A Tale of Two Clitties

Story Info
Definitely NOT the Dickens' version!
7.4k words
4.19
11.5k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
494 Followers

Author's notes: As lockdown is finally consigned to the dustbin of history, I have at last got round to putting this story that came to me during that dreadful period, into print. It is a fantasy, but as in all my stories, all participants are over the age of eighteen, and all sex acts described are consensual. Please consider leaving a comment and using the star system to assess my work. Thanks.

2020. It was the worst of times. It was also eventually to became the best of times. See? I told you this wasn't a re-working of Dickens' classic story set during the French Revolution. Let me explain.

At the time that my story begins, I was forty two years old, and at the height of my sexual prowess. I was (still am) a Hotwife, with a loving, understanding cuckold husband, and several lovers, all of whom had bigger, thicker cocks than Richard.

Covid had been talked about for what seemed like weeks. Then came lockdown. It couldn't have come at a worse time. My cuckold was away on business, and immediately was diagnosed with the disease. He was made to go into quarantine in a hotel in London, and then the government, in its' wisdom, decreed that all schools should close.

I am deputy head of the local primary school in our town, and I live next door to another member of staff, Miss Polly Prosser. She is known to all the children in school as Pee-pee, which they think is very daring and very funny. It is, in fact, ironic, because there's nothing better that Polly likes than to lie down in the bath and have someone (it's me usually) piss all over her before she uses her very educated tongue to lick me dry.

Polly is also what is known in some circles as a BBW: a Big Beautiful Woman. She is not as tall as me (I'm five foot seven) but she has a glorious pair of tits (38DD) and an arse that just cries out to be spanked. It wobbles when she walks, and she has to wear knee length directoire knickers to prevent her thighs from rubbing against one another and chafing.

So, yes. As well as being a Hotwife, I am bi-sexual, dominant and incredibly highly sexed. I need fucking at least once a day, and if none of my lovers are available, then Polly usually pops in from next door after school and, in return for a good caning, will strap on and fuck me. Sometimes I allow my cuckold to watch his Hotwife getting a good cunt pounding, and sometimes he is allowed to watch me fuck Polly. Her whole body quivers like a blancmange as she approaches her own orgasm when she's being fucked.

So, this was the new reality. My cuckold was stuck in a hotel in London, and my next door neighbour and I were 'working from home'. Whilst we waited for the education department to set up an on-line teaching programme, and to deliver lap tops and ipads to our pupils, Polly and I amused ourselves by indulging in some lovely lesbian sex, quite a bit of bdsm, and the odd session of piss play.

Two days into lockdown and Polly and I were still in bed. We'd sixty-nined one another to a lovely early morning mutual orgasm, and were now contemplating round two in the shower before going down to have our breakfast. The phone rang, and I picked up the handset from my bedside table.

It was Deidre, my sister-in-law. Just like me, Richard's sister is a Hotwife. We occasionally met up and swapped cuckolds. Deidre had been taught by her late mother (another Hotwife!) to dominate her elder brother, and when she married, she turned her attention to her new husband, and left Richard to me. But Henry, Deidre's cuckold was also bi-sexual, and so we began meeting up occasionally to tease our respective cuckolds and to teach them how to suck cock for our amusement.

"Good morning, darling," Deidre began. "I'm sorry to ring you so early. I have some bad news and a favour to ask."

My heart sank. Already the news about Covid wasn't good, and I asked Deidre cautiously what her bad news was.

"Simon came over on Saturday night," she replied. (Simon was her current lover.) "I know it's against the rules, but I was desperate for cock. Anyway, the fucker's given both Henry and me Covid. We're both alright, just flu-like symptoms at the moment, but obviously, we can't go out."

"So your favour is that you want me to do some shopping for you, is it?" I asked, relieved that Deidre's bad news wasn't too tragic.

"No, it's not that, but thanks for the offer anyway. This is about Philip."

Philip, her son, and my nephew, was in his final year of university.

"He's been given a choice," Deidre continued. "Stay there, in his room in isolation in the hall of residence where he lives, or come home and continue his studies on-line. Philip tells me that he's in line for a first if he carries on doing as well as he has been. He thinks he'd be better off at home, but obviously, he can't come here now. Can he lodge with you for a while, please?"

I looked at Polly, who was lazily fingering herself with one hand whilst rubbing her nipple with the other. Sex was very important to me, but so was family. If Philip came to stay, I could always make some excuse and go next door to Polly's house when the need took me.

"Of course he can come to stay," I assured my sister-in-law. "When will he be arriving?"

"He wants to leave as soon as possible," Deidre replied. "He's Covid free at the moment, and the University will arrange transport. They want to get rid of as many of the students as possible. Is tomorrow too soon?"

"Not at all," I told her. "I'll make up the bed in my spare bedroom, and Philip can work from there if he wants to. I'm assuming he'll bring his own lap top? I'm expecting to be using mine once the authority has sorted out lesson arrangements for the children in school."

"Yes, he will have everything he'll need to complete his dissertation," Deidre assured me. "Thanks for this, Olwen. I owe you. When all of this is over, let's get together and put both our cuckolds through their paces. I suppose you're in the same boat as me? Sex is going to be restricted to pegging the cuckold, and sitting on his face and wriggling. Simon won't risk passing Covid on to anyone else, so he's staying away, even after he's done his period of self-isolation"

I explained to Deidre that her brother was also currently isolating in a hotel in London. "Fuck knows when he'll be home," I told her gloomily. "All of my lovers are taking the same precautions as your Simon, so it'll be good to have a man about the house when Philip arrives."

"He's such an innocent, remember," Deidre warned me. "He hasn't even got a girlfriend and he knows nothing about the lifestyle Henry and I live. Please don't corrupt him."

"I promise that I'll be the soul of discretion whilst he's here," I assured Deidre. "I'll lock all my vibrators, strap-ons and toys away!"

Deidre giggled.

"Knowing you, you'll be climbing the walls by the end of the week," she replied. "You're the only person I know who has sex more often than I do!"

We chatted for a few more minutes, and then we hung up. I looked across at Polly, who was now fingering herself in ernest. I pulled her hand out from between her legs. Two fingers glistened with cunt juice, and I popped them into my mouth.

Having sucked Polly's cunty fingers clean, I told her what was about to happen. As usual, her sensible and practical mind came to a rapid solution.

"I'll go back home when Philip arrives," she said. "We can tell him that we need to meet daily to discuss school work, and you can come to mine and we can carry on playing without corrupting your innocent nephew! He can get on with his university work here and you and I can fuck each other rigid in my house!"

Having sorted our immediate sex lives out in such an agreeable way, we decided to give the shower (and breakfast) a miss for a few hours, and I snuggled back down next to Polly and we began round two straight away.

When we did eventually go downstairs, we were both ravenous. Sex always gives me an appetite, so between us we rustled up a cooked breakfast, and ate it at the kitchen table. Depressingly, we both suspected that the day, which stretched out interminably in front of us was going to be the pattern of our lives for a very long time.

Polly went back to her own house for a few hours, but returned in the afternoon, having spent the time away from me watching porn on her computer. She was in 'contrite slut' mode, and confessed to me that she'd been a naughty girl. Naturally, that meant she needed a good spanking, and I was only too happy to administer one on her lovely fat arse. The rest of the afternoon was spent fucking, and after an early supper, we retired to bed, where we watched more lesbian BDSM porn on my laptop, and fucked one another some more, until sated and sore, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I was dragged from the depths of sleep by a wonderful sensation between my legs. Polly was awake and was licking my cunt. I have been brought up to share, so naturally, I gave her a decent portion of my cunt cum (the rest went all over the bed linen) before I returned the favour and licked her to orgasm.

We repeated our mutual cunt licking in the shower and, having dressed, we went downstairs to make breakfast.

"What time are you expecting Philip?" Polly asked, pushing her empty plate away from her and picking up the teapot to top up her cup.

"Denise didn't say," I replied, "but knowing students, he'll probably turn up late this afternoon. I'm sure you don't have to disappear just yet. Post-breakfast sex is so appealing, don't you think?"

"I agree," grinned Polly, "especially if it involves spanking before we actually get down to the fucking!"

I shook my head in amusement.

"Look at us," I said. "A Hotwife without her cuckold and submissive slut in need of a good spanking. And how do we appear to the great unwashed public? Two respectable middle-aged school teachers! It's a good job that everyone in our lifestyle is so discrete."

Polly got up from the table.

"I'm just popping next door," she said with a smile. "I love having cunt breath, but I do need to brush my teeth after breakfast. Give me ten minutes to get myself sorted and I'll be back over to get my spanking. Is that alright?"

"Of course it is," I replied, getting up from the table. "Make sure that you've got clean knickers on, and that your arse is clean. I fancy a bit of anal after I've warmed your arse with my crop."

When Polly had gone back to her own house, I cleared the table and put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Then I went back upstairs and into the bathroom for my morning ablutions ritual.

My bowel movements are as regular as clockwork. I have a routine that I follow slavishly every school day. Well, I did before Covid struck.

The alarm clock goes off, and I go into the shower whilst Richard makes our breakfast. When we've eaten that, he clears away whilst I go to the toilet, brush my teeth, and put a bit of slap on my face. Then I lay out Richard's approved underwear (ladies' panties), check his chastity device, and I'm ready to go to school.

Covid fucked all that up, of course. I sat on the toilet and felt my bowels begin to move. As I began my dump, I found myself thinking of Richard. I loved him to bits and I was certain that he was missing our morning routine as much as I was.

I decided that once I'd finished in the bathroom, that I'd give him a ring. It would be good to hear his voice and to tease him a bit by telling him what Polly and I intended to do for the rest of the morning.

Having finished in the bathroom, bowels emptied, arse wiped, hands washed and teeth brushed, I went into my bedroom to phone Richard. I heard the back door open, and then close. Polly was back.

"I'll be down in a minute, Polly," I shouted downstairs. "I'm on the phone to Richard. Go into the middle room, and stand in the corner. I'll deal with you when I come down."

"Yes, Miss," Polly replied. "May I smoke my after breakfast bowl whilst I'm waiting?"

"You may not," I informed her. "But I'll be wanting some smokey kisses when I'm spanking you. I'll let you light up when I come downstairs. Off you go. I'll be down shortly."

I closed the bedroom door and rang Richard's mobile. He answered almost straight away.

Like Deidre and Henry, Richard was experiencing flu-like symptoms. He was still able to do some work, thanks to his lap top, but he was already bored, and he had another eight days of quarantine to endure.

"I love being in chastity," he admitted, "but you are always around, touching, teasing, checking up on me. I can't even get myself as hard as my device will allow when I'm on my own. It's so frustrating!"

My inner dominatrix loved hearing about Richard's frustration. I told him about my up-coming session with Polly, and he groaned.

"Lucky bitch," he said, and the jealousy in his tone of voice was obvious. "I'd give anything to be in her place now. I could just do with your strap-on up my arse."

"I'll peg you as soon as you get home," I promised. "And if you're a good little cuckold, I'll sit on your face and wriggle after I've pegged you."

Richard groaned down the phone.

"I should be careful what I wish for," he said with a chuckle. "My cock lock is as tight as hell now!"

I felt a thrill at those words. Even when he was miles away from me, locked up in a faraway hotel room, I controlled him. I looked at the key to his cock lock which I wore constantly on an ankle chain. I might just unlock him and edge him when he eventually came home, I decided. But I'd lock him away again before he could cum. Then I'd peg him.

We chatted for a few more minutes, and then he had to go, as he had a scheduled meeting on his lap top. I took my toy box out from under my bed and removed a strap-on harness, a lovely whippy cane and a set of nipple clamps. Chatting with Richard had awoken my inner sadist. I was going to give Polly a severe seeing-to before I fucked her. Smiling at the thought of what was to come, I picked up my lady pipe and my tobacco, checked myself in my bedroom mirror, and went downstairs to deal with Polly. I stopped in the bathroom on my way down to pick up a towel. Polly often squirted when she was fucked after a good caning. I wanted to protect the furniture, just in case!

She was standing in the corner, facing the wall, as she knew she must whilst she waited to be spanked. Her dress had been hitched up and was tucked into her knee length silk bloomers. I got straight into my role as a strict teacher, and Polly followed suite. Her role was that of a student teacher who had been sent to me for punishment for having broken the school rules.

"This isn't the first time you've been sent to me for smoking, Prosser," I began. "Have you been smoking that dreadful pipe of yours again?"

"Yes, Miss Simpson," Polly answered picking up her huge calabash meerschaum pipe and offering it to me. It was already charged with my favourite aromatic tobacco. Her eyes sparkled as she saw the selection of toys I had brought down from my bedroom with me.

"Look at this huge thing," I scolded. "It's not lady like. I've told you time and time again that young ladies such as you should only smoke dainty lady pipes. It's not good for our pupils to see you smoking such a big pipe "

I passed her my own pipe and I continued to scold her.

"You will light up my pipe and when it is going to my satisfaction, I will require a long, wet smokey kiss. Then you are going to light up your own monstrosity and be caned severely. I want you to keep your pipe in your mouth throughout your punishment. You will kiss me and thank me at the conclusion as usual. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss. I'm sorry for being so disobedient," Polly whined. I gave her my lighter, and she slipped my pipe between her lips and lit up. I love the smell of my tobacco almost as much as I love the flavour. Polly was soon wreathed in aromatic smoke, and she came to me and gave me a lovely smokey kiss.

When I broke off the kiss, Polly passed my pipe to me and I handed her the meerschaum.

"Light up and clench on it " I instructed. "If you drop it before you've had your full punishment, there'll be no fucking for you for the rest of the day.. Hurry up girl. Get that pipe lit and then get your tits out. You're getting nipple clamps as well as a caning this morning."

I love Polly's tits. They are so huge, and yet there is very little sag to them. Once they were out, I swiftly clamped her nipples, screwing them down tight and flattening the sensitive buds. Polly smoked hard, working her way through the pain, and once I was satisfied that the clamps wouldn't pull off, I reached for her pipe, took it out of her mouth, and kissed her. She tasted divine.

I yanked her bloomers down and she stepped out of them. Then I pulled her over to the armchair that I liked to bend her over when I caned her downstairs. She knelt on the chair with a knee on each of the arms. This meant her tits could hang over the back of the chair and I had access to her cunt too.

I let her settle for a few moments whilst I smoked. Then I put my pipe down on the hearth and picked up my cane. I tapped her arse lightly a few times.

"Here they come," I advised her. "Remember what I said about keeping your pipe in your mouth. You may steady it with your hand, if you wish."

Sensibly, Polly did as I suggested. Because when I delivered my first stroke, it wasn't a 'get used to this/warm-up' type. It was a full strength swing-from-the-shoulder stroke. It whistled through the air and landed in the centre of both arse cheeks with a very satisfying crack.

Polly is such a pain slut. She gave a faint squeak of pain, and drew on her pipe. I repeated the action, this time aiming just above the angry red line that had already appeared on Polly's arse. Another crack; another slightly louder squeak.

I reached down between her legs and fingered her. There were definite signs of arousal. I felt Polly clench down on my fingers and I gripped her clit between my finger and thumb and squeezed. No squeak this time. Just a low moan of pleasure.

I was about to deliver my third stroke when a noise from the back garden took my attention. I went to the window and looked out to see a black cat running across the lawn.

"Not a lucky sign for Polly," I thought to myself as I returned to the armchair and laid my third stroke almost on top of the site of my initial one. I stood back and admired my handiwork. Even as I watched, a third angry red line began to appear on Polly's arse.

She was smoking hard now. The room was blue with her aromatic smoke, but I could detect undercurrents of wet cunt too. I checked. Yes, she was lubricating nicely. I laid a fourth stroke on her and she moaned.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

Polly removed he pipe to answer.

"Yes, thank you Miss. Although my nipples appear to have gone numb. I thought you should know."

I reached around and yanked the chain. Polly howled in agony.

"Oh fuck, that hurts," she yelled.

I pulled her chain again, and put it in her mouth. It was quite a short chain, so in order to keep it in her mouth, Polly's nipples were at full stretch.

"Leave the pipe," I instructed, taking it from her unresisting hands. The bowl was almost empty anyway.

I resumed my caning, but faster now, leaving less time for Polly to absorb the pain. As a result, my accuracy suffered, and by the time I'd given her twenty strokes or so, her arse cheeks were criss-crossed with red lines. Bruises were beginning to appear too, and Polly was squirming.

I could feel my own cunt beginning to leak. Being able to cane a willing partner and seeing the results of my actions is always a huge turn-on for me. I put my cane down and reached for my strap-on harness.

"Time to get fucked, bitch," I muttered. "Assume the position over the arm of that chair whilst I strap on.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
494 Followers
12