All Comments on 'A Taste of Hell: Jeskura'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CarchariasCarchariasabout 2 years ago

I know you said these were side characters in an upcoming main story, but Jeskura and Daoka could definitely have their own series. Will Diogo send another hunter after Dao, or after Jes for interfering? What happens when Tacitus finds out where she is? There's so much room for this story to grow.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Carcharias I dunno about their own series, but they'll be in my "The Pleasures of Hell" series quite a bit, just not as PoVs.

DukaaDukaaabout 2 years ago

Awesome introduction! Just the right amount of world building, action and 'action'. I must agree with charcharias, Daoka and Jes could very much have their own main story. Daoka not being able to speak might be an unusual idea at first but it makes their interaction more unique. I was surprised how large the amount of emotions you could describe using her chirps and body language were. Also it's soooo adorable. Eager to read more of those 2, be it in another story or (hopefully) a sequel to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really liking the demon types.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was super hot. Hope to see more!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Loved this even more on my second reading. Eagerly anticipating the debut of “Pleasures of Hell”. Terrific concept to offer us several “A Taste of Hell” vignettes as teasers for your new series. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The build-up is Mind blowing 💥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES