A Tale of Two Loves Pt. 02

Story Info
Man must chose between two women.
13.4k words
4.75
5.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers

A LITTLE RAIN MUST FALL

I. TRISH - SECOND DATE

After my weekend with Angie, I decided to call Trish and end things with her. I liked her a lot, but I was really falling for Angie. I felt a very special connection to Angie, and not because we made love. Though, that was incredible - I'm just saying.

But honestly, this wasn't about the little head. This was about how much I was taken with Angie in every respect - her beauty, certainly, but her intelligence, sense of humor, her spirit, all of it greatly impacted me. And so far there was no denying how compatible we were.

I knew I couldn't see both women. I didn't and don't know how to do that, juggle two women at the same time; at least not two lovely women for whom I really cared. I've been in casual relationships, and more than one at a time, but neither of these felt like they were going to be anything resembling casual.

So, I called and made a date with Trish to break things off.

"Hi, Trish,"

"Matt, I'm so glad to hear from you. I didn't know if I was going to have to call you. I really enjoyed our date, and I wanted to apologize about getting so emotional."

"No, Trish, it's understandable, after what you've been through, what you're going through."

"Well, I'm hoping you can come for dinner, this Friday maybe?" she questioned.

"Sure, Friday. I was hoping we could get together. I think we need to..."

"Yes, absolutely. Now, I need to know what you like to eat, besides Italian. That's not my strong suit. I was thinking pot roast..."

"Pot roast sounds wonderful."

"Can we make it seven?"

"I'll see you at seven," I confirmed.

"Great, see you, bye."

Friday came too soon. I didn't know how I was going to handle Trish, but assumed I would figure it out as I went. I just knew I wanted to pursue things with Angie. When I got to Trish's, I was in no better state of mind than I had been all week; but I was confident about my feelings for Angie, and confident that I needed to end things with Trish before it became a problem.

My attempt to end things never even happened. I ended up at strike three without even stepping into the batter's box.

Trish didn't help me one bit with my dilemma. First, she greeted me at the door wearing a snug-fitting, light-pink, pullover blouse, made of some stretchy, clingy material, that did nothing but emphasize the lovely shape and fullness of her big, womanly breasts. Her tight-fitting jeans showcased her full, firm-looking butt and her strong, muscular-looking legs. With her tapered torso, and full, flared hips, she has a classic, hour-glass shape. She is a fetching, sexy woman and I was once again taken aback by how awesome she looked.

Add to that - the pot-roast dinner was magnificent. The woman could cook - the meat was fall-apart tender, seasoned perfectly, and the potatoes and vegetables were perfectly-done - not overcooked. I wondered to myself if her husband's 26-year-old bimbette could cook like this.

I don't get it with some guys. You'd think they were just a humanoid, support module for a penis, as if nothing else in life mattered.

After dinner, we retired to her patio for drinks and ice waters. She brought out a bottle of Beaujolais, which was quite pleasant, and we sat in the warm evening air and enjoyed a couple glasses. Her backyard featured a moderate-sized swimming pool, with a built-in hot tub, and had nice landscaping around the perimeter. It was a very lovely setting.

"So, how are things going with the divorce?"

Trish smiled, "My lawyer gave Don an ultimatum - Agree to the proposed settlement or prepare for a court battle he would lose and that would cost him a lot more. Our biggest point of contention was the house. He wanted to sell it and split the profits - we have a ton of equity, but I have refused. And of course, he wasn't happy with the alimony figure. I think Don's lawyer convinced him he was in no position to contest, and he acquiesced. Now all that remains are the finalizing of documents and the signings," she finished, smiling brightly.

Good, she's upbeat, good time to address things.

"Um, Trish..."

"How about a dip?" she interrupted, giving me a saucy look.

"Um, I don't have..."

"You won't need any," she promptly put in. Then without preamble, she stood, kicked off her sandals, and pulled her blouse over her head, then continued, stripping, pulling her jeans off. I sat transfixed, frozen for the moment, taking in the sudden reveal.

Trish stood there, in her sheer bra and panties, letting me take her in. She was blushing a little, but had not been hesitant in her actions. Through her sheer bra, I could easily make out her big, puffy aureoles and thick, spongy nipples. Likewise, her dense, dark bush was very evident through her thin, translucent panties.

"Well, does my forty-year-old body meet with your approval?"

"Absolutely. You are a stunningly beautiful woman, Trish. Your husband was a fucking idiot."

She gave a shy smile, "Thank you, Matt. It matters to me that you approve, that you find me pretty."

"Beautiful," I corrected.

"Matt, you're supposed to do the same here, unless you're bashful," she playfully commented.

"Never been accused of being bashful," I smiled, stood, and started unbuttoning my shirt.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Way wrong direction...

Trish quickly closed the distance between us, and immediately took over removing my shirt. As soon as she had that stripped off, she continued to undress me with some urgency, pulling my t-shirt off, then attacking my jeans and removing them.

After stripping me to my boxer-briefs, she stepped back, then reached behind, undid her bra clasp, slipped her bra off and let it fall to the deck. She stood there momentarily, meeting my gaze, then slipped her thumbs in her panties and stripped them down, kicked them off, and stood, arms to her side. I felt like I had been bushwhacked. And there might be a pun in there somewhere...

Trish's big, full breasts dropped a bit and lay heavily on her chest, but were magnificent-looking. Her dark, thick bush was neatly trimmed in a full V, and my cock immediately responded to the visage of both sights.

Trish reached and placed her hands on my pecs, then ran them over my body and arms.

"You are built so powerfully, nothing like my husband. He's okay, but physically average, tall, kind of slim, not nearly as muscular, not even close."

As she knelt down to remove my boxers, she looked up, "You know, I thought a lot about you after you left last week; about how you didn't take advantage of me. That meant a lot to me. But now, I'm not drunk. And I know what I want, Matt...I want you."

She took hold of my boxers and, without hesitating, stripped them down, and removed them. My quickly hardening cock sprang free.

"Geez, my husband sure as hell is nothing like you in this department."

Without hesitation, she grasped my cock and held it, running her hand the length of it.

She looked up, making eye contact, "Matt, can we skip the pool? I want to make love to you, right now, for you to make love to me. I really need to...it's been...."

I nodded and pulled her up, crushing her nude body to me and engaging her in a hot soul kiss. This was certainly not how I had wanted the evening to go, not how I had planned, but I couldn't resist bedding this woman.

Think of me what you will, but I couldn't. Little Head: 1; Big Head: 0.

She took my hand and led me into the house to the master bedroom. I continued to admire Trish's body as we walked, taking in her full, fairly firm buttocks as they gyrated, noticing the muscles flexing in her firm, fit legs. Trish was in very good shape for a forty-year-old woman who'd had a child. So far, physically she had cheated child-bearing, gravity and age.

When we arrived in the bedroom, she didn't hesitate, pulling back the covers, plumping up a couple of pillows and lying down.

"Make love to me, Matt," she softly requested.

I crawled on the bed and immediately got in position to perform cunnilingus.

She purred, "Oh, good. I didn't want to ask, but so happy you're willing."

"More than willing," I replied and motioned for a pillow.

She automatically slipped it under her hips and I got in position. Her plush mound of dark, curly pubic hair was lovely and her slightly plump labia were smooth, shaved clean. Her long, dark, taupish-pink lips were slightly fleshy but, altogether lovely. Her vagina was larger-looking than Angie's and a paler pink. I immediately probed it with my tongue and began working up and down her lips. She filled her hands with my hair and pressed my face into her sex. As I licked up and down, she was very responsive, cooing and trembling, hips twitching when I licked over her clitoral area. Trish was not shy about providing input.

"Oh yes, nice, mm hmm...um, you can go lower if..."

I immediately engaged her pucker, swiping across it. Her hips jerked.

"Oh yes, I like that, um, anal stimulation..."

I licked and probed both orifices and gradually started engaging Trish's clitoral area.

"Oh, ungh, fuck, baby, yes, harder, you can suck harder..."

I started sucking and licking her clitoris with increased fervor and slipped one then two fingers into her already very wet vagina. When my fingers were good and moist I began working one then both into her anal orifice. She immediately responded, shaking and grunting.

"Uh huh, oh fuck, yeah, shove 'em in, yeah, like that, ughh, fuck..."

I settled into fucking her ass with two fingers in short, slow strokes and sucking and tonguing her clit, feverishly.

"Gonna cum, keep, aghhh, fuck...doing tha-aat! Fuck me-ee-ee! Yes, now, ungh, un, un, ahh-ah-ah...CUMMING!"

Her hips shot up as she spasmed, cumming hard, anal muscles clamping down and spasming around my fingers. She kept my face mashed into her sex as she rode out her orgasm.

When she dropped her hips, I released her and slipped my fingers from her, crawled off the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up. She was off the bed and followed me.

"Gotta pee!" she exclaimed and planted herself on the toilet, letting a stream go. As I washed up, she commented, "Baby, that's the best cunny I've had in forever! Thank you for the anal play. Don didn't like to do that."

She flushed and washed up, then moistened a washcloth and brought it with us as we headed back to the bed.

"Now fuck me with that big pole, baby," she said lustily as she climbed on the bed, tossing aside the pillow we'd used. She laid the washcloth on it, then luridly spread her legs.

I crawled between them on my knees, then folded my legs and scooted into position. She immediately reached down, ran her fingers through her wet lips, gathering moisture, then grasped my semi-erection and started gently jacking it, while lustily talking.

"I want this big, fucking cock in my pussy, baby. Fuck me, make me cum again."

As I soon as I was almost fully erect, she pulled my cock to her, mashing the head up against her wet slit, and worked the tip up and down, then pulled forward. I pushed, and with a modicum of resistance, the head popped in and she grunted.

"Oh fuck, ungh, nice...big...shove it in, pound me, fuck me," she directed and released my cock.

I shoved hard and lurched forward, slamming into her cervix. The stimulation of her snug, warm hole and the pressure from bottoming out, made me go rigid and I immediately started jacking my hips. Trish grabbed my neck and pulled me forward, engaging me in a passionate kiss, mashing my chest into her big, soft breasts. She was on fire. I started thrusting with long, slow strokes, thumping firmly against her cervix on each stroke. As her body jerked beneath me, she grunted with each thrust.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh...gonna cum quickly. Fuck me now. Hard and fast!"

I responded by ratcheting my hips faster and faster, pounding her, relishing the feel of her slippery, grasping tunnel. I raised up to get in a better position for thrusting, and she clung to me, following me up, keeping her body plastered to me. I sat up on my haunches and wrapped my big hands around her ass cheeks and went full tilt, pounding her.

"AGHHH! FUCK-FUCK-FUCK! YE-ES-SS-SSS!" she screamed as her climax slammed into her. I kept thrusting, jacking my hips even faster as my own climax bloomed. Bam, bam, bam, I slammed into her cunt, relishing the feel as my cock swelled to its fullest and my nut sack contracted. I exploded, shooting ropes of semen deep into her spasming cunt.

I jerked and twitched as she spasmed and shook, body still glued to me. I fell forward and we flopped back down together, huffing and twitching in post-orgasmic bliss. She wrapped her legs around my lower back, crushing our pelvises together, keeping us tightly coupled as we gradually came down. When our breathing was under control, we engaged in a deep, wet, soul kiss. Then I rolled us over, bringing Trish on top of me with my still fairly engorged cock buried in her. She released my neck and sat up. She gave me a lazy, sweet smile and nodded.

"That was, ungh, fuck," she paused and shuddered, "fucking awesome, baby. I haven't climaxed like that in a long time."

As she sat on me, she worked her vaginal muscles, massaging my cock. Then she stuck two fingers in her mouth and seductively worked them in, out and around, getting them wet with her saliva. She sat up, reached behind and between my legs, and unceremoniously shoved first one finger, then a second into my anus. My butt cheeks contracted from the intrusion and my cock lurched in her now hot, slippery-wet, vaginal tunnel. Keeping her fingers shoved in my ass, she started slowly rocking her hips forwards and backwards in small, short motions. She did this for over a minute, till my cock went fully rigid again. Then she slowly removed her fingers, and wiped them on the washcloth. Next she placed her hands on my chest and started rocking forward, rising a few inches off my cock then rocking back smacking her big ass against my groin and hips. Over and over she rode me, stroking the length of my cock with her contracting vaginal tunnel.

I reached and filled my hands with her big breasts. I massaged her soft globes and began working her fat nipples, lightly pinching them. She started riding me faster and faster.

"Pinch 'em hard," she instructed.

I squeezed them harder, pinching and rolling them between thumb and finger. She nodded and quickened her pace, riding my cock harder and faster. I felt her vagina tighten around my cock.

She barked out, "Take over!" and froze above me.

I released her breasts, grabbed her big hips and instantly began slamming up into her, my hips ratcheting like crazy. I pounded her mercilessly, her big breasts flopping and jiggling over me in an erotic dance.

Without warning, "FUCK-AGHHH-CUM-MM-MM-ING-A-A-AGAIN!" Trish screamed as I pounded her, my hips a blur.

I hammered her for what felt like an eternity, but was probably less than a minute, then exploded again, my ass suspended off the bed, hips shaking, spasming as I emptied myself once more into her clenching, vibrating cunt. Then I dropped to the bed and Trish flopped down on me, huffing and spasming, her whole body jinking and twitching.

It was an epic fuck!

Trish was a dynamic, talented, and energetic lover. I was very pleasantly surprised...and completely sated when the night was over. After draining herself on the toilet, she joined me for a long, luxurious shower, where we washed each other and kissed.

"Thank you, Matt, thank you for that, for that wonderful..."

"No, thank you, Trish. You are an amazing lover, and I still can't imagine why your shit-for-brains husband ever cheated on you."

"Me neither," she softly replied.

After showering, we dressed and returned to the patio, drank iced teas, and chatted in the warm night air, enjoying a light breeze and a fairly quiet night, punctuated occasionally by a distant siren, and the sounds of planes taking off and landing at the airport south of us.

Eventually, Trish walked me to the door and we said our goodnights.

I drove home thinking, "Well, mission accomplished - I sublimely fucked everything up!"

Not only didn't I break things off with Trish, I deepened my involvement with her, and increased my feelings for her. And yes, the sex mattered, it factored in. I'd be lying if I said it didn't. Okay, so I don't have complete control of my little head. But that aside, Trish was, is an amazing, desirable woman. How the hell could I go months and months, years really, without meeting a woman I could really care for, and now meet two at the same time?

Not fucking fair! Yeah, I know, I'm whining, but really...

II. ANGIE - SECOND DATE

That Saturday, I cancelled with Angie, saying I wasn't feeling well, and made a date for the following Saturday. I was sick with guilt and couldn't face her. By the next Saturday, I wasn't feeling any less guilty, but I couldn't wait to see her. I purposely put Trish off and didn't see her on the Friday before seeing Angie.

I know; it was a screwed-up game which I couldn't win.

When Saturday arrived, I went to pick up Angie at her place for a picnic at a local park - the Duck Pond at UNM. As I exited my car and headed to her front door, she opened it and stepped out. She was wearing a white halter top and jean cutoffs, her long, slender legs wonderfully displayed, along with a sizeable amount of her midriff, which showcased her lovely navel. I was instantly awe struck by her physical beauty, all over again.

We went to the park and enjoyed the sights and sounds of families and their children playing, squirrels fighting in the trees and foraging for acorns and such, and watching people feed the many ducks along the walk than ran by the park's water feature, a long, narrow pond.

At one point, someone's big, handsome German Shepherd had gotten loose and came running up. I grabbed it by its scruff, loved it up and held onto it. A young man and woman came running after it with a leash and collar.

"Zeus! Bad boy," the man called as he came up, "Thank you for catching him, sir."

"My pleasure. He's a handsome fellow. Good boy, Zeus," I continued as I petted him and they restored him to his collar.

After they left, Angie commented, "I was afraid, at first. He was a big dog, but you didn't hesitate to grab him."

"No, he was friendly. Unlike people, animals are very easy to read if you know what you're looking for. And, unlike people, they can't fake their emotions or intentions."

She smiled, "No, I guess you're right...Matt, I...I want to ask you something, but..."

"Shoot."

"You said you hadn't found the right woman. Are you looking?"

I thought for a minute, "I guess I'm always on the lookout. I'm not alone by choice...I mean as far as female companionship goes...but I'm not looking at the moment," I finished, maybe a little cryptically.

Angie caught it and gave me a questioning look.

"Why would I be?" I explained, looking her directly in the eyes.

She smiled and squeezed my hand, leaning her head on my shoulder.

It felt so natural and comfortable, sitting here in the park together, cuddling against each other.

Now if I just wasn't fucking another woman, it would be ideal!

After finishing the lunch she had packed, we walked through the park beneath big oaks and elms, dappled by the sunlight that played through the leaves and branches.

Angie brought up an impending trip, "In a few weeks, I have to go to Travis and wrap up some things there. I have some stuff in storage that I have to figure out what to do with. It won't fit in the small place I'm renting; and I can't get a bigger place for a while..."

"I have a very large garage. You're welcome to store stuff there for as long as you need."

"Really? Thank you. I didn't want to ask, but thank you."

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers