All Comments on 'A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 09'

by Iamnotstevebuscemi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

great read, it came out better than I thought. After reading the previous chapter, I did get a bit weirded out by the predatory vibe. The transition to depravity was nicely done.

excited to read the next part hopefully about Danielle.

I feel a bit bad for Brent, with the foreshadowing in page 3, seems like he'll have a bad ending, jail most likely and no one will be there for him; Becky is only in it for the sex or money; Kat probably doesn't love him anymore, she's thrill seeking; Katie is a maybe, I think she's only in it for the sex; will be interesting to see how Danielle turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Somehow I missed this latest chapter. Glad I went looking for it. I'd almost given up on you. Excellent storytelling with incredibly hot lewdness. I disagree with the previous commentor, I dont see Brent going to jail. Jessie is well and proper turned out, and is now his, and Becky's, little fucktoy. Excellent acting by Becky in assisting.in fact, to seal the deal, he may cuck Jessie's dad and turn out her shrewish harpy of a mother. Jessie gains a measure of self esteem by riding mom's face. Danielle doesnt have to be the next conquest, she just has to be a conquest. There can be any number of girls/women that Becky makes her little sluts, before handing them off to Brent. They dont even need to be permanent harem members, just someone for Becky, then, Brent, to toy with, and turn loose. Becky has a gift, and can turn even unexpected hardcore straight women into her little cunt lapping fucktoys. Becky answers to no one but Brent. Keep up this great work, brother.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love this

This is probably my favorite series on this site. It is so HOT.

I can't wait to see where else you take it. I'd love to see Katie get DP'd by her dad & sister or her mom & dad. I'd also love to see Katie & Becky hook up again - maybe some scissoring and a double dildo. I also want to see mom & Becky get fucked in the ass.

So many possibilities! Can't wait to read what comes next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous