A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent circled the bed like a predator circling its prey. His daughters lay atop one another, each still catching their breath. From the other side of the bed, Brent was now looking at his daughters' asses and pussies, with Becky still collapsed atop her sister. Brent crawled onto the bed and kissed whatever leg he could get his mouth on as he moved. Some kisses landed on Becky, others on Katie while he worked his way up their calves and thighs. Brent kissed the firm mound of Becky's ass cheek, inhaling the scent of his daughters' pussies while he worked his way up.

The girls felt their dad kissing their feet, their calves, and their thighs. His wet lips and slick tongue smacking and licking their sweaty skin. While Brent worked his way up, Becky turned her face to Katie's and kissed her gently on the cheeks where her tears had left trails. She kissed each tear away, tasting the salt and relishing in Katie's submission to her. Not only had Katie deep throated their father, she had barely put up a struggle, even when Becky had almost choked her unconscious on their dad's dick. Katie trusted her completely, no matter what Becky made her do.

Becky felt her pussy catch fire at the thought of how much control she had over her sister. She planted a hard kiss on Katie's lips, sending her tongue deep into Katie's mouth. Brent was putting a hickey on Becky's ass at the same time, making her moan into her sister's throat. Without breaking their kiss, Becky slid off of her sister and lay beside her so that Brent could get to Katie's ass if he wanted it. Brent took the hint and slathered his tongue across Katie's ass. He tasted the copious amounts of pussy juice that Becky had left there. He marked his other daughter's ass with a hickey of her own while he pushed the fat dildo back and forth in Katie's pussy.

Katie pulled her mouth from Becky's and said, "Oh daddy, don't make me cum. I want your cock in me when I cum. Ooh I'm so close daddy. Stop."

"Oh Katie. You're with a real man now. Besides, I know you can cum more than once. Now be a good girl and roll over for me."

"Yes daddy," Katie said and quickly rolled onto her back.

Without warning, Brent's dropped his face straight down to Katie's pussy and latched his mouth onto her hard little clit. He started sucking on it and flicked his tongue while he slid the thick dildo in and out of Katie's cunt with long steady strokes. Katie gasped and tried to say something, but Becky had already locked her lips back onto Katie's so that all Brent heard was a muffled "hhhmmfff". He could barely hear anything anyway over the wet smacking sounds his lips made on Kaite's cunt combined with the thick sloshing sound the dildo was making in her pussy.

Brent pushed one of Katie's legs up to let him get the dildo even deeper into her pussy. He hummed onto Katie's clit as he lapped up her sweet juices. Katie's toes pointed straight out and then curled tightly as her orgasm approached. Becky groped Katie's tits and slid down to suck a nipple into her mouth. As soon as Katie's mouth was freed, she let out a litany of wailing moans as her orgasm rocked her body.

"Ooohhh shit!. Fuck me with your tongue daddy. Uhh...Uhh... Ahh...uhh..hahh. Ooh..god... oh god, oh god, I'm cumming! Oohh shhiiittt!" Katie screamed in release. Becky savaged Katie's tits with her hands and mouth while Katie cried out, her body quivering from head to toe.

Feeling Katie's orgasm subside, Becky licked Katie's tits and let her tongue trail up Katie's body, across her neck, up her jaw, and across her lips. She sunk her tongue back into her sister's mouth, purposefully not letting Katie catch her breath. Katie's chest was heaving while they kissed. Brent looked on from below and almost casually continued fucking her with the dildo. He decided to leave it in place and climbed up Katie's body. He cupped both of her breasts in his strong hands. He latched his lips onto one of her nipples and suckled on his daughter's tit. Her chest was rising and falling so rapidly, it was hard for Brent to hold steady. Finally, unable to take it any longer, Katie pushed Becky up to break their kiss.

Panting, she begged, "Please Becky...please...let me... catch my...breath."

Becky smiled, and rolled away from her sister. "OK sis. I want to watch you take dad's dick anyway. You've still never had a real cock. Tiny Tommy's doesn't count."

Becky walked over to her nightstand while Brent switched to Katie's other nipple and twirled the tip of his tongue around it. Becky picked up her burner and came back to bed, filming the whole way.

"Fuck her daddy. Shove that dick in her and let her know what a real man feels like."

Becky knelt on the bed beside her sister, sitting back on her heels. She started to rub her clit while she watched Brent slowly pull the rubber cock from Katie's pussy. It came free with a wet plop, followed by a steady ooze of creamy pussy juice. Brent set the dildo on the bed with the tip pointing skyward.

To Becky he said, "Get on."

Becky whimpered, "Oh yes daddy."

Becky rose up enough to let Brent reposition the dildo beneath her. She adjusted the head and sat back down on it. The dildo was slathered in Katie's juices, which mixed with Becky's own when the head and shaft filled her tight canal. Becky eased herself down until the base of the cock was pressed tightly against her stretched opening.

"Mmm. Thank you daddy," Becky cooed. She thrust her hips and returned her finger to her clit while she filmed the scene before her.

Brent sat up and brought his hips closer to Katie's, he let his cock and balls rest against Katie's bare pussy lips.

"Now it's your turn baby doll. That dildo has loosened you up, by my cock is still bigger. I'll go slow until you're ready for it," Brent said lovingly while he caressed Katie's thighs.

"Oh your dick feels so hot down there. I'm ready for it now daddy."

Brent grabbed the shaft of his dick and rocked his hips backward until he had enough room. Katie spread her legs and looked down at the massive dick that was now sliding up and down between her dripping pussy lips. Brent cock teased his daughter with gliding strokes along her gash, slathering his shaft with her juices. Becky was moaning quietly from beside him, rocking her hips and fingering herself, but trying to hold the phone steady. She leaned in closer to focus on Brent's dick when he placed the head at Katie's entrance.

"Oh my god dad. This is the hottest thing I have ever seen," whispered Becky.

Brent grabbed Katie's hip with one hand and lifted her butt slightly. He pushed the tip of his cock into Katie's sopping pussy hole. Her ring stretched tightly around his bulbous head as he steadily worked it in a little at a time. When the ring of his crown pushed into Katie, her inner lips collapsed snugly around his shaft.

"Mmmmm," Katie moaned as soon as the head of Brent's cock disappeared into his daughter's hot canal.

The room was otherwise oddly silent while they all intently focused on the massive cock being fed into Katie's snatch. Brent eased back every so often before pushing his shaft in a little further. Each time he did, Katie would moan as her pussy was stretched further than ever before. Becky leaned in even closer, marveling at how distended her sister's pussy lips were around the thick shaft of her dad's dick. She imagined that her own pussy had looked the same when Brent took her from behind. She panned her camera up to Katie's face, which displayed a mix of pleasure, pain, and lust as she watched her dad's dick slide further and further into her already tightly stretched cunt.

"How does it feel sis?" Becky asked.

"I can't believe how big it is. I feel so full down there. Oh daddy, it's so big."

Becky panned back down to her sister's pussy. "Put it all the way in dad."

Brent slid an inch back out of Katie and pressed forward, pushing the last three inches of his fat cock into his little girl's wet gash all at once. He pressed his tightly trimmed pubes up against Katie's bald cunt. He paused, relishing the incredibly tight feel of the wettest pussy he had ever been in. It was like shoving his dick into a tube of some exotic, incredibly thick, hot oil. His hands roamed up and down Katie's thighs while he stared deeply into his daughter's eyes. Before he even started fucking her, Brent knew there was no way he would be able to pull out of something that felt this incredible inside of a woman this beautiful.

Brent smiled wickedly down at his daughter and said, "I'm going to fuck you now Katie. I'm going to fuck you harder than you ever been fucked. Do you think you can take daddy's cock like that pumpkin?"

Katie grabbed two handfuls of the bed sheets, sucked on her lower lip, and nodded her head.

"Fuck her, dad." Becky whispered from beside him. "I want to hear her scream for your dick."

Brent felt the bed starting to shimmy from the heightened pace of Becky's hips. She was wriggling on the dildo that was buried in her cunt and starting to bounce her ass up and down on her heels. Becky was entranced at the sight of Brent's dick in her sister and was clearly on the verge of cumming already. Brent leaned over, grabbed Becky's neck and pulled her to him in deep kiss. Becky moaned into his mouth.

Brent broke the kiss and whispered into Becky's ear, "Don't cum yet. I want you to ride your sister's face as soon as I make her cum."

"Oh god daddy. You are so nasty," moaned Becky.

Brent returned his gaze to Katie's face and grabbed her around the waist with both hands. Brent slid his dick out a few inches and pushed it back in to an appreciative moan from Katie. He did it again to the same result. After a few more tentative strokes, satisfied that he wasn't injuring his daughter, Brent set to fucking her hard.

He pulled his dick further and further out along her shaft and drove it home with a firm thrust of his hips. Each time he did, the shock wave shook Katie's tits and rocked the bed. He picked up speed and started giving her strokes along with the full length of his cock. Wet slaps were steadily coming from Katie's snatch as their bodies collided. As he picked up even more speed, his balls started clapping against her bucking ass to add to the noises of their fucking.

Katie's upper body was straining, her fists pulling handfuls of the sheets upward, her neck muscles standing out while her body rocked the bed against the wall. She was moaning frantically as Brent's long strokes filled and emptied her cunt over and over. Brent shifted his hands back to Katie's thighs. He lifted and squeezed them together in front of him. He now had Katie's ass lifted off of the bed, her legs clamped together in front of him. His deep strokes drilled her straining pussy through her tightly squeezed thighs. The extra pressure increased the already incredible tightness on Brent's cock and sent waves of pleasure into Katie's pussy. Katie's toes curled in ecstasy as her orgasm approached. Brent slammed his dick into his daughter's cunt in a series of short rapid clapping strokes that pushed her over the edge.

"Oh daddy...oh...fuck me daddy! Fuck me! Oh fuck me!! I'm cumming daddy! I'M CUMMING!!" Katie's screams echoed through the house. Her words became incoherent babble while Brent's dick pounded her pussy relentlessly.

Brent dropped Katie's legs and leaned forward. He grabbed her tits and pumped more long strokes into her cunt. He looked over at Becky who had held off her own orgasm but was still grinding on her dildo. Brent caught her eye and nodded at Katie's face. Becky rose up, pulled the dildo from her pussy with a wet slosh, and all but jumped around to her sister's head.

Katie, still panting and moaning, opened her eyes just in time to see Becky's cunt dropping onto her face. Becky straddled Katie's head and lowered herself until her pussy lips were kissing her sister's mouth.

"Eat my cunt bitch. Eat my cunt while daddy cums inside you!"

Obediently, Katie's mouth opened to accept the dripping wet lips that were pressed against them. Becky sawed her hips on her sister's face while Brent shortened his rapid strokes, his orgasm fast approaching. Brent pulled Becky forward and locked her in a deep kiss. He settled his thumb on Katie's clit and jiggled it across her pussy. All three of the Johnsons were panting and moaning together while the bed slapped the wall and danced back and forth on the floor. Brent felt Katie's body spasm. With her sister's pussy filling her mouth, she writhed almost silently beneath him as another orgasm shot through her body. Brent felt his balls contracting at the same time.

Be broke the kiss with Becky and groaned, "Oh Katie, I'm cumming! Ahhh. Oh shit your pussy's so tight. I'm cumming inside you baby. AHHHHH!"

Becky moaned in a husky voice, "Oh yesss! Fill her up dad. Oh my god! Oh my ga...Uhhh.. Ahhh."

Becky's own orgasm hit her when she looked down to see Brent's spunk overflowing from her sister's pussy, his dick still pushing in and out of her while the last blasts of cum shot deep into Katie's cunt. Still panting, Brent pulled his dick out of Katie, grabbed Becky's head, and pushed her down to Katie's oozing gash.

"Lick it up," he rasped, pushing Becky's head all the way down.

Brent felt Becky's head obediently start to bob and heard the satisfying wet slurps and she licked and sucked his seed and her sister's juices from Katie's pussy. He grabbed Becky's phone from where she had dropped it on the bed and filmed his two daughters eating each other's pussies with their hungry mouths. Katie had a fourth orgasm right away and screamed into her sister's cunt before collapsing in exhaustion. Becky leaned back onto her sister's face and gyrated against Katie's now relaxed lips. She felt Katie's nose brushing against her asshole. The thought of how dirty that was pushed her over the edge.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck!" Becky moaned while she fucked her sister's face to another orgasm. Pussy juice rained down on Katie's nose and mouth.

Satisfied at last, Becky rolled off of Katie and collapsed. Brent picked her up, gently cradling her by the neck and under her knees. He spun Becky around and laid her back down beside Katie so that their sweaty, pussy juice soaked faces were next to each other. He climbed on the bed between them and pulled them close in a tight hug.

"I love you both so much," he sighed and kissed the top of each of their heads.

They lay together that way for several minutes until the girls' breathing had returned to normal. Then Brent peeled off his t-shirt and lovingly wiped down the girls' faces, followed by his dick. Tossing the shirt aside, he rolled over and fished his personal phone from his pants where they lay crumpled on the floor. He texted Steve while his daughters dozed on either side of him.

- You find her?

- Yeah. Quick thinking with your phone. You should work for us.

- No way. I'll get the details later, but anything going on?

- Short answer. YES. Sorry bro. I can call?

- No. Not shocked. Spending time with the kids. Just text when she starts heading my way.

- You're a good dad. Copy that.

Brent made sure his volume was up so he would hear the text and tossed his phone back to the floor. He rolled to his side and faced Katie. Propping his head on his hand, he trailed is other hand over her body while making little circles on her skin with his finger. Katie's nipples hardened and goose bumps arose everywhere he touched.

"That feels good dad," she murmured.

"So, from your screams, I take it that you liked having a man sized cock instead of that little boy's?"

"Oh yeah. Tommy is so dumped."

Becky looked over her dad's shoulder at Katie, who still had her eyes closed. "Katie, you haven't dumped him yet?"

"I haven't had time with you and dad trying to get in my pants all week."

"Trying?" Brent asked. "More like succeeding."

Becky's arm draped over Brent's waist and sought out his limp dick. Once she found it, she held it in her soft hand and began stroking. After milking a few drops of lingering cum from his tip, she worked it along her fingers to slick up her grip.

"Daddy," she said, "you promised you would be man enough for both of us. I didn't get any dick."

Brent grabbed Katie's hand and slid it over to join her sister's on his cock. He moved her hand up and down until he felt her pick up the motion herself. He took his hand away once his dick began to swell in response to their attention.

"Oh, I'll give you some dick. Just be patient," Brent said.

Becky rested her cheek against Brent's ear. Still softly stroking his half hard dick, she said, "Katie, I don't think you really want to dump Tommy. That's OK though. You keep Tommy and I'll take dad." She whispered into Brent's ear, but loud enough for Katie to hear, "Do you want me to be your girlfriend daddy?"

"Mm hmm," Brent nodded. His cock throbbed at her suggestion.

Katie looked over, mildly upset. "I am dumping Tommy. He's mean to me anyway."

"Well sis, why don't you call him right now and dump him?"

"Now? Aren't we a little busy?" Katie asked.

Becky sat up and pulled on Brent's shoulder to get him to lie flat on his back. Katie's hand fell away as he moved, but Becky took a firmer grip with her own. She started jacking him off and latched her mouth onto one of Brent's nipples. His dick was hard as a rock in a matter of seconds. Becky straddled her dad and slid her wet slit up and down his shaft while she pinched his nipples.

Still gliding her hips astride her father, Becky looked over at Katie and said in a voice thick with lust, "I'll tell you what sis. I'll share dad with you, but only if you have dumped Tommy before I cum. Better hurry. I'm already really close."

"Wha...?" Katie was dumbfounded.

With that Becky rose up on her knees and positioned Brent's dick at her entrance. She let out a series of "oohs" as she worked his thick, hard dick into her cunt as fast as she could take it. Her pussy lips stretched tightly around the base of Brent's fat cock. Becky had settled her ass down against his thighs. She felt even fuller than she had last night. The tip of her dad's cock was easily pressing against her cervix, creating an intensely pleasurable feeling.

"Oh daddy. You feel so good inside me. I can't believe mommy doesn't jump your dick every day," Becky cooed and started shifting back and forth.

Brent cupped Becky's full breasts and flexed his hips up into his daughter. Becky gasped at the extra pressure inside her and picked up her gyrations.

"Oooh Katie, you better hurry up. Mmm. Mmm. Or don't. I want this dick. I want this dick. Oh god." Becky started bouncing on Brent's shaft as she spoke.

Katie broke from her trance and dialed Tommy's number. The phone rang but he didn't answer.

"It's going to voicemail. I'll just leave him a message. That counts."

"Mmm. No it doesn't, sis," Becky growled, never breaking her stride. "Try again. Oh fuck."

Katie frantically redialed, got voicemail, and dialed again.

"Daddy, this isn't fair. I'll dump him for you. I'll be your girlfriend. I swear. He's just not answering."

Becky grinned maliciously at her sister and said, "OK text him..mmm...a message that says your pregnant. That will get him to call back. Oh fuck daddy."

"OK. OK." Katie's fingers flew across her phone. She held it up to show Becky.

"Good sis. Now ride daddy's face while you wait."

Brent knew that Katie's cunt was still full of his semen. Becky was trying to get him to eat his own spunk. When Katie started crawling toward him, he almost yelled, "No Katie!"

Katie misunderstood his reasoning and pouted, almost crying at her dad's harsh refusal. "But daddy, I'm yours. I promise. Please."

Brent took a steadying breath and pulled Katie over into a soft but lusty kiss.