A Tale of Two Clitties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly did as she was told and I strapped my harness on, ensuring that my double headed rubber cock nestled snugly against my own cunt entrance. When I started to fuck Polly, I would be fucking myself too. Polly put the big bath towel I'd brought with me over the arm of the chair and bent herself over it.

I positioned myself behind her, pulled her up and across a bit and lined my cock up with her dripping cunt. I wiped it up and down a few times along her cunt slit, transferring some of her cunt cream onto my cock. Then I pushed it in.

If I had a pound for every cock (real, plastic, or rubber) that has been up Polly's cunt over the years, I would be an extremely rich woman. But despite that, Polly has the tightest of cunts. I suspect that she does exercises to keep herself in such condition.

So despite the copious amounts of cunt juice that my caning and fingering had produced, I had to push hard to get myself fully into Polly's cunt. As a result, the dildo penetrated me too. What a gorgeous sensation it was! Polly seemed to agree, judging from her ecstatic moans.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she gasped. "That's gorgeous. Fuck your bitch, Olwen. Make me squirt, please!"

I started to fuck her, sawing slowly out until only the tip of my cock was still in her cunt, then slamming back into her as hard as I could. Polly whimpered again and let out a long pleasurable sigh. It didn't take long to get the two of us teetering on the edge. So I paused.

"Oh! You've stopped!"

Sometimes Poly had a penchant for stating the bleeding obvious. I tugged on her nipple clamp chain again, and as she howled I said through gritted teeth, (I was on the edge too, remember),

"How do you ask, bitch?"

Polly gulped.

"May I cum, please Miss?" she said, and I could feel her legs trembling and her cunt was in spasm, alternately gripping and releasing my cock.

"You may," I informed her, resuming my fucking rhythm. My own cunt was slick with cunt cream, and my rubber cock glistened with Polly's secretions.

Polly had her orgasm first. I was still fucking her and I must have looked like one of those cowboys trying to stay in the saddle underneath a bucking bronco. She was extremely vocal during her cum, yelling "Fuck! Oh, fuck! Yes! YES!! YE-EE-EE-SSS!!!" as her cunt squirted copious amounts of cunt cum, drenching the towel she was lying across, and filling the room with the heady aroma of cunt. She reminded me of Meg Ryan in that film, 'When Harry Met Sally' but with added obscenities.

I wasn't far behind her, and I didn't break my rhythm either. Polly was still shuddering with pleasure as I started to cum. My own cunt squirted too, soaking Polly's thighs, and my cunt cum started running down my legs. We both rode out our individual orgasms and eventually I collapsed across Polly's back.

"Fuck! That was intense!" Polly gasped breathlessly. "My nipples are throbbing. Will you take these clamps off please?"

I grinned at her, and pulled out of her cunt. The delicious slurping sound was testament to how well Polly had been fucked.

"We haven't finished yet," I informed her, picking up my pipe and slipping it between my lips. I gave her the famous Demi Moore line from that awful film, G. I. Jane. "Suck my dick!"

Polly chuckled and stood up slowly. She got on her knees and shuffled around to face me. Her eyes were sparkling and she opened her mouth to take my glistening rubber prong in her mouth.

Then I saw her pupils widen in terror. Her mouth, still open, uttered a shrill shriek, and she pointed at something over my left shoulder. I whipped around to see what had caused this reaction, and saw... my nephew, Philip, who was standing in the doorway, having obviously witnessed everything that had gone on recently, if the bulge in his trousers was anything to go by.

I felt myself beginning to blush. Philip put his hands together and began to clap.

"Mum never told me that you would be providing entertainment as well as bed and board," he grinned. He moved slowly into the room, unzipping his trousers as he did so.

"Would you prefer the real thing to suck on instead of that rubber dildo, Miss Prosser?" he asked hoarsely. "It's fully loaded and about to go off!"

Polly looked up at me, and I quickly made up my mind.

"Suck Philip's cock, bitch, but don't you dare swallow when he cums. I want a cum flavoured kiss from you when you've finished!"

Philip took his cock out from his trousers. It wasn't the biggest I'd ever seen, but it was nice and thick. I judged it to be about six inches long, and I vowed to myself that I'd give it a road test before Philip left to go back to University.

Polly peeled back his foreskin to reveal a pink mushroom head, slick with pre-cum. She slid her tongue out and licked all around Phillip's cock head before taking the whole length of him in her mouth and bobbing her head back and fore as she started to suck him.

He looked at me and I puffed my pipe gently.

"Fuck, you look so hot smoking that pipe, Aunty Olwen," he said hoarsely. "Almost all of my fantasies are coming true, and I haven't been here half an hour yet!"

"Really?" I asked. "Only 'almost all'? Which ones haven't been satisfied, may I ask?"

"I'd love to fuck you," he gasped, and then he broke eye contact, grabbed Polly by her head and began to skull fuck her.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned. "Here it comes, Pee-Pee. I'm... gonna... cum... in... your... mouth!... Ugh!... Ugh!... Ahhhh!.........Yes!"

He must have cum copiously, because two trickles of thick white liquid were already leaking from either side of Polly's mouth. She released him with a plop and stood up. Polly plucked my pipe from between my lips and kissed me.

As our lips met, she opened her mouth and thrust her cum coated tongue into my mouth. I sucked it clean and then began to savour Philip's cum as we spat it back and fore from one mouth to the other.

Eventually it was all gone and we broke the kiss. I turned to face my nephew.

Unbelievably, he was semi-hard again. Obviously the sight of his aunt kissing his former school teacher was a turn on for him. I grinned.

"Welcome to my home, Philip," I grinned, dropping a curtsey. "I hope you weren't too shocked by what you saw?"

"Fuck, no. Of course not," he replied, and his cock bobbed up and down deliciously as he spoke.

"Tea, I think," I said, making for the kitchen. "I'll get it. Could you help Polly out of those nipple clamps, please?"

As I passed Philip, I dropped my hand and brushed my fingers along the length of his cock. He grinned as I winked at him, and he stroked my rubber cock too.

When I returned with a pot of tea and three mugs, Polly and Philip were deep in conversation. Polly had her pipe going again, and I noticed that her nipples were still very hard. I'd heard her shriek of pain from the kitchen when Philip had removed them.

Talking of 'hard', Philip was already in that state again, and he was slowly improving his hard-on by stroking it slowly up and down. I put the tea tray down and poured us all a nice cup of tea. When Polly and Philip had theirs, I sat down on the settee next to Polly and reached for my own pipe.

"I like a bowl after sex," I smiled at Philip, "and it seems to me that you like to see us smoking. Where did you get your fetish from, and how long have you been interested in mature ladies like Polly and me?"

Philip blushed. "I used to rush home from school and beat one out almost every day when I was in Miss Prosser's class," he admitted.

Polly tutted.

"Philip, I'm sitting here naked in front of you, you've just watched your aunt cane and fuck me, you've cum in my mouth and you've also just had your hands all over my tits when you took those nipple clamps off," she protested. "I hardly think calling me Miss Prosser is necessary. Please call me Polly."

"Polly Prosser. Miss Pee-Pee we used to call you in school. We all thought it was hilarious," Philip said with a shy smile.

"If you like, we can take Polly upstairs to the bathroom, and she can show you how appropriate a nickname that was," I chuckled. "Our Polly loves watersports, don't you?"

Polly blushed. "Yes I do," she confessed. "Being pissed on is such a hot experience."

Philip grinned and shook his head.

"You two are unbelievable " he said. "Thank fuck for Coronavirus. I'd still be up at university if it wasn't for that."

"Philip was telling me that he doesn't have a regular girlfriend," Polly said winking at me. "He was saying something about fucking his scout. I didn't realise girls could be scouts. I thought they became guides. Aren't scouts only boys?"

Philip laughed out loud.

"I'm not talking about the scout and guide movement, Polly," he said. "At my university scouts look after undergraduates. My scout is Mrs MacPherson, a Scottish lady who cleans and dusts my room and generally keeps me in order. I've been fucking her for nearly two years. She's a widow and she's got a pair of tits that are almost as big as yours, Polly."

"Well at least that explains your interest in mature women," I smiled. "What about your smoking fetish?"

"Oh mum started me off on that," Philip replied. "Seeing her smoke her cigars always gave me a huge hard-on. I've often fantasised about fucking her from behind whilst she smoked."

I glanced at Polly, who didn't seem all that shocked by this revelation.

"So much for Deidre's assertion that her son was an innocent," I thought to myself. I wondered if he had any inclination of what his mother got up to with her many lovers. But I didn't say anything. Hotwife protocol has two cardinal rules. We respect each other's lifestyles and we never let on to anyone outside the lifestyle about what we do.

Tea having been drunk, Philip stood up.

"Did you mention watersports?" he asked. "I'm dying for a piss."

Polly's eyes sparkled, and she looked at me hopefully. I put my pipe down and, grabbing Philip's rampant cock in one hand, I pulled myself to my feet. I extended my other hand to Polly and pulled her to her feet too.

"You'd better leave your pipe down here," I suggested. "You can't smoke it and be pissed on at the same time."

Upstairs, Polly lay down in my big bath. I helped Philip to undress and when he was naked, I held him and pointed his cock at Polly.

"Spray her all over," I said to him. "She likes it in her mouth and on her tits. Then, if you like, we'll take her to bed and fuck her."

Philip shook his head in frustration.

"I'm busting for a piss," he admitted, "but it just won't come when I'm as hard as this."

I took a flannel from the side of the bath and moved to the wash hand basin. I turned the cold water tap on and soaked the flannel. Then I wrung it out and put it on Philip's balls. He shivered, and immediately his cock wilted. It soon resembled an uncooked sausage: thick and soft. He grinned at me.

"Thanks Aunty," he said gripping himself and taking aim. A powerful stream of piss started to flow from his cock and splashed onto Polly's tits. She giggled and then gargled as Philip filled her open mouth with warm fresh piss.

He really did have a full bladder. It took about thirty seconds for the flow to slacken, then stop all together. Polly sat up and licked a drip off the end of his cock, which twitched and started to swell again.

"Swill yourself off under the shower," I told her, "and dry yourself quickly. My nephew and I want to fuck you."

"Both together?" asked Philip incredulously.

"But of course," I grinned. "Haven't you heard of double penetration?"

"I've heard of it, but I've never done it," Philip admitted. "Who goes up her arse and who gets to cunt fuck her?"

"Oh, I suspect we'll swap holes," I said airily. "And we'll probably swap roles too. I want some of that cock in me!"

Before long, all three of us were in my bed. Polly was glowing and still buzzing after her watersports treat, and Philip was restored to full hardness. I lay on my back and opened my legs.

"Put him in me, slut," I said to Polly, and she grabbed Philip's cock, and as he positioned himself above me, she fed his cock into my waiting cunt. I gasped as he stretched me out and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in deeper.

"Get your mouth down there too," I instructed. "Lick his shaft and my cunt."

It was a bit of a struggle for Polly, but she's nothing if not tenacious, and anyway, she'd do anything to suck cock or eat cunt. Feeling her hot breath on my cunt lips as Philip fucked me was heavenly.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Philip groaned, slowing down, and eventually stopping his fucking. I clamped down on his cock and he groaned again.

"That feels fab," he confessed, "but it doesn't help things. I'm right on the edge."

I made up my mind.

"Keep fucking," I whispered to him. "Cum in me and Polly can clean me up. Perhaps the sight of Polly eating your cum out of my cunt will get you interested again."

I kissed him deeply as he began to thrust in and out of me once more. Breaking off the kiss, I told Polly to go and get my strap-on from the bathroom, where I'd left it.

She hurried off to do as she was told, and when she came back,, Philip was on the glory strokes. We both gasped and grunted in unison as I felt his cock twitch and then bingo! A hot jet of lovely cum splattered into my dripping cunt, quickly followed by another, and then another.

Philip continued to fuck me until I'd completely drained his balls. He collapsed on top of me and we kissed. Eventually, his soft cock slipped out of me, and we both giggled. Philip rolled over onto his back.

Polly needed no telling. She got up onto the bed, still holding my strap-on harness with its' rubber cock. She lowered her head and took Philip's shrivelled cock in her mouth and began to suck it clean. Philip groaned with pleasure.

When she'd finished with him, Polly turned to me.

"You're leaking," she grinned. "It seems a shame to waste all that lovely cum. May I?"

"Go for it," I smiled, opening my legs wide, and Polly dived in.

She is a really good cunt worshipper. Her tongue gets into every nook and cranny and soon she was snuffling down there like a pig rooting for truffles. I love having my cunt worshipped, especially when it is being seen to by such a good cunt eater like Polly. I had another orgasm before she emerged, pink faced and sweating, from between my legs.

We spent about twenty minutes cuddling one another. Philip was in the middle, his arms around both of us. He fiddled with both of our tits and we tickled and stroked his cock. There was no conversation. None was needed.

"Polly needs fucking," I said decisively. I reached for my harness and strapped on. My rubber cock nestled nicely at my cunt slit. It was double headed so when I started fucking her, I'd be fucking myself too.

"Cunt or arse?" I asked Philip, gripping his hard-again cock and peeling back his foreskin.

"Can I go up her arse, please?" he asked. "I've always wanted to do anal."

Once again, it took some choreographing, but we managed it. I lay on my back and Polly hovered above me. She held her cunt lips apart and sank down onto my strap-on cock. Her wet cunt gave a fart as she impaled herself.

Then with me still in her cunt, she put her arse in the air and pulled her cheeks apart. I felt, rather than saw Philip moving into position. He pushed his mushroom head against Polly's puckered star, and she giggled.

"Don't worry if I moan a bit," she advised him. "It always stings lkke fuck when it's going in. But I pride myself that despite being an anal slut, my arsehole is still lovely and tight. I'm sure you'll enjoy your first experience of buggery. I know I still get a thrill out being fucked up the arse. Just be a bit gent... Oh! Ow! Fucking hell you're splitting me in two!"

"Shut up, slut!" muttered Philip through gritted teeth. I heard the sound of a sharp slap on flesh and Polly jerked.

"Sorry Sir," she gasped. "It's just that your cock feels so huge in my arse. Are you right in yet? Aaoow! Fucking hell!"

"Just take it bitch," Philip said, and I felt him begin to fuck her. I waited for a while until I could co-ordinate with his rhythm, then I began to fuck her too. Philip giggled.

"I can feel your strap-on, Aunty Olwen," he said. "This double penetration is good fun, isn't it?"

"It certainly is," agreed Polly. "When you've both finished with me, and when you're ready to go again, Philip, I'll strap-on and we can dp Olwen if you like."

"Definitely," he panted. "I've fucked her cunt, so I want to go up her arse next time!"

"Oy you two!" I said indignantly. "I'm still here you know! Don't I get a say in this?"

"No!" chorused Philip and Polly together, and we all collapsed in a giggling heap before resuming our threesome. Polly's cunt and arse got a really good seeing-to, and when we'd all cum, I went down on Polly's cum drenched cunt whilst she did an arse-to-mouth job on Philip and cleaned up his cock.

Then Philip watched Polly suck my strap-on clean, by which time he was hard again and ready to go for a third time. Both Polly and I silently thanked whatever gods that were responsible for the stamina of the young!

Polly strapped on, and in no time at all both my cunt and my arse were full. I had to admit that Polly was right. Being arse fucked by Philip was just something else. I thought I was going to split in two as he pushed his cock up my arse, but once he was in, I accommodated him perfectly, and was rewarded with another load of cum, which Polly ate out of my arse in due course.

Government guidance advised that anyone suffering from Covid should self isolate for ten days. In the ten days that Philip stayed with me, he fucked Polly and me at least twice every day.

When Deidre phoned to say that she and Howard were now Covid-free, and that Philip could return home, we were all very sad. I hinted to my sister-in-law that maybe it would be better if her son stayed with me, so that she could get it on with her lover again.

"Thanks, Olwen," Deidre replied, "but I've given Simon the heave-ho. It's time for fresh meat anyway, and I can't forget that it was Simon who gave me bloody Covid in the first place. No, he's history, and I'm a MILF on the prowl again!"

When I'd finished my chat with Deidre, I told Philip that his mother was now looking for a new lover. He was delighted, and promised to keep me informed if and when he succeeded in seducing Deidre.

When he did eventually return to University to sit his finals, Philip never did get his first class honours. He told me when we were on the phone to one another at some point, that he had barely scraped a two-one.

"I put it down to the fact that I spent so much study time fucking you and Polly," he confessed with a grin. "And even when I went home, I was fucking mum within a week, so I didn't do much studying at home either!"

"But it doesn't matter," he went on. "A two-one was good enough to get me on the higher degree course I wanted to do. I've still got Mrs. MacPherson to fuck during term time, and during the university vacations, I'm going to share my time between you, Polly and mum!"

I made some encouraging noises down the phone, and Philip chuckled.

"How do you fancy a foursome, Aunty Olwen?" he enquired mischievously. "You, Polly, mum, me and a couple of strap-on dildos. We could even invite the cuckolds to watch. Mum's introduced me to the pleasures of being fluffed. Dad's an excellent cock sucker and clean-up merchant, and from what I've been told, uncle Richard has those skills too. Term ends in a couple of weeks. Shall we make a date?"

Did we? Ah! That would be telling! But put it this way. There was a second national lockdown announced, and as it happened, my sister-in law and her cuckold were visiting my cuckold and me when it was announced. Philip was in attendance too, as was my next-door-neighbour, Polly (Pee-pee) Prosser. Ten days is a long time to be locked up together, and what's a group of kinky perverts going to do when they can't go out in the fresh air and enjoy themselves? I'll leave it up to my readers' imagination to answer that question!

12