A Tale on the Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
425 Followers

She added to her fun by giving me a tight hug and pulled my waist hard against her. There was no way she could not feel my hard-on. I played along by sliding my hand under her tee shirt and moved it up and down her back. I sooooo wanted to move my hands to her front and fondle her breasts, but instead, I ground my cock harder into her middle by wiggling my hips slightly.

The trails in the park are well maintained and take you through some beautiful areas. Along the trail we passed through a meadow with lovely wild flowers and into a forested area. Part way into the forest was a bridge and we stopped in the middle to take pictures of the water cascading over the rocks. Call it lust or blue balls or whatever but I couldn't contain myself any longer and moved behind her and slid my hands up her sides to her breasts.

"Ummmm," was all she said as she placed her hands on mine and gave them a squeeze.

"I love the way they feel in my hands," I whispered in her ear.

She wiggled her butt against my dick and said, "I love the way that feels, too."

"Maybe we should......"

"Pick a spot?" she said finishing my sentence.

I didn't hesitate for a second and I grabbed her hand and we headed into the woods. When I thought we were sufficiently away from anyone seeing us on the trail, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my middle. Our kiss was deep with passion and lust. I walked us over to a tree and pinned her against it so I could use my hands to get at her lovely breasts.

I cupped her tits and squeezed her hard nipples between my fingers. Her moaning and sighing were matched with my own. "I've been thinking about this all morning," she said when we came up for air.

"I like the way you think."

"Don't keep me waiting any longer, please."

It didn't take but a few seconds for us to undress each other and we used what few clothes we had to cover the ground. She looked so beautiful with the sun's rays shinning on her. "I wanna be on top," she said as she gently pushed me to the ground.

Who was I to argue? So I stretched out on our makeshift bed and watched her move between my legs. She knelt down, held my cock in her hand, licked the precum and then took the head of it into her mouth. After a few strokes, she looked up and said, "I love the way this feels in my hand and mouth."

"I also love this," she said as she moved up and pushed my dick down and up between her pussy lips a few times. Watching her and feeling her pussy against my cock was very erotic and sensual. I was panting by the time she placed it against her entrance and quickly took it deep.

At first she just sat there, flexing her vaginal muscles and looking at me with a satisfying smile. She placed her hands on my shoulders and I cupped her breasts in my hands. She moved up and down slowly at first but the need for release became great and soon she was slamming hard with each downward stroke. We both were breathing hard and I firmly held her hard nipples between my fingers. "Harder," she whispered.

The harder I squeezed, the faster she pumped. I could feel my climax building and within moments, I emptied my load. I saw her smile with my release and suddenly, there came a muffled scream as she slammed down hard on my cock one last time.

She didn't move but was breathing hard as she looked at me and smiled. "Having sex outdoors has been one of my fantasies for a long time."

"Mine too," I replied. "Some fantasies should be made real. Any others you care to share?"

"Maybe," she said with a big grin.

"How about you?"

"I dreamed about making love with you on the trail last night."

"I like the way we think."

My balls were getting wet from our cum as it oozed down my cock that was becoming limp. Barbara slowly pulled off and much to my delight, began to lick my member clean. She cleaned my balls and then took my whole flaccid dick in her mouth. The tongue washing she gave it was beginning to bring it back to life.

She stopped and, with a grin said, "Later, big boy." She took it in her hand and held it for a moment and almost in a whisper said, "I love the feel of your cock."

With a feeling of contentment, we got back onto the trail and headed toward our destination and lunch. Along the way, I volunteered that I had the typical guy fantasy of having sex with two women and wondered if she had the similar one of sex with two guys? She laughed and said she must be a typical woman. We both agreed that it be best to leave it as a fantasy. I asked her if there were some that she would actually like to do.

She thought a bit and then mentioned several we both wanted to make a reality. Things like making love in the rain or to the sound of rain, locations other than the bedroom, going to a nude beach, and touch and playing around in public. She wasn't sure if she could be under a table and give a blowjob in a restaurant but it is fun to imagine. I liked that image, too.

Our destination was a lake and we reached it a little after noon. Our side excursion delayed us some but what a nice diversion. We sat close and enjoyed the view as we shared our lunch. "This has been a fantastic day."

I gave her a squeeze and moved my hand under her arm to cop a feel of her right breast. "I love to hold you like this," I whispered in her ear. She squeezed my hand and sighed. "Me too."

"I need to find a tree," I announced.

She placed her hand on my leg and said, "Remember the fantasies we talked about?"

"Yes."

"Well ah.... I have another and I hope you don't think of me as kinky or weird or anything but....ah...."

"It's ok sweetheart. I doubt there is anything you want that would make me think that."

"I'd like to hold your dick while you pee."

I looked at her and placed her hand on top of my cock. "Now that is a fantasy I've always wanted but was afraid to request. Maybe you could write your name on the ground"

We found a spot that was hidden in case someone came (would come) up the trail and she undid my shorts and pulled them down. She carefully peeled away my bikini briefs and added them to my shorts. I didn't have a full hard-on but it pointed straight out. She held my member in her hand and I really enjoyed the sensation, but I realized this was not going to be easy.

I stood there for several moments feeling a bit embarrassed that nothing was happening. I closed my eyes and finally I relaxed enough to start a stream. "Ooohhhh, this is fun," as she made a large 'B' on the ground but couldn't quite finish the 'A'.

Barbara carefully pulled my clothes back up and made me decent. "To bad I can't reciprocate."

"We'll think of something."

"One thing I would like, is for us to alter our arrangements so we can be together for the rest of the trip."

She gave me a kiss and replied, "I was hoping you would suggest that."'

On the way back down the trail, we discussed our options and made a plan. We would turn in her rental car the next day and she would cancel her rooms.

Once back at the lodge, Barb said she needed to pick up some items for tonight and she needed to make the necessary phone calls for our revised itinerary. She'd meet me at dinner at our usual time and I was to bring the wine and cheese with me. When I inquired about the surprise for tonight, she just smiled and said, "Think naked and fun."

"That's all I'll be thinking about for the next couple of hours."

I shaved, took a long shower – hot and cold, and even tried to read but my mind and body was elsewhere. An evening with Barbara, naked, and spending the night together definitely had my full attention.

She met me at the restaurant wearing a nice dark sweater and skirt and requested a booth at the end. She sat facing only me and I soon discovered her intention to tease me unmercifully. After we ordered, she unbuttoned the sweater to reveal a blouse that I don't think was buttoned at all. Her breasts were barely contained and when she moved some, I could see her nipples.

Even though we chatted about her new accommodations, I couldn't keep my eyes from straying to her chest and Barbara was enjoying every moment. She even rubbed her foot up and down my leg to add to my torture. For me, dinner couldn't end soon enough and my marching orders, as we exited the restaurant, were clear; bring my overnight kit and show up precisely at 7. The door would be unlocked.

I opened the door promptly at 7 and entered into a room illuminated only by candles scattered around the room. Barbara was waiting at the door wearing a short robe and greeted me with a passionate kiss. Our tongues performed an intimate dance while she pulled me tight, grinding my erection against her stomach. My hands did some exploring, too and confirmed she was naked under the robe.

After a few minutes of kissing bliss, she took me by the hand and led me further into the room. A hint of lavender perfume was in the air and the room was warm. In the middle of the floor there was a duvet, a folded sheet, a couple of towels, and the ice bucket containing water and a bottle. I soon learned that the water was hot, to warm the massage oil.

"I love your surprise."

"I thought you might enjoy a massage but first we need to get you ready."

In a few seconds, my clothes were carefully discarded and she poured two glasses of wine. I looked at the wine glass and then back to her. "I tipped the bartender," She said with a big smile and we toasted to our fantastic week and new beginnings.

In all my life I'd never received a romantic massage and this one was absolutely incredible. It started with me on my stomach and she covered parts of me to keep me warm. There wasn't a part of me she didn't touch and the warm oil felt wonderful. I was given the full treatment from head to toe. The process was repeated when I turned over but this time she started with my feet and finished with my face and head; all the while ignoring my aching hard-on. She didn't say much but I know I was moaning and sighing with delight and approval.

She had moved all around and even sat on me as she worked her magic. Everything was slow and methodical. When she finished doing my face, she kissed me gently and asked, "You like?"

"Very much."

"Good, but we aren't done just yet." She moved down between my legs and adjusted the towel to uncover my manhood. She kissed it from the tip to my balls and said, "This is something I've been thinking about all day."

She took the warm oil and rubbed my cock and balls with it. The sensation was mind-blowing. She did that for some time with both hands and I think she was getting very turned on doing this. She leaned down, licked the precum from the tip, then looked at me and smiled. After she applied a bit more oil, she began to slowly stroke my cock by gliding her hand down and up like her hand was her cunt. As the tempo increased, my hips were soon thrusting into her hand.

I was panting as I could feel my climax build. When I reached the point-of-no-return, my whole body tensed and I let out a low moan. Barbara leaned down, placed her lips around my cock and filled her mouth with my load.

After she drained every last drop, she said, "Another fantasy fulfilled."

I smiled and said, "I guess it's my turn to do the same."

I applied the same technique to massage her body as she did mine. I purposely avoided touching her breasts and pussy until I was finished. I knelt beside her and generously applied the warm soothing oil all over her breasts. I took my time to caress and fondle each breast with my hands and fingers. Her nipples were hard and each received a few moments of kissing and sucking.

I kept my left hand busy with her tits and I heard her sigh as I poured some oil right on top of her pussy mound. For several minutes, I lightly rubbed the oil all over her pussy, insides the thighs and squeezed the labia between my fingers. She muffled a scream when I slid my fingers down between her lips and inserted two fingers into her. She tilted her pelvis back slightly and opened her legs wide.

I fucked her with my fingers, driving them deep and hard while my other hand was busy rubbing her tits. It didn't take very long before her whole body shook with a climax that had her gasping. I gave her a few moments to catch her breath then moved my fingers up to lightly rub her sensitive clit. Her next orgasm was more intense and even longer.

I moved next to her, kissing her and taking her in my arms as she recovered. "You are incredible, Barbara" I whispered.

"You are, too," she replied.

After a few minutes, she sat up and said, "Cut some of the cheese and pour the wine while I start the next phase."

She left and headed to the bathroom while I did as instructed. When she returned, I could hear water running. I looked at the bathroom and then back at her and she said with a grin, "When was the last time you had a bubble bath?"

"I think this will be my first."

We drank the wine and ate some cheese until the water was at the desired level. I got in first and Barb sat with her back against my chest. I put my hand around her and she moved them up to cup her breasts. "I like this," I said with a sigh.

"You and me both."

After a few moments, we gave each other a bath. It was not easy for two adults in such a small tub but very enjoyable. My cock and her pussy received a lot of attention and I'm sure both were thoroughly cleaned.

Barb dried me first and by the time she was finished, my dick was hard. She took it in her hand and kissed it all over. I had other ideas and pulled her up and began to dry her. When I completed my task, I knelt in front and moved one of her legs to the top of the tub. A nice position for licking her clit and inserting my finger to rub her G-spot.

Her cum was delicious and I felt her shake as her climax rolled through like a wave.

We opened up the room to cool it back down and drank the rest of the wine. Once the bed was made, we were both ready for it. I got behind her in a spoon position and with my arm around her, soon fell asleep.

I had the strangest dream that I was recalling our love making and I could feel a sensation going on with my dick because it felt wet. I realized it wasn't a dream and when I woke up I discovered Barbara giving me a blow job. "Good morning, sunshine," she said and then resumed her task at hand, so to speak.

A morning BJ, in my mind, has to be one of life's greatest pleasures and being with a woman who has the same desire is truly fantastic. I was in sensory heaven as I watched Barb's hand and mouth bob down and up on my cock. Her tongue, lips and fingers were doing their magic and it didn't take long before I felt my balls tighten and within moments I filled her mouth.

"I love this," she said with a smile as she milked my tool dry.

"I could get used to it," I said with a smug grin on my face.

"I bet you could," she replied with a laugh.

We headed to breakfast and it was a good thing we had planned to take her car back to the airport and return it. The clouds were heavy and low and the forecast called for showers. We checked out of the lodge and I followed Barb in my car and by the time we arrived at the airport the rain had started. Given the current weather conditions, we estimated the drive from the airport to the Prince of Wales hotel in Canada to be around five hours.

We certainly weren't in any hurry and as we drove, the rain continued. The traffic was light and certainly the rain was discouraging any sightseers and hikers. At one point, it looked as though we were driving into the heart of the storm as the clouds darkened and it rained harder. Barb spotted a small pull off and suggested we use it.

The small lake and valley was barely visible due to the storm and after a few minutes Barbara said, "Do you remember me saying something yesterday about rain as part of one of my fantasies?"

"To make love in the rain, or to the sound of rain, I believe was your statement."

"Plus, someplace other than the bedroom," she added.

She looked at me, then to the back seat and then back to me with a mischievous grin.

"I love the way you think," I said with a big smile.

I must say that the mid-sized car designers did not have lovers in mind. To get from the front seat to the back is no easy feat. Barb went first and then we wrestled the luggage to the front. At 6' 3", I'm a lot of guy to fit in such a tight place, but lust is a great motivator. We literally had to help each other get undressed. The excitement of it all had us both very turned-on.

After some maneuvering, and with her back against me, she slowly sat in my lap filling her wet love hole with my eager cock. With my hands under her thighs, I began to rock her up and down while she reached down and rubbed my balls. As her breathing grew faster, so did my stroking and when I whispered, "Oh baby, cum for me," in her ear, she began to rub her clit.

I pumped hard and fast as she bounced to match my thrusting with her hand in a frenzy. Moments later, her body tensed and with a muffled scream, she slammed down hard and collapsed into my arms.

She placed my hands over her breasts as we sat in a silent recovery. It was several minutes before we uncoupled and helped each other dress.

Once we were back in the front, we just sat there for a few moments and when we looked at each other, did a 'high five' and then we began to laugh.

"That was incredible," she exclaimed!

"And then some," I added.

The drive to the hotel was less eventful but no less enjoyable as we shared our thoughts regarding our back seat adventure. The dialog was graphic and erotic as we described what we felt and enjoyed. We were both breathing hard by the time we arrived at the hotel late in the afternoon. I was hoping we might get in a quickie before dinner.

The Prince of Wales hotel is a grand old building and has a large lobby that offers a panoramic view of Waterton Lake and the surrounding mountains. Our room was on the third floor with a small balcony that had that same view. The room wasn't large and the queen size bed took up most of it and the shower would be a tight fit for two people. I told Barbara she had the first shot at the shower while I was getting the luggage from the car.

I could hear the shower running when I entered the room with the bags. I tipped the bellhop and headed to the bathroom. I quickly undressed and, with a towel in hand, I waited and watched. What a beauty and if there had been a bit more room, I'd be with her. Just watching her soon had my dick very hard.

When she opened the door she looked at me and smiled.

"Special room service, madam."

"Very nice but how will I give you a tip?"

"I'm sure something will come to mind," I whispered in her ear as I wrapped the towel around her.

"A quickie before dinner would be nice," she said as she reached back and took my hard dick in her hand.

The shower felt good but I was in a hurry because heaven was just a foot away, holding a towel. A few minutes later, Barbara followed the towel with kisses all over my body. She took particular care in drying my erection and after giving it a wet kiss, took it in her hand and led me to the bed.

I didn't take any time getting between her legs and placing my mouth on her pussy. I licked and kissed her clit while I rubbed her G-spot to a glorious orgasm. I licked her cunt for a few moments, savoring her sweet nectar and then pushed my hard rod deep inside.

"Ooooohhhhhhh yyyyeeeeessssssss. Fuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeee haaaard!"

I was pounding her hard and fast and she was matching my thrusting with her hips rising to meet mine. Her orgasm was equally hard and strong and when I added my cum with hers, she wrapped her legs around me and held me tight.

Totally spent and breathing hard, we laid coupled for several minutes. "You are incredible," I whispered in her ear.

mdiver
mdiver
425 Followers