All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Titties Ch. 09'

by VetusNoctua

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Well I must say I enjoyed this story very much and hope you continue with it. ✌

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 6 years ago
Each Chapter Is Very Good

High marks indeed for your first time! My personal observation is that the main character's dialogue is a bit clinical and verbose, but that's only my opinion, so feel free to ignore me. :) I sent you a PM if you care to respond.

slickwilliecigrslickwilliecigralmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Please continue with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Fantastic First Time Effort!

I very much enjoyed your story. My only question would be why would a sexually active young woman in this day and age not be on birth control? The rhythm method she practices is noted for frequent failures. I do hope there will be more to this story. Are you going to make us wait 3 weeks for Terri's response?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry but,.......

.......I found it got a little boring towards the end. It seemed to me to be getting too verbose for much progress. It's probably me. Maybe I didn't un derstand it well enough. Look forward to c.10.

m222rjr

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More.....more

The title says it all! Thanks for your time and imagination with this story. I look forward to more chapters. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVetusNoctua@VetusNoctua
I'm a crusty old fart who has been around the block a few times and who has been able to enjoy most of the ride, even though it has almost always been done on a shoestring. I have found writing to be a relaxing hobby when I can find the time to squeeze it in. I hope that you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES