A Taste of Hell: Galon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did she know about the prime bodies the souls of Heaven were blessed with? This tregeera knew entirely too much.

He chuckled. It wasn't always an easy thing to admit, but angels and demons would never, ever be as alluring, intoxicating, beautiful, handsome, or intriguing as humans.

But, angels and demons were pretty attractive, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of them resumed rolling big rocks. It took a while. The rocks hadn't miraculously shrunk in size after their bout of sex, despite his best hopes, so they had to work hard to get them rolling. Lots of grunts and groans, which soon had the two of them naked again and fucking again.

It took two whole days to get a hole big enough for them to get out. He had wings, and she had big spikes and horns. The hole had to be pretty big.

Outside, the corpses were still there, decaying, flesh peeling away and exposing bone, thanks to Hell's ravenous appetite for the dead. Their bodies had also been plugged full of his arrows, but the arrows had either melted away with time, or had been stolen by curious grems and imps, and then melted away, leaving the hypothetical, curious demons disappointed.

Above, the sky burned hot and bright. It was day.

"Scavenged already," Rexana said, grumbling as she gestured around at the corpses. "Nothing left for me."

"I thought the hearts--"

"They melt away pretty quick, but not a couple days quick. Nah, this fight made a mess, and noise. Demons came, scavenged, took your arrows--"

"They'd fade in a day."

"And took the hearts. Damn it, I'm hungry!"

He slowly turned to look at her through his helmet, complete with dramatic wide eyes. For fun. He knew she wouldn't attack him. Probably.

She grinned at him, and thumped her tail on the ground a few times before she leaned forward, fell onto her hands, and prowled around on all fours. And Galon made zero attempt to hide the fact he admired her ass as she did it.

"You should probably get out of here," she said. "Quickly, before Zel's other scouts show up."

"Yeah... Yeah, I guess." He flapped his wings a few times, testing them and embracing freedom once again, and got ready to take off.

But, he didn't. He used his wings to smoothly hop over to Rexana, and gave her a brush of his wing against her whole torso. She still had his feather in her tendrils.

"Huh? Oh, right." Laughing, she removed the feather and tossed it. "Can't be seen with that. Questions will get asked."

"Probably. It'll fade soon, anyway."

"Shame." She grinned at him as she stood back up on two feet, and gave him a poke in the chest with a claw. "It was fun. I'm glad I didn't kill you."

"I'm glad you didn't kill me, too."

"Next time you get low to the ground, don't get so close? Just because demons can't fly doesn't mean they can't glide and catch your ass again."

"I'll remember that." He rubbed at his leg, where one of the little bastards had jumped him. "And... hey, you--"

"Oh God, we're not gonna do a long goodbye, are we?"

"I was thinking about it."

"Please don't."

He grinned up at her and gave her another full-body brush with his wing, earning a grunt and claw swipe from her that almost got some feathers.

"Just, don't get yourself killed, Rex? Please? I'd hate to learn you died."

"Demons die every day, in droves, Galon. You get used to it."

"I wouldn't get used to you dying."

She paused, looked down, frowned with realization, and glared at him.

"And what the fuck, I didn't say you could call me Rex."

"Too bad." He pulled off his helmet and grinned at her. "And one other thing."

"Yeah?"

He leaned in, gave her cheek a quick kiss, and took to the air. That, was playing with fire. She almost got him with a claw swipe, too.

"Asshole!" she yelled.

A glance back down showed her chasing after him, waving a hand with full intent on pouncing and hurting him. But alas, he was too high, and he waved at her as he slipped his helmet back on, and flew back to False Gate.