A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette moaned around my tongue, then her body vibrated against me as small squeaks and rhythmic contractions of her vagina around my fingers betrayed her climax.

"Did my slut come just from my fingers being shoved inside of her?"

"Yes, Sir," she moaned, nodding even as her orgasm subsided.

"What made you so ready? The bondage or the cock worship?'

"Both, Mark," Jessika grinned, her mouth seeking mine.

I pushed her back, not enough to make her fall but enough to give me room, and climbed to my feet, pulling up my pants once I had done so.

"You do not think we are done, do you slut?"

"Um, no, Sir?" she replied, but I heard the question in her tone.

I reached down, grabbed her collar, and pulled her to her feet. Unlike what Jessi probably would have done, Jessika did not resist, struggling to her feet as soon as she felt the pull on her collar. And I was happy about that. I had no desire to be as rough with my brunette lover as her blonde counterpart brought out in me.

Using her collar, I led Jessika to my bedroom. Once we were sufficiently close to the bed, I grabbed her and threw her onto it. She landed on her side but quickly moved so that she was lying face down, her knees under her so that her round behind was in the air.

I smiled to myself as I pulled off my clothes. Jessika, without being told, had maneuvered into the position I was going to tell her to assume. It was another sign that my brunette lover and I were on the same page, at least mostly. That emboldened me to go to my dresser and retrieve the flogger that had come with the collar and cuff set.

Without warning Jessika, I brought the flogger down on her bare buttocks. My lover's curvy body jumped, and she whimpered at the first stroke, but soon she was moaning and pushing her derriere up at me.

"You like that, slut?"

"Fuck yes," she cried, before adding, "Sir!"

"Maybe I should whip your back too," I told her before landing three quick strokes of the flogger on it. The first made her shudder and another whimper replaced her moans for a moment, but they returned on the second and third strokes.

"You like that too?"

"Yes, Sir. Maybe you should try it on my tits."

"Maybe I should. Turn over, bitch."

Jessika did not say anything; she just rolled over onto her back and looked at me. Her breasts, always prominent, seemed even more so with her hands locked behind her neck. While I looked at her, the brunette smiled and spread her legs wide, showing me her glistening labia.

"You may not want to do that, Jessika," I warned her, running the strands of the flogger from between her breasts and down her now quivering abdomen to her loins. "You might get your pussy whipped."

"Sir can whip whatever he wants. His slut is helplessly bound."

For a moment I thought about pointing out that her legs were not bound, but instead I decided to do something about that. Again, I went to the dresser, this time retrieving the ankle cuffs that matched her collar. After I attached them to her trembling ankles, I pulled the nylon straps from under the bed and hooked each cuff to one. I then pulled the adjustment until I knew she would not be able to close her legs.

"Sit up," I told her, helping her by pulling on her collar when she struggled to follow my command.

After giving her lips and each nipple a quick kiss, I unhooked her hands from the collar and told her to lie back and spread her arms to each side. I repeated what I had done with her ankle cuffs, strapping her arms down and making sure they remained spread wide.

"How do you like being strapped down spread eagle, slut?" I asked as I went back to dragging the strands of the flogger along her torsos and loins.

"If Sir would check my cunt, he would see how much I like it," Jessika suggested, her tone playful but still deferent.

"I can see from here that you are soaking my bedding," I teased her, running the flogger through her pubic hair and along her spread labia. "And look at all the juice on this."

"Are you going to talk or whip my tits and cunt, Sir?" my lover asked, a note of challenge accompanying her words.

I leaned forward, planted a kiss on her labia, then her clit. Jessika moaned and thrust her pelvis up at me, but I had other plans. I knelt up between her legs and started to flog her chest, alternating between breasts.

"God, yes," Jessika groaned, her chest rising to meet the strands of the flogger. "Please whip my tits, Sir!"

I smiled down at her, my eyes locking on her half-closed ones. But instead of doing what she asked, I brought the flogger down on her pubic mound a couple of times, then on her pussy a few more before focusing on her clit for the last several. By the time I was done, Jessika was thrashing on the bed, pulling against her restraints as animalistic grunts and moans escaped her open lips.

Figuring she was more than ready, I dropped the flogger to the side and buried my face between her legs. At first, I concentrated on the swollen folds of her labia, licking and sucking on them. Then I shoved my tongue into her sopping wet vagina, exploring it as she squirmed and whimpered.

"Please lick my clit," Jessika begged, now frantically pushing her hips up toward my mouth.

"You forgot the 'sir'."

"I don't give a shit about that right now, Mark. Just lick me, please."

I considered retrieving the flogger, but then I thought about when I had made Jessi scream. That would be even easier to do to Jessika since she was strapped down. With that thought in mind, I attacked her clitoris with my tongue, lips, and teeth.

"Fucking shit, Mark!" Jessika shrieked before squeaks drove away her words.

As he body shuddered, I continued my assault on her most sensitive spot. Within a couple of minutes, the restrained brunette was struggling against her bonds in another squeak filled climax. Again, I did not let up at all. Instead, I rammed three fingers of my left hand inside of her and mauled her breasts with the right.

"FUCK!" Jessika screamed, "too much... too much..."

I ignored her protests, and it was mere minutes later she squeaked, grunted, and whimper through an orgasm that sent violent spasms through her fettered limbs. And like before I did not let up, but it was only seconds before my lover shrieked.

"Stop, Mark," she begged. "Please stop. It's too fucking much."

I hesitated for a moment, thinking about how I wanted to hear her scream like Jessi had. Then the reality of the situation fell on me. Jessika was asking me to stop, and I was sure she meant it. With Jessi, I had started assuming she did not really mean it, since she had made that clear on more than on occasion. But this was different.

My hesitation must have worried Jessika, however, as she screamed out the word, "Red!"

Recalling that she had talked before about the "green/yellow/red" safe word system, I rushed to unclip her ankles and then her wrists. When her hands were free, Jessika pulled me into a crushing hug. For some time, I lay on top of her, feeling her body begin to relax beneath me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her once her breathing was as calm as the rest of her.

"Yeah," she groaned, releasing her grip on me. "That was..."

"Too much?"

"Only at the end. Before that, it was almost too much but amazing. Thank you for stopping."

"I should have done it earlier."

"No, it's my fault. I didn't think to use the safe word color stuff. If I had, you would've known I meant it."

"I did know," I replied. "It just took me a second to react. But then you yelled 'red' and it just fell into place."

"Yeah, but if I had told you 'yellow' when it was almost too much, you would've been prepared for it to become too much, you know?"

I nodded, Jessika smiled, and then we were kissing, our tongues battling. After a few seconds, Jessika's hand found my semi-erect shaft.

"I still want this in me," she murmured, not quite breaking our kiss as she spoke.

"We need to do something to get it ready again," I replied before rolling off her onto my back.

"What did you have in mind, Sir?" Jessika asked, sitting up.

My only answer was to slip my fingers under the leopard print collar and use it to pull her face down to my groin. I heard my brunette lover snicker, then she was planting wet kisses up and down my hardening length.

"Kisses are not enough. Suck it."

"Yes, Sir," Jessika purred before engulfing me until the tip hit the back of her throat. She gagged but held in place, her lips tight against my sensitive flesh while she applied suction.

Mere seconds elapsed before my penis was fully engorged, a fact Jessika had to notice, but she did not let up. I was on the verge of using her hair or collar to pull her off me, afraid I would climax before having a chance for vaginal sex, when she tried to take me deeper. For a heart-stopping moment, the head of my penis began to penetrate the entrance to her throat. But the next moment, Jessika gagged. With a frantic jerk, the brunette pulled her lips away, coughing.

"I'm just no good at that," she declared when the coughing passed.

"I have told you before..."

Jessika interrupted me with a kiss. I tried to resume my thought when our lips parted, but she placed a finger to mine and shook her head.

"You still need to fuck me, Sir."

"Then lie back and spread those legs, slut."

My lover grinned, then did as she was told. I moved between her legs, positioning myself to enter her, but she stopped me by holding her cuffed wrists together and pushing them up toward me.

"Shouldn't I be restrained, Sir?"

I grinned and nodded. Taking her wrists, I pushed her arms down so that her hands were on either side of her head.

"Lift your head up," I told her.

As soon as she did so, I pushed her hands behind her head and clipped the cuffs to the D-ring on the back of the collar. For a few heartbeats, we stared at each other as I groped around for the flogger. When I did not find it, I realized it must have fallen off the bed. Not wanting to get off the bed to find it, instead, I slapped Jessika's breasts several times. That broke the spell between us, and my lover moaned and wiggled under the onslaught to her bosom.

"You like having your big tits slapped, don't you slut?"

"God yes!" Jessika grunted, thrusting her chest up to meet my hands.

"Did you forget something, bitch?" I snarled, slapping her left breast hard enough to make my hand sting.

"Fuck!" Jessika screamed, eyes closed.

"What did you forget?" I demanded, slapping her left just as hard as I had the right.

The brunette's eyes flew open, and she fixed me with a wild look as she gasped out the word "Sir".

"Do not forget again, or I will whip your ass then fuck it. Do you understand, slut?"

"Fuck yes, Sir," Jessika replied. The wild look was gone from her eyes, and they were now filled with nothing but lust.

"Good. You ready to fuck?"

"What do you think, Sir?" she asked, thrusting her hips up, revealing a dark spot on my sheets. "I am dripping for you, Sir."

I reached my fingers down to her loins and quickly discovered she was not exaggerating. If anything, she was understating the situation. Her groin and inner thighs were slick with her fluid, and her pussy was completely sodden. So much so that I was easily able to slide two fingers all the way inside of her.

"Your fingers feel fantastic, Sir, but wouldn't you rather put your nice, thick, hard cock in your little slut's very, very ready cunt? Sir?"

I pulled my fingers from inside of her, marveling at the wet sound of that action as well as the juices dripping off my digits. I shifted my gaze to Jessika's face and saw that she too was looking at my hand. When she realized my eyes were on her, she shifted her gaze to me and opened her mouth wide. Taking the invitation, I pushed my drenched fingers into her warm mouth, and my incredible lover immediately licked and sucked her nectar from them.

"You are fucking hot, Jessika."

"Sir, don't you mean, 'you are fucking hot, slut'?" the brunette teased me, mischief mixing with lust in her smoking gray eyes. "Or perhaps, 'you are fucking hot, cunt'."

"Do you want your tits smacked more?"

"God yes, Sir," Jessika replied. "But can you do it while you fuck me? I need your cock so fucking bad."

"Then maybe I should just leave you here to marinate for a bit," I sneered, twisting a nipple as I spoke.

"No! Please no, Sir," she begged, her desperate eyes and writhing hips evincing her need as much as her words did.

I pondered leaving her for a few minutes, bound, helpless and alone with her need, but my need was nearly as great as hers. I rammed myself inside of her in one motion, the force of which caused her augmented chest to shake and her eyes to widen in surprise.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked. The brunette bit her bottom lip and nodded.

With deliberate pace, I began to move in and out of her. Soon Jessika began whimpering and thrusting her pelvis forward to meet me. At first, I slowed down more, but that only brought more urgency to her own movements. So, I withdrew until the head of my penis was just brushing her moist and swollen labia.

"Don't stop," Jessika pleaded, the desperate, wanton spirit back in her lustrous eyes. "Please fuck me, Mark. Fuck me hard. Please."

"You forgot something, slut," I pointed out, slipping maybe an inch inside of her warmth then pulling out again.

"Please fuck me, Sir! Please pound your cock into me until I cum all over it, Sir. Please use me as... OH FUCK!"

I did wonder what Jessika was going to beg me to use her as, but I had reached my own breaking point. I thrust my erection into her as deep as I could, held it for a second or two, then began slamming into her. My curvy brunette lover matched my pace for a few seconds before closing her eyes and losing herself in an orgasm that was unusual, at least for her. Not only did her body become almost completely still rather than shudder or shake, as she normally did, but she was also almost completely quiet as well-I only heard one small squeak from her luscious lips. But I knew from the contractions of her vagina around me, which were as strong as any I had felt with her, that she must have climaxed.

"What the fuck was that," Jessika breathed a few seconds later, her eyes open again.

"I thought you came," I replied, slowing my rhythm.

"I did, but it was like I was paralyzed, only with every nerve in my body on fire. I've felt that way before, where even the touch of sheets on my skin is too much while I am coming, but never where I just could not move."

"Did it feel good?"

"Oh yes, but weird."

"Should I stop?"

"Fuck no! Um, Sir. This slut needs more hard fucking. Please."

I traced my fingers down her cheek, and Jessika turned her head so she could kiss them.

"You are beautiful, Squeaker," I sighed, moving my hand away from her mouth and down to her flushed chest.

"Are you going to talk or fuck me, Sir?" my lover grinned, her voice taunting.

Pushing myself upright between her still outstretched legs, I began thrusting with as much force as I could. And while I did so, I slipped my free hand-the one not engaged with her breasts and nipples-between her legs and started using my thumb on her clitoris.

Jessika grunted, moaned, then snorted and gasped for air after I timed a slap to her left breast with a particularly hard and deep thrust. I did the same thing several more times, each of which was rewarded with a gasp or a grunt along with increasingly loud moans coming in-between. And when I thought my lovely paramour was on the edge of another climax, I pushed her over by pressing my thumb down against her most sensitive spot.

"OHMYFUCKINGGODYESYESYES," the brunette shrieked, or at least that is how I interpreted her vocalization. It was a string of unbroken syllables rather than individual words, and had I not known her as well as I did, I might not have even recognized the words within the stream of sound.

"Are you coming again, slut?" I growled, not letting up with either my thrusts or my thumb.

"Yes," Jessika squeaked, eyes half open.

This time, her orgasm was more normal for her, replete with full body shudders and tell-tale squeaks, but it lasted for quite a bit longer than many of hers did. I suspected that might have had something to do with the fact that I had not reduced her stimulation while she was climaxing.

"Yellow, Mark," she gasped between breaths, her half-open eyes on me.

I shook my head, but I did decrease both my rhythm and force, as well as the pressure on her clitoris. But her reprieve was short-lived. While I did not increase the tempo of my thrusting, I did make sure I sank as far in as I could go on each one. I also switched from thumb to fingers in stimulating her, as well as considerably increased that tempo.

"Yellow! Yellow!" Jessika cried, but I pushed on, prompting an explosion of expletives from Jessika's mouth as her body jumped and shook beneath me.

At first, I thought it was yet another orgasm, but then I realized she was trying to move away from the stimulation of her clitoris. Still, she had not called out 'red', so my fingers did not relent until Jessika's eyes rolled up as she climaxed again, this time with a series of short, high squeaks. But while my fingers withdrew, I continued to push myself in and out of her with long, deep strokes.

"Red," the brunette whispered, prompting me to hold myself still inside of her.

"Are you okay, Jessika?"

"Yeah. Just need a minute. Or two."

"We do not have to continue."

"No, I want you to finish. I just need a moment."

"Not sure that will be possible," I replied; I could feel myself softening inside of her. "I think I waited too long."

"Shit, I'm sorry, Mark," Jessika said, straining to lift her torso up toward me.

"No, I am sorry," I told her, reaching behind her to unhook the cuffs from the collar.

Once my brunette lover's hands were free, she pulled me into a long hug. When she let me go, I tried to slip out of her, but she crossed her legs behind me, preventing me from moving.

"Jessika..."

"Mark," she interrupted, lying back down on her back. "Just shut up and relax."

"What are you going to..."

"Shhh..."

"But..."

"Shhh..."

I licked my lips, intending to disengage myself from her, but that's when Jessika, who had started playing with her breasts moments before, pulled one up to her mouth and started licking and sucking her own nipple. She continued this for several seconds before switching to the other nipple. At the same time, she started moving her hips in a circular motion underneath me. To my surprise, my penis, which had become almost completely flaccid, began to grow firm again.

"You like what you see, Mark?" she asked, taking a break from her glistening nipples.

"Yes."

"I can feel you getting hard again inside me," the brunette purred as she pinched and pulled herself.

I just nodded, enjoying the contrast of the black and white leopard print of her collar and cuffs against her light tan skin. But I was worried that as arousing as she looked, I might not be able to achieve a full erection. So, I slipped a finger inside of her mouth.

Jessika responded immediately, sucking on it with the same enthusiasm she had applied to my penis earlier. She then preceded to do the same for each of the other fingers on that hand, then the ones on the other. By the time each finger and both thumbs had received attention from my lover's talented mouth, my erection was sufficient to pick up where I had left off after her last climax.

"Nice and slow, Sir," the brunette said, a slight wince crossing her pretty features when I began picking up speed. "My pussy has been very well fucked."