All Comments on 'A Tale of Twin Tails'

by Iamnotstevebuscemi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You need to look up average height/weight for women if you're going to include those figures in your stories. A woman standing 5'8" that weighs 115 lbs is going to be so thin that C sized breasts are going to be comically large, and the sister that you described as well muscled should weigh somewhere around 160-170 lbs, not 120. One that's 5'11" and 118 lbs is going to be so thin that she'd look emaciated, especially given how much of that weight is being taken up by her D sized tits.

I realize some may think I'm nitpicking, but details do matter in instances like this. Every girl in this story is at least ten pounds underweight and should not have breasts as large as they do, with the tallest of the three having potential health problems as a result of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

I had the same thought re height/weight. But, I’m wet nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please......

....Continue !!

Awesome beginning- good catching up one of the girls - excellent turn of event when Becky started the BJ. And godlike finale!!!

Need to read something else...

..until you write some moar.....

I Will be waiting.

🥳😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In addition

The first anon does have a point. Sometimes things like that can be distracting. Height, weight, tit size, dick size, all those things do seem to matter if one gets descriptive, and too often authors terribly exaggerate these things. A seven inch cock for example, is not small or even average, as some state in their stories. It is well above average, with Brent's nine being larger than most porn stars. Research shows average is somewhere around five inches. Good news for all you guys who thought you were small. Plus the really big ones cant get enough blood flow to ever be completely erect. Check out the late John Holmes movies, and how he always seems partially flaccid, even when he's pounding a woman. A better tactic would be to be vague with your measurements.

But that tidbit aside, there is a silver lining. And that is your story is wicked hot! Aside from the measurements, it was a well paced, well told story. The climactic scene with Becky seducing Katie was realistic and still hot AF. The big question would be, are you continuing this? Man, I hope so. I can see Katie turned into Becky's toy, and the two of them answering to Brent. In fact Becky could spice up his admittedly monotonous sex life. She is clearly a delicious delinquent, and could claim his wife and biological daughter for him too, after claiming them herself of course.

So yeah, the stats were a little out there, but dont worry about them too much. Instead, please give us more of this insanely hot story.

Jedd

Pussycat35Pussycat35over 4 years ago
Good story

Was really enjoying this...I hope that there will be more...Brent has to have both girls....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
idk

i can’t believe steve buscemi wrote this :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really looking forward to to more!!! Great story overall but agree with the others in relation to the girls and guys descriptions. My wife is 5’ and 118 and she is small so these girls would be almost non existent. The 9” cock stuff as others posted is really not needed to make the story hot, which it is and not trying to take away from that. 6” of cock meat is more than enough to bust a teen out unless she had been cramming a 9” dildo in herself lol 😂. Keeping things realistic really set the pace and make it all that much hotter.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

adoption always ruin incest stories 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could not get past physical descriptions - do you have *any* idea how anorexic 118lbs is at 5’11? 160lbs would be the sort of slim you’re describing; 118 is a BMI of 16 - you’d see her ribs through a jumper, she wouldn’t have strong thighs, she’d have knees that were the widest part of her skeletal legs. Oh, and no boobs - her ribs would be visible there, too.

I’m only 2 inches taller, and I looked like your description when I was 170lbs. At 180lbs I’m muscular, and at my current 200 lbs I *still* have the faintest hint of my abs visible.

Height makes a difference! Yes, I’m also large framed, so *maybe* a woman of 5’11 could still have boobs as low a weight as 150lbs if her shoulders and hips were very narrow. But jeez, dude, 118? Nope. Couldn’t get past that. Skipped to page 4 to tell you so.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love it. All of it. Keep it coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Everyone is a fucking faithless whore. Do not read.

DcomminsDcommins3 months ago

This is a GREAT STORY, all of the parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous