All Comments on 'A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 07'

by Iamnotstevebuscemi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
daddysgoodgirl31daddysgoodgirl31about 4 years ago
Nice

Super good! I love how wicked Becky is! Kinda wish Brent would have forced it in her ass anyway but maybe later. Your writing is amazing and I look forward to more of this story! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh yeah

Becky is a conquering sex warrior, Brent is her benevolent king, and you, you are Steve Buscemi. You write an awesome tale, and Becky is a wonderful character. I very much look to her future conquests. I foresee her amassing a large harem her king/dad, and her as his acquisition agent, to includes her entire family.

Jedd

Jedd

kidjackass1kidjackass1about 4 years ago
Great series..

Can't wait for the next adventure...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What happened?

This was one of the best series in years. You are one of the best new writers in years. And now, just gone with no explanation. I understand RL happens, and I hope everything is ok. I just hope you are not one of those who starts out with a brilliant story, then vanishes into thin air. Really look forward to this continuing. It has miles to go.

IamnotstevebuscemiIamnotstevebuscemialmost 4 years agoAuthor
It's on the way

I have had some unexpected issues come up, one after another. I thougjt theu would never end, but they are all set right now and I am back on track. I will get you something in a week or so. Sorry for the delay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Few writers on Lit are as good as this writer. Really good at harnessing the inherent kink of the situation while making it feel natural. Well done.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

the whole ms johnson thing is just weird, i had to skip every time that comes up

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

YES!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous