A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

Her words should have given me pause, but they had the opposite effect. I wanted more than ever to finish inside of her, and that realization brought my erection from firm enough to fully rigid. But mindful of her condition, I kept my rhythm slow and steady. I did warn her it might take some time for me to reach my own climax.

"Whatever you need, Sir," she grinned, all trace of pain gone from her face.

"You do not have to keep up with the 'sir', Jessika," I told her, which prompted a quick shake of her head.

"I am still your collard slut, Sir."

Shaking my head back at her, I reached down and ripped the velcro open. But when I tried to pull the collar away, Jessika rolled her eyes and shoved my hand away.

"I want it this way," she explained, although she did not close the collar. "All the way until you come inside me."

We held each other's gaze for a moment, then I re-fastened the velcro closure. Jessika closed her eyes and sighed before bringing her arms up in front of her.

"You want your hands restrained again too?" I asked, and the brunette nodded.

I did not clip her cuffs to her collar, however. Instead, I hooked them together, then pushed her hands up over her head. Jessika smiled, her eyes still closed. She looked fully at ease and relaxed, a contrast to the fact that her hands were fastened together and her neck was collared.

Over the next several minutes, my deliberate pace brought about a slow build up to my orgasm. And as I began to reach that point, I also started building up speed. Jessika squirmed underneath me, but she neither objected nor opened her eyes.

"I'm almost there," I announced, breaking the spell and causing my beautiful lover to moan then speak.

"Come in me, Sir. Please. Claim me as your slut."

"Not as your lover, like last night?" I asked, my breathing matching my increasing pace.

"However you want, Mark. I'm yours. All yours."

Her words brought me to a halt even as her eyes flew open in surprise. And I do not think the source of her surprise was that I had stopped. Rather, I was sure it was her own words that had shocked her.

For a moment silence lingered around us, then Jessika said, "As your slut. That's all I meant."

I nodded, not believing her but starting up again anyway. When I had reestablished the steady rhythm from before, Jessika shut her eyes. I suspected she was trying to put her words out of her mind, and I decided to do the same, fearing that thinking about it too much might cause me to lose my erection.

To keep myself aroused, I focused on Jessika's bosom. At first, I merely watched the way it quivered with each slow thrust. Then I began squeezing her breasts in my free hand, kneading the soft flesh between my fingers. My lover moaned, then reached toward me with her bound arms, running her hands up the arm with which I was supporting myself. After a couple of minutes of this, Jessika began to moan and move her hips. I took this as a cue and began moving quicker.

"God yes, fuck me faster," the brunette said, opening her eyes to stare up at me. "And fill me with your cum."

My only response was a grunt and another speed increase. This brought more moans and movement from Jessika, which pushed me more. Soon, I was driving into her as fast, albeit not nearly as hard, as I had done earlier. Within less than a minute, I was ready to explode.

"I am going to come," I announced, pushing myself as deep into her vagina as I could and held it there, feeling the wet warmth of her around me.

"Fuck, so am I. Right now."

Her words were all I needed, and I pulled her up against me in a hug, her bound arms between us, as my penis pulsed inside of her and her squeaks filled my ears.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers