A Tale of Twin Tails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent monitored Becky's progress on the house cameras and the texts she sent him. Over the first few days Becky encouraged Katie to hang with her as much as possible. They spent ever increasing amounts of time in their room chatting and gossiping. Brent learned that Katie had a boyfriend named Tommy and that she had had sex with him a few times. He was apparently not that great in bed but Katie was worried that she was the problem, since she had little experience.

"Well, Tommy is a dick if he doesn't treat you right", Becky said. She was sitting on her bed with the burner phone in her hand. She discretely sent texts to Brent with updates. She was wearing the white gown and the blue thongs. "Does he say anything bad about it?"

Katie, who was fiddling with her own phone while she lay in her bed, said "He's always trying to get me to do stuff. He pushes my head to his lap all the time but I've never done...that before. Plus he shouldn't be shoving."

"What, suck a dick?"

Katie, who was wearing an old threadbare t-shirt and pink satin panties, gasped and blushed. "Yes. It just seems weird. Plus I don't think his penis is that big. It's just kind of small and he orgasms in like two minutes. I bet semen tastes gross too."

Becky couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not laughing at you, but you talk about it like you're in science class. You know you can relax with me, mom and dad too. You don't need to be so uptight all the time. It's OK to swear and talk a little dirty. And if Tiny Dick Tommy is trying to force you into something, you need to drop him."

"I just don't know. Maybe penises...dicks...are all that size. I haven't seen any others. I don't want to...suck his...his dick because I don't know how. I don't want to mess it up."

Becky texted: She's having boy problems. Not a virgin, but never did BJ. Prude

Brent, who was in his easy chair in the living room, held his phone with the ear bud in like he was watching a movie. Kat was reclined on the nearby couch in a half doze. This was the typical end to their evenings, sitting together but separate, each in their own worlds. This suited Brent fine tonight since it appeared things might be picking up.

He texted back: Well, practice makes perfect. Maybe you need to demonstrate?

- What!? How am I supposed to do that...no dick.

- I guess that wasn't a dick I found under your bed. You know, the one you already had in her mouth. Now it's your turn.

- gross!

- Pretend that rubbery taste is a condom.

- Nasty. Too big and besides...NO WAY

- Are those police sirens I hear.?..? Besides, that cock is not as big as mine.

- How big is it?

- 9 inches easy, thick too.

- Yeah right. smh

- Take a peek if you dont believe. Now get to work. The only way you are going to get my cock into Katie's mouth is if you show her how. Be creative, good luck. Tick tock tick tock

Brent switched the phone back to the camera app to see what Becky would do. So far he had watched her progress to nothing more than hugs and sisterly snuggles with Katie. They had grown much closer now that Becky was making an overt attempt at being nice. They seemed much closer than they had ever been and Katie did seem to be listening to Becky's suggestions, lie dressing a little more sexily. However, Becky was going to have to force the action if Katie was to be brought out of her shell.

...

Becky thought about the image of Brent's cock in prim little Katie's mouth. What to do? She continued their conversation, "So how big is Tommy's dick?"

Katie held up her petite index finger. Becky snickered uncontrollably and rolled on the bed until the hem of her dress had ridden up to reveal her panties. She pretended not to notice.

"Wow, that's pretty small. That's how big it is hard?"

"Yeah. I figured it was tiny. Is sex supposed to be over that fast? I mean it feels pretty good while it lasts, but it just ends all at once and then he wants to get food or just leave."

Becky shook her head. "Girl you are missing out. So you haven't orgasmed with him then? And you haven't seen any other dicks? No porn?"

"I think I orgasmed one time, but no I don't look at porn or sneak into locker rooms to see boys' junk."

"If you only 'think' you had an orgasm, then you haven't had one."

Becky noticed the Katie kept glancing at her thong as it peeked out from under the bottom of her gown. She felt the cool air on her exposed ass cheeks. She rolled to her side and folded her top leg over her other knee. This further exposed her ass to her sister's view and she could now see the blue band of material as it split her ass cheeks. Becky continued to pretend like she was unaware. Still fiddling with her phone she asked, "So I guess you've never seen daddy's dick then? It's gigantic."

"How do you know?" Then almost as an afterthought, "That's gross!"

"Why is it gross? He's not our real dad and he has a hot bod. I'm not lusting after him but it is what it is. Anyway, I was sneaking into his room to borrow twenty dollars and the bathroom door was open. He was showering and jerking off and I saw it. It's huge." Becky was well versed in lying and the words came easily to her.

"OK, you were stealing money and peeping on daddy. Real nice sis. Plus, still gross."

"Well we can't all be as perfect as you. He never noticed the money or the peep show. I kind of want a second look at that thing though. It was like snake." Becky thought she sounded convincing and had to admit, if Brent really did have a nine inch dick, it would be impressive to see, even more impressive to see Katie gagging on it.

"I'm not perfect! I can't even get a blow job right." She was silent for a few moments and Becky could see she was thinking about something. Becky stared absentmindedly rubbing the silky material of her nightie against her hip. Katie had her feet planted on her bed with her knees bent, giving Becky a clear view of her panty covered crotch. She was worrying the hem of her shirt, pulling on a loose string. Her knees had begun gently banging against each other as she thought. Just when Becky thought Katie would let the conversation die, she said, "So how big was it?"

"How big was what?"

"Daddy's...thing."

"Well, he was in the shower and it was all steamy. He was jacking off pretty hard so it was moving around a lot, but I would say about nine inches."

"That doesn't sound very big."

Becky chuckled, "Oh really? I don't think you understand about dick sizes. Nine inches is pretty darn big when its going in your pussy or your mouth. It would be devastating if it was sliding into your ass. If Tommy's is the only dick you've had, then a nine incher would look like a python."

"What did you do when you saw it?" Becky saw that Katie had let her fidgeting hands rest a little lower in her lap as she continued to bounce her knees together.

"Oh, it was hot. He was in there with the steamy water splashing all over him. His arms were all bulgy as he pumped his fist up and down his dick. He got faster and faster over a few minutes. He started moaning and then shot jizz all over the wall and his fist. It was a ton too. It just kept shooting out in long thick ropes." Becky let her own hand slide from her hip to her bare ass as she continued to rub herself. She became less subtle about her motions as she spoke, appearing lost in the story.

"And then?", asked Katie.

"He looked right at me and said 'your turn baby-doll'! Just kidding. That was it. He started cleaning himself off and I snuck back out with the money."

Katie looked disappointed as she settled back against her pillow. She held her hands up trying to imagine what a nine inch dick would look like...or feel like. Becky saw her and guessed what she was thinking. She decided this was her chance.

"Are you trying to imagine a big dick?"

"What? No...fine yea."

Becky took a deep breath and reached under her bed. "I have something that can help. Don't get freaked out, OK." She brought her hand out as she looked over her shoulder to gauge Katie's reaction. She brought the dildo into full view.

"Oh my gosh!! What is that!??" A wide eyed Kate was almost screaming.

"Shhhh. Mom and dad are downstairs. I want to show you a nine inch dick. This is as close as I can get. Want to see it?"

Katie stared from across the room as Becky held out the lifelike fleshy dong. She did not move or say anything. Becky took her inaction as a sign to keep pressing. She slid off the bed and walked over to sit on Kate's bed. Becky held the dildo against her chest like a fragile animal. She stared at Katie as she gently kissed the head.

"This is an eight inch dick", Becky said as she caressed the shaft. "Daddy's was even bigger and fatter. You still think it's not that big?"

Katie's eyes bulged as she watched her sister gently stroke the fattest dick she had ever imagined. "Why do you have that?"

"Well I just got it actually. I don't have a boyfriend right now and I get really horny. I was going to use it as my temporary lover, but I thought I could use it to show you how to suck cock." Becky wiggled the cock suggestively in her sister's face.

"I don't know sis. I don't think I want that in my mouth. It's way bigger than I thought."

"Don't worry about that. I'm teaching you so it's going in my mouth this time. You're just going to watch and learn. OK?" Becky held the cock vertically with the shaft between her tits and the head under her chin. She gave Katie her most innocent look. "It'll be fun."

Katie's gaze was locked on the almost foot long cock and balls nestled between her sister's breasts. She saw the bulbous head and veiny shaft contrasted against her sister's silky white gown. Still she did not move. Becky kept going.

"The first thing you need to do when you suck a cock is relax and have fun. As long as you are putting your mouth on it, a guy is going to be happy. There's still technique though." Becky held the cock in one hand and started stroking the shaft with the other. "Start with strokes and always keep stroking. Your mouth feels good to him but the strokes are what gets him off. You don't need to shove the whole thing in your mouth either. Wrapping your hand around the base and stroking while you such the head will keep you from gagging. If you get good at it though, you can take the whole thing. It's very impressive." Becky kept her gentle strokes going while she teased her lips around the head. "You do want to learn to suck cock right?"

Katie had leaned forward, enraptured by the big dick in her sister's hands. She nodded ever so slightly.

"Good girl. I'm going to show you how to make a guy go crazy", Becky said. She put her hand on Katie's shoulder and gently pushed her back against her pillow. "Lay back and relax. Just watch for now." Becky brought the cock up to her lips again and kissed the tip. Rather than end the kiss, she kept her mouth on the tip of the head. She let her lips ease over the head while holding Katie's gaze. Katie's eyes boggled as she watched the fat dildo head disappear into her sister's mouth. Becky's jaw was wide open, her lips tight against the head. Still, almost the entire shaft of the dildo was exposed even though Becky's mouth was full. Becky sucked the cock head for another few seconds before letting it plop out of her mouth.

"Hmmm. Something doesn't seem right", she said as she held the cock up. She gave a quiet chuckle. "Oh, that's what's off. The angle is all wrong. Dicks aren't just hovering in midair. Here Katie, hold it for me." Becky held out the dildo to her sister. "Just hold onto it so the angle is more like the real thing."

"You aren't going to make me suck it?"

"No, not if you don't want to. Just hold it out for me."

Katie held out both hands as Becky dropped the dildo into them. Katie was surprised at the weight. She hefted the dong and grabbed it by the shaft, holding it out toward Becky like a swordsman fending off a bandit. Becky laughed and shook her head. "No, silly. Pretend you are a man. Hold it like a guy would hold his dick and hold it down where a dick would be. That will make it as realistic as it can be." As she spoke, Becky took one of Katie's hands away and adjusted to dick so that Katie was holding it at the base. She pushed the dildo back toward Katie's panty clad groin so that the knobby balls at the base were resting against her pussy.

Becky marveled at how trusting and compliant Katie was becoming. Becky now had her sister lying back on the bed in her t-shirt and pink panties, her legs spread, and pink fleshy dildo pointing up from her snatch. She still looked like she was in class taking notes, but Becky noticed that Katie was breathing faster...and her nipples were rock hard as they poked at the tight shirt. "That's perfect sis. Now all the angles are right. Just hold it right there, but remember that I'm going to be stroking it, hold it tight against yourself so it doesn't fly all over the place. "

Becky sank onto her belly between her sister's legs. She made sure that, as she slid down onto the bed, her nightie slid up to reveal her thong. Becky held Katie's gaze as she reached out to wrap her fist around the shaft above Katie's fist. "Now just watch and learn sis." Becky began to slide her hand loosely up and down the shaft of the dildo. She crept her head closer to the cock as she worked the shaft. "Boys like it when you talk to them while you work their dicks. They love dirty talk. I'll pretend and give you some good material. Play along sis."

Becky kissed the tip of the cock just like she had before. She continued to work the shaft while the head slowly slipped into her mouth. Becky started bobbing her head in slow steady strokes. She began to grip the dildo a little more firmly so that each time she stroked, the balls at the base pressed against her sister's pussy. Becky made sure that each stroke slid the base of the dildo just a little bit up and down along her sister's slit through her panties. Becky sucked and bobbed, letting the dildo bounce slightly on Katie's mound. Without stopping her stokes, she pulled her mouth free and let trails of spit dribble from her mouth onto the head. "Oh your cock tastes so good. It's sooo big. Do you like how I suck your dick?" Katie nodded breathlessly.

"When you are working the cock, if you do the same thing for too long the guy might get bored, and it will make your jaw sore. So try different things. Also don't forget to pay attention to his balls. You should stroke and suck them too", Becky said before dropping back into character.

Becky stared up at Katie as she let her tongue roll over the cock head. "Oh, mmmm. Yeah. Your dick is so fat." Becky slid her hand to the base of the dildo, pressing her hand against her sister's. She let her tongue trail down the shaft all the way to their hands and then slowly licked the underside all the way back to the tip. "Mmmmm. Your cock is so hot...so big... daddy." Without waiting for a reaction from Katie, Becky plunged her mouth over the cock and started to savagely bob her head. She held her hand against her sister's as she ground the dildo's base against Katie's panties. Katie was shocked that Becky mentioned their dad, but the sudden sensations caused her to rock her hips in time with Becky's motion. Becky let slobber ooze from her mouth as she bobbed her head. The spit coated and slid down the cock and dribbled over their hands onto Katie's panties. Becky caught the aroma of pussy juice as she sucked and wiggled so close to her sister's cunt. She couldn't believe that Katie was letting do this. The confidence of being in control was making Becky wetter.

Becky came up for air again. This time she let her tongue trail down the dick all the way to the balls. Becky peeled Katie's fingers off of the dildo and pushed her hand aside. Now Becky held the dildo in place with her left hand as she licked the cock from balls to tip over and over. Each time she licked the balls, she let her tongue slip to lightly graze Katie's panties. Katie inhaled sharply as Becky tasted the saltiness of her sister's pussy for the first time. "Oh, do you like it when I lick your balls?" Becky looked up into Katie's eyes. "Do you like it when I lick you there...daddy?" Katie was sucking on her lower lip so hard that it had disappeared between her teeth. Katie nodded her head more enthusiastically. Becky ground the dildo more forcefully against Katie's now soaking wet pussy. Becky put her right hand on Katie's thigh and pushed her leg up, exposing her crotch even more. Katie did not resist. She appeared mesmerized by what was happening. Becky slid her hand up Katie's quivering thigh and she let her mouth slide back to the top of the cock. She began to plant kisses on the tip while her left hand wiggled and pressed the dildo against her sister. Her right hand slid up to rest on the rubbery ball sack. "I love your cock daddy. I love your balls too. Mmmm, they feel so good."

Becky rubbed and caressed the ball sack that was pressed against her sister's slippery wet panties. "Oh daddy, I think you're getting so close. I can feels your balls moving. Are you going to cum on my face?" Becky let her thumb slip under the ball sack and began to slide it up and down her sister's slit through her panties. Katie moaned softly and did not protest. Becky was shocked at how soaking wet and slippery her sister's pussy was, event through her panties. She looked back up into Katie's eyes. "Oh yeah daddy. You like that don't you daddy. Are you going to fuck me if I do a good job?" Katie nodded her head as she began to buck her hips, panting while she stared down at her sister licking that fat cock. "Oh god this is so dirty", Katie moaned. "That feels so good but we shouldn't be doing this." Becky sped up her thumb, letting it fly up and down Katie's crease. Becky pressed in, forcing the satiny material to groove into Katie's pussy. Katie's bucking motion was starting to rock the bed. "Oh..oh...uh...god...please...we...shouldn't."

"Do what daddy? I know you want to cum on me. I know you like this big cock in my mouth. Why don't you cum all over my face!" Becky slid her tongue down the dildo to the base. She let the dong lean to the side and took a deep breath. She inhaled her sister's musk deeply for the first time. Despite her protests, Katie was putty in her hands. Time to go in for the kill. Becky's thumb slid higher up Katie's cleft until she touched her clit. Katie's humping motion doubled as the bed's headboard began to tap the wall. Katie's "Uh, Uh, Uh" sounds came in time with the bed's thump, thump, thumps. Becky sensed Katie was getting close. "Oh yeah daddy, you're almost there. I want your load! Cum on my face!" Becky pressed her face into her sister's crotch, pretending to lick the dong but really taking big swipes up her sister's panty covered pussy, while her thumb danced across Katie's clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!", Katie moaned as her orgasm shot through her. She grabbed Becky's hair and pressed her sister's face into her bucking snatch. "Oohh shit. Ohhh shit. Oooohhhh shit." She humped Becky's face and thumb as hard as she could while wave after wave slammed through her. Becky moaned into her sister's panties as Katie fucked her face. She let the dildo fall from her hand and grabbed Katie's thighs. Becky pushed Katie's legs up and apart, fully burying her face into Katie's sopping panties as she held her tongue tight against Katie's clit. Becky moaned again, letting the humming vibrations bring Katie back to a second orgasm, her body shivering and convulsing while she held Becky's face firmly against her snatch. Katie tried to stifle a powerful moan through gritted teeth as she rocked her pussy up and down on Becky's mouth. It came out as a muted growl, as the headboard slapped the wall in time with her thrusts."Ohhhhh Beeeccckkyyy", she growled as she stared into her sister's eyes while Becky's lips sucked and slurped on Katie's panties. They were so wet now that the underwear was translucent and Katie could see where Becky's mouth was latched onto her slit while she hummed and kissed and licked. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuck, fuck, fuuuuck", she gasped as the last big wave rolled through her.