A Tale of Two Wives 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why are they so in sync?

It kept running through my mind, why do they want to spend time with me?

Surely, they would be happier out doing young lady stuff.

I glanced over at Anya and she blushed a little with a somewhat naughty grin on her face as I watched her eyes lower to my crotch.

Anya Was Deep in Thought - This man is so charming I just can't help myself. He looks so strong and hansom I'm getting really wet just looking at him.

His manly confidence is overwhelmingly so sexual, I need to be closer to him. I wonder if he would get offended if I moved a little closer.

She raised up from the couch were the three of them were sitting and moved over to the love-seat where I was sitting and sat at the opposite end of me. Now we were only about three feet apart.

Her aroma wafted up through my nostrils and it was more intoxicating than anything I had ever experienced. I was getting quite drunk just from sitting this close to and smelling Anya.

Furthermore, my cock had sprung to attention when her body odor hit me. I wondered - How can her odor do this to me?

Looking back at Sam and Milla, they both were still giving me that same very naughty little grin.

Just what the hell have I done agreeing to play this game with them. In the back of my brain, I heard my mind say, DAMN, you're in trouble now.

Noticing they had finished their drinks, and trying to bring some clarity back to my mind.

"Before we start, Refills ladies?"

They all responded in unison - "Yes Please" - again, I thought, are they that close to be in this kind of sync?

It seemed like something was amiss, my only thought was, they're planning something.

I went back into the kitchen and started making them some more drinks and it crossed my mind, if they finish these, they will have downed around three shots of Ever Clear each.

My thinking continued, three shots of Ever Clear is around six shots of regular whiskey, DAMN these girls are going to get drunk.

I had better stop the alcohol after these refills.

I could hear them talking although they were almost whispering and couldn't make out the content of their conversation.

Still feeling quite woozy from Anya's body odor, I decided not to have another scotch and go with a Vitamin Water.

As I came back into the living room with the drinks their conversation quickly ceased just as before. I guess I was not allowed to hear what they were talking about.

All I could keep thinking of was: (What the hell is going on?)

While passing out the drinks - "Remember, take it slow with these drinks; they kick harder than a mule. Then again, I might make you ladies stay here until the drinks wear off. I don't want any of you driving while under the influence."

"If at the end of the evening either of you still feeling a little tipsy, my daughter's room has a single bed and the guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed.

You're all welcome to crash here, better that than me worrying about something happening to you on your way home."

They all said together - "Thanks"

Sam and Milla chimed in together - "We might just take you up on the offer, better safe than sorry."

Hmm - again in unison!

This definitely has been rehearsed, I'm being played and I knew it.

Milla - "I'm going first since it's my game, we will break it into two parts. First only truths, and then Second only dares.

She looked over at Sam - "Sam; Have you ever kissed a relative?"

"Yes, my cousin last year at our family picnic, we're the same age."

Hmm, incest, not an OK subject I thought. I have never approved of anything like that ever.

OK said Sam - "Jim, what was the youngest woman you have ever been intimate with?"

"Back in the early 90's while I was working in Indonesia after my first wife died, I met a nice girl that was 18, it didn't last long though, after we started dating, she started acting too much like a child"

I looked over at Milla, (I knew the answer already) -- "Which do you prefer men or women and who was the best?"

"Women, and the best is your daughter Lynda"

Then Milla questioned - "Anya, are you wearing underwear?"

Anya blushed a dark pink, much darker than her blouse top looking up at me and almost whispering - "neither bra nor panties"

Immediately my one-eyed-soldier stood up at stiff-attention and asked me ("What Did She Just Say")

Refusing to stand at-ease remaining at full attention. I tried to think of anything that would shut him up and make him leave me alone.

I had to shift around a little to try to keep him from looking at Anya. His response was to drool a fair amount of precum out into my baggy shorts, and it started to show.

Anya's turn - "Jim, in your lifetime, how many women have you been intimate with?"

"Easy answer although I'm a little embarrassed. Total I have only been with five women my entire life"

Sam blurted out - "I find that hard to believe, as good looking as you are"

Blushing a little I returned with - "It's true, I'm really old-school, what you would call a total monogamist"

Milla - "what do you mean by -Total-?"

"I have never given myself freely to any woman. Glancing over at Anya; there has to be a real connection for me to open up and let a woman into my life."

"I don't know if it's a trusting issue, or maybe just shyness."

"Although, when I am with a woman (I'm Hers Completely) body and soul, and never think of or even want to look at another woman. I've been that way my entire life"

"WOW" Sam exclaimed "You're the first man I've ever heard of that feels that way."

Me - I could see the longingness in her eyes and felt really sad for her, and all the other young women in this world. Almost every man I had ever met took pride in the willingness to bed anything with a vertical taco and would proudly tell everyone so.

Being faithful is hard to find in today's world, men or women.

"Sam there's not many of us left in this world, I pray you do meet that special someone someday"

Me - "OK Anya, same question as to Milla - which do you prefer men or women and who was the best?"

"I only want a man, not a boy, a real man. Although my sister is the exception, and none of the men I have been with would I consider the best, they all act like such little perverts"

I chimed back - "You know with your sister that's Incest, and by-the-way if I may ask; how old is your sister"

Bowing her head - "Yes I know, it's just that we have always been so close. And we've grown so much closer over the past two years since our parents died, she's all that I have left, I love her with all my heart. Oh, and she's 25"

"I'm so sorry, it wasn't my intention to pry"

Watching her explain I could see the love and hurt in her eyes. Why do I always say the wrong thing I wondered.

Since they had finished their second drinks, trying to change the subject, I quickly suggested switching to Vitamin Water or iced tea, everyone concurred and said --

"Vitamin Water"

After retrieving the drinks Anya asked.

"OK Jim, you have to tell us the name of those blue drinks"

"Is this your official question or just wanting to know?"

"We all just want to know"

"Alright I sighed; It all came about when they first introduced Smurfette to the Smurfs back in the early 1980's.

The drink is called (Smurfette's Clit), beautifully blue and sensitive"

They all "ooohhhed" and Sam shot out - "That Is So HOT, Smurfette Is a Blonde Just Like You Anya"

Anya's cheeks became a bright red. She looked up at me with the most wonderful lustful and longingly smile.

I could feel we were beginning the starting of a connection on a level far above anything I had ever experienced in my entire life.

Anya asked - "OK Sam, what is your favorite part of making love?"

"Oral, giving and receiving. Both at the same time is even better."

Sam then looked over at Milla -

"What are the most times you orgasm-ed during sex?"

Milla shook her head - "Maybe twice I guess"

Milla then spoke up "Round 2 dares only"

I replied - "OK, although if any of you ask me to do anything risqué, I'm going to drop out"

Anya wanted to go first - "Milla I dare you to kiss Sam for two whole minutes, tongues are required and we have to be able to see them."

Milla leaned over to Sam and started kissing her lips. Sam spread her lips and reaching out with her tongue pushing it into Milla's mouth.

Their tongues met and started the dance of the vixens in a hot and moaning embrace that would awaken the most-timid of souls.

The passion and heat watching their mouth play were overwhelming. As Anya watched this it quickly caused her pussy to scream leaking with desire that began to show in the crotch of her white shorts.

My own little soldier standing at attention saying:

(Thank You Sir, Thank You Sir, over and over again)

Their hands were on the outside of their shirts and on each other's breasts, each of them moaning as their nipples were being pulled, pinched, and twisted. I found myself getting short of breath just watching these two beauties go after each other.

It was so erotic watching these vixens display their tongues dancing together and sucking on one another. I was starting to pant just watching them.

Looking down at Anya, she was staring at the two and also panting. She noticed me looking at her and looked into my eyes and started biting her bottom lip, as if saying, I want you to do that to me.

"Times up" Anya said.

I started breathing again thinking (What the hell have I got myself into with these girls almost young enough to be my daughters age).

My heart was racing, although when I looked over and down at Anya a calm came over me and I lightly smiled seeing her thoroughly wet crotch.

She saw me looking down at her crotch and blushed a crimson red with the most charming looking little sensual smirk.

Sam spoke up - "I'm going next, OK here's a safe one."

"Anya, Jim, sit close in front of each other, hold hands and stare into each other's eyes for 2 minutes"

"OK safe enough" - I said.

I stood up and moved over to Anya and sat on the coffee table in front of her. Her aroma hit my nostrils even stronger now propelling me further into my drunken spell bound stupor.

I could not get over how intoxicating the smell emanating from her body was, it wasn't perfume, it was her natural body odor.

It was like the strongest of drugs blinding me, preventing me from being part of the outside world.

Glancing down at her wet crotch I noticed her mound was very much budging out on each side of her shorts.

Holding out my hands she put her hands in mine and at that moment again, I felt a high voltage electrical current flowing up from my hands through my shoulders to my brain.

Having an electrical background, I hadn't had a jolt like that since many years ago when my knuckle accidentally touched 440volts in an electrical panel and had to sit down for a few minutes to recover.

The electricity made my entire body quiver from my hands to my shoulders to all over until I looked into those mystic pools of dark Sapphire blue, and then again I was safe.

We sat there for a while staring into each other's eyes in a complete trance like state, the whole world seemed to disappear and we were alone.

Unconsciously I said out loud.

"The two most perfect Sapphires I have ever seen"

When I said that Anya squeezed my hands and gave me the most beautiful smile and blushed a little deeper red.

After a while, again without knowing I was still speaking out loud I muttered -

"Within the depths of these bluest of blue, I'm lost forever"

Squeezing my hands harder she replied -

"I won't let you get lost"

To my amazement incoherently I slurred back -

"To late I'll never find my way back"

"Times Up" - Sam expressed

I didn't want to move.

It felt like the loudest of waves crashing into the shore as I released her hands, at the same time my heart floundered and spoke to me

(Don't Let Go, Never Let Go).

How is it possible to have these kinds of feelings for someone you just met?

I had never heard of a connection this strong developing in such a short time frame.

My soul felt as calm as a lake of pure glass, not one ripple, completely serene. I could feel and hear each strong beat of my heart.

Anya asked if I wanted to take this one. All I could do was shake my head no.

She said - "OK, Jim you have to take your shirt off"

As I recovered, I thought about it a few seconds and decided it was OK since being a man this was permitted while swimming, or working out.

I stood up and pulled my polo-shirt over my head and sat back down.

Milla exclaimed loudly while starring - "DAMN, look at those pecs and abs will you."

All three girls gave out a wolf whistle in unison. Once again in unison - what the hell is going on I wondered.

Sam continued - "Tarzan would be so envious just seeing you."

I returned - "Cut it out girls, I'm just your average man."

Anya added - "Only professional body builders have bodies like yours."

Milla interrupted saying - "Next Level of Part 2 - a little more risqué."

"Sam, I dare you to take your top off and bare your tits and leave your top off"

Sam didn't question and just started removing her top. Sam was truly a beauty herself. About 5'9", short auburn hair, gorgeous dark brown eyes, full pouty lips that any man would love to kiss.

She had a lean body since she was a swim and track fanatic, long slender legs and a high firm rear that states I run every day.

With Sam's somewhat slim frame I would guess she was about a 34C cup. Her breasts were nice and firm sticking straight out with about half dollar size light brown puffy areolas and big long hard nipples that were the size of the tip of your little finger and about as long as up to the first knuckle.

They were already as hard as if it were thirty degrees inside the house. Hell, you could probably hang Christmas ornaments off them without even the slightest sag.

They gave off the impression almost saying suck me chew on me. Really nice to see although as beautiful as they were I preferred smaller.

Sam then said back to Milla - "Turnabout is fair play, bare your tits the same way"

Milla not saying as word slowly and seductively took her top off revealing her massive tits. Milla was almost as tall as Sam. Looking at her breast, I would say they were at least a 36D or DD cups and just barely ever so slightly hanging down only due to their size and weight.

She had big dark brown areolas at least 2" in diameter and nipples that looked to be about index finger size and almost 3/4 inch long.

The perfect set for tit fucking, not to big, not to small.

Her body and frame were that of most Roman statues would portray, a full figure with real womanly curves in all the right places. She had what most men called child baring hips that were to die for.

Her pecan tan skin made everything look to real to be true.

Any man would gladly go to war over a woman like her.

"DAMN" was all I could say looking at these two young ladies.

They both giggled and said in unison - "Thanks" - again in unison, what the hell is going on with these girls being so linked together mentally?

Milla gave Anya a naughty look and said:

"Anya; You have to rub Jim's cock on the outside of his shorts for two minutes, and

Jim if you cum you're out"

Immediately I said - "Not going to happen".

Also, I quietly added; - "Although I never cum unless I want to."

Sam responded - "Come on Jim she's not going to actually be touching you, it's outside your shorts, and what do you mean by - unless I want to?"

"Don't know why, although I have always been able to control being ticklish it's up to me wither or not if I want to be or not."

I looked over and whispered to Anya - "Are you OK with this?"

Grinning demurely, she softly replied - "I guess so since I'll only be touching your shorts."

She moved over and sat next to me staring me in the eyes the whole time, and lightly took hold of my hard cock through my shorts and we both let out a little gasp when she did.

Her odor wafted strongly up into my nostrils again, and it paralyzed me somewhat forcing me not to move and made it difficult to breath.

How is it that her odor has me so spell-bound that I can't even control my own body?

She slowly started moving her hand up and down. She started lightly and the more and more she stroked, her grip was getting tighter and tighter. The feeling of her hand on me was so captivating, making me tremble with each stroke.

I had never felt this hard in my entire life. I'm 67 how is it am I feeling like a teenager again. At one point her grip was getting so tight I thought she would crush my cock within her hand.

How is it possible for such a petite little thing to be so strong.

Anya Started Thinking to Herself: -

This is the most charming, handsome man I have ever met.

Why am I feeling this way?

How is it he's so calm and so sure of himself?

Why do I feel so comfortable being close to him?

Her Thoughts Then Shifted - (I have never felt a cock this big and this long ever), be still my heart. Oh, damn I am so wet my pussy is leaking like a facet with the water turned on, damn my shorts are leaving a puddle on the love-seat.

His manly smell is so intoxicating I just want to take him right now. I know the girls told me I'm supposed to go slow, although I almost can't help myself.

Never have I had this deep of feelings for any other man. If I can't make him mine, I will surely die.

After the first minute she could feel that her entire vulva had started quaking and contracting as if trying to milk my cock instead of her hand. She had become so aroused her eyes glazed over as she was looking at me.

I could see she was in a trance, and I did not want her to stop. It seemed she was moaning more than I was, and it was like we were alone in the universe. My precum was oozing out with each stroke and now my shorts were becoming very wet.

She slowly started breathing harder and kept staring into my eyes. It seemed like we were all alone, and the world just faded away. Time had stood still and I had no idea what was going on beyond us.

At the same time Sam moved over closer to Milla and put her hand down in Milla's shorts and started fingering her and rubbing her big clit.

I didn't notice since I was staring into Anya's Seductively Blue Eyes totally lost.

Anya muttered - "I've never felt anything like this in my entire life."

I have always had a problem with my package being almost 7" in circumference when fully erect and right at 10" long, three of the women I had been with said I was too big and each time kept pushing me away as I tried to go deeper. Never being able to go fully deep unless you count the one woman that let me into her ass, and she screamed bloody murder the entire time.

Milla struggled to say in mid climax - "Times Up"

Coming to her senses Anya looked over and yelled out.

"Not fair you two having a go with each other is out of turn."

"If that's the way you want it Sam take your shorts off and Milla has to lick your pussy for two minutes."

"You have to cum if you can, if you do your next dare can be anything."

"Remember; girls know this stuff, if you fake it, you're out"

Sam very quickly stood up and wiggled out of her shorts, she wasn't wearing any panties and laid down on the couch. Spreading her legs wide showing everyone her pussy and motioning with her finger for Milla to come to her.

Her pussy was shaved completely bare so no hair would escape when she wore the microkinis she loved to wear. Her meat curtains were absolutely gorgeous, big and pouty but not too big.

The kind of lips that almost say (I'm going to grab your cock and never let go), most guys say they don't like lips that big although everyone knows they are lying through their teeth.