A Tale of Two Birthdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, and turned away, but then stopped. "I almost forgot!" she exclaimed, opening up the breast pocket on her flight suit, and withdrawing four business cards. "These are the guys Brian got for me." She sighed, a nostalgic look on her face. "Sadly, I won't be needing these in Japan."

"But I can definitely use them here," I replied with a grin.

Merrill's face broke out into a wide smile. "Well, then, what can I say except, 'Happy birthday to Kate'."

I emailed the four men Merrill had given me the contact info for the following day. I introduced myself as a friend of hers and Brian's, and said that I was interested in arranging a gangbang for my wife, much like Brian had for Merrill. Three of them got back to me within an hour letting me know that they were interested. The fourth -- the only military one -- said that he had PCS'd to Washington State, although he had a friend in the Coast Guard who might be up for the challenge, and that he'd forward the email to him.

By the end of the week, I had a confirmation of interest from the Coastie as well, and I arranged to meet the four of them at a nearby Starbucks for a "business meeting". I arrived at the Starbucks just before 8:00 AM on Saturday, and the other four trickled in over the next few minutes.

The first to arrive was the Coastie, Max. Max was a lighter-skinned black guy, well built, very good-looking. He's also one of those people who just looks friendly and who immediately disarms you and puts you at ease upon meeting. I had the sense that Kate would very much be on board with him.

Next to arrive was Clem, who was about the same height as Kate, thin but athletic looking, deeply tanned skin with beach blonde hair -- very much the classic surfer look. Clem was a firefighter from Temecula, so it was a bit of a drive out for him. Fortunately, he was more than willing -- "This kind of stuff is fun for me," he explained, "and my wife loves hearing about it."

The interesting thing, as he explained, was that his wife was not at all interested in men other than Clem fucking her, but she loved it when he went out and fucked other women and then told her about it while fucking her. "I guess it's like a female cuckolding thing for her," he said. "And you know, I've done a little bit of amateur psychological research into it, and she does hold a pretty powerful job at a bank, so maybe this is just her way of being vulnerable."

Phil was the next to arrive. He was Vietnamese-American, the product, as he explained it, of a Vietnam War marriage -- his father was a Marine assisting with the evacuation of Saigon at the end of the war, and his mother was one of the women he helped escape. One thing led to another, and the next thing you knew, it was 43 years later and they were still happily married. Phil was himself pushing 40, so he was a little older than the rest of the group, but he still seemed to be full of energy and down for a bit of fun.

Richie arrived last. He was the one who suggested the Starbucks, and it turned out that he was the regional manager for several stores including that one. He had had an emergency at another store that morning, and so ended up running a few minutes late. "I apologize," he said as he arrived. "Not that mi abuelo ever needs to know that I'm involved in this kind of thing, but God help me if she ever found out I was late for a meeting at my own store."

I smiled. "Your grandmother's big on punctuality then?"

He just shook his head. "Old Guatemalan women are big on all of the virtues," he said, "and frown on all of the vices. Again -- I don't EVER need her to know I do this kind of thing."

"Fair enough," I replied. "And 'this kind of thing' is exactly what we're here to talk about, gentlemen, so shall we get down to brass tacks?"

We ended up agreeing first on a date -- the Friday night after Kate's birthday. Her birthday fell concurrent with Easter Sunday that year, and Richie and Phil being Catholic, they knew that they would be expected to be at mass that evening. The time was set for 9:00 PM, more than enough time for Clem to get off of his shift at 5:00, clean up, and make it out from Temecula. The only wild card was Max, whose duty watchbill wouldn't be posted until the Friday before -- "But I'm a first class petty officer and one of the senior guys at the small boat station," he said. "I've got some pull, so I should be able to make sure I'm not on duty that night."

At a week out, Max emailed the group and said he was good to go. I started making plans for the following Friday night. Easter Sunday came, Kate and I went to church, we went out to brunch to celebrate her birthday, and then we went over to the home of two friends of ours -- a married couple of women, both of them very gay, and both of them very much into Kate. I never get to play when we go over, but they have no problem with letting me watch and jack off as they spit-roast my wife with enormous strap-ons, and we always end the playtime with Kate riding me like a rodeo stallion and letting me blow my load all over her tits.

But again, that's another story for another time.

On Wednesday, I went to Costco and bought an industrial size pack of Skyn condoms. By my calculations, we would be looking at needing at least 80 condoms come Friday night. The college-age girl who checked me out raised her eyebrows at my purchase, and I just winked.

When I got back to my car I realized she had written a phone number on my receipt. "File that for a rainy day," I muttered, taking a snapshot of the number with my phone.

At 9:00 PM on Friday, the doorbell rang. "Right on time," I said. Kate, not knowing what was going on that night, was clad in her usual lounge wear -- a football t-shirt of some sort and panties.

"Right on time for what?" she asked, as I opened the door. There stood all four men.

"Gentlemen, good evening," I said to them, ushering them into the living room. Kate, wide-eyed, immediately grabbed a blanket off the arm of the couch and tried to cover up.

"Mike, what's going on?" she asked me nervously.

I turned and smiled at her. "My dear, beloved wife, I would like to introduce you to Max, Clem, Phil, and Richie. Together, they are your belated birthday present."

Her eyes widened in realization, and a massive shit-eating grin spread across her face. "I get to play with all of them?!"

"Oh yes," I replied. "And, of course, me too."

She stood up, letting the blanket fall to the ground, and crossed to me. Grabbing the back of my head, she pulled me to her, kissing me hard, her tongue intertwining with mine. Then she pulled back. "Of course, you too," she said, "my true, dear love."

Then she turned and looked at the men. "Gentlemen, if you could do me a favor and please get naked."

They complied VERY quickly. Shirts flew, shoes were kicked off, trousers and underwear fell to the floor, and the four men stood, dicks hanging limp, looking at her. "Impressive," she said -- and all four men were quite good looking -- "but I need to see the hardware at its full potential." She turned to me. "Mike, could you help me out?"

"Certainly, my love," I replied. Grasping the hem of her shirt, I lifted it over her head, exposing her perfect breasts to the four men. I noticed four dicks begin to twitch as I did so. I then hooked a finger in the waistband of her panties and dragged them to the ground, leaving her standing completely naked before them, her usual tiny ginger landing strip the only hair on her body.

All four dicks began to inflate, and then Kate dropped to her knees in front of me. Unzipping my pants, she pulled my already hard dick out, and began to suck it. It wasn't her usual deep throat job, but rather one like you might see in porn -- a lot of shallow mouthing of the head and licking, so that the viewer can see what's going on.

This most definitely got the four men's attention, because within a minute, all four were rock hard, and with the exception of Max, they were all gently stroking their dicks. I did a quick size estimation -- Max looked to be about seven inches, the same length as me, but probably a good half inch thicker -- I was pretty certain he was packing two inches of girth. Clem was probably a full eight and a half inches long, but he had a skinny dick, probably only about an inch wide. Phil and Richie both looked like the clocked in at between five and a half and six inches, both looking to be about an inch and a half wide -- about the same girth as me.

I knew that none of them would fail to satisfy Kate, and sure enough, she pulled her mouth away from my dick and turned to look at the four men. "Ooooh, all for me?" she said, scooting over between the four. Taking Phil and Richie in her hands, she started taking Clem into her mouth, while Max finally began stroking himself. As she stroked the two men, she took more and more of Clem's dick into her mouth, finally deep throating the entire thing -- and that impressed me. He may have had a skinny dick, but it was still quite long. Fitting that whole thing in was a testament to her solid lack of gag reflex.

After a few seconds, she pulled off of Clem's dick, turning to Richie, and she began taking him in her mouth, stroking Clem and Max as she did so. After a few more seconds, she turned again to Max, and then to Phil, sucking all of their dicks for just a moment. After she pulled her mouth off of Phil, she looked up at them. "Would you gentlemen like to fuck me?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Max, and the other three nodded enthusiastically.

"If you'd all follow me to the bedroom," I said to them. Kate stood, grasping Phil and Richie by their dicks and leading them toward the stairs, Max and Clem trailing close behind. I followed the very naked group up the stairs and retrieved the box of condoms from the linen closet before heading into the bedroom.

"Gentlemen," I said as I myself began to strip, "here are the rules. Kate and I make every effort to be as safe in our sexual exploits as possible, meaning that everybody except for me will be required to wear a condom while fucking her. When she is blowing you or jacking you off, no condom is required.

"There will be a rotation," I continued. "Kate will be on her hands and knees. I will begin in her pussy, doggy style. Max will be to my right, keeping himself erect and donning a condom. Phil, you will be in Kate's right hand. Clem, you will be standing in front of her, and she will be blowing you. Richie, you will be in her left hand.

"We will each be in these positions for sixty seconds, and then we will rotate," I said. "When you are in the position between Kate's left hand and her pussy, you will be donning a condom. Each time you reach this position, you will need to don a fresh condom. A large box of Skyn condoms are next to that position; a trash can is positioned between her pussy and her right hand. You may discard your condom after exiting her pussy.

"After two full cycles through, Kate will turn over onto her back. We will all stay in exactly the same places, except the right and left hand positions will obviously switch. She will continue to turn over after every two cycles.

"When the first man comes, he is to do so on Kate's chest or on her back, whichever is up. At that point, we will all make an effort to come as quickly as possible. Gentlemen, are there any questions?"

All four men shook their heads. "Seems pretty straightforward to me," Max said.

I set my phone on the dresser. "I've set a looping one minute timer," I explained. "I thought about having it play some sort of preposterous music, but I figured that would ruin the mood. So, when you hear the alarm, just rotate."

The four men all chuckled at the preposterous music comment, but they all got into their positions. Kate looked back at me, seemingly ready to burst with anticipation. "Are you going to shut up and let me get some dick now, dear?"

Without saying anything, I simply stepped forward and pushed my cock all the way into her pussy, causing her to groan with pleasure. "Gentlemen... BEGIN."

I pushed the start button on my phone and began slam fucking Kate. She definitely wasn't expecting that, her eyes widening in surprise as she leaned down on her elbows, taking Phil and Richie in her hands and opening her mouth for Clem. Clem began snaking his cock down Kate's throat as she stroked the two other men. I kept fucking her as hard as I could while, next to me, Max carefully rolled a condom down the length of his thick cock. He got it on and was able to stroke a few times when the alarm sounded -- four bells, Naval style.

I pulled out of Kate's pussy and moved to her left hand. Richie moved over and pushed his dick into Kate's open mouth, it having just been vacated by Clem's dick. Clem, meanwhile, had moved to Kate's right hand, and Phil was busy unwrapping a condom as Max slowly pushed his girth inside of Kate. She moaned around Richie's dick and squeezed mine as the Coastie stretched her pussy wide. She cast her eyes over at me, and I saw a mixture of lust, appreciation, and love in them as she deep-throated Richie, stroking me and Clem while Max pounded her from behind with his thick cock.

The alarm sounded again, and we rotated once more, Phil hurrying to fill the pussy Max had just vacated while Clem got a condom out and onto his cock. Phil absolutely went to town on Kate's pussy, fucking her harder than I had, her head being bounced forward and her mouth unexpectedly taking my entire dick all at once.

Fortunately, Kate has been deep-throating me for years, so she was completely unsurprised when the head of my dick hit the back of her throat. She greedily sucked my cock, while to my right, Max discarded his condom and moved his dick to her left hand.

The alarm sounded, and we rotated again. Clem was in Kate's pussy almost before Phil even stepped away, sliding his eight and a half inches into her as fast as he could. "Oooooh," she sighed as I pulled out of her mouth, moving to her right hand. "Yeah, I like that long co-"

Her words were cut off by Max filling her mouth with his thick cock. She grasped my dick in her left hand, Phil now in her right as she tried to take as much of Max as she could. She had no problem with his length, but he was almost too wide for her mouth, so she settled for taking the first couple inches and just running her tongue around the head.

It didn't appear that he was complaining.

The alarm sounded. I stepped to my left, watching Clem slowly withdraw his dick from Kate's pussy. It didn't seem like it was ever going to stop coming out, but at last it did, with him discarding his condom and moving to her left hand. Richie pushed his condom-clad dick into Kate's pussy and started thrusting. I had a minute to just observe and jack off -- four dicks, two of them spit roasting my wife, the other two getting jacked off by her. The look on her face was that of pure bliss. She seemed to be over the moon with pleasure right now, and that made sense.

When the alarm sounded and I moved back behind Kate, as I pushed my dick into her pussy once more, it felt physically hotter and wetter than I could remember it feeling in quite some time. I could tell that Max had stretched her out a little bit, but she was still quite tight as I plowed her, in and out.

We rotated again, and then Kate turned over. It got a little more complicated then, with the man in her mouth having to stand right next to the guy in her right hand, but the flip side of that was that the man fucking her was able to grab her legs and lift her ass off the bed, getting more leverage to go even deeper -- something that made her practically howl when Clem slid inside -- and the man donning a condom during the cycle could play with her clit, something she would normally do herself but couldn't with a dick in each hand.

The rotation kept going, movement every minute. After 90 minutes of almost continuously being fucked, Kate's vagina was wide open. It was sopping wet, bright pink, and gaping. The other four men and I were all starting to feel what was essentially a continuous cardio workout, and at least one of us was definitely getting close to coming.

We were in the ninety-sixth minute when it happened. Kate was on her back again, and I had just started fucking her, her pussy VERY sensitive at this point (I had long since lost count of the number of orgasms she had had) -- she was basically emitting a continuous groan whenever a man was inside of her. Max was next to me, but instead of putting on a condom, he was jacking off furiously. With an almighty groan, he erupted, a stream of pearly white cum blasting forth from his dick to land on Kate's stomach. The sight of that was enough to push me over the edge, and I pulled out, stroking furiously as I started to blast cum onto Kate's well-fucked vagina. Clem pulled his dick out of Kate's mouth and started jacking off, and she took the cue and started stroking Richie and Phil much faster.

Clem started spurting cum onto Kate's mouth, chin, and neck, and she opened her mouth to get as much of it as possible. "Yes, yes!" she cried out as Phil and Richie began to come on her tits, their jizz frosting her breasts like a toaster streudel.

As the other four men finished coming, I pushed my dick back inside my wife's sticky, cum-covered, fucked for more than an hour and a half straight pussy, the last of my cum dribbling out inside of her. Picking up my phone, I turned off the timer, and then I did something I rarely do -- waving the men out of the shot, I pulled out and then took a picture of Kate, covered in cum from her chin to her pussy, a little bit dribbling out of both sets of lips.

She looked at me with a grin. "A memento for deployment?"

"Oh yeah."

Kate went from the bed to the shower, and as the four men cleaned themselves up in the other two bathrooms, I put my clothes back on and stripped the bed, taking the sheets to the laundry room. The men were dressed and back in the living room by the time I made it back downstairs.

"Your wife is fucking hot," Phil said before I could even thank them.

I nodded. "It's not why I married her, but I definitely wasn't opposed," I said, making them laugh.

"Hey, guys, I tell you what, this is the first time I've done something like this, but I'm definitely down to do it again," Max said. "Mike, would you be up for doing this again with my old lady? We've never done anything even remotely like this, but I bet she'd love it."

"Sorry, guys," I said. "My wife and I have an arrangement where we don't do anything unless the other is involved as well."

"Shit, that's okay," Max said. "Bring her along -- it'd be a regular old orgy!"

"Hell, I'm down," Phil said.

Clem nodded. "Me too."

"Damn straight," Richie added.

"Down for what?" Kate asked, walking into the living room, hair wet, wearing only a towel. "I hope you're not thinking about round two, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sore for days."

"Well, we were thinking about round two with my wife," Max told her, "but Mike said you'd have to be involved if he was going to play. I told him I didn't think anybody, my wife included, would have a problem with that."

"Oh yeah?" Kate asked. "Your wife hot?"

Max nodded, a grin on his face. "You know what Beyonce looks like?"

Kate raised her eyebrows. "Your wife is Beyonce level hot?"

"Oh, no," Max replied, his grin getting bigger. "My wife is hotter than Beyonce." He pulled out his phone and started scrolling through pictures, then showed one to my wife. I leaned in to see a darker-skinned black woman, perfectly proportioned, an enormous dildo shoved inside a completely bare pussy and a look of bliss on her face as Max, who was clearly holding the camera looking down on them, came on her tits.

"Holy shit, I think your wife is hotter than Beyonce," Kate said. "Um, yeah?"