A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"I can take your suitcase out for you," I told her after she had put her wadded up underwear in its front pocket.

"If you want," she shrugged, her eyes not meeting mine.

I opened the cabin's door, then picked up her suitcase and mine. Jessi, her small bag in one hand and her purse over the other shoulder, followed. She waited by the passenger door while I put the bags on the ground, unlocked the trunk, then stowed them.

"I'm just going to check the cabin once more," I told her, to which she gave me a slight smile that did not at all reach her eyes.

With a sigh, I went back to the cabin and walked around the interior, looking for anything we might have left. I did not see anything, but I did find myself standing by the huge rock fireplace and staring at the place on the floor where I had roughly taken Jessi as a slave girl and then, later, made slow, passionate love to her. I was bothered by the fact that I did not like the second memory as much more than the first as I thought I should have.

On my way out, I saw that Jessi's roses were still on the counter. I grabbed them and took them out to the car.

"We forgot these," I told her when I got in the car, holding the vase with flowers out to her.

"Can you put them in the back?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

I got back out and carefully placed the roses on the floor in front of the backseat. When I sat back down in my seat, Jessi was staring out the passenger window.

***

For over the first half of the ride home, Jessi was silent. At first, I would glance at her from time to time, making sure she was okay, but she never turned her face away from the window. However, as she was not looking at me, after a while I decided to avoid looking her way. Yet every so often, I would take a peak down at her crotch. The fact that she was not wearing panties beneath her jeans was a thought I could not get out of my head, even though I knew I should since there was no reason to expect anything else would happen that day. Not only was I probably physically unable to perform, given the number of times I had climaxed and the nature of my last climax, Jessi's silence and body language were making it clear that she would probably not welcome any advance.

Just before we reached the divided highway, Jessi's asked if we could stop at a small convenience store at the intersection with the highway and get a soda. I agreed, and a few seconds later I was pulling into the parking lot.

"Will you go in and get me one?" she asked, giving me that slight smile that was not a real smile.

"What are you going to do for me?" I teased, hoping to pull her out of her funk. The blonde just looked at me, then shrugged.

"Give you head, I guess," she said. "We both know that all I'm worth is a mouth and cunt to fuck, and right now I can't even do the mouth part as well as normal. I'll do my best, though. I told you before that I wouldn't ever tell you to take care of it yourself again."

"Geeze, Jessi," I responded, staring at her dull eyes. "I was joking. I would never expect you to do that just for going and getting you a soda. And you are worth a lot more than what you said."

"Not worth enough for you to try to meet me part way."

"That is what I am trying to do," I contended, not sure from where her belief that I was not willing to meet her part way was coming.

"Yeah, I guess," she said, shrugging her shoulders again.

Wanting to get away from the conversation before it became out of hand, I exited the car, went into the store, and purchased a soda for Jessi and water for myself. When I returned to the car, Jessi had taken off her seatbelt.

"Do you need to go in?" I asked her when I sat down in my seat.

"No. I can't blow you with the seatbelt on."

"Jessi, just take your soda. I really was kidding."

The young blonde stared at me until I could not stand it any longer. I put her soda in one of the cup holders between us and the water in the other. Then I started the car, put it in reverse, and backed out of the parking spot. Jessi still had not buckled her seatbelt.

"You should buckle up," I said as I put the car in drive and headed toward the exit from the store's parking lot. It was not until we were about to merge onto the highway, however, that she put on her seatbelt.

"So, I'm not even worth receiving head from, is that it?" she said after a few minutes.

"Even if I thought it would be right to make, or let, you suck me off for getting you a soda, especially considering the mood you are in right now, I could not physically respond," I told her without looking her way.

"Do you prefer her so much?"

"What?" I asked, looking at Jessi this time.

"Big Tits," she explained. "All I did was refer to her, and you were gone from me."

"Jessi, please," I said, returning my eyes to the road. "You withdrew from me."

"Because you stopped talking to me after I brought her up. I was just protecting myself."

"I did not really think about her all weekend," I said, glancing at the blonde again. "And even after she came up, I was thinking about you. I just did not know how to respond to the things about which we were talking, and I was considering what I could say when you decided to take a shower. Then you withdrew."

"To protect myself," she repeated. "It's not easy for me to tell you anything that bothers me about the way you act, both because of how I feel about you and because I'm afraid you'll leave me. When you didn't say anything after I told you I thought you worried too much, I felt like you didn't care about my concerns."

"I do care, Jessi," I tried to assure her. "I am just not sure I can stop worrying about you and about whether what we do together is really good for you. I feel like I am taking advantage of you both physically and emotionally."

"I told you Mark, fucking is what I'm good for. I know that. And I even fail at that, because I'm only a two-hole slut."

"Please don't say thing like that about yourself. You are not..."

"Does she take it up the ass?" Jessi interrupted.

"I'm not going to talk about this," I told her, trying to put a firm edge to my voice.

"You've fucked her ass, haven't you?"

"That is not something..."

"Of course you have," she sighed. "The only thing I've given you that she hasn't is a threesome, and I fucked that up too."

"No, that was definitely on me," I told her. "I fucked that up."

Jessi did not respond, and we drove several miles in silence.

"I don't know how to stop loving you," the blonde said without preamble. "I know I should, because fucked up sluts like me aren't the girls guys love, and I know that. But I can't stop it."

"Jessi, I do love you," I told her, splitting my time between looking at her and watching the road.

"Not enough," she responded, her tone devoid of any sign of emotion.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers