A Tale of Two Birthdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "I'll be in touch, gentlemen."

And in fact, a few weeks later, we did have a veritable orgy, with the five of us men fucking Max's wife, Anna, and Kate. Then, a few weeks after that, we did it to Clem's girlfriend, then to Phil's fiancée, and finally Richie's wife, and on Halloween, all ten of us got together at a cabin at Lake Arrowhead for the most depraved suck and fuck fest you've ever seen.

But all of that is another story for another time. This story is about our birthdays.

THIRTEEN MONTHS LATER

It was mid-May. The squadron had deployed on USS Ronald Reagan (yes, Reagan, the ship that Merrill is on, the details of which merit a whole chapter unto themselves) three weeks after the Halloween orgy, and had just returned to the base a few days before. My birthday was coming up presently, and upon my arrival home, Kate had, in between what must've been twenty-five rounds of fucking over the 96 we were given immediately, informed me that her plan for my birthday had been in the works for several weeks, and would absolutely blow my mind.

"Kind of like how I blew your mind for your birthday last year?" I asked with a grin.

Kate nodded and smiled. "I'd say it's on par."

Post-deployment leave block started the day before my birthday, and as soon as the squadron was released for liberty at the end of the last working day before leave block, Kate was waiting for me in the parking lot, and we drove straight to the airport, where we boarded the first of two flights that would eventually land us in Savannah.

Now, my deployment and sea duty pay had netted me a considerably larger amount of money for the prior six months than usual, and part of that had been to splurge on first class seats to Atlanta on Delta (the commuter flight to Savannah didn't have any, but it was also only an hour). We realized very quickly that the first class seats in this particular Boeing 767 laid almost completely flat -- "It's too bad they aren't completely side-by-side," Kate giggled in my ear, leaning over the armrest between them. "We could have some fun."

I propped myself up on an elbow and looked at her. "Did you ever join the mile high club?"

She frowned. "What, fuck on an airplane?"

"Yeah."

"Hell no. Where are you supposed to do it? You can't do it in your seat -- no privacy. And for damn sure I'm not cramming myself into a tiny ass airplane lavatory just so I can say I got it on at 35,000 feet." She stopped and looked at me. "Wait a second..." She squinted her eyes and shook her head. "You HAVE done it, haven't you, you horny fuck?"

I shrugged. "Guilty," I said with a sheepish grin. "It was my junior year at the Citadel, I was on an almost completely empty red-eye flight from Seattle to Raleigh, and there was a cute senior from South Carolina sitting across the aisle from me. The flight attendants called it a night somewhere over Colorado, we got to talking, and then, one thing led to another..."

Kate glared at me. "Not only did you fuck on an airplane, but you fucked a GAMECOCK?!"

Uh-oh. Her Clemson allegiances would have none of that.

"Ummm..."

"You dirty old man," she hissed. "I'm never touching your dick again."

And she flopped back in her seat, arms crossed across her chest -- but I could tell it was taking every ounce of effort she could put forth not to smile, so I decided I was going to pick at her a little. "Yeah, I fucked that Carolina girl," I teased. "I fucked her good, and I think you want me to tell you about it."

"No I don't," she pouted. "My pure Clemson nature has been tainted by the stank of a Cock slut that my horny husband stuck his dick into."

I grinned. "You wouldn't keep talking about it if you didn't want to hear about it," I told her, "so I'm gonna tell you..."

TEN YEARS AGO

We were the last to board the Alaska Airlines Airbus A320. Not that that meant much -- I was pretty sure only about twenty people had gotten on the plane total.

It wasn't really that surprising; after all, it was nearly midnight, and the flight wouldn't reach Raleigh until nearly 9:00 AM Eastern time. Red eyes had a tendency to confuse the hell out of people's brains.

I watched her board in front of me, looking at her tan, shapely legs that led up to a perfectly round ass clad in pink shorts that covered just enough to be considered "acceptable" in the South. The thin gray t-shirt she was wearing was emblazoned "I LOVE COCKS" with a South Carolina Gamecock logo squarely printed in the middle, and the cold air of the airport gave testament to the fact that her small but very perky breasts were not covered by a bra.

As I made my way to the back of the plane -- Seat 31D, gotta love being a poor college student at a military academy -- I realized that she was in Seat 31C, directly across from me. The last passenger I went by before getting to my seat had been in 19F.

I was just going to smile when I sat down, maybe shoot my shot if I thought it prudent, but as soon as I was in my seat, she reached across the aisle to shake my hand. "Hi, I'm Kenzie!" she said cheerfully.

"Mike," I replied, "and you are remarkably upbeat for this time of night."

She grinned. "I just love life, Mike. Don't you?"

I laughed. "Not necessarily when I'm on a red eye flight after two weeks of grueling training with the Coast Guard to go back to the Citadel," I said. "But I get by." Then I made a show of looking at her shirt. "You apparently also love cock?"

A mocking look of shock appeared on her face. "COCKS, sir, plural, as in Gamecocks."

"Ah, a USC girl," I said, putting on an air of all-knowing. "I've heard that the cock love is strong and widespread down there."

She narrowed her eyes. "If you hadn't just told me you were at the Citadel, I would've guessed you for a Clemson guy," she said.

"Nooooo," I replied, letting the word out slowly. "Not me. They didn't want me."

"Yeah, you're probably better off," she said with a shrug. Then she grinned, a little bit of mischief appearing on her face. "Also, I do love cock."

"Intriguing," I offered.

We made small talk chock full of sexual innuendo for the next hour as the plane took off and climbed to altitude, keeping it up through beverage and snack service, and then, after the flight attendants retired to the galleys for the next few hours and the lights were dimmed to practically nothing, Kenzie moved across the aisle to sit next to me. I learned that she was a year older than me, was getting ready to graduate in a little over a month, and that she was very much single, having dumped her high school boyfriend after realizing that his only ambition in life was to sit around a house in rural eastern North Carolina, be drunk, and put babies in her. "I am absolutely not ready to have a baby put in me," she said, flat out. "I got the implant birth control a month ago, and I intend to make full use of it before I even start to think about settling down." Then she grinned and giggled. "Well, Spring Break already made full use of it. MORE full use of it."

Then she looked at me. "What about you, Military Mike? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Plans for life?"

"What about me?" I replied. "Fuck if I know. No, I have no significant other of any gender, and as far as plans -- be a Marine officer. That's all I know for sure."

Kenzie nodded. "So, if you don't have a girlfriend, then there isn't anybody who's going to mind if I do... this?"

As she said "this," she grabbed my junk and started massaging it. I got hard almost instantly. "No, it does not appear that anybody's going to mind it all!" she answered herself. "And my goodness, Michael, what a big package you have!"

"Eh, it's alright," I said with a shrug. "I've never had any complaints."

"And nor should you," Kenzie replied. "I have to say, I do in fact love Cocks, but most of the cock in Greenville leaves something to be desired."

"You never know," I told her. "Good cock might be where you least expect it."

She grinned. "Like... on an Alaska Airlines red eye flight?"

"Maaaaybe..."

She stopped rubbing my dick and put her fingers to the zipper of my jeans. "Well, I think I should at least inspect the merchandise." Tugging gently, she pulled down my zipper, and then, reaching inside my jeans, pulled open my boxers, grabbed hold of my rock hard dick, and gently tugged my dick out of my jeans. It sprang up from my lap at full mast, proud and ready to fuck.

"Mmmmm-hmmmm," she sighed approvingly. She bent over, taking me in her mouth and beginning to bob up and down on my cock. For my part, I was in near disbelief that I was getting a blowjob from a co-ed who I had just met a couple of hours before -- and it was a damn good blowjob, too.

She came up for air, looked me in the eye, and said, "Are you a member of the Mile High Club, Mike?"

I shook my head. "That's a negative."

"Well, neither am I," she replied. "Shall we do something about that?"

"I'm not about to say no," I answered. "I'm always up for an adventure."

"Good," she said. She got me to scoot over into 31E, the middle seat, then got between my legs. Facing away from me, she pulled her shorts and what looked like a black thong under them to the floor of the airplane, and then, carefully backed herself up against me until my dick rested in her ass crack. "Mmmmm," she sighed, rubbing my member, covered in her spit, up and down between her cheeks a few times. However, she was there for one purpose, and one purpose only -- my dick, in her pussy.

She raised up a bit and leaned back, using a hand to align the head of my dick with the opening of her pussy. "Oooooh," she groaned as I sank into her. She was so wet that I sank all the way in on the first thrust.

As she began to gently bounce up and down on my cock, making only small movements so as to not garner attention, she grabbed hold of my hands. Putting them under her shirt on her bare flesh, she turned her head and smiled at me as if encouraging me to do something with them.

Moving them upward, I stroked across her bare flesh until I reached her breasts, a hand enveloping each one. I danced my fingers around the outside of the orbs of flesh, allowing my palms to periodically brush against her nipples. Every time I brushed a nipple, I could feel her pussy tighten around me, so I did it frequently.

As she rode me, her breathing was getting more and more ragged, testament to her increasing arousal and proximity to orgasm. At one point, she leaned forward, grabbing the seat in front of her, and began bouncing her ass up and down, essentially twerking on my cock. I wasn't entirely sure what that did for her, but she certainly enjoyed it.

While she did that, I reached a hand around her waist and started playing with her clit. That sent her over the edge, and she bowed her head, pressing her scalp hard against the seat in front of us, and digging her fingers into my knee to keep from crying out.

As she came, I began to come as well, feeling the jets of cum boil up and burst out of my dick into her pussy. She apparently felt it as well, because through the haze of orgasm, she brokenly said, "Oh... fuck... yes. Fill me... with that cum!"

I filled her and filled her and filled her -- my loads were rather prodigious when I was 20, and I hadn't been anywhere near a girl or a chance to even masturbate for over two weeks. I grunted, desperately trying to not make too much noise, and grabbed her hips, pressing them downward as hard as I could, trying to sow my seed as deep inside her as possible.

Finally, we both stopped coming. Before she got off of me, though, she reached down into her purse, sitting in the window seat, and withdrew both a small package of Kleenex and a sanitary pad. "This is for you," she said, handing me the Kleenex, "and this will keep me from getting messy between here and Raleigh."

She situated the pad in her underwear as I wiped my dick off, then she pulled up her underwear and shorts, pad and all, and moving her purse aside, scooted over to the aisle seat, cuddling up against me as she sat down. "Mmmm, I really DO love your cock," Kenzie said with a sleepy smile.

When we landed in Raleigh, she handed me a notecard with her name and phone number on it, along with an expectation that I call her. But here's the thing -- somehow, on the drive down to the Citadel, I lost the card. I distinctly remember her full name, Kenzie Johnson, but I could never remember her phone number. I really do wonder what she's doing today.

"Okay, that was pretty hot," Kate admitted, and I realzed that at some point, her hand had slipped down the front of her shorts under her blanket. "So maybe you fucked a Gamecock, but at least she was hot."

I nodded. "She was very hot. But you're hotter." I reached for her, my hand joining hers in her shorts.

She stopped just short of squealing as she pulled my hand out of her shorts. "I'm still not having sex with you on an airplane, you incorrigible beast," she said to me.

It turned out that she would, however, have sex in a rental car parking garage. It was pretty late, and when we got to the Volkswagen I had reserved, I realized that the garage was completely empty, so I bent her over the trunk of the car, pulling her shorts down and sliding my dick out of my jeans and into her, much like I had done to Kenzie years before.

Our fucking was fast and furious, as I was afraid we would be discovered, but it seemed like the fear of discovery turned her on even more. She actually came twice -- something rare for a fuck session so fast -- before I pulled out of her and sprayed cum all over her ass.

"That was rude," she scowled as she got in the car a moment later, naked from the waist down. I had used her shorts to wipe the cum off of her ass, meaning she couldn't put them back on. "What if we get pulled over?"

I shrugged. "You sweet talk the cop?"

Kate narrowed her eyes. "I might fuck the cop in front of you for what you did. First you tell me about fucking a Gamecock, then you wipe your cum off my ass with my shorts. You might just deserve to get fucked in front of me."

I grinned widely. "As long as you suck my dick while you're doing it."

"Of course I'd suck your dick while I'm doing it," she replied with a frown. "This isn't 'Nam, there are rules!"

"Okay, Walter."

"Shut the fuck up, Donny!"

By the time we got to the our AirBNB, out by the beach on Tybee Island, however, my near constant fingering of her -- a benefit of her being naked from the waist down -- had put her in an immensely amorous mood, and it was all I could to do hustle her into the bungalow without her pulling my dick out in the driveway.

As soon as the door was shut and locked, however, she was on her knees in front of me, dragging my pants down to my ankles without even undoing my belt. "Ow," I complained as the belt dragged across my flaccid dick through my underwear.

"Baby," she shot back, pulling down my underwear. "Limp dick."

"Wasn't so limp when I was stuffing it in Kenzie from South Carolina," I taunted her.

She narrowed her eyes as she started slowly stroking my dick. "Do you know what I have in my bag?"

I shrugged. "Sexy lingerie?"

"Well, yes," she allowed. "But there's also a strap-on belt with your name on it."

"Hey, now, I didn't break any rules!" I objected.

Kate scowled at me. "You fucked a South Carolina girl. That breaks all the rules as far as I'm concerned."

"It was a decade ago!"

"Rule-breaker."

"I hadn't even met you yet!"

Kate stood up from my dick which she had now stroked to full hardness. "Listen up, bub," she said. "You had better hurry up and stick something in me, or I'm gonna stick something in you."

"Okay," I said, and without warning, picked her up and threw her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry.

"You motherfucker!" she howled as I marched toward what I assumed was the bedroom door, the index finger of my free hand stroking along her pussy lips as I did so. I flung the door open --

"Oh shit," I chuckled, taking in what was clearly designed to be a fuck pad in front of us. Kate lifted her head and looked back over her shoulder.

"It... did not look like that in the listing," she said, taking in the deep pile purple carpeting, the purple satin sheets on the bed, and the purple velvet on the walls, offset by gleaming white furniture with orange highlights.

"It is Clemson colors, at least," I offered.

"Glad you remember where your loyalties lie, Cockfucker," she snapped.

I let her down from the fireman's carry, dropping her on her feet on the plush carpet. "Is this going to continue to be a thing?"

"As long as I can talk, you're godda-"

Grabbing her shoulders, I shoved Kate to the floor, pushed my cock into her mouth, and grabbing the back of her head, pushed her face all the way to my crotch. I held her their for a moment, and then started thrusting my dick in and out, face-fucking her.

For a split second, she didn't do anything, and just for that moment, I was afraid I had gone too far -- which would be a first -- but then, she grabbed my ass cheeks and started helping me thrust into her. I face fucked her with abandon, not even worrying about getting it back up if I came in her mouth -- I knew that she would see to it that I did.

After a couple minutes of obscene slurping noises coming from my crotch and the wet warmth of her mouth and tongue enveloping my cock, I felt a rapidly rising orgasm. "Cockfuck this, cocksucker!" I howled as the cum burst forth from the head of my cock. I felt and heard her gag briefly and then felt the suction on the head of my cock as she swallowed rope after rope of cum.

As my dick stopped twitching, I let go of my grip on her head. She pulled back and looked up at me, mascara streaked down her cheeks, a mixture of tears, spit, and cum dripping off of her chin. She took a moment to catch her breath, then grinned. "I want more."

It ended up taking me a solid hour before I was ready to go again, but when I was, she rode me like a damn Kentucky Derby stallion, fucking me roughly, making her tits bounce with every move. And the dirty talk -- a solid fifteen minutes of calling me her little cum whore, telling me how much she fucking loved the way my cock filled her, begging me to grab her hips, slam fuck her, and split her in half, and right before I came, telling me there's absolutely no way that South Carolina girl could fuck like my little Clemson slut.

Not gonna lie -- she's right. But then again, Kenzie was 21, and Kate turned 30 while I was on deployment. There was a HUGE disparity in age and experience.

As I was coming, she jumped off of me, grabbed my dick, and aimed it at her face, taking my cum all over her cheeks, nose and mouth. When I was done, she licked the last drops off the head of my dick, then stood up and went into the living room. "What are you doing?"

I turned around just in time to see her pick up my squadron t-shirt and start wiping the cum off of her face with it. "Fair's fair," she said, peeking out from behind the t-shirt, a cheeky grin clearly hidden from me.

Marching out to her, I grabbed the t-shirt, threw it on the floor, then grabbed her by the hips and sat down on the couch, laying her across my lap. I smacked her ass -- HARD. Hard enough to leave a bright red handprint.

"OHHH," she moaned. "OH FUCK."

I did it again. And again. Over and over again. Somehow, I had never spanked Kate before, but fuck me if she didn't like it. As her moans got more intense, I stopped spanking her and started finger fucking her -- one, then two, and THEN -- the Shocker.

She howled with pleasure as my pinky in her ass joined the two fingers already in her pussy. I thrust them in and out, hearing the wet squelch as I did so. She started coming, and I didn't stop fingering her. I kept going, even when she begged me to stop. Her orgasms grew more and more intense from that point, until she was crying out and nearly sobbing. Finally, I stopped, and she curled up in a ball on my lap.