A Tale on the Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

"So are you."

Before heading to dinner, we walked around the lobby area of the hotel and learned a little of its history. It turns out the Prince of Wales, never stayed in the hotel but the story is interesting anyway. After dinner, we stayed for a program that gave more information about the hotel and then headed to bed.

I slept contented, with her nestled against me in a spoon position but waking up to a BJ is like nothing else. After she had completed her "morning enjoyment", as she like to call it, I thought I would have my fun and I pulled her up so she was sitting on my face. She quickly adjusted her pussy to maximize the use of my tongue. She rocked her hips to push my tongue deep inside her and then slid it up to lightly rub her clit. After a few moments, she reversed the direction and my tongue was fucking her.

Her breathing and rocking movements were increasing as her orgasm built. Panting hard, she reached down and began to rub her clit which allowed my tongue to concentrate on her cunt. Her orgasm came in waves, covering my mouth as I lapped up her cum.

She kissed my mouth, tasting her cum on my lips and said with a sigh, "That was not only wonderful, it was also a first."

The next two days were busy hiking some of the trails and visiting attractions. We really enjoyed the famous Remington Carriage Museum. We made it a point to have sex on the trails. And given how busy some were, that proved to be a challenge which added to the excitement.

Our last few days were spent in Whitefish and the B&B where we stayed, was perfect. We had a lovely room and just a few feet from our deck was a hot tub. After a day of hiking, it was so soothing to our aching joints. The only downside was keeping our swimsuits on. Sex and hiking were the theme of every day with some fabulous lunch restaurants included.

It is amazing how fast time passes when you are enchanted with someone. But the time had come for us to part which was filled with kisses, hugs and promises to plan our next trip soon.

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers