A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
642 Followers

Jessi let out a kind of high pitched moan that suddenly transformed into the loudest scream I had ever heard from her. Her body tensed for a few seconds, then relaxed again for a few more seconds before starting the cycle again. I am not sure how many times the cycle repeated, but the young blonde yelped through each of them. And during it all, her hand was crushing my hand against her right breast.

"Fuck me," she whispered when she was able to speak again.

"You sure?" I asked, worried she might be sore after what I was sure had been a series of orgasms.

"Fuck yes," she grinned.

I moved up and slid the tip of my penis up to the red heart of her panties, which was again covering her pussy. While I pushing my erection against the thin material, I used my left hand to move a strand of damp hair from her forehead. She was still holding my right hand to her right breast.

"You look so fucking beautiful after you have come," I told her, noting how the flush of her face contrasted with her pink sweater, which was damp like her hair, and her makeup, which was smeared or starting to run.

"I love you," she said, reaching up to touch my face and letting go of my hand in the process.

"I love you," I told her as I moved my hand away from her breast.

I then slid that hand down, grabbed the bottom of her sweater, and moved it up so I could see her chest. The marks on her left breast were still a dark red, although I was sure they would be purple soon. The new marks on her right breast were a bright red. I did not think they would be as pronounced as the bruises on her left, but I knew they would turn to bruises.

"Don't look at them that way," she told me, shaking her head. "And thank you for making them match. Now fuck me."

I did not immediately do as she asked. Instead, I leaned down to kiss and lick first the left nipple, then the right. Jessi moaned, and then her hands were back in my hair.

"Bite them," she gasped. "Bite them while you ram your cock inside of me."

I did not hesitate like I had before. I took her right nipple between my teeth and bit it lightly even as I reached down and moved her panties aside. I then just as lightly bit her left nipple while pushing my shaft inside of her. She was still well lubricated, but also very tight, and it took some effort to bury all of me in her.

"Fuck I feel full," she moaned. "And pinch and pull my nipples."

With my left hand holding me up, I started moving in and out of the clinging tightness of her vagina as my right hand tortured her nipples. I pinched and pulled one, twisting it as I did so, then released it after a few seconds. Jessi held her breath while her nipple was in my grasp, then she released it with a moan when I let go. I did the same to the other, and again Jessi held her breath until I let go, then she moaned.

I knelt upright, still pumping in and out of her somewhat less viselike pussy, but I now took a nipple in each hand and pulled them both up toward me, stretching her breasts up as I did so. Jessi responded by arching her back and yelling, "Of fuck!" several times, then grunting when I let go.

Worried that the combination of her even tighter than normal grip on me, the feel of her panties rubbing on me, and the excitement of the situation was going to lead to me finishing before my young lover, I started to slow down my thrusting as well as changing from pulling Jessi's nipples to rubbing her breasts. The blonde was having none of it, however.

"Don't slow down," she groaned. "And keep torturing my tits. Please."

"I am too close," I told her. "I want you to come again."

"I will," she moaned. "Just don't slow down and don't stop pulling on my fucking nips."

I grunted my assent, then pinched both of her small nipples before pulling them, again stretching her breasts up.

"Fuck," she growled, her wild eyes locked on mine. "Don't let go until I come."

I nodded, but I did not think it was going to be an issue. My own orgasm could not be more than a few seconds away, and I did not think Jessi was close.

"I cannot hold back any longer," I warned her.

"You're going to fill my cunt with cum?" Jessi asked, her still wild looking eyes staring up at me.

"Yes," I said, trying to save my breath, of which I was in decreasing supply.

"Say it," the blonde whined as she ran her hands up my arms.

"I am going to fill your cunt with my cum," I told her, then I pulled a little harder on each nipple.

"Am I your slut?" she moaned, mouth open, body quivering.

"You are my slut," I told her as I exploded inside her. "You are my fucking slut to fuck like a trashy little whore."

"FUCK I'M COMING!" the blonde yelled, her eyes losing their focus as her body went rigid beneath me and her vagina spasmed around my softening penis.

As she said it, I released her nipples, which resulted in Jessi giving a small shriek even in the midst of what looked to be an intense orgasm. I held myself above her on shaking arms, sweat rolling down my face, enjoying the feel of myself shrinking inside her.

"That was incredible," Jessi told me, a small smile on her pretty face.

"For me too," I said, returning her smile. "The feel of the panties against me was fantastic. I almost finished too soon.

"And what about what you were doing to my tits?" the blonde asked, a somewhat concerned look on her face. "Was that okay?"

"I was worried about it," I confessed. "But it was also very arousing, that you wanted me to do it."

"You've done it before," she pointed out.

"Not as much, and I was already worried about hurting you."

"It did hurt, but that's part of what made it feel so good."

I shook my head, not really understanding Jessi, or why I went along with some of the things she asked me to do, but I was glad that she was happy.

"Can we snuggle now?" Jessi asked, and I realized that she was asking me to get off of her.

I pulled out of her and rolled over. Jessi immediately sat up and peeled off the sweater. As she tossed it beside the bed, I noticed that she was wearing the rose pendant necklace that I had given to her the day before. Before I could say anything, she turned on her side, her back to me. I snuggled up against her and began rubbing her, my hand moving slowly from below her hip up to her shoulders, tracing the shape of her as I went. The blonde sighed and pushed her back closer against my chest.

"You are wearing your necklace," I pointed out as I rubbed her.

"Yeppers," she replied. "Like I said, this 'me' is what you should've gotten for Valentine's Day, and it felt right to wear what you got me, both the necklace and the sweater."

After I did not reply, Jessi said, "You did like your present, right?"

"Yes I did," I told her.

"And I liked what you did with your present," my young blonde lover giggled, pushing her bottom against my groin.

Thinking about what we had just done brought a question to my mind about what had happened while I had been performing cunnilingus on her.

"When I was licking you, what happened during that last orgasm? It seemed like multiples, but then the last one seemed like multiples within a multiple."

"I don't know," Jessi said, a drowsy quality to her voice. "It was three that hit one after another, then it turned into some kind of wave function with a very short period but high amplitude, like someone was trying to squeeze a bunch of intense orgasms into a very short period of time."

"I see," I told her, but in truth I was trying to remember enough about wave functions to understand what she was trying to say.

"It was very nice," she murmured. "You always give me the best orgasms. I think I'd love you even if you didn't, but it sure is a nice perk."

Jessi did not say anything else, and within a few seconds her breathing slowed and became more regular. Sleep alluded me for some time, however, as I thought about everything that had transpired since we had arrived at the cabin, including that I had purposely bruised Jessi's right breast, despite my prior statement that I would not do that.

***

For the second day in a row, I woke to light streaming in through the curtains and the smell of bacon and eggs. I pushed myself to a sitting position and checked the time on my phone, which was on the nightstand by the bed. I was surprised to see it was nearly 10:00am.

"Good morning, sexy," a voice said from the doorway, and I looked over to see Jessi standing there. Unlike the day before, she was dressed, after a fashion. She wore my Metallica t-shirt that she had worn for a little while the prior day and a pair of white lace panties I had not seen before. Her face was clean and her hair free of pink streaks, and I figured she must have already showered.

"How long have you been up," I asked, getting to my feet and realizing I was still naked from the night before.

"Less than two hours," she told me. "Breakfast is ready. You might want to at least wash your face first, though. You have pink makeup all over it."

The blonde then turned and exited the room. Shaking my head, I picked up my sweats and pulled them on as I was on my way to bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I took a quick look at my face and saw what Jessi meant. Her pink lipstick evidently had smeared all over my face while we were kissing. I shook my head again, then went and urinated. When I was done, I washed my hands then grabbed a wash cloth and started cleaning my face. After that, I walked back into the bedroom, pulled on a t-shirt, and went to join Jessi out in the kitchen area.

"It's bacon and eggs again," Jessi grinned from where she sat at the small table. "I thought about making oatmeal, but I wanted bacon, and I figured I might as well use up the eggs anyway."

"It smells delicious," I said, sitting down and starting to eat.

"Thanks. Oh, and look. I can eat the bacon."

Jessi took a deliberate bite of the bacon, chewed it for several seconds, then swallowed.

"It scratches just a little going down, but otherwise it's okay. And I can talk okay, and I've only had two cough drops today."

"It does not look very good," I told her, taking a hard look at the now dark purple bruises on her neck.

"But it feels much better," the blonde shrugged. "Now, I wouldn't go trying to swallow a cock for a bit, that may be too much, but food's okay."

"You are crazy sometimes, honey," I said as she smiled at me.

"Just for you," she laughed. "Oh, wait, you're right. I'm just crazy. I get those mixed up sometimes."

"You are definitely one of a kind," I chuckled.

"That's good for you," the blonde said. "You could only handle one of me."

I gave her an exaggerated nod and smiled, and she winked at me. When then ate in silence for a few seconds, although I kept looking up and catching her staring at me while she munched on bacon. I did not worry about it too much, though. I was used to Jessi's stares, and this one was by far less intense than most.

"Was last night too much for you?" my young lover asked when I was done with my food.

"I am tired," I admitted. "I cannot believe I slept almost two hours longer than you did."

"I didn't mean like that," Jessi laughed. "I meant with what we did. It ended up being a bit rougher than I thought it would be, and I know that's where I took it, so I wanted to make sure it was okay."

"Oh, sorry," I said, laughing as well. "I am feeling bad about any bruising you are going to have, you know, on your breast."

"You mean making the right match the left?" she asked, giving me a wicked smile. "I wanted that."

"I still feel bad about it."

"You shouldn't," Jessi admonished. "But since you do, I'll keep that in mind as long as you keep in mind that I don't mind a little bruising since I like the rough stuff and the bruises can be a nice reminder of that."

"That sounds fair," I agreed. "But that reminds me that you earlier said that I had bruised your, um, pussy once."

"I said you bruised my cunt," the blonde corrected me. "And it's happened more than once, although it's not something I mind. I was just saying if you want normal, that ain't normal."

"But that's been the only bruising, until now?"

"That you've noticed," Jessi shrugged. "I've had small bruises elsewhere, but they tend to fade pretty quickly. These probably will stick around for a bit this time."

"If we are going to keep being rough enough to bruise you, then you need to tell me when it's too rough," I said, as my thoughts were clearly not as cavalier as hers regarding her bruises.

"I will the first time that happens, sweetie," Jessi said, the wicked grin back on her face. "So far, you haven't even come close."

The blonde stood then leaned across the table and kissed me. And as we kissed, I decided not to voice any of my concerns or objections, at least not then. It was obvious to me that Jessi was in a very good mood, so I decided it would be best to not do something that was quite likely to lead to an argument.

"Why don't you go take a shower, Mark," Jessi suggested after she had sat back down. "I'll finish cleaning up. I already packed and I have the food and stuff we brought ready to go too."

"You trying to hurry us out of here?" I asked her, standing up.

"Nopers," she replied. "Just full of energy this morning. I think it was the awesome fucking I received last night. Oh, and maybe the one in the snow too. That was fucking intense."

"It was fucking cold," I said, shaking my head.

"You should've been the one naked with your ass in the snow," she chuckled. "That was cold. But, I still came, so I guess I liked it. Either that, or I am just a fucked up little slut."

I opened my mouth to object to her characterization, but Jessi cut me off.

"I'm really happy right now, Mark. Don't overthink shit and fuck it up, okay?"

"Okay," I responded, giving her what I hoped was a reassuring smile. "Sorry."

"Just go take a shower," she told me. "The girl you fucked last night must've been super horny because I can still smell her on you."

With another shake of my head, I left the small kitchen and headed to the bedroom. I grabbed clean clothes from my bag and went into the bathroom. While brushing my teeth and waiting for the water to heat up, I struggled with the growing feeling that the drive home might be a long one with Jessi in such a mood. Sure, I was glad to see her so happy, but a happy Jessi tended to be much more chatty, and almost as inappropriate, as an angry Jessi.

I took about twenty minutes in the shower, as my muscles were a little stiff from all the activity over the weekend. When I got out of the shower, I toweled my hair dry and was trying to decide whether to bother shaving when I heard Jessi call my name.

"Mark, can you come into the bedroom, please?"

"Just a minute," I replied, wrapping my towel around my waist and tucking it in before I walked into the bedroom.

Just as the night before when the emergence of Jessi in pink had rendered me speechless, her appearance now did the same. And this time, I did not quite know where to look first. I had never expected to see anything like what I was seeing in front of me.

Instead of her almost straight, shoulder length blonde hair, Jessi was wearing a long, curly, silver wig, on top of which was perched a furry white halo. Her pretty face was unadorned with makeup other than bright silver lipstick and eyeshadow. A white lace choker, probably almost two inches wide, covered the bruises on her neck while white feathery wings protruded above shoulders bare save for the straps of a white bra. The bra was made of lace, like the choker, and it pushed Jessi's breasts up and together to create a surprising amount of cleavage-Jessi's breasts were a nice size to complement her frame and were perfectly shaped, but they did not lend themselves to a large expanse of cleavage. Somehow, the bra she was wearing had changed that.

My eyes had paused on Jessi's unexpected display of cleavage for some time, especially since the bra revealed some purple marks on her left breast and darkening red marks on her right. I then forced myself to look lower, noting a white garter belt and white lace panties, which were a relatively modest cut, at least for my young lover (they were the same ones that she had been wearing at breakfast, I realized). The garter belt attached to white stockings that nicely encased her slender legs. Finally, she was wearing white stiletto heels that looked to be four to five inches high and were the highest heeled shoes that I had ever seen on Jessi.

"You look beautiful," I said after several seconds, and Jessi beamed at me.

"You've been dealing with a bitchy little brat most of the weekend, so I thought you should get an angel at least once before it was over."

"How are the wings staying on?" I asked, not sure why I had voiced that particular question out of all the questions that were swirling around in my mind.

"I'm an angel, silly," she laughed, then she leaned forward and shook her wings (which also caused her barely contained breasts to sway as well). "They're growing out of my back."

Suddenly wanting nothing more than to kiss the beautiful young woman in front of me, I crossed the couple of yards between us and took her waist in my hands. However, when I leaned down to kiss her, she put her hand to my lips.

"This is really cheap lipstick, Mark," she whispered. "I want it to get all over your cock, not your lips."

"Did you bring all this?" I asked her.

"Everything but the panties," she replied, her eyes locked on mine with that intensity I had come to expect. "I got those yesterday. I was planning to not be wearing any with this, but at that point I thought I'd want you to fuck me in this."

"You don't want me to fuck you?"

"Nope. I want to worship your cock. Nothing else," she replied, and the grin on her face was not one that I would have associated with an angel.

"Will it be okay," I inquired.

"I already told you I couldn't take a dick down my throat right now, but I don't have to do that to worship your cock."

I nodded, then licked my lips, trying to restore moisture to them as well as to my suddenly dry mouth. Jessi, that wicked smile of hers still on her face, sunk to her knees in front of me. Maintaining eye contact, she removed the towel around my waist, letting it drop to the floor. She then slowly took the head of my erection between her silver lips before swirling her small, pink tongue all around it. Groaning, I ran my fingers through the silver wig, forgetting for a moment that it was not her hair. The silky feel of it was both disconcerting and arousing in a way I could not have explained.

Stopping her tongue bath of the crown of my penis, Jessi slid her lips down my shaft until it was about half inside her mouth. She then clamped her lips around me with more force than I had expected. After a few seconds, she relaxed her mouth and slid her now slightly less silvery lips back up to the first inch or so of me. A ring of glittery silver lipstick encircled my penis about halfway down its length.

"That is fucking sexy as hell, honey," I grinned, and Jessi's eyes sparkled.

She spent a few more seconds sucking hard on the head, then she moved back down until her lips were just against the ring she had left before. She then clamped her lips around me again. However, when she was done, she did not slide them all the way up this time. Instead, she moved about half an inch up the shaft and repeated the process. Before long, there were a series of increasingly faint silver rings from halfway down my penis to just below the head of it.

The blonde next pulled her lips off of me and started running her tongue all over the exposed head, the only flesh colored part left on that half of my penis. When it was glistening, she began pressing hard kisses against it, leaving silver smudges behind with each one. Soon, the entire tip of my shaft was silver as well.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
642 Followers