All Comments on 'A Tale of Two...Titties?'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
FD45FD45over 11 years ago
I felt it coming

That name...But it still caught me right in the...well...somewhere anatomical.

I writhed in pain for I SWEAR was 20 seconds. I had to stop reading the story.

Why do you pun-ish us like this?

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
sub standard plot/sub plots/characters

BTW - where there changes in the two versions - I skipped the second one since it seemed like a cut and paste error ?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 11 years ago
2 titties = 2 stories?

At least they are nice pair. Thanks for sharing your puns (Charles Dick Ens?) and your stories. It's somewhat surprising a newlywed would have so much spare time.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Nice Story

I really enjoyed her analogy about her breasts & his car..maybe a guy with a new muscle car needs a friend to talk him into not killing himself, and a women getting enormous breast implants needs a therapist to guide her through that emotional mine field. I appreciate that you found a way to get them back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A shame

I have enjoyed reading many of your stories. It's unfortunate that I have to scroll down to see how many pages there are in the story before I start to read. I just do not have the time to read through 11 pages in one sitting. Have you ever thought of breaking the long stories up into chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmmmm

Well written very entertaining and ok it might just be me but you just got to love a happy ending *****

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
I did not read it... Yet

But I would like to agree with SS's plea and really thank the editors, moderators and authors who supply us with all this enjoyment. It is a feast for all tastes, and takes a hell of a lot of work to keep up here... THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not to my taste

SSo6 is into polymorous relationship again and the cheaters and brain dead sluts won.

rphinneyrphinneyover 11 years ago
Only through the first page...

And I couldn't finish it. Over-dramatize much? You should try and let the story carry the drama, rather than have your main character go on and on for several paragraphs building a soap opera of words.

I have my own emotions, and can easily empathize. So, having emotionally overloaded tripe force fed to me just isn't the fun it never was to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
same story posted twice

A word of advice to other readers, the story is not 11 pages long. It is the same story posted twice.

I absolutely loved this story and can relate to the main character very well. It was actually a little scary to me when I realized how alike we are. Anyway, awesome job and I look forward to reading more stories written by you and edited by your editor(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Long does not mean interesting.

Here we go again. Eleven pages of an overdone, overly worded, story. I have to admit I could only get through a couple of pages because most of it seemed completely unnecessary. Why eleven pages when three or so would have been sufficient? Boring, boring, boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too little and too long....

SS06, sorry to say, appears to have lost his talent. Which is very unfortunate in as he was the premier poster in Literotica. One has to ask, what has happened.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
i have not read it yet

i usually download them to read off line. but i do read the comments. i note that some pleople say it was too long, but then i saw that it was the same story posted twice. so now we know. those that say it was too long are just idiots and have not read it or they would see it ended at page 6, in the middle. i will read it and get back with a rating, but at least i will read it before i comment or rate it. Congrats on the wedded bliss thing SS

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Mixed reaction

The accidental double-posting of the story almost led me to skip this one. 11 Lit pages is just too much LW story for me to bother to read. Unless it is a Longhorn07 story.

I liked that you broke the mold a little. Hubby didn't go running off like a little bitch, refusing to talk or even see the wayward wife. Wife was still stupid, but at least she wasn't a completely tragic victim. She also tried to get on with her life (ultimately unsuccessful, but that's okay). I guess I appreciate a reconciliation tale from SS06 once in a while. Or, maybe more appropriately, a second-chance story (since he did divorce the wife and left her for 2 years). I appreciated the dialogue about handling the divorce in a mature way. Maybe the wife being willing to do that, avoiding acrimony and honoring hubby's wishes, helped pave the way for her second chance. I never did really get the reason for hubby's faily severe cold-shoulder over the birth control pills. I initially thought that was a red herring, and he knew about the infidelity. I guessed wrong.

Interestingly, the wife's infidelity was worse in this story than in several of your others where there is a BTB/total abandonment ending, and yet she, unlike the less blameworthy wives in your other stories, ultimately gets a second chance to make it work with hubby.

Some far-out elements in this story, but then those are a given in a SS06 story, as much as references to Mustangs and stupid women. I don't care if a chick is built like a 12-year-old boy, if she's cute and available, she can get laid at a drop of a hat.

The story was light on drama, but then SS06 has never been a Slirpuff, Ohio or DQS1.

All in all, a pretty good read. I didn't notice any glaring editing mistakes, so I'll go ahead and give credit to the editor for keeping it clean.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Interesting Story

Of how a loving wife may get seduced and distracted. Not sure that Rick should have taken her back, but if he wants her that is fine with me. I do not judge other peoples tastes or choices unless they directly effect me. I guess that means that besides being a voyeur(?!!), I am also self-centered.. Perhaps if I had to live with Rick I would think differently!

It is truly amazing how many comment and vote without reading. They are really trying to dry up the supply of stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Repetitive

Good story but the second half seems just like a rehashing Of the story.

:-)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Does anyone ever read these? Seriously?

1* for the most pathetic wordplay in a title ever.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
11 pages?

I usually love your 11 page stories-- but this story didn't need 11 pages, I skipped chapter 6,7,8,9,10 because I just knew it was going to be a reconciliation story, my other problem with this story is chapter 11 was a repeat/duplication of chapter 5-- which is a bit annoying. I don't mind reconciliation , but this wife didn't deserve any, she betrayed the one & only guy who gave a fuck about her all because she enjoyed other male attention, she wasn't happy with her husbands attention, she was in fact the office slut, what do you call a married woman who allows her male co-workers to fee her up in the supply closet? I think the husband sort of wimped out at the end, he should've at least try to move on, the wife is sad & sorry now because she lost him why didn't she think of consequences when she was letting all the men feel her & even allowing one to fuck her? I really didn't understand her obsession with having fake boobies, I think the smaller cup implants looks more natural then the watermelons double D's, Tripple D's & the Double EE's those look mutated & disgusting. When I first started growing boobies, I had a nipple in elmementry school by middle school they were C cups, now as an adult with the right bra & t-shirt they're more like D's I don't enjoy the attention but it's hard finding blouses that'll cover them up, I can even have a conversation with a man without their eyes down there instead of up here. My husband is the same way, I could be having a serious conversation with him but he'll stare & talk to my chest, I'm constantly telling him " hey , I'm up here" I don't mind my husbands attention but other guys gawks & stare like their hypnotized, I've never once allowed them to play with my boobies, I don't like just anybody touching me I love for my husband to touch them, so while I was reading this story it brought back the memories of my bazookas, I understand the wife wanting to feel wanted by other men or just wanting to see if anybody else finds her attractive other than her husband, shit I've done that, but the difference between her & me is, she gets implants I get my hair done. If the wife would've gotten pregnant those grapes she called boobies wouldve went up a cup. I don't know this story just didn't do it for me..

kelchakelchaover 11 years ago
Like It

Jeez, finally a femle character I can like.

Woud have given a five, but that damned Rick was just too perfect. And why do so many stories have women with bald pussies. Give me one with hair to the belly button. Small tits are much better for reason stated - sag with age.

I liked the reconciliation. Body issues were dealt with and she had her second slut phase and finally learned from that.

Really really liked that moment of realization when she understood the pain she had caused and finally let Rick go. To her it really was just sex play and did not mean anything until actual intercourse. We can be blind to many things.

The trauma she went through by not developing is not a trite thing. Hey guys, how would you handle having a very small pecker. How would that impact your self image. Knew a guy many years ago who had one as big as my baby finger (I have small hands). He eventually killed himself and I'm sure it was due to that small one.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
NO reconciliation for cheating sluts. It does not matter how sorry they say they are.

She didn't get drunk and fall from grace, she made it happen and kept doing it.

NOPE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I generally hate Stang's stories.

That being said, this is no exception. HOWEVER, I will endeavor to say only nice things this time.

I appreciate the work you put into your stories. You and the editors do a lot of work trying to entertain us readers. And I would like to say, thank you. You are a consistent author who writes very well, even when we disagree with your subject.

Now, one and only one critisism. Your characters are always the same. The hard done victim, who is suddenly more attractive to the opposit sex and the perpetrator, the cheating wife, who becomes ugly, used up and overall, less attractive. It's a bit old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it alot

Stang you just keep on giving us the things that make us agree or disagree and you know that you are getting your stories read. Some like them some don't, thats a good thing at least their getting read. Personally I like or love reading most of your stories because you are always trying to make a change it the way the most of the stories are written and making them different somehow. You gotta love the variety of his stories even if you don't like the story itself. Thanks for the read.

Ace4869

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
'Stang-tastic!

Enjoyed it and believed it. Thought it was a good tale. Noticed that the comments mostly have to do with readers' own values and personal issues than the writing itself. That's a sign of you getting under their skin, the mark of a good writer. BTW, I'm from Detroit and wrote a movie about two guys going down Route 66 in a '68 'Stang. "Sweet Horizon." You'll like it when it comes out next year. Meanwhile, keep writing!

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

First off, does the name Andi Manette ring a bell. The female psychiatrist who gets kidnapped in one of John Sandfords books? Always loved the name Manette, but maybe it is common in some areas of the country.

Your stories are a bit formulaic in that one or the other loves like no one ever has before or since. One or the other characters becomes celibate and will be so till the end of time. One of them, usually the woman screws up and it is all over without even any discussion. I was glad to see them get back together and I can never understand why someone who is thin would get DD fake boobs because they look ridiculous. All tits and no ass is pathetic and yes, I know it is an opinion.

By the way, the story repeated, so was eleven pages instead of five +.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 11 years ago
Wow

Can not believe Literotica screwed up and posted the story twice in one sitting. But it shows how many really read the story before commenting. It is so obvious that Lit messed up but many keep blaming me and and SS06 - the story is only about 5 1/2 pages. Who could not see that when the intro appeared again - LOL. Thanks to all who gave a bit of praise for editors. It is much appreciated. When we do a good job we do not get any mention, but if we miss some thing or the author changes things after our edit, we get a shit load of grief. We do this for nothing and believe it or not, it takes a lot of time and effort to edit. We do our best, but we are human and we do make mistakes and miss things sometimes. So cut the editors some slack and just enjoy free stories. hugs to all our readres. Kate

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SEEMS THERE WERE MORE THAN 2 INVOLVED

Q. WHY RUN THE SAME STORY TWICE.....WHILE SS06s STORIES STAND ALONE, I AM HOPING THIS WAS SOME KIND OF TYPO OR A POLL TO SEE WHO ACTUALLY READS THE COMPLETE STORY....tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

well you got me . Icannot belieave i read this crap twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

One of the very best submissions on literotica for a long, long time. You've got a golden hand for storytelling, and a brilliant mind to set up a story. Thank you for the wonderful read.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
I liked this story

Could be subtitled "crazy Stang first wife keeps her man." Very unusual for a Stang first wife to recover. I was rooting for this one, though. Natural titties are indeed much better - made for an interesting story, though.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
The Boy Who Cried 'Titties'

I did not read the second repeat of the story....BUT I did jog down it looking for some tell tale signs about Stang being cutsie again.

You see, Stang has written two ending stories before AND he put in LARGE CHUNKS of the exact same dialogue with only a few paragraphs of difference in the ending. Plus there was the possibiliy it was something artsy fartsy. Or maybe he wanted to twit our noses about how we go on about his length and he wanted to see how many people just disregarded stories of a certain length.

All of these WERE possible, so I can't blame people who made that mistake. But Stang is a straight shooter and he'd have thrown some cute comment if he'd done this on purpose. He didn't and Lit made a mistake. I dread to think what they will do to my stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As always - a great read!

Thanks SS06!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very sweet reconciliation love story

I thought the storyline was nicely done with a happy ending, and Mikothebaby has done her usual good job of editing.

As for the double posting; I've seen it happen before so it didn't concern me to read the second posting.

Thanks to both of you for a very good story.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Fun

It was fun to find some unique storylines. I do not usually side against the male character in these stories but in this one I will. I thought it was a compelling argument comparing the purchase of the mustang to the breast enhancement. They led to trouble but if he would have accepted them as something that made her feel good about herself then they might have skirted the whole affair in the first place. By ignoring them and their significance he possibly pushed her subconsciously to find approval in others. I did see the attention coming but Deb snuck up on me a little until he actually followed through on the offer for sex. No way he was doing that without being free to do so

Seriously Charles Dick Ens??? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jeasus Christ,why so fucking long

Fuck,i fell asleep 3 times reading this fucking thing and then jumped past the last 4 pages and never missed any thing,what crap,long winded piece of shit this was,wasted my time on this shizer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
disappointed!

This story was a complete waste of my time. It ranks as one of the worse Stangstar has ever written. The scores reflect that I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 11 years ago
Double Posting for Double D titties

As usual Anonymous keeps on spouting his usual bullshit.

A different read and really two VERY flawed people, he wouldn't see that she needed validation for the new titties and she couldn't see that she didn't need the validation for the new titties.

Loved his name, keep the stories coming.

How about a story where the hero is friends with someone driving a camero who isn't a douche bag.

I didn't think you would go for it either but I wanted to try. lol

bed

TXanyTXanyover 11 years ago
Lit wanted to prove a hypothesis...and they did!

Authors have been bitching for years that "loving wives" readers don't read the whole story...they read the first page or just skim to the end and then flame the author. Lit didn't believe that readers would do such a thing...why would readers who don't have to pay for the privledge to read great (or not so great) stories really NOT read the whole story, and instead skip to the end and provide a score...and in many cases actually have the temerity to comment on a story they didn't read??!!. Surely not...so Lit set up this test. If you actually read it through, then when you got to the first ending and natural break you would realize it was a test...and quickly skip to the end to confirm. I did and I did. I then went into the 35 comments, and sure enough, Lit's cherished readers revealed themselves to be the empty bags of dung they really are. At least half wrote scathing comments about "an overly long story" or "an 11 page windbag", etc, etc...and implied they suffered through the whole thing. We now know better, and Lit must face up to the fact that many "loving wife" readers don't actually read the stories...they just like to flame! Not sure what they can do...maybe sprinkle the story with keywords, etc that must be posted in the comments for the score to actually count, otherwise the critic will be discarded?

BTW, the editing was great!...and the story was pretty good! The poor girl either had to get her man back, or she had to off herself...there really wasn't any other choice. Good to see the world is a compassionate place!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

I read the first 5 pages. From the comments I know the last part is almost the same to the first part. Interesting reconcilation story, sometime SS06 writes a reconcilation stories after other types, they are generaly good or interesting. Naturaly SS06 has more better stories as this is, but this is better story than the 95% of LW stories here. Lucie was a little stupid, but she wanted to change her personality to be good for his exhusband and throuh her brain he was succesful to show this well. BTW I met sexy thin women with very small titties so Rick attraction is not strange for me................

LamwayLamwayover 11 years ago
nice variety to the ending

Stang I appreciate that not all of your stories end up with the girl in the gutter. And yet they're not raac stories when you reconcile them. I will never understand loving wife readers, though.

rolyevansrolyevansover 11 years ago
Same story over and over

and over. At least Just Plain Bob has 4 stories he repeats. SS only has 2 that he repeats over and over and....

DragonsbaineDragonsbaineover 11 years ago
Great Story

Thanks SS06 Really liked the story and how they got back together in the end was good too its one of those it could really happen type storys. Keep up the great work and also Thak you Mikothebaby for being a great editor Please keep up the great work too.

TwosheddzTwosheddzover 11 years ago
Sometimes you just can't win

SS06, you go out on a limb a few weeks ago and everyone (myself included) say, "Oh, Stangstar, we don't like that so much." This week you put out a nice little story ( which I enjoyed, BTW) and it's, "Can't you ever write something different?" Well guess what folks? In this sub-genre, there is an extremely limited set of plots that are possible. The telling of the story is what pulls ( some of ) us in and SS06 delivers time and again. Even the story that I didn't particularly care for was well written and edited. This week we even got double our money's worth.

So Stangstar, you keep writing 'em and I'll keep reading 'em. You other authors better knock off the same stale stories and horrible butchering of homonyms and changing character names in the middle of the story or I'm demanding a full refund of all the money I've ever spent on this site! JK, you guys keep writing too, and I'll do my best to keep up. /End of Rant

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ok for a change

a little reedemption for your character is ok. you are still the master of the stupid woman without a clue but this time she gets her man back. kool. 5. and i liked the last two too.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Lame!

Actually it was really quite dreadful. In fact it was so bad I couldn't bring myself to read it a second time, even though you felt the need to repeat this sappy drivel as some god awfull form of torture.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Not real sure why I liked Lucie...

...but, for some strange reason, I did. I may be a revenge man at heart but sometimes a little redemption is not so bad.

orater1orater1over 11 years ago
Like it

A little surprised to see "redemption" in one of your stories...but I haven't read all of yours yet... I definitely like the story. I always like your revelation of human emotions and the forgiveness at the end while quite a change from the other stories I've read thus far, is pretty NICE (in my opinion) But it did seem a little under-developed. Sort of from deep right field... I guess most of us can certainly relate to Lucie. Perhaps it was her anxiousness to jump at anything smelling like redemption. It was also interesting correlation with the new car & speeding tickets!

One thing I do have problems with is how your stories usually affect my vision. It seems that usually around the last few pages of your stories, my vision dulls. My eyes pick the darnedest times to do a saline wash...LOL. Thanks again SS06! (Oh, btw...I think natural is always better - smiles)

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Ok well -

One major flaw in the editors work IMHO -

She missed the second complete copy of the story at the end ???? LOL

Ok so it probably was not her fault at all -

As usual you make me think - so I loved it - regardless of the outcome - I do think she was one that might have earned some redemption and I am a firm believer in the "Am I better off with her or without her question" so I see the ending as a good one.

I also accept that the few tense or usage errors that show up in your work are the few trailing pieces Mik misses so you probably type almost as badly as I do and let your thinking fingers run ahead of your typing ones heh.

So -

THANK YOU MIKOTHEBABY it is clear much of my pleasure derives from your efforts and I DO appreciate them very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Babe hits a one hopper to the second baseman

Well not all are home runs but still a good story. Found myself looking for ending that it had and liked it. The double posting could happen to anyone and did not distract from the story for me. As usual a 5 star performance.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
My best to your editors and to all editors, they did a great job.

I have edited a story or two on Literotica and I guess I did a fair job, no complaints (but they never asked me to do a second one so I don't know). It was fun. Since then I lost Microsoft Word (changed computers) and can't do it any more. I am not that computer literate so when I lost the familiar I just gave up. Thank you for this lovely tale, I, too like some redemption stories but I also like 'slash and burn' when the guilty party does it for the second time or is especially egregious the first time like putting the husband way down or planning to leave him for the other guy as soon as she is in a position to take his money etc. Nothing is too bad for that type. I am sorry for the children that get harmed but have no pity of the wife. Thank you again for this story, I will read your other stories.

Again, kudos to editors, especially yours.

rdd1953rdd1953almost 11 years ago
Another great writer, and editor as well

There are few on here but a very few that are good, you are one of the good ones! Keep up the good work.

drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
good but different

Enjoyed this story, there seems to be duplication to the story? On page six it seemed to end, then started all over again. Yes, we all appreciate the moderators and editors that help us, the reader, make sense of the writing details that can be a bit distracting. Oh, you know, having to back up and wonder if it is a typo or it is meant to be that way on purpose. Like leaving out an operative word that inverts the meaning(not).

In my own case, the mind is way faster than the fingers and keys make the correct decision or record the best thought of expression. Then again the 'I' key is missing a cap, so it doesn't always get displayed and ends up lookng just lke ths.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
***

Story was okay. You've done better. It's a wonder how you come up with all the various plots, Etc. Best regards to Mikothebaby for the superb job of proof reading. There are lot of so so authors who would do well to find such a one. Cheers!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Best so far

Working my way thru your story list (I'm up to the B's). This is the best yet. Can't wait for what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Miko the baby ?

Miko , done great , your story reads easy . none o the hiccups , lumps & bumps that a lot of stuff on here has .

Does Miko suggest alternate dialogue to you ?

does she circle words that she feels don't really do justice to what you are trying to convey to the reader ?

does she put a big red X through some paragraphs & chuck it back at you to do a rewrite ? .

if so then she is one damn fine Editor . ,

if not then she is one damn fine Proof reader.

either way your story is very good , :)

well written , nicely defined plot , flowing storyline , fantastic protagonists.

interesting concepts.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 4

Because she still cheated and I can't find it in my heart to forgive a cheater.

That said, I love your story. Even though you keep obsessing about Mustangs.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I liked your story, not as much as many but I still liked it.

I am an old worn-out pervert who is turning into a sort of slut/romantic in my old age. I have given kudos to Mikothebaby several times, I got the impression she was not longer around. My best to her wherever she is and also to you, Stang.

I am usually of the BTB persuasion but sometimes I am sorry for fools and sometimes believe in redemption.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
I Don't Know...!

I don't know about this story. I am not a big fan of reconciliation with a cheater. I felt sorry for this cheater but she let many guys play with her breasts many times. I don;t care how it made her feel, she was cheating on her husband that she supposedly really, really loved. Why was she still taking birth control pills if she wasn't going to screw these guys? She finally did let one of them screw her, yes, she LET him. Maybe that's why she was still taking her pills. The first year after the break-up, she went out once or twice a month (12-24 times) and had sex with half of them (6-12 different guys), YET she was trying to get her husband back??? Makes no sense. Maybe I'm too hard but she is not a good candidate for reconciliation. Thank you for a very entertaining story.

P.S. I do want to take this time to thank your editor and all the other editors that help authors. They do a terrific job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HEY

I don't have to like ALL of your stories ... Scotty

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
I Liked It!

Why did she feel the need to surprise him with the boobs? If she simply told him what she wanted to do he could have talked her out of it. I realize we wouldn't have the story then, but still!

It's pretty neat impregnating his sister's wife, that way some of her genes are passed on to her child.

I'm not usually a reconciliation fan, but I feel that it works here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just More...

Just more RAAC bullshit! She was, is and will always be a cheater. < See that period there? End of story. She cheated to feel good about herself, she cheated for pleasure, that is the definition of a narcissistic cheater.

No characters to like here, no story to enjoy....Move along folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mustangs and fake tits

Useless accessories for attention seekers with self-esteem issues!

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
A nice story with a wonderful ending

I love happy endings.

I also like how the author described the realization that Lucie had that her own actions were what destroyed her marriage. One of the other posters said "once a cheater always a cheater", but I don't agree. Sure its true of some of them, maybe even most of them. But definitely not all of them and I believe that Lucie falls into that group that learned their lesson.

The happy ending was actually surprising. Up until then I was wondering just how painful or horrible Lucie's life would turn out. At one point I was wondering if the author would introduce some new guy who Lucie would fall in love with. But had he done that the story wouldn't have been as satisfying nor would it have been as believable. Then to my delight he did this.

Nice job Stangstar06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ dglnow 10/29/16

Wow, did you bother to read the story or just the ending?

Do you wear rose colored glasses and insist that pedophiles just need understanding? Is your world even connected to the rest of the Earth?

Lucie is a hedonistic, self absorbed, narcissistic CHEATER. What part of her letting every male in her office see her boobs and feel her up did you miss? Did you miss her fucking the man NOT her husband? I've got to say, if you're that liberal, what does your wife look like, maybe I'll take a hit of that. You'll forgive her right?

Fucking Pussy!

LostriderLostriderover 7 years ago
Another great !!

Can't believe I never read this one. Loved the ending. Thank you and your editor for giving us your stories. I have yet to read one I don't like. Can't wait for your next surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's a fool...

She's a slut and he's a fool for thinking anything different. He'll never be able to look at her without remembering she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh

Well written. I enjoyed reading. Just the plot doesn't make sense to me. Especially the second part. Some writers seem to believe that "love" is a kind og magic word that solves every problem and makes broken trust and betrayal disappear. This is RAAC at its best (or worst). As I said I enjoyed the reading but didn't buy it. Totally unbelievable. BTW did you hear about in vitro?

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
I Was Thinking Sperm Donor....

....since the present-day setup was focused on a lesbian wedding celebration. Glad that my suspicions were correct, and that Rick and Lucie gave it another go.

I do have to say that I was somewhat unhappy with the plot device of the surprise DD boob job. I know, I know, it was her body and her choice, but IMHO something that significant really deserves some discussion with your spouse, just as deciding to make babies or terminating an unwanted pregnancy does.

Still, a fine story, and the editing was superb! ;-)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Matt M.

Would be sooo proud of this RAAC bullshit story. Really sick shit here, a cheating self-absorbed slut and a sperm swapping family. Just makes me want to puke knowing there are really people like this. Yeah, I'm old fashioned. Fidelity is paramount in my marriage as is trust. Obliviously there can't be any in this relationship if the truth be told.

Truly repulsive story.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 7 years ago
Howard the Duck

Quoting Howard the Duck....nice! Shows that you are a man of sophistication and style.

Story was very sweet. Lovely even. Very well written. Keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who's that Doctor

Okay she took advice from the wrong people and he was weak. Those must've been some great looking Titties and that Doctor should have been proud of that work. Never should he allowed her to remove them. The guy needed a backbone after she learned her lesson. She still was the same person who with the Titties lost her mind and screwed up then removed the breast. Make the husband a person who can deal with her and the beautiful Titties the Doctor gave her.

Nothing can ever be wrong with a set of great big ole beautiful TITTIES! (huh,huh,huh) that's me panting like a dog.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Bravo!!

Only very few stories with the theme cheating are written so brilliant! Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MIKOTHEBABY

YOU ARE FAR AND AWAY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for those 11 long, long pages ...

... of chuckles. Where else do get belly laughs for free.

When it's your stories eleven pages seems just about right!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Realism Vs stories

I realize this is story not realism BUT

You got too far out so this is one I will put in. Can't write good ones all the time

Also hair only little trim to pussy please definitely not a fan of bald or shaven pubes

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

I normally like your stories, but I hated this one.

Rick can't get over Lucie cheating on him, so they divorce... okay, that makes sense. So he waits two years and she fucks another dozen guys... then he decides to take the whore back again! Why would be do that?

Reconciliation can sometimes work, but not here. Lucie did nothing to deserve another chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fair!

Weird! No way near a 5* so I gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First She Didn't

have tits, didn't have any good relationships and was a slut. Then she got married, had a husband that adored her, had big tits installed that she knew her husband didn't need or want and became a slut again with a bunch of coworkers and her boss. She gets caught he divorces her (surprise), fucks another bunch of guys knowing all they want are the fake tits and her pussy. Now she gets remarried to her former husband and they have two of their own kids and their two have two half-brothers and/or cousins by their father. Did I miss anything important? Some people are simply too damned STUPID to be allowed to reproduce! "But other than than that Mrs. Lincoln how did you enjoy the play?" Just venting, I really did enjoy the story and I do wish to thank the editor. The smallest breast size I was ever with was a 34B and the largest that I ever knew the size of were 36C and D, but it didn't matter I loved them all. For what it's worth the two that were pregnant both tasted like vanilla shakes. Thanks, again. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Way to go...

..Mikothebaby

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Strange tale

This was an interesting story, well written and the continuity was very good(that's for the editors). Enjoyable read. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To far out there

I agree with powersworder. Although, I can see possible reconciliation after the first time she betrayed him, gettin back together after she screws multiple guys is completely ridiculous. It's like this guy is so pathetic that he can only attract one woman and has to go back to the slut in order to have any kind of relationship. While he remains celibate she fucks a football team. Almost a chuckhold story of sorts. Anyway, he is pathetic and she is the luckiest person on the planet in the end. A real fairytale.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 4 years ago
Thanks!

First, to Mikothebaby for her excellent work with many StangStar06 stories.

Second, I might have let Luci go up 1 cup size (AA to A?) as part of her reconstruction surgery. I think Rick would have allowed. Maybe he'd even accept a "B" if she discussed it with him.

Third, though not indicated in the story, I'm pretty sure Rick saw the implications of her still taking BC. He was much more disturbed that than if the issue was only timing the offspring.

Again, thanks to author and editor for an wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucy

No doctor will ever advice to go for DD from a flat chest straight away like that, the sudden heaviness on the chest will cause a hell of complications with a huge back pain due to the sudden increase of weight over the vertebral column resulting in serious back pain! All doctors will suggest to go for a series of operations step by step increasing the size slowly to let the body adjust to the extra weight over the chest! Also a doctor will surely advice to go for subsequent enhancement of buttocks also in a series of programming to balance the centre of gravity of the body and don't cause loss of the equilibrium! Request go for a little realistic storyline after studying about the subject and request subsequent correction

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
RAAC???

I love your writing style; but you ruined it by turning Rick into a spineless CUCK!!! No self respecting MAN would ever take back a slutty cheater like Lucy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Endings

I really liked this story including the happy ending. Stories like this sooth the hopeless romantic in me. 5 Stars, What I don't like are the negative comments people write calling attention to things that don't happen in real life the way they happen in a story. Those narrow minded critics don't seem to know the difference between FICTION and nonfiction. Maybe the critic that wrote that doctors would not implant a set of double Ds into a flat chested woman. Maybe you could have written something about her being visited by the Breast Fairy or maybe injected with an experimental breast growth serum to ease his mind. How would multiple transplants increasing in breast size fit into the story line? Not well! Also, people get divorced and remarried in this world. There is that saying "that absence makes the heart grow fonder". I guess that critic thinks that is a piece of crap. I sure hope he's not Christian. The world would be a lot better without such negative narrow minded people. StrangStar06 you wrote a great story. CC

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Good story but GREAT editing. 😁

Five stars. Four for the story and one for the editor.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Time heals, but it doesn't heal fast. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.

Nice story and really great job by the editor MIKOTHEBABY

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like your stories

I like the style and I like the level of skill you put into them. Most of all, I like the easter eggs you drop into your stories. Charles Dick Ens; Tis a far far better thing ... I love them and search your stories for them. Please keep writing because your stories make my day.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Excellent... just excellent. Very much liked this happy ending. Time does heal all wounds... and I am glad she became β€œherself” again. I am glad he was able to overcome her stupid mistakes and continue loving her. Thanks for your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My opinion

I am torn between BTB and RAAC in this story. BTB fan will call him a cuck and I might agree with them but Rick is a man who is self assure and knows what he want and make decisions after careful deliberation. Being felt up, exposing your breast and the big no no to fuck some who is not your husband are good reasons to BTB. But it seem that old saying that " love conquers all" lead to RAAC. For me that makes me lean to RAAC.

HKL BTB fan and RAAC depending on the circumstance

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

in regard to anonymus, "happy endings"

So if someone has a valid point in criticising part of this tale that is important for its course, he or she is narrow minded, just because it runs against your grain? What does that say about your mindset?

The critique regarding the boob operation is not petty in my book. This is not a fairytale. Nothing against those. I just enjoyed reading StangStar06's story fur with a sort of werewolf as the female MC.

This here story is of cause just fiction too. But it is set up in a seemingly realistic world. While I wouldn't make a big deal of the "overnight" boob ballooning, it is more than just a bit unrealistic.

However, a many good part of enjoyable stories would benefit if there would be some sort of detectable conviction or mindset of the author in order to establish some sort of inner logic throughout their tales.

In this case the main protagonists are obviously marrying the traditional way, wowing the traditional wows. It's not explicitly expressed, but seems to be that way. So they are in love, want to be monogamous, have children together, see to each other's eyes- you get the picture. The male MC says and does everything to let his wife know that he loves every part of her the way it is. So why would she get a surprise boob job? She would have discussed it, even if she was inclined to make the final decision.

If you are not a completely delusional teenager or have a mindset like one, you can't expect a marriage to last long, with both partners being happy and on eye level with each other, unless you communicate and compromise. If you really love and respect someone you wouldn't go behind his back and present him or her with a fait accompli just so can have it you way. In other words, while the female MC in this tale again and again testifies that she isn't stupid, isn't dumb and that she loves her man beyond repair we, as the readers, don't have to take her word for it. It is well within our rights to measure her by her actions. I can only come to the conclusion her to be selfish and to feel entitled. The fact she continued to take her bc pills, although it was agreed upon to try for pregnancy, proves that she was inclined to betray her marital vows and her husband. At one point or another she admits as much to herself, then again she plays it down and all in all we are given t!he same stupefying rationalizations we as readers are so abundantly fed with and in my case fed up with. Especially when and if the cheating spouse is being insistent on not being stupid!!! And of course, that genius of a woman is also entitled to her on definition of a slut. If I'm not erring she fucks one guy ones and gets fondled by many, but the fucker gets her off repeatedly by fingerfucking her, excuse my language. She insists she only betrayed her husband once. How would she react if her husband would have been getting sticky fingers by pleasuring a number of women and, say, confessing to her?

O, well, I'm just ranting. Overall, I'm very grateful for all the effort being made to let us have our reading- pleasure for free.

A_reader_from_germany

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Kinda weird but the heart knows what the heart wants. Different kind of story. Four stars "just because."

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

You really got me on that one. I quit reading yesterday about 2 chapters ago cause I was getting a bit depressed with the way the story was going. Then there it was this morning when turned on the computer. I said what the hell I'll finish it.. All's well that ends well! Nice story, happy ending. Whoever said we create our hell is right but sometimes happiness is hits us overhead and we wake up.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Oh, I forgot all those forgotten people who make these stories readable after the authors write the. Great job to all those volunteer editors out there. Thank you. This story was definitely different.

Sort of along the lines of "be careful what you wish for" Thanks again to the editors for giving me something to do in my retirement cause TV sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Those must have been

Some set of plastic tits. Traffic stopping. Like they were the only tits ever. Guys were queuing up round the block to see them, apparently. I know us regular guys can be a little obsessed with breasts..... Mmm boobies....... But it was a little overboard in this one. Guys talking in restaurants about how their buddies told them all about her airbags and that they only came to date the tits. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second read it is still a 1 star because dumbass cuckolds that reconcile don’t deserve any but zero is not an option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are so Right. Please give a BIG thank you to all the people that make these stories come alive!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for another wonderful story. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great storytelling with a poor excuse for a man as lead character!!! CUCK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW I truly liked this Story . 5 Stars on another winner . FYI My Buddy got a new Blue 500 Mustang . The Asshole out bid me by 5 thousand . He is in his late 40's and retired and has some good people working for him .He got the car for 90 thousand and the most I could afford was around 85 thousand . He drove by My house after buying it with his loving wife .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous