All Comments on 'A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 06'

by Iamnotstevebuscemi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What the actual fuck?!

Dude, it's OK if you are Steve Buscemi. When you write stuff as hot as this, you can be whoever you want. As I've said before, if this is truly your first time writing, you have a gift. Actually, you have a gift, period. I suspected early on Kat was cheating. I guessed right, and you dealt with it masterfully. Becky has become his attack dog (pussy?), and I can see her constantly on the hunt.

I have a suggestion. Now you have proven you need no help, and you probably have a ton of storyline in mind already. So I'm just throwing this out there. I think it would be cool if, not anytime soon, but in the future, Becky felt she had grown powerful enough and attempted a coup. She would ultimately fail of course, and resume her position as attack pussy, but only after Brent puts down her uprising. Just a thought. Anyway, awesome as usual, and wish I could give a ten.

Jedd

macisgreatmacisgreatabout 4 years ago
Great story, great writer

I agree, if this is your first story-you have done an incredible job. Please write more-don’t leave us hanging!

IamnotstevebuscemiIamnotstevebuscemiabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks guys for your supportive comments. I'm typing away daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh. My. Wow. Incredible. Speechless and DRIPPING!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous