All Comments on 'A Tale Of Two Bitches'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

All deeply unsympathetic characters, except for the dog. Ken is probably the worst of the lot, so you can't even feel bad for him when he gets fucked over.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

I stopped reading when the dog was put down.

!$#@, you.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Good stories Rhein1. Read 3 of yours already.

My only complain are the endings.

Sometimes it is interesting to have some epilogues you know.

But then it is your story so it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of a racist son-of-a-bitch, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They both got what they deserved. Shit!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a silly metaphor, "the dog made her choice". No. She's a dog. The don't make choices. This story conveys the tragic lack of character and wisdom of modern men who think themselves virtuous when they let someone who's in their charge do something wrong, only so that they can tell themselves it's their fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The lack of empathy displayed by the MC is terrible. Dogs don't make "choices", they act as trained or on instinct. "Choices" lol. As for the wife he made the choice for her, not that he should forgive her and take her back but pushing her toward the lover and nearly forcing them together means the MC made the final decision for her. If he is so unhappy perhaps he should reevaluate his life view and, perhaps, make better choices...

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

The MC in this story is an idiot who knows nothing about dogs and probably very little about women. Expecting a dog who had been raised fro three years by a loving owner to become his after a couple of weeks was simply an exercise in ignorance and selfish hubris. the wife, of course did exactly the opposite, trading in a long term relationship for something new, maybe because he was just not worth hanging onto. Was she wrong? Of course she was. But was he worth keeping?

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

The only worthwhile characters in this story are Marv and the dog.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

The comparison with the dog is absolutely idiotic. The dog author described has stayed faithful to the previous owner and you reward that with killing her? What a stupid idea!

Another thing, which vet would agree to kill the dog because the owner could not keep it?

More nonsense - the guy drills a hole in the fence to spy on his wife in backyard! Man, this is so utterly stupid that explains more about the author than about the main character.

The whole story is one silly baloney.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story and worthy of 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apart from the dog thing the MC chose right everytime. Cathy and Braun are shitheads that deserve eachother, the MC didnt need Cathy she was no longer fit for marriage.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

If I am honest, I thought the dog story was far more tragic than the wife. It's hard to imagine letting that happen. Since I read it again, I can't help but think the wife has deep psychological issues and a low sense of self-worth. She it a pitiful character.

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

mmmmmmmm there is a moral in there somewhere, buggered if I can see it, but it’s quite close to reality than most stories on here.

I thought the dog / wife thing eas a very nice touch.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Sorry about Daisy. She couldn't really make an informed choice. But the comparison was well done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous