All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Visits'

by Gina_B_33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TackleEligibleTackleEligibleabout 8 years ago
Reality at it's Best

Loved this story. Your attention to detail is fabulous. I am certain that your stories will become very popular! Great job Gina!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved the rattkesnake lol

looking for many more visits---even a helicopter landing now that would scare all the snakes out...

6JohnDevon96JohnDevon9about 8 years ago
Good story

A story that definitely leaves me wanting more. Nice details, and nothing in your face (yet).

xxxdoctorJxxxdoctorJabout 8 years ago
Superb!

Great great work here. Realistic to the point that the readers feels he/she's right there with you>

sds195sds195about 8 years ago
Incredibly vivid!

The mark of a great writer is the ability to make the reader feel as though they are right there in the moment.

Not only did you do that with your memories, but also with your fantasy.

I wish I could find a way to better express my praise of your writing, but I will simply say: Outstanding!

nudetexannudetexanabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

This might be my favorite of the stories you have written so far. I loved it. You have a talent for telling a great story. Thanks for sharing that talent.

michaelkasmmichaelkasmabout 8 years ago
awesome

that was outstanding GINA Bim going to get married so youll want us ,I bet your a blast ,I really think your writing is wonderful ,such a build up ,and you could imagine everything around by the way you wrote it I give it a 1000 that's with 10 being the highest to my new friend

im Michael j kasm

barejohn45barejohn45about 8 years ago

Gina,

Fantastic story. One could feel the sexual tension between Steve, Becky and Gina. Each paragraph raised the bar and along with it, my arousal. Your writing kept me on edge from the begining to the end. Describing the smell of sex on both you and Becky was very hot. I prefer to read these erotic stories in the nude and at the end of a "Tale of Two Visits", merely touching myself immediatly resulted in a very intense orgasm.

JohnFreeJohnFreealmost 8 years ago
What a sweet and delicious story.

You have a Gift Gina....I truly appreciate your work...especially in this story the sensitivity, passion and genuine love were palatable.

Laylaman1Laylaman1over 7 years ago
As you said

It was a fantastic story and experience. I felt part of it.

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Loveable

Just plain loveable, Gina, and of course arousing. I guess a lot of us imagine ourselves w you. I guess I'm your mirror image, man who enjoys a couple....

NortCountryGuyNortCountryGuyabout 7 years ago
Better because it it really happened - to a point

Gina I really hope that you can experience this, and go on to write it- as well as part 3,4 and beyond. I'm now moving to "Golden Girls" to learn and enjoy more.

KwiksilverKwiksilverover 6 years ago
Very nice story

I like the way you tell about Gina exploring her sexuality. We should all be open to the experience and go with it. You tell your stories very well. On to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

Really enjoyed chapter 3

desikdesikalmost 4 years ago
dope!

Really enjoyed reading your story! That was very erotic, written in a meek and mild fashion! Congrats on awesome work! Keep at it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGina_B_33@Gina_B_33
I was a virgin when I married at 28, then he died, and shortly after that, I met a cpl who introduced me to many new things…I was with them for almost two years. They had to move away. I was unable to find another similar couple, so now I have a great male FWB. He brings his G...