A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate leaned the corner of her forehead against her mom's in an innocent display of affection. "Thanks mom, but you were going to say something about my buns of steel?"

Kat stroked her hand down through Katie's hair. When she reached their tips, she let her hand slide on down to the top of Katie's ass, then down to brush her tail. She wrapped her fingers around it.

"I was going to say that, um, that I bet you couldn't take a cock in that ass," Kat said, her final words little more than hot breath on Katie's skin. When she said "ass, Kat gave Katie's tail a light but lingering tug, which made Katie tense up. She let out a breath that turned into a soft moan as Kat tugged again.

Katie lifted her head, looking her mom back in the eyes. "I guess I'll have to give it a try when I have a dick handy. If it feels anything like that little plug, I can guess the answer though." Katie leaned back a little bit, keeping her eyes on her mom's. "Hey, you never commented on this top. I think dad will like it on you, except for one thing."

"What's that, honey?"

"Well, it's so tight. I always liked it when Tommy would slide his hand up under my bra and touch my skin. Do you like it when daddy grabs you... there, mommy?"

"I do." Kat licked her dry lips. "Can I see if I can get a hand under there, Katie Kat? Just to make sure is all. I'll stop if it's too weird. I just need to know," she added desperately.

Katie nodded almost as desperately. She felt the warmth of her juices starting to overflow her panties. Soon they would be dripping down onto her mom's thighs. "First, see how it feels on top. It feels good to me," Katie said while brushing her hand across her tits. "But I probably don't know any better."

"You've never felt another girl's tits before?" Kat asked, realizing she still had Katie's tail wrapped in her hand and giving it a light tug.

"No, mamma," lied Katie.

Kat opened robe and slid it off of one shoulder. Her strapless, red top was all but heaving as she struggled to control her breathing. "It's OK if you want to see how they feel. Just over the top of my clothes. Go ahead, honey."

Katie lifted her hand and let it rest on her mom's shoulder. She looked down at Kat's full round breasts, threatened to overflow the stretched fabric. When she didn't move any further, Kat reached up and closed her hand on Katie's wrist. She pulled down, dragging Katie's hand with her. Katie offered no resistance and felt her mom's silky breast fill her palm.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it little pussy cat? Does it feel nice?"

Katie nodded. "Your skin is so warm. It's on fire, mom."

"Well, that's just because you're so beautiful, honey."

Kat lifted her hand away from Katie's, hoping she wouldn't let go of her tit. She gave Katie's tail a light tug and felt her daughter's hand give her breast a similar squeeze, which made Kat moan involuntarily. Spurred on by her daughter's tightening grip, Kat let her hand lightly cup Katie's curvy boob. She rubbed her hand across the leopard print material pretending to be examining its quality, but really just softly tweaking Katie's little nipple.

"That does feel nice, Katie, but I need to see if Brent could get his hands in there," Kat rasped.

"OK, mom. See if you can feel me up, like daddy," Katie said before she could catch herself.

So desperate was Kat to make her move, that she never noticed what Katie had said. Before Katie had finished talking, Kat's hand was down around her waist and sliding back up under the tightly stretch material. Up and up she pushed, pulling the material even tighter. Kat's breath was coming out harder and harder as her desperation grew. Her face inched closer to Katie's, their lips now so close that they were inhaling each other's breath. Finally, her fingers touched the first soft curves of the underside of Katie's breast. With a final heave, Kat's hand closed around her daughter's round, perky breast.

Katie let out a soft moan as her mom closed her hand around her tit and began to knead it. She returned the favor, giving her mom's boob a series of hard squeezes. She became aware that Kat was steadily tugging at her anal plug almost hard enough to dislodge it before letting it sink back in. Katie locked eyes with her mom.

"Mom?" she huffed.

"Oh Katie, shhh," Kat said, her mouth now almost brushing Katie's. Kat worked her hand up Katie's tail until she had her thumb and fore finger wrapped around the base. She started pushing on the plug and then pulling it back just like her masseuse had done. Her other hand worked Katie's tit while Kat breathed in Katie's alcohol soaked breath. Katie started kneading her mom's big boob and rocking her own hips in time with Kat's tugs on her plug.

As soon as Katie's hips started rocking, Kat knew she had her and locked her lips onto Katie's. There was nothing tentative or platonic in their first kiss. Kat drove her tongue deep into Katie's mouth and sawed her lips against her daughter's while her hands pumped and squeezed both tits and ass. Katie moaned into her mom's mouth, letting her tongue dance with her mom's inside Katie's mouth. Kat found Katie's nipple and pinched it hard, making Katie squeal into her mouth between panting breaths. She gave it a tug before reluctantly letting it go and letting her hand slip free of the tight material.

Kat let her hand fall to Katie's thigh and gave it a firm squeeze before sliding it up to her crotch. As soon as Kat's fingers pressed against the thin veil of soaking wet fabric covering Katie's pussy, Katie broke their kiss and looked at her mom with what she hoped was an authentic expression of shock.

"Mom! Wait," Katie panted. "Wait. What are you doing?"

"Shh. It's OK baby. You're just so gorgeous. Don't say you don't like it. I felt how wet you are. You can't go to bed that horny," Kat said, still catching her breath. "Aren't you my little Pussy Kate?"

Katie smiled shyly. "Yes, mommy," she said with a small nod.

"Let your mommy take care of you then," Kat cooed and leaned in for another kiss.

Katie pulled back slightly, but let Kat kiss her without kissing her back. After a few seconds Katie relaxed her mouth and let her mom's tongue back inside to tickle hers. A few more seconds and Katie was tentatively darting her tongue into her mom's mouth. Before long, Katie was pushing her tongue deep into her mom's mouth and sucking her mom's into her own. Kat had let go of her tail and began fumbling at the hem of Katie's tight top. She had it worked up and was just about to reveal Katie's tits when Katie grabbed her mom's hands and broke their kiss.

"Mommy," she panted. "We shouldn't do this. I'm not sure...you're my mom...this is weird."

"No it's not," said Kat firmly, leaving no room for debate. "Be a good girl and lift your arms up. Trust your mom."

Kat tugged on Katie's hands until she obediently raised them up. "Good girl," whispered Kat while lifting the tight material over Katie's breasts. Her full tits bounced free of the tight material and Kat tugged it over her head and arms. Katie's cat ears came loose and tumbled to the bed. Kat tossed the shirt to the side and picked up the ears. Katie covered her tits with her hands while Kat lovingly smoothed Katie's hair back out and slipped the headband back into place.

"You need to keep these on, little kitty. Now lay back on the bed."

"OK, but let's just kiss. My head is spinning and this is so crazy," panted Katie as she dutifully slid off of her mom's lap and up toward the top of the bed. Her scooting pulled her tail down between her legs. By the time she laid her head on the stack of pillows, the puffy cat tail was hanging down between Katie's thighs. Katie covered her tits with her arm but left her legs slightly apart to give her mom a good view of her dripping crotch and tail without being obvious about it.

Kat stood up and let her satin robe fall to the floor. She climbed onto the bed, moving over toward the middle so she could lay beside her daughter. Kat took hold of Katie's arm and pulled it away from her breasts. She scooted closer and gave Katie a gentle kiss.

"All you want to do is kiss?" she asked.

Katie looked down and nodded.

Still holding Katie's arm, Kat guided it back up to her silk covered breast. Katie did not resist and let her palm be pressed against her mom's full, round titty.

"Look at me, Katie," Kat whispered. When her daughter's eyes met hers, Kat continued. "All you want to do is kiss?" Kat said again, laying her own hand lightly on her daughter's breast.

Katie sucked on her lower lip as if torn between two decisions. She hooked her fingers into the top of her mom's bra. "Mommy?"

"Yes, kitty," Kat whispered as she let her thumb glide up the curve of Katie's breast and caress her nipple.

"You won't tell daddy will you?" she asked

"Tell him what?"

"That we..., um..."

"Fucked each other all night long? No, baby. I won't tell," Kat assured her leaning her head in closer to her daughter's shocked face.

"I'm not sure how to do that... to a girl," Kate said, but pulled lightly on her mom's bra.

"Do you want to start by getting a look at mommy's titties?"

Kate nodded.

"Just pull my top down, baby." Kat's voice had grown husky as her self control waned. Her thumb was now steadily circling Katie's rock hard nipple.

Katie tugged at her mom's top, pulling harder and harder until the material slid over her creamy curved globes. Her tits popped free with a rigid jiggle. Her nipples, long since hard as stone, danced in front of Katie's greedy eyes. Kat leaned in and savagely kissed her daughter. She slipped one hand under her neck and tugged on her nipple with the other. Kat broke the kiss and slid up until her tits were right in front of Katie's astonished face. Kat lowered herself until her nipple touched Katie's lip. She urged Katie upward with the hand under her neck.

"Now I want you to suck mommy's titty," Kat rasped. "I know you want to, baby. Just open your little mouth and suck it in."

Kate obeyed her mother and parted her lips. She wet them with her tongue before gingerly taking her mom's nipple into her mouth. Kat pressed herself into her daughter's face with sigh of pleasure. Kate sucked a little harder and brought her hands up to take a breast in each hand. Her mom let out a long "ooh" as Katie began to suckle in earnest while kneading both tits, tentatively at first, and then with all out abandon.

"Oh Katie, that's so good. I'm going to teach you so many things tonight," Kat said with a groan. While Katie worked her tits, Kat reached under the pillow and pulled out the long, smooth vibrator. She turned it on and ran it across Katie's breast, making Katie squeal in surprise. Kat held her daughter's face firmly against her tit. "Shh, this is a vibrator," she said pressing it on Katie's nipple. "Doesn't that feel good, Katie?"

Kate had frozen when the vibrator first touched her skin, but now she nodded her head and went back to milking her mom's tits with both hands. She felt her mom begin to trail the gently buzzing device down her chest and over her flat tummy. Katie tried to pull her head away to say something, but Kat held her firmly in place by the neck.

"Shh, trust mommy, baby. Don't stop sucking. I love it."

Katie pretended to be tense, but could not wait for her mom to make her way to her pussy. She only offered token resistance as her mom pushed her thigh to the side to spread her legs. Moments later she felt the vibrator touch her at her panty line. Then it was trailing down, humming its way to her dripping pussy. Katie moaned and bucked lightly when Kat pressed it against her panties just atop her clit. She sucked her mom's tits further into her mouth one after the other, now and then taking little bites of her mom's nipples. Katie started panting heavily, her hips rocking steadily against the humming rod. Just as she was getting close, the vibrator stopped and Kat pulled her tit from Katie's mouth with a pop.

"Do you like that?" Kat said as she slid herself down a little to be eye to eye with her daughter.

"Yes, why did you stop?"

"Because I want to watch you cum," Kat cooed, switching the vibrator back on and pressing it firmly against Katie's crotch. She slid it up to the top of Katie's panties and tucked it under her waistband before plunging it back down to her sopping, cream filled slit and holding it there as Katie started to buck her hips. At the same time, Kat latched her mouth onto Katie's little nipple and started sucking, all while staring up into her daughter's eyes.

"Mmm," Kat hummed when Kate started to tense beneath her.

Katie came immediately, all of her muscles tensing, her neck straining as she held her mom's gaze. Her ass bounced on the bed, wriggling her tail and the plug inside her ass. Katie's breath came in halting gasps as each wave of bliss crashed over her.

"Oh..oh mom.." she gasped and bucked. "Oh god, oh my... uuunnngg. Fuck."

Kate writhed on the bed until the last waves of pleasure had faded. Kat switched off the vibrator and released Kate's nipple with a little kiss. She could feel Katie's heart thundering in her chest as she kissed her way up until they were face to face once again.

Still breathing heavily, Katie panted, "Oh mom, that felt so good." She stroked her mom's ponytail. "My boyfriend never made me feel that good," she lied, but only a little.

"Oh my little pussy cat, we are only getting started," Kat said lovingly. "Boys only get to cum once and then they are done. Girls can do it lots of times." Kat kissed Katie's nose. "Do you think you want to try something else with me?" she asked rather innocently.

"Like what?" Katie asked, but her head was nodding.

"Oh, that depends on how many times you think you can cum for mommy," Kat said while stroking Katie's hair. "And how, let's say... experimental you want to be. I can teach you a lot of things."

"I don't know, mom," Katie said breathlessly, even as Kat's face sank toward hers. "That felt good," she whispered into her her mom's lips. "But maybe we shouldn't..."

Kat's lips pressed against Katie's, cutting her off. Katie closed her eyes and let her mom's tongue invade her mouth again. Softly, sweetly, Kat probed her daughter's soft lips with her tongue until Katie was kissing her back as heatedly as she had before.

Leaning back, Kat said, "Funny, you don't kiss like a girl who isn't sure. I love that you are so sweet, but I know you want more and I'm going to give it to you."

"What are going to give me, mom?"

Kat sat up and unhooked the bra from where it hung around her waist. She held it in her hand and straddled her daughter's hips. She pinned Katie's arms down and leaned in for another kiss, which Katie eagerly welcomed. Kat sat back and pulled Katie up to a sitting position.

Fluffing up Katie's hair, Kat said, "We will have to see what you like. Maybe you like pussy kisses." Kat kissed Katie's cheek lightly. "Maybe you like getting spanked," she said kissing her other. "Maybe you want something deep in your ass." She kissed her nose. "The only way to find out..." she pecked her lips "...is to try them all."

Katie gulped and nodded. She desperately wanted to do those things. Ever since Becky had dressed up as their mom, Katie had been dreaming of nothing else.

Kat brought her silk bra up, making sure it would do the job. Having no wires, it was really nothing more than a wide strip of cloth. "Close your eyes," she said as she wrapped the satiny fabric around Katie's head and tied it in place. With her daughter now blindfolded, Kat was free to take things to the next level without freaking Katie out too soon.

"Katie, you have to trust mommy. You are not to take your blindfold off. Clear?"

"Yes, mama."

"Good girl. I am going to make you another drink. But first, I want you to lay back and relax, while I claim those panties."

Kate gasped at her mom's words, but did as she was told. Barely had her head touched the headboard before Kat's hands were on her hips. Kat plunged her tongue into Katie's tight little belly button. Then she dragged it down across her abdomen. Lower and lower she went, pulling Katie's panties down as she descended. Kat worked Katie's tail through the back of her panties so it stayed plugged into her butt, all the while kissing her vulva and mons. Finally free from the tail, Kat jerked her daughter's panties all the way off.

She dove back in, running her tongue up Katie's cream filled slit from her hole to her clit. Katie moaned and grabbed her mom's ponytail, pulling her tightly to her pussy. Kat's face was quickly covered in her daughter's juices. Her lips and tongue kissing and licking and sucking until Katie was fucking Kat's face. Katie started gasping as her body tensed. Kat pushed two fingers deep into Katie's pussy, enshrouding them in the pungent, creamy oils of her pussy juice. A few rapid fuck strokes was all it took to push Katie over the edge again. Katie let out a moaning wail while her mom's tongue danced across her hard little clit. She could form no words as she climaxed, just a series of moans and grunts as Kat banged her fingers into Katie's tight little pussy over and over.

After she was done, Kat kissed Katie's thigh and rolled off of her. "Well, I think we can mark that down as a definite like."

"Oh yeah," breathed Katie.

Kat took Katie's cup to the desk and made her a new drink. She brought it back to her, guiding her hand to the cup. "Drink up, honey. We are just getting started."

"Mom, I'm pretty drunk already. You're already having your way with me."

"Ah, ah," Kat interrupted. "Stop being such a goody goody," she said while giving one of Katie's tits a light slap. "Besides, I need a little rest before I make you cum again. Drink."

"Yes, mommy." Katie took a few sips until she heard her mom start walking away. The drink was almost all vodka and ice. She winced and held the cup to one side while she groped for the table edge.

"Katie. Is it too strong for my wittle baby?" Kat mocked.

"No, mom. I just wanted to ask you something."

"What's that sugar?"

Kate could hear her mom opening the suitcase and working the strap-on into place. She took another drink and set the cup on the nightstand.

"I know those panties in your purse are mine. I went to sleep wearing them. When I woke up they were gone." Katie was speaking shyly, like she wasn't sure how to continue. At the same time, she rolled onto her side, partly to appear ashamed of what she was about to ask, but mainly to display her tail and ass to her mom as it hung off the side of the bed. She went on, "So, how did you get my undies, mommy?"

Kat secured the last buckle of her strap on in place, admiring its massive, veiny length and girth. The nub at its base massaged her clit as she made the final adjustments.

"Well," she said, walking over to stand beside the most perfect ass in she had ever seen. "Even though you are my daughter, you are gorgeous. I just wanted to get a closer look at this body." She put her hands on Katie's hip. She began to run her hands across Kate's ass, stroking her skin and lightly pulling her tail. "So I came in one night and pulled off your covers. You looked so beautiful lying there. I just couldn't help myself." She slid her fingers down between Katie's butt cheeks, past where her tail plugged into her butt hole, and plunged them into her pussy. "I pulled your innocent little panties to the side and fingered you like this." Kat worked her two middle fingers in and out of Katie's sopping canal. She was rewarded by wet squelching sounds accompanied by Katie's moans.

"I fingered you in your sleep, you innocent little cunt," Kat said and delivered a crisp, stinging slap to Katie's ass with her free hand.

"Uh!" Katie moaned.