A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat took a deep breath. You have all week to do this, she thought, not just one night. She would start by being attentive and affectionate all week long. Call it what it is, she thought, flirting, the more the better. After that, she figured she would do what most of her boyfriends had done to get her in the sack.... get her drunk. It was a terrible plan, but all she had. She could ask Becky for guidance, but she did not want to disappoint her master.

Along those same lines, she did not want to ask for Becky's toys, so she decided on buying her own supplies. On Monday, she used her lunch break to go to the same adult store Becky had sent her to before. She bought a flesh like strap on, picking one close to Brent's size simply because that was what she was used to. She also bought a small, smooth, yet still phallic purple vibrator. Next came massage oil. Then she saw a dirty novel, titled "Mommy's Little Pussy" that had a lurid photo of an older woman kissing a surprised looking teenage girl on the cover. She grabbed that too and then found herself staring at playful lingerie. Before she knew it, she had a silky leopard print nighty complete with puffy cat tail in her cart. It even came with a hair bow with furry cat ears attached. Kat realized that she was not only going way overboard, but she was dripping wet at the thought of seducing Katie. She stopped herself from buying anything else, checked out, and went back to work. She managed to limit herself to sniffing Katie's panties only twice that afternoon before hiding them back in her purse.

...

While Kat prepped for the weekend ahead, Becky did the same. She began texting Jessica from the burner almost right away. She had read her dad's poetry and actually thought he was pretty good at it. She spent an hour or so giving it a shot herself before hitting send.

- Your blue eyes blaze with icy fire.

My heart burns with raging desire.

If you open up yourself to me.

In a world of pleasure we will be.

It was not nearly as good, but she hoped Jessie would not notice or care. Jessica's self esteem was dangerously low, bordering on serious depression whenever her parents were coming down on her. A part of Becky felt a little bit bad at taking advantage of her friend's weakness, but she would not disappoint her father. It might even be good for Jessie to get laid. Becky was certainly committed to making her friend feel sexy and wanted, even if it came with a little blackmail attached. Her burner buzzed and broke into her thoughts.

- Hi. A whole world of pleasure just for me huh?

- Oh you have no idea.

- How do you know? Maybe I have a secret sex life. I could be getting banged by the PE coach everyday for all you know.

- Old Man Thompson? Blah. He's like a thousand years old.

- Ha. Just checking. Seeing if you know who's who at school.

- I told you we go to the same school. If you want more, you have to send me pics.

- Fine. If you ever send these to anyone, I WILL KILL U. Clear?

- Yes. It would be worth it for a glimpse of that booty. You have seen mine. My turn.

- First send me one of you right now with channel 8 on in the background.

Becky turned on the TV in her bedroom and put it on channel 8. She dropped her shorts so that they hung just high enough to hide her muff, but still showed off her curves. She canted herself slightly to the side, snapped the shot, and sent it.

- Wow. Very tight bod. Get ready to see pasty chewed bubblegum.

- Whatever beautiful. SEND IT!

A minute later Jessica had sent her very first risque photo. The shot was the same pose that Brent had sent of Becky's ass the night before. Where Becky's ass was toned and athletic, Jessica's was smoother and fuller, but far from fat. Her creamy white skin glowed, making it standout against the equally white cotton panties she was wearing. Becky could only imagine how hot the rest of Jessie's little body would be. Even after years of friendship, Jessica remained shy about all things related to her appearance. What Becky was seeing now was a massive giant step for Jessica. The first of many, if Becky had anything to say about it.

- If that's bubblegum, I will be glad to chew it.

- Whatever. Now gimme a clue.

- OK. So you know I'm a girl at your high school who likes boys and girls, especially this one girl right now.

- UR stalling. spill it.

- Fine. I am of legal age for sex.

- That's it?

- Hey, that's a clue within a clue.

- What...Oh. OH.

- Not so dumb as you look. :) You want more, you give me pics... but I GTG. Sorry.

- Boo.

Becky waited to see if any more pics came, but after nothing came through. She put her phone away and finished her weekend homework. She would mention a sleepover at lunch tomorrow and be as casual as possible. Becky figured Jessica might put two and two together right then and there, but they had spent the night at each other's houses before. If she stayed cool, Jessica would not think twice about it.

The next day, Becky's sleepover invitation was met with an almost absentminded acceptance. Becky smiled, knowing that Jessica's mind was fixed upon her secret admirer. Jessie, still pretending that her suitor was a boy, read Becky the latest poem without letting her scroll through the texts. Jessica's inattention worked to Becky's favor. She did not have to explain that Jessie would be the only guest or that Katie was mysteriously out of town, not that any of that would be hard to do. They finished their lunch and parted ways with a friendly hug.

In class, she pulled out her burner and texted her dad that both the sleepover and getting mom and Katie out overnight were a go. She asked Brent for ideas on monitoring Kat and Katie's activities. He said he would work on it before telling her to focus on school.

...

While the week was crawling by for Becky, who could not wait to sink her fingers into her friend while Brent watched, it was flying by for Kat. She was both dreading and anticipating the weekend in equal measure. She had decided to up her flirting as the week progressed. On Monday, she told Katie that she would be taking her on a special trip just for her this weekend as a reward for doing so well in school and volleyball.

"What do you think of coming with me to the capital Friday? I'll let you skip school if you're feeling naughty," teased Kat a little nervously.

"Sure, but why there?" asked Katie as they washed dishes after dinner.

"Well I need to stop in at my convention for work. I was supposed to be there all week, but I'm playing hookie to get some work done here at the office. With business out of the way, we can have some fun. We will get pedicures..."Kat let her hand brush against Katie's under the running water, "eat out... and maybe even have an adult drink in our room if you think you can handle it?"

Katie did not particularly want to spend the weekend away from Brent, but had no reason to refuse. A wave of jealousy rolled through her when she realized Becky would be home alone with Brent, but she swallowed it down, smiled, and said, "Sounds great, mom."

Kat let out a breath she did not realize she was holding. She squeezed her daughter's soapy hands and said, "We will do some other crazy stuff too. We haven't had any one on one time lately." Still holding Katie's hands, Kat leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I need some mother daughter time with my favorite girl" Kat whispered while looking around conspiratorially in a mock attempt to make sure no one else heard. When Kat kissed her cheek again, Katie could not keep the image of Becky, dressed as mommy, out of her head.

Kat put special notes in Katie's lunch all week, telling her how much she loved her and how being such a good girl made Kat so proud. She hugged and touched her whenever she could and even gave her a foot rub on Tuesday night while they all watched TV. Brent and Becky pretended not to notice anything amiss, but Kat was nothing if not generous with her affection toward Katie. For her part, Katie enjoyed getting close to her mom again. For a while, it had seemed that mom was drifting apart from the family. Over the last few weeks, things had turned around, but Kat had largely focused on Brent and Becky. To Katie, this week's attentions were just her mom finally showing that same affection to her.

That all started to change on Wednesday. Kat had spent much of her free time at work locked in her office while she read her dirty novel. The book, about a mom and daughter hooking up in every way possible, filled Kat's head with ideas for the weekend. She still had no idea how to make her first move though. If Katie cried foul, their relationship would be forever broken. Kat decided the book itself would be a good test and easy to shrug off as a joke or misunderstanding if need be.

When she got home, she put the book, with its dirty cover visible, on her nightstand and set her phone on top. Then she went to make dinner. Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Kat casually asked Katie if she would go get her phone from the bedroom. Katie came back with it a couple of minutes later. Kat thought that she was clearly gone longer than she should have been and must have been briefly thumbing through the book. Katie handed her the phone but said nothing about the book. When Kat went to put her book away, she could tell it had been moved.

When Kat offered to brush out Katie's hair before bed, Katie accepted without complaint. Katie knelt on the floor in front of the couch while Kat ran the brush in long, gentle strokes through Katie's dark mane. They chatted about their day, including Brent and Becky in their conversation and getting absentminded answers. Those two kept their eyes locked on the TV, almost ignoring Kat and Katie altogether. Kat ran her hand up Katie's neck, fingers dancing on her skin, before scooping up a handful of hair. Katie did not flinch or act offended at her mom's touch, which Kat took as a good sign. When she kissed Katie goodnight, Kat's whispered I love you came on breath hot with nervous anticipation. Katie hugged her mom goodnight, not noticing Kat's nerves. Her own mind was preoccupied as images in her head of Becky giving her a spanking shifted until it was Kat's hand stinging her ass.

...

Becky had been steadily getting more and more promiscuous with Jessica through their texts. Jessica had remained shy about showing too much of her body, which helped Becky to avoid giving away too many clues about her identity. On the other hand, at least in their texts, Jessica seemed pretty open to experimenting. With the sleepover just a couple days away, Becky needed to know how dirty Jessica was willing to be. She texted her friend to find out.

- So if you don't like boys, are you still a virgin?

- No. I thought I told you that already. Tried it, didn't like it.

- Don't like dick at all?

- It was disappointing I guess.

- Oh, then I should throw this away?

Becky sent her a picture of her hand wrapped around her original eight inch fleshy dong. The tip was pressed against the crotch of her shorts.

- WTF. Where did you get that?

- I know a guy... you've never tried one?

- No, I just stay frustrated mostly. Keeps me in the "suffering artist" frame of mind.

- Too bad. I'm going to use mine right now. Later.

- Hey! No fair.

A couple of minutes later Jessica sent a picture of herself from the waist down to her thighs. Plain cotton panties covered her mound. While none of her privates were visible, Jessica's free hand was clearly stuffed down between her lips pussy lips. Below the picture the text said:

- Here's how I do it, but I might like to try your way sometime.

Becky sent a pic with the dildo sticking up between her legs so that it protruded like a stiff cock. Below she added another text...

- That got my attention. I think I want to meet up if that's cool with you.

- Yes!

- How about a week from today? I need to get up my nerve.

- A week? Fine, but tell me who you are. How will we meet?

- Maybe I'll just tap you on the shoulder and kiss you on the playground after school.

- No way! My parents CANNOT find out, which means NOBODY better find out.

- Relax. I'm in the same boat. Mine would freak too, but not like yours. We will work something out by next week. GTG... lover.

Becky put her phone away and went to find Brent to fill him in. She also needed to see if he had any ideas for watching Kat and Katie. She found him out in his workshop finishing up with one of his gadgets. It looked like a thick, cylindrical, black, glass flower vase with a mirror finish on the outside, but when Brent popped out the inner lining, Becky saw that there were four cameras spaced out to cover a 360 degree view. Brent explained that they all fed off of a battery pack at the bottom and transmitted on wi-fi. Brent said that he would rig Katie's phone to act as a data hub so the camera system could link to it and broadcast back to his server.

"Problem solved kiddo. All you need to do is get mom's room number. I'll send one of my P.I.s down with this and some flowers. A little sweet talk to get them to deliver it to the room with a note from me, and we are all set." Brent smiled wickedly. "Besides, I think if I play lovey dovey with Kat in front of Katie, she might fuck your mom out of spite. Flowers and a love note do the trick every time. It might help in case she is on the fence with your mom. If not, it at least gets us eyes in the room. Does Katie know what's up or are you keeping her in the dark?"

"I like your style old man," said Becky while admiring his work. "No, I haven't told Katie anything. I imagine that our little role play last weekend got the ball rolling in her head though."

"But you don't think that has made her suspicious?"

Becky snorted laughter and rolled her eyes "Daddy, please. Katie is sweet. Katie is book smart, but she is oblivious about this kind of thing. Remember that she was texting you dirty shit from her own phone when we started, a phone mom could look at anytime she wanted. She has zero sense when it comes to being shifty. If I hadn't been keeping mom on her toes, I think she would have busted you and Katie by now."

"So what if Katie spills the beans on this trip, or worse, isn't interested in your mom?" asked Brent as he snapped the device back together.

"Well I told mom she could not take no for an answer. I will make it very clear to Katie, or maybe you should, that she better not let anything slip. Either way, they won't be back until Saturday night at the soonest. If they really hit it off, you might be stuck with me all weekend," said Becky with a wiggle of her hips.

Brent grabbed those hips and pulled Becky in for a deep kiss. After a few minutes she pushed him away.

"Down boy. Save it for Friday night."

...

Kat packed her bags Thursday night after sneaking her purchases out from under the bed. She locked the bedroom door and then un-packaged everything before stashing each item in her suitcase. When she unwrapped the leopard print nighty set from a package that read, "Bad Pussy", she saw that the long sleeved top was a very thin spandex that became quite see through when stretched. It gave the impression that the wearer was nude but had leopard spots. The panties were a high riding thong, but there were two straps running up the back rather than the usual one that ran up the ass crack. The straps looked like they would ride just to either side of her crack.

She wondered why until she picked up the tail, which was not attached to the panties like she thought. The tail was a little heavier than she expected. It was then that she noticed it had no strap to attach it in place. Instead there was a shiny, metal butt plug, just like the trainer Becky made her wear to the masseuse. Apparently, the wearer stuffed the plug in their butt to make the tail stick out between the two thong straps. Kat was both turned on and disgusted at the same time. While she did not want it in her own butt, the thought of plugging this into Katie's ass got her wet right away. She was definitely fucking Katie one way or another tomorrow.

Kat hid the little outfit in her suitcase, unlocked her door and headed down the hall. She went to their wet bar and grabbed a bottle of wine and a bottle of vodka. She put them in a bag along with some plastic cups and some cans of flavored seltzer water. Before long, she had a full wet bar ready for the road packed up beside her suitcase. She threw a couple bags of chips on top to hide the liquor and set her bags by the door from her room.

As Kat headed back to the living room, Becky popped out of her room and pulled her mom inside.

"You all set for your big weekend, mom?" she asked slyly.

"Yes, Ms. Johnson," answered Kat, who bowed her head in deference.

"You better not chicken out. Do you need to borrow any of my things?"

"No, Ms. Johnson. I bought my own to show you I am serious." Kat swallowed breathlessly and whispered, "I even bought a strap on."

Becky smiled. "Oh really? How will I know you used it though?"

"Because if I lie, I know you will turn me in and break my ass. I won't defy you, Ms. Johnson."

"Good girl. Still, I may want evidence. Take pictures if you can or better yet, make a video for me. Katie doesn't have to know."

"Yes, Ms. Johnson."

"And speaking of not knowing, you better not tell her I put you up to this. No one needs to know about you and me. You are my secret slave, all mine. Is that clear?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Johnson," said Kat with a strange sense of pride. She loved the thought of being desired to the point of being a possession, especially a secret possession.

"Good girl," Becky said and gave her mom a kiss before they headed back to the living room.

As they came in Becky could tell by the subtle nod from Brent that he had just had a similar chat with Katie. They had done all they could to keep Becky's machinations a secret. Becky had one last play to help set Katie's mind at ease on the home front.

"Daddy," she said kindly. "Since Katie gets to go on a trip and I don't, would it be OK if I had a couple friends over to spend the night tomorrow?"

Brent sighed like he was mildly put out. "How many?"

"Oh just Jessica and maybe Tina. It's last minute, but I know Jessie isn't doing anything. She has no life. Please?"

Brent looked over to Kat for her input. Her mind was elsewhere so she just shrugged. He looked back to Becky, making sure he looked inconvenienced for Katie's sake.

"Fine, but no more than two or three friends and you guys better not be up all night gabbing."

"Thank you, daddy," said Becky with a squeal.

...

As the twins got ready for bed, Becky gave Katie a deep kiss and tucked her in.

"I want you to have fun on your trip with mom and not be jealous that I'm here with dad. That's why I'm having friends over. He will have to be good with them around, but once you get back, we need to tag team him again."

Katie smiled and kissed her sister again. "I love you, sissy. Thanks."

"No problem. Even though it's fun, maybe someday we will be able to bang him without sneaking around." Becky let the thought linger for moment before continuing. "Anyway, you can pay me back by letting me ride that face, with or without dad, once you get back."

"It's a date," smiled Katie before rolling over and turning her lamp out.

...

The next morning, Katie and Kat loaded up the car right after breakfast. Kat made sure to carry her own bags to prevent any embarrassing mishaps. They kissed and hugged Becky and Brent and headed out with Kat driving. Katie immediately settled back in her seat to get a little more rest. Kat's heart was racing, her mouth was dry, and she had not gotten much sleep. She let Katie rest, afraid that too much chit chat might reveal her nerves. She had one more test for Katie before she committed to her plan, but it could wait until they were almost there.