A Taste of Hell: Galon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't like your council?"

"Yeah well, they mostly just stay up high and never do a damn thing. Except get angry with us whenever we..."

"Take trips into Hell without permission?" She sat up and leaned in toward him. "You can't tell me a gabriem would be sent on a scouting mission, Galon. Any mikalim could do that job and do it better. You weren't sent here to scout, so that's not your secret."

Ah shit, she wasn't as stupid as most demons. Damn. Life in danger, once again, if she already knew his 'secret'.

"So I like to visit every so often. Just because I don't use a fancy sword and shield doesn't mean I can't defend myself."

"Why would an angel want to visit Hell?"

"Change of scenery?"

With a disbelieving snort, she climbed down the pile of rocks, sat down on the ground in the middle of the cave, and undid some of the leather straps holding slabs of bent metal around her thighs and quads. They landed with some very heavy clunks and clacks.

"You were visiting Hell and Death's Grip," she said, "for the same reason I was. You wanted to see what Zel was up to. Maybe not sent as a scout, but that's why you came here."

He scratched under his chin, one of the few places his armor left exposed.

"Well, I mean, she is a crafty one."

"She is." Nodding, Rexana undid the other leg, before getting comfortable on her knees.

"Are you... stripping?"

"I'm tired and hot, angel. Sorry if I don't have some fancy rune to give me nice clothes. All I have is my armor, my trophies"-- she gestured to the skulls dangling off her belt and loin cloth--"and my skin."

"You know about runes? You are a certifiable threat to our intelligence agency. Or maybe possible hire."

She snorted, shaking her head. "Me? Work for Heaven? I work for Alessio."

"You work for Alessio because it serves you to do so, and it's keeping your head on your shoulders." He slowly slid down the wall of rocks until he plopped down on the ground on his ass, back and wings against the wall, maybe ten feet from the big tiger demon. "I bet I could convince you to work for us."

More laughter, big and full and fun. But after she calmed down, she undid some of the straps of her arms, and her curved metal plates and curved bone shoulder pads fell on the ground with the rest of her armor. There were some surprisingly feminine curves hidden under that armor.

"You are ridiculous, you know that?" she said.

He smiled at her. "It's very nice, by the way."

"What is?"

"Your skin."

She raised a brow as she watched him, slowly tilting her head to the side as she tried to read him.

"Why don't you take off your armor? Or change your rune or however it works."

"I want to. Keeping this going is exhausting. But, can't say I really trust you yet."

"First smart thing you've said yet." Nodding, she undid some more straps, and undid the breastplate. Another strap later, and she was completely naked.

Much as Galon talked a big game, truth was demons and angels rarely interacted with each other, often going decades without so much as a single angel taking a trip into Hell. There'd been more lately, a lot more, but always at a distance, scouting trips, one of which Galon snuck in on as an opportunity to see something new. There was plenty of information about the demons, up in Heaven, books upon books of blessed pages that showed, in detail, the strengths and weaknesses of the various breeds.

The divine drawings didn't do the living thing justice. Treegera were an interesting halfway between a perfectly normal human body, and a muscular dinosaur. She had long curvy legs that ended in raptorial feet, except now he could also see the perfect abs and small waist between her wide hips and her large, heavy breasts, and her large, firm ass. Her arms were muscular too, but there was no denying her feminine shape.

He stared.

"Never seen a naked demon before?" she asked, shrugging.

"Truth?"

"Truth."

"Never in person."

After another chuckle, she gestured to him. "I've never seen a naked angel."

"Yeah well, unlike you, I'm pretty defenseless without my armor. And you've seen naked humans. Like that, just prettier."

"You are fucking ridiculous." Shrugging, she stood up, except on all fours instead of just her hind legs. She stalked toward him, very slowly, like a cat -- or tiger -- getting ready to pounce. Without the breastplate pinning her evidently huge breasts against her chest, the giant pillows hung underneath her, but they were firm. Too firm. Demon skin was dark red, hard, and tough unless they were aroused.

Still very pretty to look at, though.

"What're you doing?"

"Come on, strip, angel. You said you liked my skin. Well, I want to see yours. Fair's fair."

"I didn't tell you to strip." Not that he minded. And his gabriem brain wasn't going to look away from a beautiful naked creature prowling toward him. Without the armor, her large ass stuck up even more, now blatant behind her where her huge thick tail came out from over it.

"You said it's exhausting keeping that armor and weapon summoned," she said.

"It is..."

"I bet you want nothing more than to let that battle rune go, so you can relax and catch your breath before we try and pull down some more stones."

"Maybe..." He gulped as she came a bit closer. Sure, he'd been flirting before, but he hadn't really expected her to respond. Mental note for the future: demons, or at least tregeera, were not interested in subtlety. They were all or nothing.

She came closer again, and set her hands on his legs. She went slow enough that she never triggered any of his reflexes, and instead, he just stared at her as she put his legs together and pulled them out straight on the ground, before she came closer. She was close enough to rip out his throat at this point, but she'd had the opportunity to do that before. No point in trying to stop her now.

She sat down like a cat, straddling his shins and pinning them, her knees outside his legs and on the ground. And since she was sitting up straight, arms straight down, they rested on his knees with her biceps pushing her breasts together.

"I'm not going to hurt you, moron." She grinned at him as she licked her teeth, and her huge, thick tail wagged slowly on the ground behind her. "You were right. Those rocks are huge and a giant pain in the ass to move. We got some air"--she gestured to the tiny hole they'd made at the top--"but it'll be hours and hours of work to make it big enough for us to get through. We're taking a break. And, this whole process will be easier if we aren't wearing our armor, especially for you, sweating like some weak-ass human. Take it off."

He eyed her closely, doing his best to not stare at her breasts each the size of his own head. She was toying with him. One of the things he knew about demon anatomy was when they got aroused, their tough skin got redder, and got softer. And the already soft parts of the body, the stomach and inner thighs, the neck, the breasts, they went from dark red to full on red. That wasn't happening.

He blinked. Was that disappointment he was feeling? Yeap, that was disappointment. He wanted the deadly tiger demon currently sitting on his shin armor to be horny at the sight of him.

Seonaid was right. His dick was going to get him killed.

He let go of the batlam rune in his mind, and the potram rune replaced it, defaulting to it like a human relaxing a muscle. The armor went poof, layers of white and gold, shiny and almost silvery metal, beautiful and reflective, it all disappeared in a gentle glow.

The tiger demon purred, lifted her hands, and set them on his shoulders. Big hands, long claws, and he froze for a second, half expecting her to cut him up. It didn't happen thankfully, and he managed a playful grin up at the demon.

Galon had long dark hair, deep brown eyes, light tan skin, and a classically handsome and beautiful face, with a masculine jaw and feminine lips. He was an angel, after all. That was par for the course.

The potram rune didn't leave him naked. He had a white and sheer robe on, something that covered a bit of his torso and legs, but barely, and exposed his white loincloth. He was muscular and thin, tall, with broad shoulders. The perfect human physique, and seven feet tall. Flawless.

And yet, it was the humans the angels lusted for. He was no different. Sure, angels were attracted to each other, but humans carried a thousand imperfections within and without, that made them a thousand times more beautiful.

Demons carried imperfections too, different kinds, within and without. It wasn't unheard of for angels to find them attractive. Hell, it'd been the focus of a few cautionary tales angels were taught, and the problems with Hell in general. No one would forget the tale of Ramiel.

"Ooh I like what I see," Rexana said, purring a little louder.

Uh oh. She'd stroked his ego. He was now officially powerless to stop her in any capacity.

"I gotta admit, I am pretty gorgeous, even for a gabriem."

"Confident, considering how easily I could kill and eat you right now."

"I'm way too handsome for you to do that."

Again, she laughed, a full and lovely sound, and her huge breasts jiggled lightly on her chest as she did. He stared at them. They were softening. They were reddening.

Which, of course, she noticed, and she licked her lips as she looked him up and down some more, before she inched her lower body forward, hands still holding his shoulders. Closer, and closer, until she was straddling him, and her pelvis pressed down on his.

The black, dark skin on her body was turning dark red, and the dark red places were turning bright red. His heart rate jumped, and he gulped.

"You do love to talk, angel. But I think in a sexual battle, you'd lose."

"Sexual battle?"

She leaned in until her face was only inches from his. "Demons love to fight. Demons love to fuck. I'm sure all angels already know that."

"Yeap."

"And sometimes we love to fight and fuck at the same time."

"You mean... wrestling?"

More laughter. He was getting addicted to that sound, especially now since she was so close, he could feel the vibrations.

"Sort of." She let go of him, and for a second he was worried she was going to back off, and laugh at him for having successfully teased and surprised him. Or body slam him. But, nope, she cupped both her breasts with her scary-and-beautiful hands and long claws, and squeezed them enough to have their reddening shapes spill over her palms. Supple. Her nipples, a darker shade of red, stood out between her fingers, getting more swollen by the second.

"I uh, don't think I'd be very good at wrestling. Can I interest you in a game of archery?"

~~♥♥♥~~

She slowly licked her lips, and then some of her long fangs, before she lifted one of her breasts up, leaned her head down toward it, and ran her long tongue down its mountainous shape before stopping on her nipple. Around and around it circled, coating the swelling nub in saliva.

Well, that did it. Sure, he'd seen similarly busty angels do the same thing -- with normal-sized tongues -- and elicit the same response in humans, but something about a tiger demon a foot taller than him doing it, while sitting on his crotch, was a bit too much to ignore. His angelic blood flowed, and a bulge formed in his loincloth, right up against her slit. He hadn't dared look down at it, but he couldn't help it now, and he shivered at how it was also redder, and fuller, almost like a flower that'd bloomed. Hairless like every inch of her -- hair tendrils weren't even hair -- and with a clitoris that was already sticking out just slightly, begging to be touched.

It wasn't long before his loincloth was a little wet where the bulge rubbed her.

"Fight me, angel," she said, voice quiet and suddenly as gravelly as a human who'd been smoking their whole life and still worked in the mines. She let go of her breasts, set her hands on his shoulders again, and grabbed his robe.

And no more robe. She ripped it off him as easily as tearing paper and threw the remains aside, leaving him blinking, and sitting in just his loincloth.

"This doesn't seem like fighting."

She rolled her eyes. "That's because you're horrible at this! A devorjin would have pounced me by now, slammed their cock in me, and we'd both be trying to pin the other person."

He stared. "While... having sex."

She purred again, held his shoulders, and slowly worked her pelvis back and forth, grinding her wet lips against the bulge in his loincloth. She was warmer than angels or humans, almost hot to the touch.

"Yes, while we have sex. Come on, angel." Casually and smoothly, she reached down, and snipped off his loincloth with one of her claws. Before he could say anything, she slammed her other hand against his chest, pinning him back against the wall, while she knelt up straight so she could yank the loincloth off.

His erection stood up straight, finally free, before it came toward his abs, nearly resting against his tan skin.

Rexana's purr turned into a hungry growl as she lowered herself, and set her wet lips against the base of his cock, pinning it against his pelvis and abs.

"A much bigger dick than you'd get on a human," she said, licking her lips a bit less sexily, and a bit more like a salivating animal.

"I'm an angel." He gulped as he looked down at her slit spread apart over the base of his cock, its exposed ripe glans already looking a little wet. Yeah, his penis was clearly on board with this, even if he was still a teeny little bit nervous about getting his throat ripped out.

"I bet those human girls love to get split open on something only a demon could really fit inside them." She shifted a little further forward, set her wet slit against the center of his cock, and slowly ground her hips as she looked past him to his wings. With one hand holding his shoulder, her other was free to run curious fingers and claws over the huge array of soft white feathers.

"The occasional guy, too."

"Ah yes." She purred louder as she stroked his right wing, and then his left, trading off hands on his shoulders so she could experiment, all while slowly grinding her clitoris down against his cock. "I suppose fighting while fucking won't be very satisfying with a weak creature like you. I mean look at these feathers. Soft." After a few more strokes of his wing's arm, she grinned down at him. "Can I take a feather?"

"It'll hurt if you do."

"So?"

His turn to roll his eyes. Which she took as submission, because she plucked the biggest feather she could find.

"Ow! Hey!"

"So very soft." She sat back a bit, still pinning his length against him, and she ran her claws through her long black hair tendrils before sticking the two-foot feather in between some of the tendrils along her temple. "I've seen human girls do this with flowers, gifted to them by men."

"In Hell? Oh, you mean in a scrying pool."

"Yes. Do I look like a sweet little innocent virgin girl, barely of age and aching to have a handsome young man teach me the pleasures of the flesh?"

He tilted his head a bit to look at the feather in her tendrils, before shaking his head.

"You look like a hungry, sexy big demon lady about to eat a very handsome angel who's asking you nicely to not do that."

She scrunched up her nose at him, slid her pelvis forward until her wet lips enveloped the head of his cock, and arched her back to tilt her pelvis back, her stomach and chest forward. He got to experience her huge breasts enveloping his face for a second before she slid her pelvis back, and took every inch of his cock into her clenching, boiling, soaked insides in a single second.

"Sweet Jesus," he said, and he stared down at where her pussy was spread open by his girth, her almost sizzling hot juices soaking him, a couple drops of it leaking out of her onto his smooth pelvis.

Galon had had sex. A lot. Literally tens of thousands of times, with thousands of different humans, over many decades. Male angels quickly learned how to use their rather large phalluses effectively, without hurting their humans; unless that's what the human wanted, which wasn't uncommon. He'd never, ever had sex with someone who could take every inch of him so quickly. And at the same time, she squeezed on him so hard he was suddenly afraid she was going to rip his penis clean off with nothing but her clenching muscles.

"A perfect fit," she said, and she leaned back enough so her hands found his legs behind her, her breasts half flattened against her chest, and her stomach stretched out, showing off her abs. And of course, below them, her insanely tight slit was on full display, another drop of her juices trickling out of her onto him as she squeezed. Way too tight, and he gasped as her hot depths clenched and massaged his length, earning another chuckle from her.

"I can... see why you'd call this... fighting." He squirmed a little, before putting his hands on her hips. For a second he thought she'd take that as an invitation to grab him, pin him, and choke him out. But she just laughed, and held his shins as she slowly ground herself around and around.

"I'm treating you with more care than I'd treat a young demon. Even more care than I'd treat a fragile traitor I'm savoring." With some more laughter, she slipped her hands behind his shoulders again, and pulled him to her. Considering she was sitting on him, and already a foot taller, it was easy for her to pull his head into her until it was between her breasts. "There, see? I'm even giving you an opening. Come on, grab me and roll me."

"Roll you?"

"Get on top of me! Hold me down and fuck me. Silly angel."

It wasn't an uncommon request from the souls he pampered in Heaven, once they were comfortable with being dead and enjoying Heaven's gifts. Women in particular usually wanted -- or requested if they were bold enough -- to be taken, pinned, dominated, fucked roughly, choked, spanked, and tied up. More than a few of them wanted stuff rougher than that.

Problem: tregeera were bigger than angels, and at least as strong as a gabriem physically. He couldn't even attempt to pin her, let alone do anything like flip her or choke her or do any of the things she was looking for. She knew it, too. She was teasing him.

Well, if she knew it, then maybe he could go a different route, and try something she'd probably never tried before?

Slowly, she got off her knees, and slipped her legs around him instead, letting her body weight sink her onto his cock. She was a big tiger demon, and despite her flat stomach, she was heavy as all Hell, and her dripping lips pressed hard against him as she got comfortable sitting on him.

"Pathetic," she whispered, and she hooked her feet behind him, burying him in her thick thighs as she also hugged him with her arms, keeping him pinned -- gently, thankfully -- against her large breasts.

"Hey, if you shrink a few feet and lose a few hundred pounds, I'd gladly throw you around and fuck you nice and hard."

"Not going to happen."

"Then I'm afraid I won't be much of a wrestling partner."

She rolled her eyes and groaned, before she laughed again. This close, the full vibration was positively intoxicating. With a happy sigh, she ground her hips into him, milking and squeezing on his length in spurts until her boiling hot juices dripped down his testicles. If all demons were like this, gabriem would be coming down in droves just for the sex if they ever found out. For all her words, Rexana's body lit up like a surface Christmas tree in June.

She relaxed her hug a bit, but no way he was going to leave where he was. He only pulled his head back enough to nudge his face into her right breast, and wrap it in his lips.

"Hey!" She frowned down at him.

"Wha?" he asked, mouth still on her large nipple. He kissed it, ran his tongue around it slowly, sucked on it gently, kissed it again, and sucked on it harder, enough he pulled his head back, and it came off her chest with him. He let it go, admired how the huge thing rippled as it settled back on her chest, before he again buried it in kisses.