A Taste of Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is bigger than I thought," she whispered, peering her big glassy emerald eyes down at my dick, and she began gently jerking me off, with a svelte, tingly touch.

It wasn't surprising she was impressed; my dick is a decent size, 6 something inches and chubby. It's no pornstar dick, but it'll destroy a pussy just fine, especially, too, since I was experienced, knew how to ground and pound a pussy properly...

I cupped a hand over her cunt, and, with my thumb, stroked, flicked and circled her clit tenderly. Her cunt was warm, sticky to the touch.

Looking down, I examined her cunt, feeling like a gynecologist. I'd never seen a black pussy before, in real life, and I was curious if it had any differences.

The outer labial lips were a color that was darker, purply, but the inner lips appeared the usual heavy pink shade. The cunt's curvature and the clit's hooded shape were as per others I've known...

I continued my investigation, slipped an index finger into her pussyhole, and it entered with a squishy, pulpy pop. The ebony pussy was just as wet and hot as any pussy I'd touched, perhaps a degree or two hotter. This was some tropical cunt, after all...

She moaned loudly, "OOOOOOOOH!!!" as my middle finger slid up deep into her hot hole and I had to "SHHHH!!!" her since I was wary of getting caught.

Jerking me harder, we mutually masturbated; me fingerfucking her sopping cunt, her pulling and caressing my hard cock.

I knew I had to kick it up a notch to continue my research, see what the black pussy would feel like on my white dick.

My left arm had been propped to the wall as my right hand was busy plundering her pussy. I slipped my right hand out of her snatch and cupped it on her left hip. Then I bounced back a step, moved and touched my left hand to her tender, smooth body, first tracing down the nape of her neck, then circling over her big bulbous tits, squeezing her left tit playfully and firmly enough to detect a racing, dicrotic heartbeat. Then I plunged my left hand down to her right hip, clamping both hands on her waistline, like I was holding a large bowl...

I inched closer. She spread out, opening her stance up. I stood in between her plush legs, and she guided my dick to her pussy slit, let it go. I then stepped forward, thrust my pelvis and, in a single swift movement, stabbed my cock in through her hot, wet pussy lips, my dick plunging in and up her pussyhole, my dick quickly, completely, immersed in the glorious hug of her delightful caramel pussy.

"Aryah! Aryah!!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! WEEEEEEE MISSSSSOOOORRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelped, her eyes on fire; her face alive, ablaze with frenetic passion, and I had to quiet her and muffle her mouth with the hand that'd just been burrowing inside her cunt. She probably tasted her juices on my finger, which aroused the fuck out of me, and I began to thrust and plow into her raw pussy.

Damn, her black velvet pussy really was HOT! Hottest I'd ever felt. Jungle hot. Desert hot. Sahara hot. Tight too. Her coffee cunt clamping and closing on my cock, gripping it like a fist. She was either expertly aware of how to use her vagina muscles, or simply gifted tight by nature...

Not only was I fucking her raw, but I was fucking her roughly too. Damn near choking her with my hand pressed to her mouth, pressing her head back to the wall.

"EEEEEEMMMMMMM!!!!! EEEEEEEERRRRRRRPPPPPPPPMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she whimpered and squealed, as her chocolate cunt got destroyed by my fat ivory dick.

Realizing that I'd been thinking with my dickhead instead of the head on my shoulders, I knew I better not bust a nut into her, or else I'd have other issues than whatever STD, AIDS, or coronavirus I might already be catching off this crazy bitch.

So I loosed her, withdrew my elephant tusk. I let my hand fall from over her mouth. She curled her lip, gasped for air and glared at me, upturned her eyebrows, looked disappointed, maybe thinking I was about to squirt jizz, prematurely cum right then and there.

No chance, bitch! I'd only just begun...

I snatched a handful of her hair, fixed in a big ole' nappy clump, and spun her around by the head, pinned her face first into the wall.

My gaze went downwards, and I beheld what might have been the biggest sweet ass I'd ever seen, a slightly bigger Beyoncé ass, and, basking in the vision, effulgence of this ass, I suddenly understood why all those rappers were so obsessed with this part of the female anatomy, why that classic BABY GOT BACK!!!!!! song was written...

Her ass was shapely, splendid; its curves tremendous, perfectly circular; its elasticity and suppleness simply astounding; it was like two twin fat black mountains of softness. And my albino anaconda seethed and was ready to slither back into her swampy hot jungle pussy patch of paradise, ready to plow and inflict more delightful damage...

She bent her knees, pointing her ass up at me, assumed something of a 3 point stance, and I inched up behind her, held and parted her luscious asscheeks and tunneled my hard cock up into the yawning mouth of her hot drippy cunt, and the tip of my dick once more bathed holy in her slippery warmth, my slick dick poking back in, balls deep, and the sensation of her raw cunt heat again washed over me with pure awesomeness...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she blurted out, and I leaned myself over her back, pushed the crown of my forehead to the matted backside of her nappy head, pressing her face to the wall, which helped to quiet her "MMMMMRRRRRPPPPUUUUH!!!!!!" sounds that began to erupt again as my dick engorged and sawed in and out of her succulent, sweet hot caramel pussy.

I could hear her muttering something about "Fucking whiteboy, you cracker, cracker ass, honky ass motherfucker, fuck me, fuck me, you fucking honky!!!" And it turned me on, got me hot and bothered, for whatever sinister reason, her racial abuse...

She thrusted and twerked back at me, and it was like riding a bucking bronco, fucking the fudge out of this big buddi bitch, as her gigantic buttcheeks slapped and clapped at my pelvic region, hitting me so hard I thought I might get rug burn or a hernia; the slapping, colliding of our skins ringing out, sounding like steady, angry applause as she hummed, moaned and groaned and blurted out the occasional racial epithet.

I then heard pattering and an obnoxious voice trailing in from afar. It grew louder. The African slut heard it too, and me and her froze, stood still as statues, my dick still buried balls deep up in her hot tight cunt, my pelvis locked and pressed to the gentle touch of her glabrous junk...

"I mean, like, no, like, it was, yes, like, no, yes, I think I need to find the one from 1954. It was like, maybe, on this floor."

I turned my head, craned my neck and spied a glance from between a gap in the serried books and spotted a dumb sorority bitch, in hip-hugging blue hot pants, her creamy buttcheeks spilling out the back; her tight black and white striped blouse leaving little to the imagination. With how big, bouncy and spherical her tits were, I gathered they must have been silicone, not that I care or anything...

And shit did the bleached blond beauty have a pretty face, with her long nose, bold bright blue eyes and narrow facial structure hinting at eastern Euro heritage. Hell, I wanted to gaffle and yank this rude talking loudly on a phone in the library ass bitch back over, teach her a lesson too, and make a Slavic slut versus Nicki-Minaj-a-trois of this!

The Slavic sorority bitch walked closer over to the shelves concealing our naughtiness. "SHHHHHH," I whispered into the African chick's ear, my dick still throbbing inside her sopping pussy, and it was sort of nicer just holding it there, all up inside her, experiencing the welcoming, firm handshake grip of her ebony pussy, letting the heavy heatwaves, the cunt juice, nurture and coddle my cock...

Closer she walked to us, and her sexy figure enlarged, her big fake tits in her striped shirt wobbling and joggling up and down in kaleidoscopic motions, and I worried the sorority bitch might spot us behind the books and scream or snitch or something.

"Wait, no, it was 1964. Like, no. Yes, no. Okay..." she practically yelled into her Bluetooth earbuds, and then quickly spun around and rushed out, whapping the door open and letting it slam behind her as her sexy ass went back to wherever it had come from...

The African slut and I looked at one another and she sneered, grunted and nodded me a "go" sign, and I resumed thrashing the chocolate off her ass.

Bam, bam, BAAAAMM!!!!! I gyrated, hammering my cock hard into her pussy and we bopped up and down like we were on pogo sticks.

"Fuck me, whiteboy!!! FUCK ME!!!" she yelled, and I grabbed a fistful of her red hair, twisted her face to mine and planted my lips to hers, lustily enjoying the lavish softness, the twin sets of cushions of her velvety pillow ass and plump, humid lips.

"RAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!" she belted out like a crazed fangirl at a concert, as we unlocked our lips, and her pussy went into OVERDRIVE, creamed and its muscles contracted, hugging my dick with forceful passion and purpose.

"AAAAAARRGGGHHH!!!!" again she screamed out so noisily that someone on the floor below or outside the building could have heard her carnal cries, so I again covered her mouth with the flat of my hand, smothered her mouth, which only seemed to turn her on even more, the choking, the autoerotic asphyxiation, and the bucking bronco returned, the donkey ass, the twerking, the ass so big that it nearly lifted me off the ground as I fucked into her, choking her mouth with my right hand, squeezing a melon tit with my left, and killing her cunt with my mean white cock.

It couldn't be enough to only fuck her cunt, and I needed to cum inside her. So, I had to travel the world. Visit the other side. Fuck her in the ass to finish off. She probably wouldn't get pregnant if I came in her ass, and this bitch DIRELY needed to get shot up with jet blasts, fusillades of my jizz.

"Errrrmmmmm" her muffled squeals buzzed and rattled my palm as my white hand hid half of her black face, us in a pose, a zebra of fuck.

"Bitch, you got a fat, suh-weeeet ass, and I'm gonna cum in it," I murmured in a menacing tone, through her wispy red hair, feeling the cool tinge of her oversized golden hoop earring tap at my chin, and I then withdrew my cock from the clutches of her cunt.

My dick was dripping with her pussy juice, a perfect lube for what was next.

I arched my hips back, but extended my arm and kept my chokehold, and with my free hand, I freed her tit and lowered my arm, grabbed and took my cock and lifted it a notch above her gooey cunt that gaped and pulsated from its slaughter, and I pointed my dick to her puckered asshole, her starfish, her dirt-patch, her muffler, and, slowly, I jabbed forth my hips, clenched my buttocks and worked my cock methodically up into her asshole, and the mushroom tip of my cock popped and sank easily through the ring of her anus.

"OOOOOHHH!!!" now it was me that was moaning vociferously. "Shhhhiiiiiiiiit," I yelped, "it's tighter than, OoOoOooOooooAAAAaaaAAAh!!!" I spouted gibberish as I pushed my dick further, halfway up her African asshole.

"RRREEEEEMMMMPHH!!!!!" she screamed madly into my hand. I was ready to pull out if she'd started slapping at me, tapping out, but she didn't. So I proceeded.

And I clenched my buttcheeks harder, forwarded, moved my hips, and dug my dick in, pushed further into her hot asshole, further in, then stopped for a split second, to savor the sensation of the tightness, the molten lava of her tropical shit twirling around, waxing my dick in its beautiful heat, and I pulled backwards, jutting my hips back, and then forward, throwing my hips like a slingshot, thrusting far and hard enough to have gotten the entirety of my fat white dick completely up her black ass, my manscaped mound kissing the crest of her crease...

"WOOOOOO..." I exclaimed, screaming like Ric Flair. GOOOOOD LAAAWWWD! This bitch's African ass was so fucking right! So hot and warm! Again, my cock buried to the hilt, I savored the sensation, held still, stood still. My dick nestled and bathing in her essence, collecting her soul.

There's nothing higher, no way of conquering a person the way one does when he fucks them up the ass. It's a coronation... Complete, total ownage...

Hot puffs of air from her nose tickled into the nape of my thumb, and she let these whelping little gasps and high-pitched screams into the skin of my hand, her muffled cries becoming my anthem...

Savoring the grip of her asshole on my dick, I knew what would happen soon. I would cum. I would bust and shoot up her sizzling Beyoncé ass with my turbo loads of jizz.

"You ready?" I asked in a hushed cadence. "RRRMMMMM...." Her whimper into my palm answered affirmative...

Then from my frozen pose, I inhaled deeply, breathing in the orgasmic aroma of coconut, cunt and ass, and I wildly, violently, spastically sprang to life, like a madman, and I flew into a rage fuck, an amok fuck, and I fucked and fucked her up the ass hard as I could, reaming and punishing the life out of her asshole, destroying it, and she cried louder and louder into my palm, my hand shaking so hard it was vibrating my arm.

Back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out my dick plunged into her asshole, and she threw back her head, rolled her eyes and closed them tightly as I fucked and fucked and fucked and pounded into her hot tiny battered asshole.

With my free hand I started smacking and slapping the ever-living shit out of her black ass, the slap and whaps echoing and raucously roaring, like fireworks, and I was so lost in the moment that I gave NO FUCKS if anyone heard us or stumbled upon us...

Shaking like an epileptic, in paroxysms of pleasure, I bellowed out, voice straining, "GRRRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Then I tensed up, clenched my teeth, held my breath, and not skipping a beat, the heavenly rush overtook me, and I seized up and let go, squirting and shooting my jizz, load after load, into the shit hot hole of her ass...

"RAAAAAAAK!!!!!" a garbled cry sounded from under my palm, and her eyes opened wide and bulged; craning her neck back at me, her face contorted in shock. I don't think she'd expected me to shoot up in her ass.

Horse, stable, bitch...

I came HARD too. I must have shot five or six hefty loads of dick juice up into her, followed by a couple aftershock drips.

I then pulled out my cock, which was slightly brown and dotted with a few beads of her shit.

I unloosed her mouth, shuffled back and wiped my cock around in her ass crease to clean it off, leaned over her and kissed her on the cheek and bent and squatted down, and slapped, cupped and kissed both her asscheeks and then stood up, stepped away, gathered my pants, boxers, and, still breathing hard, I dressed quickly, put my Jordans back on.

She suspirated, struggled to catch her breath and moved funny, like a handicapped person as she reassembled herself, turned around and struggled back into her dress. She picked up her purse, fished out some wet wipes, reached under her skirt and cleaned up the gobs of brownish cum leaking from her battered ass, then threw the wipes to the floor.

I felt sorry for the janitor that'd have to clean that up later...

A "surprise buttsex" meme suddenly popped into my head, a meme featuring a girl on a sofa, staring off into the distance smiling, and a cheeky guy, with a goofy smirk, poking his head up like a gofer from behind the couch.

Limping over to me, I guessed maybe she'd be pissed I surprise buttsexed her, but she wasn't. Instead, she flashed a toothy smile and snatched up two fistfuls of my shirt, pulled me up to her face and planted a sloppy wet French kiss on me that lasted for what seemed like a blissful eternity.

When we finished kissing, she slipped on her heels, and I was about to ask her number, or her name, which I never got, but she limped away quickly, her big buddi jiggling and wiggling off into the distance.

"Can I call you?" I asked as she was leaving.

No reply. Only her heels sounded on the floor, clicking off and away from me...

"Add you on WhatsApp?!!" I yelled, but she didn't turn back, just sauntered off gingerly and slammed the door behind her.

As of this writing, it's been a week since our encounter. I'm still coming to the same library, same floor, same spot, doing my remote work thing. I wonder who she was, and I hope to see her again. If she does come back, I'm right here, ready and waiting... Welcome to the jungle, baby...


12