A Tale of Twin Tails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Brent did not confront that night or the following day. While his plan for confrontation and punishment had clearly changed to something else entirely, he still treated the situation like any other delicate case. He had Becky dead to rights on the theft but if he struck too directly and tried to blackmail her into fucking, he could easily end up in prison, getting fucked in ways he had desire to experience. He had to bide his time and find more leverage, or just resign himself to watching her fuck herself for the foreseeable future. In the meantime he still had to review last night's video to see if Katie was in on the theft. He also wanted to see where Becky was hiding her stolen goods...and if there was anything else in that box the dildo came in. His delay would give him time to get quite a few more cameras in place if he got the chance...for documentation purposes he told himself.

Back in his office the day after his jizz explosion, Brent set about acquiring a few extra low profile cameras. He would head home at lunch and get them in place in every room. Once he had the cameras, he opened his phone app and pulled up last night's footage. He fast forwarded through anything inconsequential looking until he saw Katie and Becky come into the bedroom in the early evening. Katie sat on her bed and saw the pajama set.

"Wow this is very nice. Where did it come from?" Katie held the silky tank top up to her chest as the awaited an answer.

Becky replied, "Oh I used some of my birthday money to order a set of PJs for myself and they were BOGO. So I got one for you too."

Katie smiled at her sister. "Aww. Thanks Becky. These are too nice."

"I know girl. Don't let Katrina and Brent see them or they will say they are too sexy for us to have. Just wear them in here."

"Yeah ok," said Katie as she held the skimpy shorts over her hips. "I'm sleeping in these tonight though. And you should finally give in and just call them mom and dad. They love us."

"Maybe someday", Becky said, just like she always did. She didn't know why she resented Brent and Kat, she just did. Fucking him over on his credit card felt almost as good as fucking that dildo though.

Brent watched for a few more minutes, saddened once again by Becky's dissociation with the family, but the conversation turned to popular songs and some movie he had never heard of. Still, Brent was relieved that Katie was apparently innocent of any wrongdoing. Was he relieved? Or did he really want to have leverage on both of his fit sexy teens? Kate's innocence set her apart from her sister, who was not only a thief, but also apparently a dildo loving slut who had no appreciation for the sacrifices her parents made for her. Manipulating Becky was one thing, but Brent didn't think he could corrupt his sweet Katie...or could he.

The video went blank for a moment when the girls left the room. The camera motion sensors ceased recording after a few seconds of inactivity. The footage resumed a few hours later when the girls were getting ready for bed. Brent kept the footage on the bedroom cameras even though the girls took turns in the bathroom showering and changing. Interestingly, Becky pulled the dildo from its hiding place under her bed while Katie was in the shower and stashed it under her pillow. The girls chatted a little more and went to bed. The cameras went idle, popping back on whenever one of the girls moved in their sleep.

At about midnight, the cameras reactivated as Becky slipped from her bed. She pulled the dildo from under her pillow and tucked it into her waistband. She picked up her cellphone as well. Becky crept across the room using the half light from the bathroom nightlight to see by. Becky stood by Katie's bedside while Katie herself lay on her back under a sheet with her arms spread wide. Becky looked over at the bedroom door, making sure it was closed. She reached out and gently shook Katie's shoulder, but got no response. "Kate", she whispered, "I need to ask you something." Katie breathed steadily on, oblivious to Becky's presence. Brent knew that both girls were heavy sleepers from countless years of trying to get them up and ready for school. After getting no reaction from a few more gentle prods, Becky set her phone on the bedside table. Brent watched intently wondering what the fuck was going on. His steadily inflating dick told him he knew exactly what was going on.

With two free hands Becky carefully eased Katie's sheet down over her breasts and down past her hips. Katie now lay in just her skimpy silky tank top and loose cut matching shorts. Becky brushed Kate's hair aside, fully exposing her face. She let her hand trail down Kate's cheek, but still got no reaction. Becky let her hand slide lightly down Kate's shoulder to the top of her chest. Becky looked back to the door making sure all was quiet. She pursed her lips as she slowly let her hand glide down over Katie's left breast. She held it there poised to pull back at the slightest reaction but Katie remained still and took slow steady breaths. Becky cupped Kate's tit and gave a gentle squeeze. Still no reaction. "Holy shit", Brent gasped. "She's a total perv."

Emboldened by Kate's lack of reaction, Becky gave Katie's perfect boob a full blown squeeze. She let go and trailed her finger around the nipple, pressing in on the silky material. Katie's little nipple popped to attention which brought a smile to Becky's face. Becky reached into her waistband and pulled the big dong out of her shorts. She adjusted it so the base was pressed against her own groin. The dong hung forward as she held it like a man holding his dick while taking a leak. Becky picked up her phone and turned the camera on. "Do you like to suck cock Katie?" She eased the cock forward until it hovered just an inch above Katie's mouth. Becky snapped a photo of the cock and Katie's face together. She had the flash turned off, using the bathroom lighting which was apparently enough to go by. Becky checked her shot and smiled in approval.

Now she laid the shaft of the cock ever so gently on Kate's lips. Becky supported most of the weight while she snapped another shot. Katie's lips remained closed, but after a few moments of carefully sawing the cock shaft back and forth across Katie's lips, they parted. Still the thick shaft was barely covered by Katie's petite lips. Becky snapped photo after photo as she carefully maneuvered the dildo until the head was firmly pressed against Katie's parted lips and teeth. "Suck daddy's cock you little bitch", Becky whispered. Both aroused and taken aback by watching his teenage daughter molest her sleeping twin, not to mention pretending it was his cock, Brent was at a loss about what to do. "If she jams that cock in Katie's mouth she has to wake up. This can't end well", Brent whispered. Becky did indeed work the very tip of the cock into Katie's open mouth. The massive head would have easily gagged her had Becky gone farther, but she apparently just wanted a few pics of a dick resting on her sister's lips. Satisfied with her pics, Becky crept back to bed, putting the dildo back in its hiding spot without even pleasuring herself. Brent was surprised that he found himself more disappointed than relieved that Becky had not gone farther with Kate.

He sat at his desk considering his options. He now had proof that Becky was stealing from him, fondling her own sister in her sleep, and taking pics of it. Why was she doing the late night photo shoot? Brent guessed that either Becky just wanted some dick pics with her sister's face in them or she was going to use those pics to blackmail or shame Katie for some reason. Katie...she was so hot but so innocent. Seeing Becky fondling Katie had gotten his dick harder than it had been in a long time. Emotions, desires, schemes, and options rolled through Brent's mind. His wife Kat and he still got along fine. While they still made love regularly, and both kept in excellent shape, the passion was largely gone. She mainly just let Brent do his thing. Only getting his wife drunk still brought out her passionate side and those days were few and far between. Meanwhile Becky's hormones had made her a veritable sex pot. Plus she had become a disrespectful bitch. Seeing the cock in Katie's innocent mouth pushed him over the edge. "Oh I'm definitely going to hell", Brent said as he made up his mind.

...

Brent routinely got up at about 5am a few times a week to workout in their small basement gym. At 6'1", he tried to stay a lean 190 pounds. Staying fit and trimming his pubes also helped his 9" cock to seem all the bigger, not that anyone but Kat had seen it lately. That would change soon enough he mused. The morning after he had decided on his course of action, Brent got up a few minutes earlier than normal. His wife did not stir since she was used to him stirring. He slipped on workout sweats and padded quietly down the hall to the girls' room. He took Becky's phone from its place on her nightstand and slipped back out. In his home office, Brent opened Becky's phone, having captured her unlock code from his surveillance. He found the pictures of Katie and made a short video of him accessing the pics. This would show Becky that he could prove the pics came from her phone. Brent was going to do his best to keep his own surveillance system secret from the family so he could stay a step ahead of anything they might try against him..and get free peep shows he admitted tom himself. He also downloaded copies of the pictures. He slipped the phone back to its resting place by Becky's bed and went to work out.

Being his own boss made leaving work early an easy task. Brent walked out at lunch telling Tammy he would not be back for the rest of the day. At home he went to Becky's hiding place and removed the dildo and lube as well as the stolen purse. He was disappointed that there had been nothing else sexual in her stash. He tossed the room a little bit so it would not look like he knew exactly where she had hidden her goods. Brent printed out the credit card bill and the pics from Becky's phone. When she walked in, he intended to bombard her with his evidence which would hopefully crush whatever lies or excuses she might otherwise have come up with.

Brent was alerted by his phone when Becky started up the driveway a few hours later. She was alone and smiling until she saw her dad's van in the driveway. Brent seated himself on Becky's bed with the dildo and purse in plain sight beside him. He held his file on his lap and made sure the cameras were recording before putting his phone away. He heard the front door open and close.

"Brent!? Are you home?" Becky called.

"Yeah, I'm in your room. Come in here please."

Becky walked in with a perturbed look on her face. She was wearing her school uniform, a white button up blouse and plaid skirt that hung to mid thigh. He hair was up in a ponytail. Her anger drained to a look of first surprise and then embarrassment when her eyes drifted from her father to the fat flesh colored dildo resting on her white pillow.

"Brent, what are you doing in my room and what is that doing he...?"

"SHUT UP!" Brent bellowed, stopping Becky cold mid-sentence. He continued in a normal tone of voice, "Becky, let's go ahead and pretend you already told all of your lies and skip on ahead to where I confront you with the truth." He tapped the file against his leg as he spoke. "I saw the credit card bill. I looked at our computer and found where the order was placed. You know we have a security camera on the front porch and I'll give you one guess at who brought the packages in."

Becky let her chin sink to her chest as she looked down. "Brent, I'm so sor..."

"I said shut up you thieving bitch", he said in quiet growl that drew a shocked look from Becky. "As I was saying, after I saw you bring in the boxes, it was just a matter if searching your room...and here we are." Brent tossed the file on the bed as he continued. "Do you know what the one thing in this world that really pisses me off it Becky? It's being disrespected by someone I care about." Brent shook his head and pointed his finger at Becky. "Your mom and I treat you like a princess and have loved you from the day you came to us and still you STEAL FROM ME!!?"

"Daddy I'm so sorry." Becky made some tears well up in her eyes.

"Daddy? That's a joke. That's the first time you've called me that in years and I'm not falling for those misty eyes either so dry it up. You don't even really get it do you? Stealing from me is one thing, but you didn't even show me the respect of trying to cover your tracks. You think I'm an idiot?"

"Yeah Brent I guess I did", said Becky who gave up any pretense of sorrow. She actually felt OK since all he had was her using his card a couple of times. "So what are going to do ground me? You want to spank me...daddy?"

"No. I'm actually calling the cops and pressing charges. I just wanted you to know. Oh and if you think you will just get a slap on the wrist, think again." Now Becky's look of concern became authentic.

Brent reached down and picked the folder up, rifling through it as he continued. "You know I investigate people for a living, and when I get ripped off, I get real thorough. That phone of yours...it's really my phone since I pay the bill. Being my phone, I took the liberty of getting the phone company to let me see everything on the account...including photos." Brent was taking a small gamble here, but he felt pretty confident that, if his daughter was too stupid to cover her tracks, she wouldn't know he couldn't have gotten the content downloaded so easily.

Brent pulled the photos of Katie from the file and let them rest on his lap. "So when the cops come, they aren't just taking you for theft, but for assaulting your sister in her sleep. What do you think of that bitch? What do you think your friends will think of that once it gets out?"

All color faded from Becky's face. "Brent...daddy, please don't". True sadness and horror finally flashed in her eyes and Brent knew he had her if he could play it right.

"Becky, your mom and I love you but doing this to your sister? It would be one thing if you and her were exploring and fooling around together, but why would you take dick pics of her in her sleep?"

Becky, having been rocked at being caught so easily, slumped her shoulders and started talking. "You guys just love Kate so much and she can do no wrong. I just hate her for it sometimes and I hate you guys for driving that wedge between us. To be honest, I was going to spread those pics at school and say it was your penis in the frame. I was going to say I found them on your computer."

Brent was appalled at how conniving Becky was, not smart at all, but wicked for sure. "Becky, your mom and I never did anything to make you hate us and Kate does what she does because that's who she is, not because of anything we have done. She is just a sweet girl who loves you as much as she does us. You have made the choices in your life to alienate all of us, not the other way around. The only enemy you have in this house is yourself, but you're about to have one in me too."

Becky was crying freely now. "Oh Brent, please, please don't do this. Maybe you're right. I just get jealous. I get angry. I feel frustrated all the time. I just want be in control of things and I'm not. Katie used to come to me with all of her problems, but now she comes to you guys. She hardly ever does anything I suggest to her. I'm so sorry. Please don't, I'll do anything."

"Come sit beside me", Brent sighed as he put the file aside and patted the bed near the pillow. Becky sat with a thump causing the dildo to roll down and slap against her bare thigh. "For starters Becky, you are going to call me dad or daddy from now on. Same for mom. Got it?"

"Yes Bre...Daddy."

"Now, what you've done to me and what you were going to do to me...you could have sent me to jail if they fell for those pics. You would have ruined me for sure even if I didn't get charged. Then you wouldn't have a phone or house or anything because we would be on the street. You owe me. You owe me big time and I mean big big. I don't even think you understand how bad this could have been for all of us." Brent stared into his daughter's eyes as he continued, "I want you to tell me how you are going to make this up to me."

Becky's mind raced. "I promise never to do it again and I'll be really good?"

"Becky...you know that's really nice but I feel confident in saying that I neither believe nor trust you right now." Brent let his eyes drop to the dildo touching her leg. "Think of something more concrete that you could do."

Becky followed his gaze and looked back up at Brent in surprise. "You want to fuck me?" She was incredulous.

"No Becky," Brent lied. "While you are beautiful, if I just forced you to have sex with me, that would be too close to rape for me. I want whoever I have sex with to want it to happen. Do you want it Becky?"

"Well, if it meant I didn't have to go to jail..."

"No, I don't think that's good enough. I have a better idea. One you might like better. It will give you back some of that control over your sister you seem so mad about losing. Why don't you help me to uh seduce your sister? That way I'm not blackmailing you into fucking me and sweet innocent Katie, if she falls for me, won't be so innocent any more."

Becky was shocked. "So that's it? I just get her to like you and you do your thing? What if she doesn't...like you?"

"Well, it will be a lot more complicated than that and you will be getting your...hands dirty so to speak, but judging by those pictures you took, I think you're up for it. I need you to be motivated on this, so if you fail, it's the cops for you."

"You're still blackmailing me. I'll just tell Katrina."

"And then what? You think she will believe you after she learns what you've been doing on your own? Ha! And remember that if you do anything to ruin me, then your ass will be out on the street with the rest of us."

Becky considered her options. Brent had nailed her at every turn and she had to admit that she probably wasn't smart enough to out maneuver him. She hadn't even deleted the browsing history on the computer. She could go along for now and wait for a chance to screw him over, but he was right about being the family's source of money. The whole business relied on him. If she screwed him over, everyone would be out in the cold, Becky included. Becky also had to admit that rubbing that dildo over her sister's face had gotten her wet. She wasn't sure if she had some attraction to Kate or if it was simply the idea of corrupting her goody goody sister. She loved her but Katie was too goody goody. She needed to be knocked down a peg or two. Brought back under her control. Fuck it.

"OK daddy. Tell me what to do."

...

Brent had let Becky keep her stolen booty and told her he would buy her nice things if she did a really good job. She had balked at several of his instructions but having no leverage, was forced to give in. Brent said he was definitely going to order her some extra toys to help the plan come together. He also provided her with a pre-paid burner phone with the number to a burner phone he had bought for himself programmed in. This way they could communicate without it being tied to them. They would need to coordinate often to get this to work. Brent switched the server video feed to the burner phone to keep anything illicit off of his personal line.

Brent instructed Becky to start dressing sexier whenever mom wasn't around. She was to discretely encourage Kate to do the same. The new PJs were a great start, not too revealing but definitely a sexy allure. She was also to comment positively about Brent to Kate whenever possible. Over time Becky was to get more promiscuous with her suggestions. Becky was to leave their bedroom door open at all times. Katrina was scheduled to go out of town on a week long business trip in a little over a month. This was Becky's deadline to get Kate ready. He needed Becky to get Katie to make the first move if possible. For Brent's part, he was going to make himself seen in various states of undress. He would be affectionate and encourage contact as often as he could. He would leave his bedroom and office doors open if he was having sex with Katrina or masturbating just in case Katie could be talked into peeping. Anything that could push Katie off of her demure position was to be encouraged.