sometimes these things are just a misunderstanding. Go take care of your daughters and I'll get back to you if I find anything."

"Oh I'll take care of them," Brent said after he hung up.

He texted his log in details to Steve. He would change his password as soon as he dug his phone back out of his wife's car. He tucked his personal cellphone and burner into his already bulging pants and locked the front door on his way to his daughters' bedroom.

...

Brent knocked on his girls' door and pushed it open as he stepped in. Katie was dressed as he had seen her a few moments ago. She was lying on her stomach across her bed with her head facing toward the door. She swished her feet back and forth in the air while she looked at something on her phone. Her cleavage beckoned Brent to come closer.

Becky was seated beside her sister, dressed as a much sluttier version of her twin. She had braided her hair into two equal strands which hung loosely behind her head. Her shirt, identical to her sister's, was entirely unbuttoned and only loosely tied at her waist to hold it closed. There was no sign of a bra underneath. She wore a tight fitting miniskirt that barely covered her ass. Her bare pussy lips were faintly visible between her creamy thighs. Sheer nylon stockings ended a few inches above her knees.

Becky was leaning over Katie's back, looking at the phone with her. Becky pointed at something on the phone and both girls nodded studiously. Becky's other hand rested on Katie's back. In it, she was holding a wooden 12 inch ruler. Becky casually slid the ruler up and down Katie's bottom and thighs. Becky looked up in mock surprise as Brent walked in.

"Oh hi daddy. Is mom gone?" Becky asked as she stood up and walked toward Brent.

"Yes, she went to get groceries. Might be gone a while." His voice was a little thick when he spoke.

"Good. We were just studying together," said Becky, while wrapping her arms around Brent's neck. She stood on her tiptoes and planted a deep french kiss on and in Brent's mouth. She turned their bodies together to give Katie a good look of their profile.

"Wow, I needed that daddy," Becky breathed when she broke their kiss and turned to walk back to the bed. She studied Kate's face, seeing a hint of jealousy there, but mainly just naked desire. She resumed her place next to her sister. Brent had followed her to the bed and now stood in front of his daughters as they peered up at him.

"Did you guys need help studying? You both look lovely by the way."

Becky and Katie looked back down at Katie's phone. Katie was scrolling through something and then Becky reached over and clicked on the screen, saying to Katie, "Take a look at that one for a minute. Do you think you're ready to try that?"

Katie nodded her head. Becky tapped her sister's bottom a few times with her ruler.

"Good girl."

To Brent she said, "Well dad, after last night you obviously know that Katie has been wanting to, uh, get romantic with you, I guess you could say." She rubbed Katie's ass with the ruler as she continued, "And to be honest, I told Katie that you had mentioned to me that you have been interested in her in that same way...and that you wanted me too."

"What do you think about that Katie?" Brent asked.

She looked up at him with her big doe eyes. "Oh daddy. I don't exactly think it's right, but I don't want to stop either. I kind of like that it's so dirty. I, um, really wanted to do it all the way last night. I'm really sorry I couldn't keep quiet."

"It's OK baby. This is all pretty new for you. I remember what it was like when I was just learning what to do. Being with you last night made me feel like I was a teenager again myself. It was really incredible."

"Thank you daddy. I really liked it too. Plus Becky has been helping me learn to keep quiet today."

Becky said, "Yeah. She stayed so quiet that I almost let her cum once, but decided she needed to wait for you daddy."

Brent reached down and caressed Katie's cheek and said, "Well, that was nice of her, but there's no one in the house right now except us."

"Oh," Katie said with a lustful sigh.

Brent realized that Katie probably didn't know that he had seen her and Becky fucking each other, so he said, "Katie, you said Becky was helping you today. What were you guys doing?"

Katie looked slightly embarrassed. Blushing lightly, she said, "We uh...we have uh.."

Becky's ruler snapped against Katie's ass, making her jump. "Tell him Katie. Tell him what we have been doing over the last few days."

"We have been kissing and stuff daddy," she said shyly.

SNAP. Another clap of the ruler made Katie yelp. "Katie, tell him what stuff."

"Daddy...Becky and I have been practicing with each other, pretending one of us is you mostly." Katie looked over at Becky who nodded for her to continue and added a light tap of her ruler. "Becky has been, um. She has a dildo and some other stuff, and she has, um, been fucking me, like every chance she gets...and I really like it. Is that OK daddy?"

Brent smiled and nodded. "Of course it is pumpkin. In fact the thought of you two kissing and fucking really turns me on. I hope you let me watch you guys sometime." He paused and then added, "Like I said, there's nobody home right now."

Becky reached over with the hand that wasn't tapping the ruler against Katie's ass and took Brent's hand in her own. She drew his gaze by shifting slightly forward on the bed, her knee touching his.

Still holding his eyes on hers, she said, "Oh I think we can handle that but first, Katie needs your help dad. Besides practicing on each other, we have been watching some videos to learn some new things. I have tried to teach her with some visual aids, but we really need the real thing."

Becky let go of his hand and rested it on Brent's bulging crotch. She gently smacked Katie's ass with her ruler. In response, Katie dipped her phone to let Brent see that she had been watching a video of a girl deep throating a man's cock. The volume was muted. Kate looked up at her dad before speaking.

"Yeah daddy, I don't have any experience and I just want you to like what I do. I want to do a good job for you daddy. I want you to love it. To love me." She looked over at her twin sister. "To love us," she added.

Brent knelt down on the floor, bringing his face even with Kate's. "I do love you pumpkin. I love both you so much." He took the phone from Kate's hand and set it on her pillow, the girl in the video still slurping away. He leaned forward and planted a long deep kiss on Katie's soft lips. Katie opened her mouth to let her dad's tongue glide inside to mingle with her own. She cooed into his mouth while Brent caressed her face and neck.

"My turn," Becky said as she grabbed a handful of Katie's hair and pulled her from her dad's mouth. Brent stood up, expecting to receive a kiss from Becky. Instead, Becky had pulled Katie up to a kneeling position beside her. Becky still clenched the ruler in her hand and she twisted a fistful of Katie's hair with it. She pulled her backwards by the hair until Katie's back was arched. Her face looked up into her sister's while her tits heaved forward. Katie's blouse was almost bursting from her boobs pressing tightly against the thin material.

Becky pecked her sister's lips and said, "Daddy wants to see us kiss sis. Do you want to make out with me in front of your daddy?"

Katie nodded her head enthusiastically. Becky dropped her mouth onto her sister's and shoved her tongue deep into Katie's hungry throat. Becky used her free hand to grope her sister's tits while they made out in front of their father to the sound of Katie's muffled moans.

Brent was speechless and just gawked at the lurid incestual display before him. Becky was quickly undoing the last few buttons of Katie's shirt one handed. Katie appeared helpless, head back, her back arched, arms dangling loosely at her sides. Her mouth was locked onto Becky's, while Becky tore her sister's shirt open. The bra beneath was a simple teenage girl's cotton bra, but it barely contained Katie's tits which heaved inside of their cups. Katie sighed into her sister's mouth when Becky slid her hand inside to pinch one of her sister's tiny nipples.

Becky pulled her hand back out long enough to slide Katie's shirt and bra strap from her shoulder in one quick motion. She peeled them down her arm until one of Katie's breasts surged free. Becky's hand went straight back to the nipple. Becky pinched it firmly between her thumb and middle finger, then pulled it and held it under tension. All the while the girls' tongues and mouths twisted and smacked in one long unending kiss.

Brent finally snapped out of his voyeuristic trance. He reached forward and untied the loose knot holding Becky's shirt together. He could see her lips stretch in a smile even though they never parted from her sister's mouth. He spread the front of the shirt to let Becky's breasts come into view. They were spectacular. Full handfuls of creamy, flawless flesh heaved before him. Becky's tiny nipples matched her sister's. Next, Brent reached over and slid the shirt and bra strap from Katie's other shoulder. Her shirt slid from her arms and crumpled at her knees. The bra remained, held in place by the tight fitting strap, but now both of Katie's tits, just as perfect as Becky's, were on full display.

Brent cupped one of each of his daughter's breasts in his hands and kneaded them firmly while the girls kept making out with each other. He bent forward and kissed Becky's neck and then did the same to Katie. He moved up to her ear, planting kisses all the way. Katie cooed into her sister's mouth while her daddy panted in her ear, "You're being so quiet baby, but since there's nobody home but us..." Brent pinched Katie's other nipple to match Becky's hold and continued, "I'm going to make you cum so hard you scream pumpkin."

Becky heard what Brent said and broke the kiss with a wicked smile. "Do you still have enough for both of us daddy? You came in me pretty hard last night."

"I think I can manage it."

Katie gasped, "What Becky?"

Becky jerked on her sister's hair. She snarled in her sister's ear, "When you couldn't keep your mouth shut last night, daddy didn't get to cum. I took care of him though and he filled my pussy right up."

Katie opened her mouth to speak again, but Becky clamped hers back onto Katie's in another long kiss. Brent let Katie's nipple go and went back to cupping her breast. He grabbed Becky's hair and pulled her face away from Katie's with his other hand. He planted his own deep kiss on Katie's puffy red lips.

Speaking more gently, Becky said, "Don't be jealous. Now he's going to fill yours up too Katie, but not until you swallow his cock."

With that she pushed Brent back, breaking their kiss and making space between their bodies. Becky pushed Katie back down onto her stomach, finally releasing the fistful of her sister's hair. While Katie reached for Brent's fly, Becky undid Katie's bra strap, then grabbed her sister's skirt and pushed it up to reveal her perfect ass. Katie was wearing no panties, just like her sister. Becky gave her sister's ass a quick slap with her ruler, leaving a faint red mark on top of the ones already there.

"Let's get a look at that cock sis," Becky said. She traced the flat surface of her ruler across Katie's creamy smooth ass cheeks. "Do a good job and I won't have to spank you anymore."

Brent felt his pants being unbuttoned, followed by the buzz of his zipper sliding down. He let his eyes roam from Katie's perfect ass down to his crotch. Katie had his fly fully open and was working his pants down over his hips. She stared at his bulging underwear with a look nothing short of hunger. Brent heard the stinging slap of the ruler on his daughter's now bare ass.

"Get up on your hands and knees Katie. Kiss those bulging boxers."

At her sister's command, Katie obediently rose up from her stomach to a crouching position on her hands and knees. This put her head almost even with Brent's swollen groin. Brent stepped out of his pants and moved forward until his bulge was right in front of his daughter's upturned face. Katie placed a gentle kiss on the cotton separating her face from her dad's cock. A wet spot of pre-cum had formed a darker patch near the crown of his bulge. Katie kissed that too and then licked the salty, slick fluid from her lips.

"Good sis," Becky whispered. "Now pull it out and let's have a look at that monster." She added a light rap of her ruler to Katie's ass to get her moving.

Resting on her knees, Katie put both hands onto Brent's underwear and slid them down. Brent's cock bent painfully down with the fabric, then sprung free as his shorts fell to the floor. Brent's hard dick rose skyward, thick, pink, and bulging in all the right ways. His mushroom shaped knob was almost purple from being so engorged. A drop of pre-cum was pooling at the tip of Brent's dong which throbbed ever so slightly in time with his quickened pulse. Brent's big balls hung freely in their tight leathery sack, dropping down just below Katie's eye level, while his dick rose slightly above her.

"Oh shit, that's a big dick daddy," Becky marveled.

She dropped her ruler on the bed and climbed on top of Katie. Becky sank her pussy against Katie's ass. Becky's miniskirt slid up to reveal her naked mound as she straddled her sister. Becky pulled it all the way up, leaving her skirt as just a ring of material around her hips. She leaned forward, letting her tits press into Katie's bare back. Now both of Brent's daughters' faces were cheek to cheek just inches from his throbbing cock.

Becky reached out and took Brent's dick in her soft hand. She slid her fingers from his base all the way to the tip, milking the pre-cum from his shaft. The drop that had pooled there now overflowed and dripped down onto Katie's cheek. Becky turned her head slightly and licked the slippery drop from Katie's skin. She kissed her sister's cheek, then worked her way to Katie's mouth. The girls kissed passionately while Becky slowly stroked her dad's rock hard shaft just inches from their faces.

Becky broke the kiss and pulled gently down on Brent's cock to bring the head down to Katie's mouth. Brent took the hint and crouched slightly to get himself lined up. He felt his daughters' hot breath cascading over the sensitive skin of his knob. Becky gave Brent's cock head a quick kiss before moving it to Katie's parted lips.

Katie looked up at her father and said, "I love you daddy."

Then she opened her mouth and took the entire head bulbous head of Brent's cock into her mouth in one go. At the same time, Becky leaned in and wrapped her lips around the side of Brent's shaft. Katie sucked gently on Brent's head while Becky slid her wet mouth up and down the length of her dad's dick. Brent felt Katie push her head forward slightly. She rocked her face and mouth in a slow, steady rhythm, wetting Brent's head with copious amounts of slobber. Becky slid her mouth up to meet her sister's. She pushed Katie's mouth off of Brent's knob and sucked it into hers.

"Oh shit girls. That feels so good," Brent panted.

After a few sucking strokes, Becky pulled her mouth from Brent's knob with a wet plop. Without prompting, Katie hungrily took her dad's cock back into her mouth. Becky sat up and reached under one of Katie's pillows, coming out with her original eight inch dildo in hand. She turned around and knelt astride her sister. Becky's face was now just above Katie's ass, while Becky's butt was pointed right at Brent from just above Katie's shoulders. He had been wanting to grab Katie's head and shove it down onto his shaft, instead he reached for Becky's ass and gripped a cheek in each hand. Becky moaned approvingly. Brent's hips instinctively began rocking, pushing his dick a little deeper into his daughter's mouth. Katie's slobbery attention started making steadily louder glurping sounds as she took him a little deeper.

Becky spit on her dildo to wet it down and placed the head at the entrance to Katie's dripping gash. She worked it in with a few gentle strokes until the head and first few inches were snugly inside of Katie's tightly stretched snatch. Katie wiggled beneath Becky once she started fucking her sister's pussy with the rubber dick. Katie moaned around her dad's cock, which sent a shock wave of pleasure through Brent.

"Oh my god Katie," Brent rasped, and then sank a little more cock into his daughter's mouth.

Brent kept a firm grip on Becky's ass with one hand and slid the two middle fingers of his other down along her slit. He slid them back and forth until they were wet with her ample juices. He switched to his thumb and did the same until it too was sopping wet. He let his thumb glide back one more time until he found Becky's dripping entrance. Brent's pressed his thumb in as deep as he could get it and let his two middle finger continue to slip and slide along her cleft. Brent began finger fucking his daughter in time with Katie's head strokes on his cock, his fingers caressing Becky's clit while his thumb burrowed in and out of her pussy hole. Becky was "ooh"-ing so steadily now from her dad's attention that she almost sounded like an owl in heat.

Even though she was in near bliss herself, Becky had remained focused enough to work the entire dildo into Katie's hungry cunt and was fucking her with steady strokes. Brent's thumb was pistoning into Becky's pussy with similar gusto, while both girls moaned and writhed on the bed. Katie was holding Brent's hips and began taking more and more of Brent's dick into her mouth with each bob of her head.

Becky looked over her shoulder at her her sister's nodding head. "Do it Katie. Oh fuck...ooh..ooh...take that cock bitch! Let me watch you suck it."

Becky shoved the dildo as deep into Katie's pussy as she could get it and left it there. She reluctantly pulled herself off of Brent's thick, meaty fingers and pivoted around. Becky straddled her sister and ground her pussy down onto Katie's ass, covering it in her flowing pussy juices. Becky wiggled until her pussy lips parted against one of Katie's cheeks. Her swollen clit was now firmly pressed against the soft skin of her sister's ass.

Becky started fucking herself against Katie's butt and wedged one of her knees up against the dildo's base between Katie's legs to keep it inside of her sister. At the same time, she put her hands on Brent's hips over top of Katie's, locking them in place. Then she pulled Brent forward. Brent felt Katie take a deep breath through her nose just as his dick slid deep into his daughter's throat.

"Oh fuck Katie. Let's see you deep throat dad's dick. Oh god, I'm going to cum this is so hot," Becky moaned into her sister's ear. She pulled on Brent's hips relentlessly and watched in fascination as her dad's cock disappeared into her sister's gaping mouth.

Becky quickened the pace of her hips, grinding her pussy into her sister's ass at alarming speed. Still, she pulled Brent forward until almost all of his dick had sunk into Katie's throat. His thick cock pulsed and spasmed with pleasure, wrapped in the wet heat of his daughter's pulsing throat. Katie looked panicked but didn't struggle, quietly gagging and suffocating on her dad's dick while her sister moaned and panted her orgasm into Katie's ear.

"Oh shit. Ooh...ooh...ooh. Ah. Ahhh...AHHHH Katie! Yeessss! Choke on that dick bitch! OOOHHHHH Fuuuck!"

Spent, Becky dropped her hands from Katie's and collapsed against her sister. Katie pushed Brent backwards and pulled her mouth free of Brent's cock. She sucked in a ragged breath and blinked back tears as the world slowly came back into focus. Brent's raging hard dick sprung upward and bounced in front of his daughters' faces, splashing them with ropes of Katie's thick spit. Katie panted and huffed, trying to catch her breath. Still, between breaths, she managed to say, "Fuck me daddy... Now...before mommy...gets home."