All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 20'

by Kveldulf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lorru010lorru010about 9 years ago
great stuff as usual. keep it coming please

Can't wait for either weekends

TootsallTootsallabout 9 years ago
Great Story.

I read it through from start to Ch. 20 before going back and reading the comments to date as well as voting on each chapter. While I agree with concerns about Mark's selfishness in using his apparent concern for the emotional well-being of each as an excuse to keep them both on a string, he has another characteristic that I am finding annoying. That is, he asks them (either one) for something and they initially demure. After a bit they agree to give him what he wants and suddenly he "gets cold feet". Enough, already! Mark, either grow up or stop and think before you open your mouth. Maybe his wife wasn't so far off base after all in dumping him (for immature behaviour?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looking forward

to the next installment!

KveldulfKveldulfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I apologize for the continuing delay

I have received a few very nice feedback submissions asking about CH21 of Tale of Two Paramours. I am grateful that people want to continue reading the story.

In mid-April, the hard drive on my laptop failed. I lost several stories, including Chapters 21, 22, and 23 of Tale of Two Paramours. I had been in final revisions for Chapters 21 & 22 and had finished the draft of 23. I had not backed up any of them yet (along with some other writing on which I had been working). Luckily, I did not lose my outline for the story - I had it on a USB drive.

Over the last six or seven weeks, I have been trying to replicate the lost chapters, but it is not going well. I have written and rewritten Chapter 21 several times, and it just is not right. I am quite discouraged by this, and for the first time since I started writing fiction again, I am experiencing horrible writer's block. I am sorry to say that I believe the release of Chapter 21 will continue to be delayed, as I suspect it would be best for me to step away from it completely for a couple of weeks. Again, I apologize.

trent_treschmantrent_treschmanalmost 9 years ago
Worth Waiting

Thanks for the update on chapter 21, though I am sorry to read that you lost your computer. I hope your writer's block abates soon. This is my favorite series going, so I will wait patiently to see where you take our characters next. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good luck with the writers block

Sorry to hear about the computer dying and the lost work. Writers block is part of the process. I am sure it will pass. Will await to see how this story evolves. This is the only series on literotica I actually follow. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Series Ever

Currently on second Rerun of the series. although CH17 is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a great story, yet another jewel left to die... so sad

A shame that this has been left for nearly two years. One of the things I don't like about LIT is when this happens. Reminds me of Amy's Eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Characters coming to life....

This is a well written story. The characters are real and engaging. I really encourage you to finish the story. So many fans want to see how the story of Mark and his two paramours turns out.

lorru010lorru010over 6 years ago
Are you back kveldulf?

Noticed that your profile was modified on Jan 12. I really do hope you finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous