A Tale of Two Loves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to her home, we went in and put away the picnic supplies, then Angie took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Without speaking, we undressed. Her long, slender, shapely body immediately impacted me. What a beautiful creature. How could I be so fortunate, and unfortunate. As we got in bed, my dilemma intruded on my conscience, but not so much as to distract me from bedding this wonderful, beautiful woman.

Angie pulled me onto the bed and had me lie down, "My turn," she smiled.

She took my semi-flaccid penis in hand and began to slowly and gently work the head and shaft with a very effective technique, getting me aroused and erect in no time. But she didn't stop, and began to perform fellatio in earnest, cupping and massaging my balls as she stroked my shaft, and sucked and licked my bulbous head, at first following her hand, swallowing almost half my cock on each downstroke. Her deep mouth, long tongue, and wide, full lips played wonderfully on my head and shaft as she increased her pace. After a time, she focused on sucking just the head and jacking my shaft more vigorously, her breasts erotically jiggling and her hair dancing around my groin area as it spread over my stomach and thighs.

At one point, she paused and lifted, "I'm trying to bring you off. Am I not..."

"Angie, honey, I rarely climax to fellatio. Your technique is wonderful, but if you want to make me cum, then make love to me. I'm pretty sure that will do the trick," I added, playfully.

She smiled, "I have a small request. Will you take me from behind, make love to me that way?"

"I'd love to," I replied as I sat and moved to allow her to get in position. She really has a magnificent ass, and I was greeted by the sight of it and her long, subtly-muscled thighs as she presented her backside to me. I immediately checked her for moisture. She was slightly damp, but not ready.

"I have lubricant, um, that I use for..."

"No, let's do it the old-fashioned way," I remarked and had her lie flat on her stomach, legs spread, with a pillow under her hips.

"You're a wonderful and considerate lover, Matt. I've only had three in my life, but you are...the best ever...even..."

I nodded, and went to work. It didn't take long to get her ready, and I didn't bring her to climax, just got her prepared.

"Okay, thank you baby. That was more fun than lubing up with goop!" Angie joked.

"Much more, for me at least," I replied as she started to come up to her knees.

I asked her to stay lying down and try it from this position. She was happy to. I removed the pillow and had her bring her legs close enough together that I could straddle them, then positioned my knees beside her hips.

I grasped my semi-hard cock and rubbed it up and down her slit and slowly worked the head at her opening, then ever so slowly worked it into her tight vagina.

"Oh damn, that thing is, mmm, yeah, ungh, okay, aghh, easy, ohh, ohh, okay, mmm, nice," she grunted and purred as I slowly worked my cock into her snug, velvety tunnel. Once I was completely ensconced with my groin pressed up against her fabulous, firm buttocks, I began to slowly stroke up and down in what I call the 'modified-reverse-missionary position'.

"Oh yes, baby, ungh, mmm, yes, I love this...ah, mmm, never tried this...ungh, love feeling...dominated, with my legs trapped and me pinned...oh shit...to the bed...okay, I'm ready, you can...oh fuck, yes..."

I had been slowly stroking, gradually building up my tempo, smoothly stroking in and out, but when she indicated she was ready, I slid my hands up her back to her shoulders pressing down, further pinning her to the bed, and rocking forward more, changing the angle of my thrusts, changing the pressure in her vagina as I levered my cock almost vertically.

"Ughh, ohhh, damn, damn, that feels so-oo good!"

I was now smacking hard against her ass, and she was grasping the sheets, fisting them up in her hands, her face beginning to redden. I felt myself start building to my own climax as I slightly increased my tempo and intensity, slapping firmly up against her divine butt cheeks on every stroke. I moved one hand to her neck, lightly grasping it, and moved my other hand down, running my thumb between her butt cheeks and experimentally engaging her pucker. Her reaction was immediate.

"Oh, oh, that, ungh, feels...naughty...ungh, ugh, but nice..."

As I kept stroking, I worked my thumb in her butt then curled it and lightly probed and stroked her anus. I felt her vagina and anus contract in response to the combined stimulation and she started moaning, groaning and twitching more and more, as she built to her climax.

"Oh-oh-oh, baby, getting close...oh-oh-okay, now! Fuck me! Now! Ungh-un-un-fu-uck..." she grunted and moaned, as her vagina began spasming around my cock, pushing me closer to my own release. I started pounding her in response to her urgings, slamming hard against her ass with ever faster thrusts, as I went full tilt, ramming her tight cunt with my swollen, rigid cock.

"AH-AH-AGHHH!" she screamed and my orgasm slammed into me, semen erupting from my cock, filling her hot, spasming cunt.

"Oh, baby, that was...glorious, but again, you've killed me. I feel like I've got a big zucchini rammed up my twat! Ughhh...oh, oh, oh," she exclaimed as she spasmed. I continued to periodically jerk my hips as I experienced my own post-coital spasms.

I slowly disengaged from her and told her not to move, that I would get a towel. I skipped to the bathroom and came back with a towel for her and pushed it between her thighs.

She grasped the hand towel and rolled on her back, grinning, "That was awesome. I felt so completely dominated - pinned to the bed, legs trapped...and when you grabbed my neck, pressing, applying just the right amount of pressure, I felt like a slave girl - just awesome...And that thing you did to my butt. Honestly, I freaked a little, but it really kicked things up a notch. I was surprised by that."

"Well, normally, I would have asked first, but that was kind of done in the 'heat of the moment', so I'm glad it worked for you."

We showered - one at a time. Her shower is only big enough for one person, then grabbed iced teas and found our way to the dining table. We sat and chatted, and I realized I was just getting deeper and deeper into this quagmire I had created with Trish and Angie. It was starting to take its toll on me.

~~~~~~

Over the next few weeks, I balanced my time between Angie and Trish - Angie because I wanted to, needed to, because I was falling head over heels for her; and Trish because she needed me, and honestly, I was finding it impossible to resist her. Trish was truly a sweet, loving woman; beautiful for sure and an amazing lover; and if I hadn't met Angie, I have no doubt I could have easily and happily ended up with Trish.

But I had met Angie...And now, I felt like the ultimate heel - what I figured a cheating husband must feel like if he had any kind of a conscience. For all intents and purposes, I had become something that I loathe - a dishonest, cheating prick of a man.

III. ANGIE - THE REVELATION

On the Saturday before Angie headed to Travis, we went for dinner at my favorite steakhouse. I warned her it was an upscale place. Though there is no dress code, I know how women think...well, I do; at least, to some extent, so I intimated she might want to dress up a bit.

When I arrived to pick her up, Angie left me gob smacked. She answered the door wearing a midcalf-long, silky, contour-hugging, lightly sequined, navy-blue dress. It featured a single strap crossing over the right shoulder with the bodice hugging her ample breasts, which I could tell were braless, displaying them in a most complimentary and erotic manner; then it continued at an angle, wrapping under the left arm, leaving her sexy, left shoulder bare - enticingly beautiful. The bottom hem of the dress ran at a moderate angle from high on the right calf down to lower on the left calf - matching the angle of the bodice from the right shoulder to under the left arm. Sequins were strategically placed, running from the bodice to the hips, accenting the contours of the dress. To match the sequins, she was wearing a diamond-look, choker necklace with a pendant featuring a vertical row of small, costume diamonds; this was accessorized by matching pendant earrings. Her long, lustrous, blond hair was gathered in a complimentary jeweled clasp and her gathered mane was draped over her left breast.

She would not have looked out of place at the Oscars, and could have stolen the show. In fact, at that moment, an image of Blake Lively, in such a dress, flashed in my mind - and it was not a frivolous comparison.

Angie saw my look and flashed her broad, bright smile, "I see you approve."

"I would kiss you, but I don't want to mess up anything. You are...a symphony of beauty...a picture of perfection in feminine form."

"Matthew, were you practicing before you got here, or did you just come up with that? That's about the loveliest compliment, and most romantic thing I've ever heard. Thank you."

"No practice involved, just reacting to the inspiration before me."

"Okay, stop. You're going to have me crying and mess up my mascara, which I never wear, by the way. I about put my eye out, trying to put it on," she laughed.

"Oh, and sorry about the heels, but have to have them with this dress."

"It bothers me not in the least. I don't care if you tower over me. You know how tall I'll feel with you next to me. Every man in that restaurant is going to envy me. And I mean that."

"Stop it! Let's get going. Oh and just this once, top up," she grinned.

I smiled and nodded as we headed to the car.

When we arrived at the restaurant, the maître de, who is familiar with me, and I know recognizes me on sight, but who has never paid overly much attention to me, went out of his way, fawning over us, personally seeing us to our table; something he had never done for me in the past with any of my other dates.

And I kid you not, as we were escorted through the restaurant to the back and to a window seat with a view of the mountains, it was like a breeze swept through the restaurant, turning male and female heads in waves, as we walked by.

It really embarrasses me when people stare at me like that...

We enjoyed a fabulous meal, and Angie, bless her heart - though proper, still didn't hesitate to enjoy her food. I was lucky I didn't stab myself in the face with my fork, so distracted was I by her beauty. She really was stunning-looking.

After dinner, we returned to Angie's; and after she changed, we settled in the back yard under the oak tree to have a couple beers. It was a lovely night with the lightest breeze.

I don't know if it was just how gorgeous she looked that night, or if it was just time, but as we were engaged in casual conversation, I blurted out:

"Angie, I am deeply in love with you, completely gone for you."

She smiled, "I know that, silly. I just wasn't sure if you realized it yourself, yet."

"Honestly," I replied, "I think I was already gone for you by our second date."

"Well, honey, it should be no secret to you, that I am completely in love with you, have been from the beginning. When we made love the first time, I already felt that you were my future, that I had met you for a reason. I had been so lost since James passed, and the moment in that parking lot, when you rescued me, even then, I found myself drawn to you. But you know, I didn't get your phone number, so if you hadn't gotten arrested, I may have never heard from you again." Then she laughed, "I guess if it wasn't for your penchant for bully bashing, we might never have gotten together."

To say it was an amazing night, would not be an overstatement. But in the end, it only served to remind me of my dilemma, my predicament, and the impending implosion that was going to take place in my personal life if I didn't find a way to extricate myself from my relationship with Trish.

IV. TRISH - THE CAMPING TRIP

When Angie was to go to Travis to take care of her storage shipment and other issues, she would be gone Thursday through Sunday. I took advantage of that to take Trish camping. She had been after me for that since our second date.

While there was no denying I had strong feelings for Trish, and almost certainly felt love for her, I wasn't 'in love' with her. With Angie, there was no doubt. I had never felt this way about any woman before, and now that I knew she felt the same, I was determined to end things with Trish.

The 'how' was the only problem. Of course, it didn't matter how; I just had to.

I got my older-model, 2014 GMC Sierra, crew cab, 4wd truck out of the garage, checked it over, cleaned it up and got it ready. I hadn't driven it in months. I bought it last year when I bought this house, to use for transporting building supplies, landscaping materials and such. Plus, if I wanted or needed to go anywhere off paved roads, my car was not practical.

Trish got off work early on Friday, and I picked her up and all her camping gear - she had a tent and everything we would need. Even with the early start, by the time we got to our campsite, the sun was already low in the sky. We quickly got set up. If it hadn't been for Trish, I'm not sure I would have ever gotten the tent figured out. She explained they'd had the tent since her son was young and that she had helped put it up a dozen times.

Once we were set up, we got out our picnic meal and chowed down. We had both worked up an appetite. After a pleasant evening, we agreed to call it an early night. We planned on doing a lot of hiking the next day. That was the time I had chosen to break things off with Trish.

Just as we were getting ready to head for the tent, we were interrupted.

I heard them before I saw them, footsteps crunching on the gravel as they came up the road, the beam of a flashlight dancing ahead of them. My first thought was that it was a couple hikers, but quickly thought, "It's dark, it's late." The hair on the back of my neck stood up.

When they came into the light of our LED lantern, I saw the two younger men had no backpacks, no water, and they looked a little rough - not quite right. I stood, and instinctively started walking towards them, closing the distance between us, and moving away from Trish, who was standing by the tent. I greeted them real friendly-like.

"Hey fellas, you lost. Maybe I can help," I said, walking up like I was going to shake their hands.

At about two yards away, before I could get any closer, the taller of the two, whipped a handgun from behind his back, "Stop right there. We want your money and your truck."

"My wallet and her purse are in the truck. The keys are on the table, there," I quickly replied, sounding scared and nervous, and pointed to the table (They were actually in my pocket).

His partner pointed his flashlight at the table, and the gunman turned to look for the keys. As he did so, he moved his gun hand with his body just enough. It gave me the opening I needed and probably the only opportunity I would get. I lunged at him, pushing off hard with my legs, plowing into him with my right shoulder and grabbing at his gun hand with both of mine. As he flew off his feet, the gun went off, and we crashed to the ground.

"OOPH!" I heard his partner gasp. At the same time, the breath shot out of the gunman in a big "whoosh" as I landed on him. I bent his wrist back hard. The gun went off again, firing aimlessly in the air. I grabbed the barrel of the gun and ripped backwards, breaking the man's trigger finger. He screamed and the gun discharged again. I pulled the gun loose and stood. He grasped his hand, and eyes big, looked where his partner was standing.

The shorter man, who had been holding the flashlight, dropped it, and clutched at his chest with both hands. He was white as a ghost, and blood was foaming from his nose and mouth.

"I'm, I'm shot," he gurgled, then pitched forward, falling on his face, coughing and wheezing.

Holding the gun on the first man, I walked over to the injured man, bent down and rolled him over. He was gasping for air and foaming at the mouth. I could hear the air gurgling in and out of his left lung - a sucking wound. I had seen something about those on tv at some time. I doubted he was going to make it, but I would try to help. I knew I needed to seal the hole in his lung.

The gunman was sitting on the ground propped up on one arm, legs splayed out in front of him, damaged hand clutched to his chest, "I shot Frank...I shot Frank..."

He was no threat. I handed the gun to Trish, who was still frozen to the spot where she had been standing when the men came into our campsite. I carefully placed the gun in her hand. I didn't put her finger on the trigger.

"Just keep this pointed at him."

I found a plastic freezer bag and went to the wounded man. I started ripping open his shirt, but quickly realized he was gone. He was no longer breathing. His eyes were open, but his pupils were big and fixed. I went and got the gun from Trish, and motioned to the gunmen to get up.

I got him tied up then sat him, leaning against a tree. As I finished, I heard what sounded like a truck, it's headlights flashing through the trees as it rounded the bend. Two guys got out and cautiously approached, each with flashlights.

"They tried to rob us. I wrestled for the gun, and this guy shot his partner. He's dead. We're okay. No cell reception. We need cops, an EMT and a coroner," I fired in quick succession.

"You're all okay?" the one guy verified.

"Yeah, if you could just get help coming..."

The first guy turned to the driver, "Jake, you go get help. I'll stay with these folks. Tell the families to just sit tight, that everything is okay."

He walked over and introduced himself, "I'm Jared; we heard the gunshots. What can I do?"

"I'm Matt, thanks. Keep an eye on this guy. He's okay, just a broken finger, but if he tries to scat, you can use this on him, or just kick him in the head. I need to see about my girlfriend."

"You got it, Matt. If he twitches..." he took the offered gun and shot the guy a look.

Trish was white, and shaking, arms clinched tight around her chest. I went up and wrapped her up, and just held her. I realized I was shaking, too - adrenalin. I've been in fights where I don't think my heartrate went up any more than required by the exertion, but this was different. At this moment, If I was alone, I think I might have broken down.

As I held Trish, I softly spoke in her ear, "It's over now. Help is coming. You're okay. I'm okay."

Though it was still warm enough, Trish was cool to the touch - shock, maybe. I got a blanket, wrapped her up and sat her in a camping chair.

Almost in a whisper, she finally spoke. "That man, he's dead?" I nodded. "You could have...I could have..."

"But we didn't. We're okay. It's over, honey."

I was kneeling beside her chair and she turned and wrapped me up. I threw my arms around her and hugged her to me. She broke down, sobbing.

I heard, "My hand hurts real bad."

Jared immediately responded, "Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit!"

I liked Jared.

Jared's friend returned in about twenty minutes, followed by park rangers. Shortly, county sheriffs and EMT's arrived. The coroner showed up about the time we were finishing all of our statements. Once the crime scene was cleared, they gave us permission to pack up. Jared and Jake helped me pack. I had put Trish in the cab of the truck. She was out of it.

It was close to midnight when we headed out, and since my house was closest, I drove us there and got Trish inside.

She was still a little cold and I suggested a warm shower. She nodded and indicated she could handle it. I went and got her overnight satchel from the truck. When I returned to the bathroom, Trish was standing nude in the shower, adjusting the water temp. Damn, what a good-looking woman.