A Tale of Two Wives 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milla licked her lips and said "This I'm Going to Enjoy, I Bet You Taste Delicious."

She attacked Sam's pussy with a vengeance licking up and down her labia, sticking her tongue into her as far as she could and sucking all around her vulva. After she noticed Sam's juices flowing, she started moving up to the head of her long rigid pearl of a clit.

Circling it around and around Sam shouted:

"Stop teasing me and suck on my clit"

Milla just giggled and kept teasing Sam keeping her edging and never letting her slip over the top. She inserted two fingers up into her aching love hole and started massaging Sam's G-spot.

Sam started moaning and bucking her hips harder and harder, Milla knew she was ready and attacked her clit nibbling and sucking on it like it was a tiny cock.

Sam lost all control, grabbing Milla's head holding it tight to her pussy while bucking wildly so as not to let Milla loose not one lick, until she gushed to an extreme orgasmic scream that lasted minutes.

Milla's face and the couch were drenched in Sam's sweet tangy sticky nectar that kept oozing out of her pussy.

The arousing aroma was something if I could bottle and sell would make me a rich man.

Still with her whole body shivering she slowly came back to life and said -

"I have never had an orgasm that strong; she grabbed Milla and squeezed her tight saying "Milla I love you" over and over again.

Milla just said "DITTO" while wiping Sam's sweet spunk from all around her face with her finger into her mouth. Sam reached out and kissed Milla lovingly enjoying the erotic taste of her own pussy nectar that lingered in Milla's mouth.

When Sam had recovered, she got a nasty look on her face and spoke. -

"Turnabout is fair play, Jim you have to lick Anya's pussy for two minutes, and she had better cum or you both are out."

I tried to reject it saying I was too old for this kind of kinkiness.

Sam and Milla refused to back down since they had just done the same and again saying I was a lot younger than I thought or looked to be.

Then I looked over into Anya's eyes, (again, killing me softly with those deep blue Sapphire eyes) and whispered into her ear.

"I can quit right now if you are against this"

She almost inaudibly replied - "I hate to admit it but this was our plan from the beginning. They told me you were the hottest man they had ever met, and I would be a fool not to have you."

"After meeting you I agreed with them and have to admit I have truly fallen deeply for you. I have never felt this way before and I pray you feel the same for me."

"It's true and yes, I want all of you. I felt this way ever since our hands first touched and we gazed into each other's eyes."

"No man has ever affected me like this, it's like I'm in another world."

"Please; Show me you feel the same way about me. I'm yours, Forever and Always."

I softly sang back to her in my best Eric Clapton voice.

"Would you feel the same, if I saw you in Heaven?

I must be strong, and carry on - Because I know I don't belong, here in Heaven"

She responded -

"I know I'm only 26 although there's something about your raw ruggedness, charm, character, take charge attitude knowing exactly what you want and just how to ask politely for it."

"Guys are just guys, you are a Real Man. I want you to want me, not just in passion alone, but deep down in your soul for the rest of our lives."

She rose up and shimmied out of her shorts and I almost passed out from the sight and not being able to breath.

There in front of me was the most beautiful petite little woman in the whole world, and she wanted ME.

She left her blouse top on so I was only seeing her from the waist down.

Her gorgeous moon-glow pale skin showed no tan lines. Looking down noticing her tightly shaved pussy with the most adorable little one-inch-wide platinum blond landing strip that was to die for.

She laid down on the carpet and slowly spread her legs while staring into my eyes.

She didn't have any sign of meat curtains as all men call them, her pussy was absolutely stunning with small pink labia lips.

As she slowly spread her legs, I could not only see her dark pink tiny love tunnel but also her little pearl shaped clit staring back at me that seemed to throb with excitement.

Also noticing the sweet nectar of her pussy was drooling down into the crack of her ass and dripping onto the floor, I guess from fondling me, and watching the girls.

Her sweet aroma was REALLY making me drunk with lust.

Looking over at Sam -

"I know I only have two minutes although you can't start the timer until I actually touch her vagina" - Sam agreed

I knelt down in front of this petite little Tinkerbell of a goddess and lifted her tiny foot up and started sucking on her little pixie toes.

She let out a delightful moan and I started very slowly licking between her big and second toe from bottom to top.

"This is a sample of what's comes next" she only groaned louder.

Slowly working my way up kissing and sucking all over her foot and ankle. When I started sucking and nibbling on her Achilles tendon she tightened up as if paralyzed saying.

"OOHHH YYEESSS I LLOVEEE THAT"

Kissing, sucking, and stroking my way up her calf I reached the bend of her knee and kissed and licked the back of the bend of her knee. She quivered, mewed, purred, and moaned all at the same time.

This was so erotic that I almost lost myself just hearing her. Never had I ever heard a woman with that much raw erotic emotion and sexual desire emit such sounds as if a true Gyden from the old Dutch lore.

The farther up her leg I moved the deeper and quicker her breathing became.

"OOOHHHH....... YYEESSSSS......."

She murmured somewhat loudly.

Slowly working up her thigh with licks and kisses, her whole body shivered as I moved closer to where that wonderful aroma was emanating from that had me so drunk and within its spell. Looking up I could see her juices running down between her legs.

She was quickly becoming the smoldering ardor of lustful sexual starvation that I was hoping for.

Backing off a little I started giving her a hickey on her left thigh up near her crotch.

This sent her over the edge, she was trying to say something although the moans and groans were getting in the way.

Kissing on both sides of her thighs near her pussy I moved in closer. Taking in a deep breath of her aroma I nearly passed out with the pure pleasure of her exotic fragrance.

Signaling to Sam to start the two-minute timer, I started lightly licking and sucking at both sides of her labia. While I made love to her labia, I kept my distance making sure I did not touch her clit.

This I did on purpose going so close to it and breathing hotly over her mound making her shiver with desire.

A couple times I lightly dragged a little of my beard across her clit and she gasped loudly each time.

I moved to her lower vulva kissing and sucking all around as best I could since her little love tunnel and labia was so small. Sucking hard on her vulva where her vestibular bulbs were she slapped the floor with both hands trying to find anything to hold onto.

Sticking my tongue into her tight little love hole she bucked up to me and lightly screamed.

It seemed as if my tongue would barley fit in her although I pushed in as hard as I could.

"YESsss - YESsss - YESsss......."

She hissed yes at me, each time I drove my tongue deep into her. Every time I thrust my tongue deep into her, her pussy muscles tried their best to grab onto my tongue and not let go.

After giving her a good tonguing as deep as l could I continued kissing and sucking as I rose up to her clit and circled around and around it a few times before taking it into my mouth.

Gently nibbling on her clit and sucking it into my mouth I gently brought her to her peak. As I did this, I started humming a strong low note which affected her like my tongue was a vibrator.

She grabbed the back of my head with both hands pulling me down into her crotch so strongly I was hardly able to breath and I thought she would break my neck.

Her moans were now strong low and animistic grunting as she was grinding her hips into my face.

"YYEESS, YEESSS, RIGHT THERE, YYEESS, DON'T........ STOPPPPPPPP......."

She lost all control as her powerful heavenly climax took her away from this earth. I watched as her eyes rolled back and up out of sight, and she bucked, and moaned more than any other woman I had ever been with.

Her whole body quivered and trembled without stopping.

Her breathing was almost nonexistent, as she struggled to gasp for every breath.

"YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

I knew she was not on this planet any longer and it would be a while.

Sam started to say something, I held up my hand and told her -

"Give her a few minutes to come back down to earth."

After about two minutes her breathing returned to somewhat normal and she slowly opened her eyes and gave me the most sensuous lovingly smile saying. -

"I've been to heaven and back because of you, I know now that I love you more than you will ever know, and I'm yours for the rest of my life."

**********

Though any woman can be a Muse, the classic Sexual Muse archetype is a beautiful, flirtatious, feminine spirit with an insatiable sex drive.

Their flaming sexual desire and intensity can help spur love for both, since it lowers inhibitions and charges the body and brain with erotic sexual energy.

**********

Now seeing her as the Muse I had longed for my entire my life, I reached down and gently lifted her up into my arms, stood and started walking toward my bedroom.

Over my shoulder I told the girls.

"Game Over"

Part 2 - will continue from here

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.