A Tale of Two Sissies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill handed the doorman $20 and thanked him and sent him on his way. Carrying Cindy to her bedroom, Bill undressed. With Cindy once again asleep, Bill lay down beside his pretty sissy.

As dawn turned into late morning, both couples who had slept soundly woke up.

Bill, horny from the previous night's activities needed relief. Taking Bill's cock into her sperm coated bitch, Cindy sucked her lover's cock until she felt he was ready to give her what she begged for the night before.

Responding to his lover's request to be fucked, Bill flipped his whore onto her tummy and eased his hard cock up her pussy with slow gentle thrusts.

"Oh God, Bill, I need to be fucked and fucked hard," Cindy urged Bill.

This was not tender love making. This was raw sex. Bill fucked Cindy and Cindy fucked back at her man.

Her sexy antics last evening made Bill an animal in heat. Bill gave Cindy what she wanted so badly. His pace steady, his kisses tender, Bill fucked his woman the way she loved to be taken.

While Bill and Cindy were making love, over at the airport motel, Larry was the first to arise. After showering, he quietly dressed and went to get coffee for he and Jennifer.

When they were finished with their late morning coffee, Jennifer and Larry cleaned themselves up and prepared to drive over to Haywood.

Cindy and Bill, both now sexually satiated showered together. Cindy pulled a robe over naked body and went to the kitchen to make coffee as Bill dressed.

It was over coffee that Cindy found the note left by Linda. "To my faggot husband. The Condo is yours. I have left with Cindy and Tom. I will be filing for divorce. You'll be free to indulge yourself in your perversions."

That was when Jennifer and Larry knocked on the door. Sharing the note with jenny, Jennifer wondered where that left her.

Calling Cindy, Jennifer was told that she was now on her own just like Cindy. "Be well and take care of yourself. I hope you find a real man to care for you."

With that last statement, Cindy and Tom were out of Jennifer's life.

Cindy was happy now that she was free to be herself, although she did feel a pang of remorse that her marriage had ended.

Jennifer was scared and began to weep. The sudden loss of both Cindy and Tom hurt. It was Tom who had seen her potential and brought out the best in her. What would she do now that she was alone in the world?

Larry held her, dried her tears, and old her not to worry. He'd take care of her, make sure she was safe and had a place to live. Jennifer kissed his cheek and whispered that she loved him.

A man of his word, Larry moved Jennifer into a one-bedroom apartment near his house as he planned the demise of his marriage and coming divorce. Once everything was finalized, he planned to move to San Francisco proper and take his jenny with him. Larry had done well in Silicon Valley and could afford the high cost of housing in the "City". He and Jennifer would be a couple.

Though Larry cared deeply for his new woman, he shared her with other men when they would entertain. Jennifer was, after all, a very sexy bitch who was just coming into her own. When she realized her sexuality, Larry had to allow her to spread her wings and sample various cocks and real men. It was that or risk losing her; a risk he was not willing to take.

Cindy would lay with Bill and watch recordings of her antics of that fateful night over and over. She decided she liked being seen as the slut she wanted to be. Bill encouraged her to allow herself to be filmed and together they created a profitable cottage business making and selling DVD's of Cindy doing what a cock hungry slut does.

This ends the Tale of Two Sissies. Both girls got what they wanted and needed and would live happily ever after. It is a true fairy tale... pun intended.

I hope you all enjoyed this piece. Your comments and email are welcomed.

Happy New Year to all

hugs and kisses

johnnie

12