A Tale of Two Sissies Pt. 02

Story Info
Two sissies enjoy different experiences on their night out.
4.3k words
4.69
9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers

Part 2 of Jennifer's and Cindy's time together. Now pull down your panties and hold your cute pink dicks and I do hope you enjoy what follows.

Jennifer and Cindy sat close in the back seat of the Prius Uber. Jennifer felt the cool vinyl seat against her bottom which was exposed by the thong she was wearing. The tiny pleated skirt she was wearing did nothing to shield her bum from the cool seat.

Cindy took Jennifer's hand. "Baby girl, two cock suckers like us are going to get laid tonight."

"Um, I always thought Tom would be my first. I mean he taught me how to suck his cock and, well, you know...."

"A virgin loves her first man. I know. I fell for my first lover but he turned out to be a real dumb son of a bitch."

"Did he beat you?"

"Oh, heaven's no. He just couldn't understand that Linda at that time knew nothing about my alternate life. He wanted me to take him to her so he could defend me."

"What happened then? I mean did he take you home?"

"No. I left him in the hotel and told him not to call me again."

"How did Linda find out about you?"

"That asshole called her and ratted me out. It was terrible but I don't want to talk about that anymore tonight. It's too upsetting."

Their driver pulled up to the Eros Club. Cindy used her phone to complete the deal and left him a generous tip. Even before the two women got out of the car, they could feel the vibe coming from the crowd inside.

Though the two sissies were about the same height, Cindy was taller in her retro platform shoes. In fact, her tight around her fat ass white elephant bell bottoms, the red sparkling spaghetti strapped top she wore, she was the epitome of the disco era.

Her make-up could have been applied by an expert, so experienced Cindy was. It was that experience that Cindy had that made Jennifer feel safe in her company.

Tastefully decorated, the club was more subdued than Jennifer had thought it would be. She had imagined a thumping bass with nearly naked faggots prancing and shaking their booties.

Club Eros was nothing of the sort. It offered excellent drinks at expensive prices, comfortable seating which offered a sense of privacy, and back rooms for more daring pleasures. The dim lighting allowed for safe passage throughout the place but was by no mean harsh.

Cindy took Jennifer to semi-circular booth where both women scooted in so that they could see and be seen. A large handsome waiter appeared and welcomed them. "What would you beautiful ladies like to drink?"

Cindy ordered for both. "White wine spritzers, please."

They sat and listened to the soft piano music playing, "Where the Boys Are".

"Where are the boys?" Jennifer asked.

"Patience, bitch," she laughed. "They'll be here soon. Now listen girl, some of those guys will be married. If you aren't looking for a long time lover, they're the best bet. They have wives to answer to."

"And what if he wants us to be a thing?"

"Sugar, if he's not married, it's up to you. If you like him and he treats you like a lady should be treated, then go for it."

"But what about Tom? I mean Tom and Cindy. What would they think?"

Cindy smiled at Jennifer. "Baby girl, Tom made you what you are today and did he not send you out with me to meet men?"

As Jennifer thought about what her friend Cindy told her, Cindy was scanning the room. She was looking for someone she knew. Cindy wanted a man this night and since Linda now knew of her proclivities, she felt free to indulge herself.

"Excuse me baby girl. I see someone I know. I'll be back."

Jennifer sat watching her new friend go up to two men. They were dressed neatly in business suits and it was obvious that they knew Cindy. Each man kissed Cindy and each man grabbed her fabulous ass as they did so.

Pointing to Jennifer, Cindy took the hands of both men and walked them over to their table. "Bill, Larry, this is my girl friend Jennifer."

"Pleased to meet you Jennifer," Larry said sitting next to her. Jennifer blushed and was only barely able to croak out, "the pleasure is mine."

Bill and Cindy whispered together all but ignoring Jennifer and Larry. "Do you come here often?" Larry asked her.

"Um, no sir. Cindy brought me here for the first time tonight."

"I didn't think you'd been here before. I'd have noticed a beautiful sissy like you."

Jennifer blushed again. "Thank you sir."

The two couples talked quietly and after several minutes, Cindy said, "we girls need to freshen up. We'll be back in a couple minutes boys. Don't you dare leave."

Taking Jennifer's hand, Cindy led her to the lady's room. "Well, jenny, how are you and Larry getting along?"

"I like him, Cindy. He's nice and sweet."

"He is and so is Bill. And by the way girlfriend, Larry has a very nice cock."

"Really? Do you think he likes me?"

Cindy chuckled. "jenny, if Larry didn't like you, he'd have left the table early on. Bill told me that he thinks Larry will ask you to go home with him."

"I can't do that. I hardly know him."

"Girl. He's not asking you to marry him. We came looking for men and these two are two of the nicest that come here. This is your chance to get a little strange cock. You don't want to disappoint Tom, do you?"

"Never. So, you think it would be alright? What should I do if wants to, you know....?"

"Fuck you?"

Jennifer nodded.

"Then let him. If Tom hasn't fucked you by now baby, he never will. Some men don't like doing that to girls like us. They're satisfied just getting their cocks sucked."

Jennifer thought that over. "Fuck it. I'm going for it."

"That's the spirit, girl. Let's get back to our gentlemen."

Jennifer slid in beside Larry who noticed her little hard dick through her thong. "I saw your sexy pussy when you walked away, baby," he whispered in her ear.

Jennifer, deciding that she would press the issue rubbed Larry's thigh up and down until she felt his cock. Squeezing the thick love muscle, she turned her face to her man.

Larry recognized the sign. Bending down, he kissed Jennifer long and passionately. Jennifer felt his tongue on her lips and opened her mouth to let it in. Together they sat kissing and feeling each other up. The couple were oblivious to the fact the Bill had escorted Cindy away to the dance floor.

When they broke their kiss, Jennifer looked around for Cindy. "She's probably dancing with Bill," Larry told her.

Even through the dim lights, Jennifer could see Cindy dancing with Bill. He had both hands of her plentiful buttocks and she had both hands around his neck. "Don't they look good together? Bill likes Cindy a lot. She's all he talks about when his wife isn't near by."

"He's married?"

"Yes baby. So am I. Does that bother you?"

"Cindy told me married men were less of a problem because they were married. Are you going to be a problem Larry?"

"I won't be a problem, jenny. But I do have a hard problem that needs to be resolved. Are you going to help me with it?"

"It feels like a big hard problem, Larry. I'll be most happy to help you resolve it," Jennifer said squeezing his cock.

"Dance with me baby girl?"

Lary escorted Jennifer to the dance floor and held her close to him. One of his large hands held a naked buttock, the other was around her waist pulling Jennifer into his hard cock.

"I love your soft pussy baby. Did you leave it showing for Larry?"

"I'm with you, aren't I. That should be enough, big boy."

They flirted back and forth lost in each other without paying attention to the other dancing couples.

"Look at Bill and Cindy, jennie."

Jennifer turned and saw that Bill had Cindy's back to him. She could see her friend bent over grinding her fat puusy against Bill's cock as he held her waist. "That looks like fun," Larry whispered.

Not to be outdone, Jennifer turned her backside against Larry's erection. Her short skirt allowed her bare bum to press against his hard on like Cindy was doing.

"Mmm, I like this fat pussy baby," Larry told her.

Jennifer could feel movement behind her as Larry unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. Raising her skirt up, Larry pressed his throbbing member between the fat lips of Jennifer's hot boi pussy. Feeling his naked cock startled the young sissy.

"Larry, please. I don't want us to get in trouble."

"Look around you, doll. In this place anything goes as long as it's consensual. No violence allowed."

Jennifer looked around and saw that what they were doing was mild. There were blow jobs being enjoyed by men who came to the club to be with pretty sissies. One girl was naked and sitting on the lap of her date. Her head was turned so that she could kiss him as he stroked her little boner.

Jennifer, after seeing that anything goes, bent at the waist and tried her best to twerk against Larry's hot manhood. She felt free to be herself at that moment.

Having lost sight of Cindy and her lover, Jennifer gave no thought of what would happen this night. She knew she wanted Larry to complete her; make her a woman, perhaps his woman.

When Larry had her stand up straight, Jennifer didn't resist when he pulled her panty down in front; just enough to free her clitty.

Raising one arm, Jennifer placed her hand around Larry's neck letting him know she liked what he was doing to her. Larry took this as a sign that he was free to do as he wished.

What Larry wished to do then was to pull up Jennifer's little top so that he could pinch and pull on her nipples. Not surprised to find them hard and distended, Larry asked if Jennifer like what he was doing.

"Oh yes, baby," Jennifer cooed. "Take me somewhere and fuck me. Make me a woman, Larry. Make me your woman."

Looking around, Larry spotted Cindy and Bill. Cindy, now only in her sexy panties, sparkling top, and platform shoes, was dancing wildly enjoying herself and turning her man on at the same time.

Larry interrupted their fun. Cindy quickly gave him her address in Haywood, kissed Jennifer on her lips, and whispered, "Be good to him. Larry's a gentleman."

Assuring Cindy she would bring Jennifer home the next day, Jennifer took his hand and let Larry lead her out of the club. Acutely aware that lots of eyes were on them, Jennifer let her hips sash shay through the crowd which caused her short skirt to bare her bottom. Allowing her fat boi pussy to be seen by anyone looking, Jennifer never felt so sexy and wanted in her life.

Larry was indeed a gentleman. Taking her to a motel by the San Francisco International airport, he picked a giggling Jennifer up and carried her through the doorway.

"Why did you carry me, Larry?" she asked still giggling as he lay her on the king bed.

Larry was unbuttoning his shirt. Smiling he told the wide eyed Jennifer that this was like a honeymoon. "Afterall baby, I will be the first man to have you like a woman."

Jennifer smiled and scooted to the edge of the bed. Larry approached her, his erection pointing at her face. Jennifer took the big hard cock in her little hand and brought it to her mouth. Looking up at Larry, she kissed then licked the pearl of pre-cum from the large flared head.

Larry stood tall and proud as his sissy became familiar with his cock and balls. After allowing Jennifer to explore his cock, Larry pulled his wet cock from Jennifer's sucking mouth. "Someone taught you well, baby," he said pulling down the bed cover and sheets.

He laid down on his back and told Jennifer to take off her skirt and shoes. "Leave the panty and top on baby girl and come to daddy."

"Is it because you don't want to see my dick?"

Larry laughed at that. "No darling girl. I have seen your clit. It's cute. I like seeing you in your pretty panties, baby. That's all."

Jennifer was relieved to hear that but she was also becoming a little embarrassed with Larry seeing her like that.

"Can I turn off the lights first, daddy?"

"Please don't sweetheart. I want to see the look on your face when I take your virginity."

Both scared and excited, Jennifer joined her lover, climbing up to lay beside him. Larry turned to her and kissed her on her lips while toying with one of her nipples through the cotton top. "I love your nipples baby. Maybe you'll let me help you grow some real titties."

While Jennifer and Larry were getting better acquainted, Cindy was going wild at the club. Relieved that she no longer had to baby sit Jennifer, Cindy had cut loose. In a back room designed for the purpose of consensual sex, Cindy was entertaining Bill and others.

On her hands and knees totally naked except for her shoes, Cindy welcomed every cock that was offered to her. Bill would direct the horny slut to different cocks that were wanting her attention. For her part, Cindy was loving the diverse cocks. Different sizes, races, tastes, and lots of savory sperm.

Now that Linda knew she married a crossdressing sissy, Cindy felt free to indulge in as many men as she could to make up for lost time. In her lust filled craze, she wriggled her bottom hoping Bill would fuck her while she sucked and jacked the beautiful plethora of cocks that filled her vision.

"This is where I belong," she thought to herself. "Surrounded by naked men, men with big succulent cocks for me to pleasure."

Cindy shivered when she felt the first cock she was jacking off splatter her face with a warm load. Dutifully, she licked the pulse of sperm from the ejaculating cock that had found its way to the cock in her mouth. Her little balls were drawn up tight, her clitty waved back and forth drooling with the expectation and determination that she would have her own orgasm without touching herself.

"Damn it Bill, put your cock in me," she cried out. "Fuck your slut, baby. Give momma that big cock I love."

Bill knew Cindy well. He'd enjoyed the comforts of her talented mouth many times and many times he'd had his cock lodged deep in her boi-pussy, driving both he and Cindy to near paralyzing, earth shattering orgasms. But as well as he knew her, Bill had never seen this sexy bitch so cock crazy.

Now, hearing her yelling at him to fuck her, Bill told those in front of his cock sucking sissy to shove a cock in this bitch's mouth and shut her the fuck up. At the same time, Bill did what he knew his girl loved. The crack as his open hand landed sharply on her bottom nearly made Cindy cum.

Cindy loved it when real men treated her like the wanton slut she longed to be, and she knew that Bill understood her needs. So turned on was she that when the heads of two cocks appeared at her mouth, Cindy opened wide and allowed both men to try their level best to stuff both cocks down her throat.

What Cindy was not aware of was the many phones recording the scene and capturing her actions for Bill. When Cindy told him that her wife had discovered her love of cock and desire to be used by real men, Bill wanted to make this night special for the cock sucker. Recording the events for her would be Bill's gift to the most amazing and sexually gratifying woman he'd ever known. He trusted his friends to send him the videos and enjoy them discretely.

Bill was excited thinking how he and his beautiful cock sucking bitch could lay together watching the lewd scene that was being recorded. He had plans to spend a lot of quality time with his special sexy faggot.

Back at the airport motel, Jennifer lay on her back, her bottom raised by the pillow Larry placed under her lower back. The frightened look on her pretty face let Larry know he had a special girl under him. He wanted her first fuck to be both gentle and pleasurable.

With her arms opened and reaching for her lover, Jennifer implored Larry to take it slow as he wedged his cock in her.

Fortunately, and with some foresight, Larry had Jennifer suck his cock for 15 minutes. He was a little surprised how talented she was with a cock in her mouth. "Tom taught me well, Lawrence," Jennifer said before swallowing his entire cock again.

Her saliva and the KY jelly Larry had with him helped ease the pain a little by eliminating the friction. Still, with her anus being stretched, Jennifer felt the discomfort Cindy had warned her about. She knew that this pain was temporary and just as Cindy told her, Larry's cock began to feel okay. Then soon, Jennifer found being fucked was indeed nice.

There came a warm comfort being filled with a cock as the two lovers kissed and looked each other in the eyes. Larry was looking for signs of pain and discomfort. Jennifer was falling in love with her handsome lover.

With the backs of Jennifer's knees crooked in Larry's elbows, he fought the temptation to fuck her hard. As real men will want to do, Larry felt almost compelled to fuck the shit out of Jennifer, to show her that he's a man, a real man with a cock. He'd fucked sissies before but none as special as Jennifer.

Larry had used his cock to punish those faggots, to own them; to fuck them into complete submission. He had experienced joy seeing tears of pain filling a sissy's eyes while he roughly plowed his swollen cock in and out of their pussies. He had savagely taken his pleasure purposely, with no thought for the fairy on the receiving end of his manhood.

But Jennifer was different and Larry didn't understand why. But just as he had in the past listened to the voices in his head that told him to use the sissy hard, this time, the voice in his head urged him to treat her with kindness, respect, and gentleness.

But as Larry tried to keep his thrusts slow and gentle, Jennifer had discovered the joy of being fucked. Pushing back on his cock, Jennifer moaned that she had never felt so much alive, so much a woman. Pleading with Larry to fuck her harder, faster almost brought out the beast in her lover.

Changing positions, Larry lay on his back and had Jennifer mount him. In this fashion, she could fuck herself on his cock as fast or slow as she felt comfortable with.

With Larry holding her hips, Jennifer reached back to hold his balls and slowly fucked up and down. "Oh God, Larry, I was made for cock. I love how you fuck me," she moaned as she increased her speed.

Up and down Jennifer rose and fell. Larry was close to cumming and could see that Jennifer was filling her panty with her own orgasm. No longer lying motionless, Larry began to fuck up at the pretty sissy riding his cock. He loved how her soft fat ass felt on his thighs, the way her little balls felt riding up and down the shaft of his cock.

Jennifer had lost her vulnerable look and seemed to change into an experienced faggot familiar with a cock in her pussy. Grunting and humping, Jennifer's mouth opened in a silent moan as she felt Larry's cock expand and pulse his load deep in her boi-pussy.

Her orgasm ebbing, Jennifer fell forward on the broad chest of her lover. "Wow," she whispered in his ear. "You made me feel so good Lawrence; like a real woman."

Larry patted her ass and the pair soon fell into a satisfied sleep.

As Jennifer and Larry fell into a deep sleep, Bill had dragged a half drunk and giggling Cindy out of the den of demanding cocks. She had swallowed untold numbers of loads and masturbated many others covering herself with a sticky sheen of drying sperm. Hustling the slut across the parking lot, Bill was wondering where her clothes went.

His suit jacket covered Cindy well. It was several sizes too large for the cock lusting sissy and Bill had to admit she did look cute in it.

Cindy had passed out on the long ride to her home. Bill carried the sleeping whore into the Condo and asked the doorman which flat was hers. Riding up in the elevator, Bill knocked on the door. There was no answer. He knocked again only louder.

Driven by his need to fuck his girlfriend, Bill propped Cindy up by her door and went to the doorman to ask him to unlock her apartment.

Cindy, roused by the movements near her, smiled up at the doorman. Reaching out and much to Bill's chagrin, Cindy held the doorman by his cock. "I've wondered how big you are baby," she slurred. Squeezing his hardening cock, Cindy asked him to join them when the door was finally unlocked.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers
12