A Taste of Hell: Jeskura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite a bit, if the big asshole got his hands on her.

Growling, at herself more than anything, she forced herself to stop and take a breath. She was in Diogo's home, and surrounded by his devoted servants. Lucifer take her, if she let her temper get her into trouble again, she probably wouldn't survive it. She ran her claws up over her horns and down her tendrils, like human girls did, and sighed again. Deep breaths. Slow. Calm down. It didn't matter that she was smarter than Diogo, if she couldn't physically wrestle his title from him.

She ground her teeth together, licked a fang, and continued along the hall of stone. Occasional chains dangled, hooked onto spikes, each decorated with skulls, some human, some not. Veins of amber lined the cave walls, lighting the place up with hints of hellfire. The vines of thorny bloodgrip dangled from the rock above, daring her to use her wings and get torn up. A remnant here or there hung overhead, slowly clawing at the blood-soaked cave wall that held them. Some of them were tangled in chains, and they bled from spikes that cut through their flesh. Some of them were crushed under giant rocks, mortar for walls either Diogo or Hell herself wanted, and they squirmed as they writhed in agony.

Demon moans and groans echoed through the cave and its hundreds of tunnels, some pained, some pleasured, most from the exertion -- and exhilaration -- of combat. Of course, the closer she got to Diogo's throne room, the more the moans leaned toward pleasure.

The path went straight, but she passed a dozen different paths she could have entered. Most ended in alcoves of different sizes, or connected to other tunnels, but as she grew closer to the heart of the Gorzen Mountains center cave, she found herself slowing down. Yeah, she was angry. Yeah, she might just get into a tussle with Diogo, and maybe get killed doing it. Yeah, she was boiling and ready for a fight. But, fuck, she wouldn't be a demon if the possibility of an upcoming fight didn't get her in the mood to fuck. And this deep in the tunnels of Diogo's cave, demons were everywhere, fucking.

On her right, a devorjin, not Diogo, was having fun. Devorjin were huge, nine feet tall, all thick with muscle, thick wrists and thick ankles, thick backs, thick everything, with the thickest black hide of any demon. No horns though, or wings, or tails, with tiny eyes in deep, tiny eye sockets. Basic, stupid brutes. And this devorjin was wrestling around on the stone floor of his room with a tregeera. Sexy, seven feet tall, lots and lots of claws, a big scary smile on a mostly human face.

Jes made sure to keep Scilla's head out of view as she took a peek. No need to get this girl's attention about her fellow tregeera's death. Not that this girl would give a shit, but still. And damn, seeing the devorjin pin the girl underneath him and ram his ridiculously massive cock into what was evidently a very wet hole, was fucking hot as well. Even a demon as big as a tregeera struggled to handle something as big as a devorjin, and a bulge rammed up along her belly with each thrust, forcing happy grunts from her.

When tregeera fucked, it could get pretty hectic; they didn't like to lose. Lots of fighting for top, lots of biting and scratching. So good.

Jeskura watched for a few seconds before she kept moving. Now she was ready to fight and fuck too, damn it. She looked down at her arms, and grumbled as the softer parts shifted from dark red to blood red, announcing to everyone who bothered to look that she was horny. Well, it's not like she was the only demon in Diogo's cave walking around all aroused and shit.

On her left, another hole opened up into a small room, and she stopped by it as she smiled.

"Zreeg, still alive?" she asked.

Zreeg looked at her, and tilted his head to the side, confused. Well, he was a borjin, and she'd be lying if she said borjin weren't just as dumb as devorjin. If anything, they were dumber, and Zreeg was no exception. But he was her friend, one of her few.

The huge demon smiled as he slowly came to realize who it was. And then raised a brow, as he looked at the head in her hand.

"Jeskura. Happy? ... not happy. Angry?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty angry, but not at you. Got a bone to pick with Diogo." She stepped a little ways into the big hole in the wall the demon sat in, and grinned at him as she looked down at his body.

Borjin were big brutes with no tendrils anywhere, like devorjin. But borjin had tails, long and thick and mostly smooth. And they had some really sweet spikes coming out of their elbows and back, and a couple sweet horns. Humans sometimes called them minotaurs, though borjin didn't have snouts, just a pretty typical scary face. And no fur of course, just leathery skin like all demons.

Borjin were also usually pretty calm, relative to other demons, and Zreeg was no exception. He sat there, big dumb dopey smile on his face, legs spread, and he let out a satisfied smile as he reached down, and ran his hand down the back of the impa currently trying to fit his dick inside her. A cute little thing, four feet tall, with wings, talons, horns, and a tail like Jeskura, just on a much smaller package. A much smaller, much more harmless package. The best any impin or impa could manage against a proper demon was a scratch or small bite mark.

Jeskura stepped in a little closer, and admired the sight of Zreeg's body, the giant chest, the abs, the thickness of his arms and legs, all of it blood red as the demon was obviously aroused as all Hell. She squatted down beside the little impa, and watched as the tiny creature, on her hands and knees between Zreeg's giant legs, tried to push herself back toward the beast. A distension pushed along her tiny belly, and her tits jiggled underneath her as she rocked back and forth, each motion making her squeak and her small wings tremble.

She'd managed a lot of Zreeg's cock, but still had half to go.

"How'd you convince an impa to hop on your dick?"

Zreeg shrugged. "She needed favor. Helped build her den."

Ha, typical. Get the borjin to do heavy lifting in exchange for some pussy.

The impa mewled as she managed to look at Jes, but her eyes closed and her arms gave out, letting her chest fall to the stone, once Zreeg gave her hips a hard tug toward her. Borjin smiled down at the little creature, and gently worked her body back and forth, forcing a good three more inches into her slit. Jes squatted lowered, and licked her lips. Yeap, the little impa's belly showed how deep Zreeg was fucking her. His cock nearly reached her sternum. Fucking hot.

"Whose head?" he asked, gesturing to Scilla's head with his free hand.

"Some bitch named Scilla. She pissed me off, fought me for territory."

Zreeg raised a brow, cast a glance at the head by his doorway, and smiled. "You killed tregeera? You strong."

Jes grinned, stood up, and pat her friend on the shoulder. "Damn right." After a flex of her wings, showing off, she picked up Scilla's head again, and walked off. But before she left, she looked over her shoulder back at Zreeg. "Be careful with her, dumbass. Go any deeper and you'll puncture a lung."

Zreeg shrugged, and groaned deep as he looked back down at the impa on his dick. Lots of trembling and squeaking from her, which only encouraged Zreeg to continue working her on his length, and force another inch into her.

He wouldn't actually puncture one of her lungs. Imps and grems could handle basically any dick size, which was always fun to watch. Jes was tempted to do just that, because it was a guaranteed spectacle when one of the big demons got their hands on one of the little fuckers. But, she had a prior arrangement.

The main chamber in Diogo's cave was large, and a slope of rock had been carved into a seat; not tail friendly, but fine for a devorjin, like Diogo's predecessor, and now Diogo. And the demon himself sat on it, his small eyes pointed down in thought, massive arms of thick muscle resting on the chair's arms. Chains dangled from the ceiling with skulls attached to them, with some chains attached to the throne as well.

Diogo, like most devorjin, didn't bother with armor. The fuck did he need armor for? Skin so dark it was almost pure black, hard as fucking rock, and without any horns, spike, or tail, they were juggernauts, perfect for fighting in tight spaces. And Diogo was bigger than other devorjin, almost ten feet tall, and thick as the God damn mountains he owned.

Normally a succubus and gorgala would be sitting around Diogo's legs, sucking on his dick while he gave orders to visiting demons, like Jes. He spent maybe a total of thirty minutes of the day doing that, probably seven hours getting his dick sucked, and five more hunting and eating. Bailiffs weren't picked for being smart. They were picked for strength, and Diogo was strong. And, to Jes's frustration, just slightly smarter than other devorjin.

Diogo lifted his head, looked at her with his tiny eyes, and rumbled quietly, deep in his chest. The bassy rumble echoed in the huge cavern until Jes felt the vibrations in her bones.

"Scilla," he said, and he gestured to her head, still hanging from Jes's hand.

"Yeah. Tried to kill me."

The bastard lightly scraped some of his talons on the floor, and some of his claws on his stone throne's arm.

"Did she?"

"She did. Sounded like she thought I was stopping her hunt. We got into a tussle. And she was a cocky bitch."

Diogo snorted, hard enough Jes felt the hot air hit her. "Do you expect me to give you her role?"

"No, fuck that, I don't want that job. But I'm claiming kill rights. You know the deal, immunity, and I get to keep the trophy. It was a fair fight."

"You have no witness."

Jes pointed to the puncture marks on her armor, upper stomach, where the bitch had pinned her under her talons. Six talon marks. Only tregeera had six talons.

"It was a fight. She nearly had me. I won." Snarling, Jes spread her wings wide, exposing more of her torn skin. Plus, it was dramatic. This was a kill claim, and devorjin responded best to boasts. "Others have claimed kill rights for less."

"Hmm. True. Very well."

Oh. Well, damn. She was kinda hoping to make a fight out of this. Not that she could beat Diogo in a straight fight, but a yelling match was fair game.

She growled, nodded, and turned her back to him, ready to leave.

"Be careful," he said. "She was supposed to deal with a riiva, one that left Gazra Crag, after killing one of Tacitus's enforcers."

Jes froze. Took a shit lot of effort to not completely freeze though, and she managed to keep her tail flowing behind her.

"Sounds dangerous."

"Keep an eye and ear open for her. Name's Daoka."

"Do I get kill rights for her if I get her?"

"Yes. Tacitus wants her dead, not her stuff. Besides, she has nothing left."

"She has her skull, that's enough." Nodding, she walked off as she hooked her wings over her shoulders, wing claws around her neck, and did her best to keep her face cold and calm so the nearby demons watching wouldn't know how much she'd just lied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking Daoka back to her place wasn't easy. It was high up, and normally Jes would find a tall ruin or something to hop off of, and glide to it. But riiva demons didn't have wings, so they weren't doing that unless Jes abandoned Daoka, and she wasn't going to do that. No way in Hell.

So, that meant a long path winding through mountains, big ass rocks, old ruins, a swim through a shallow red river, and then the hike up Adam's Back. Unlike Thorn Mountain, Adam's Back was just bumpy, lots of boulders and steep cliff faces, but no bloodgrip or whatnot to fuck her up if she misstepped. But, walking a long distance? Ugh, tiring. Her talons did not like, and soon Daoka pulled one of Jes's arms over her shoulders to help carry her, and hold Scilla's head for her.

Hooves. The damn woman had hooves. This trip was easy for her!

They came to a tiny crack in a wall of stone, and Jes guided Daoka through it. A winding path in the dark, lots of different ways to go, each only a couple feet wide, like veins in a mountain. It took ten minutes if you knew the way. It was a death trap if you didn't.

They came out in a cave, with amber lines covering the walls, lighting up their path and hitting Jeskura with a wave of relief.

"Home sweet home, as the humans say." Laughing, she reached behind her and helped Daoka out the final few feet of the tight wall crack. Her new friend clicked several times with excitement as she looked up around her. "Yeah, pretty, isn't it? Lot more amber veins in this mountain than Thorn Mountain. Really catches the glow." Nodding, Jes took Scilla's head, and tossed it aside against a nearby wall. Ka-splat. Laughing again, Jes waited for Daoka to step clear of the wall, before she grabbed hold of a massive bone, and used it as a lever to role a big fucking rock over the crack in the wall. Say one thing for Adam's Back, there were big ass rocks everywhere.

Daoka clicked her admiration, and Jes laughed again as she took the demon's hand, and guided her through the cave. A big cave, lots of alcoves, each about fifteen feet tall, and each well lit with amber veins, all except one: her bedroom. Daoka erupted into excited clicks when she saw it.

"I know! I found this cave years ago, and there was a bed here." Most demons didn't bother with beds, considering the amount of spikes, horns, talons, and claws most of them had. But when Jes found this place, she damn well fucking learned how to sleep on one, because someone put in the effort to make it, in this cave. "I'm guessing someone who worked for Valzanal had it made, maybe as a hideout." Well, that must have been hundreds of years ago. Whoever it'd been, they hadn't shown up in years, so fuck em.

Shrugging, she stepped over to the bed, spread her wings, and sat on its edge. Daoka clicked a few curious sounds at her and gestured to the bed as she walked over, and pressed on it experimentally.

"Nah, it can't be as soft as a human bed. Have you seen what humans make beds with on the surface? This fucker's made with goort leather, and filled with beram skin for the softness, I'm pretty sure." Shrugging, she pat the dark brown and red leather, and motioned for Daoka to sit.

She did, and she clicked like a happy hatchling as its softness molded to her armored ass.

"Heh, yeah. I--" Jes stopped, blinked at her new friend, and sniffed. Daoka tilted her head to the side, before she took a big sniff too, and stood up. Jes followed suit.

Someone else was in the cave.

"Wait, I know that smell. Leos! Leos you here? You Lilith fucker, if you've fucked up my tree." Growling loud enough she knew the bastard could hear her, wherever he was, she marched toward the cave alcove that held the forbidden tree.

Like all forbidden trees, a bunch of amber cut along the ground to reach it, disappearing into its roots. This one was small, and didn't produce fruit very often, but still, it was probably why some demon from the Third War had created this little hideout. Even a small forbidden tree was a great find, if someone could keep it a secret. She could, and Leos could, cause if he didn't, she'd kill him.

Sure enough, a demon stepped out from behind the brown, sharp, leafless tree. He had a smile on his beautiful face, and he leaned against the tree as he folded his arms across his bare chest.

"Jes, hey. Glad to see you're alive."

"Don't give me that shit. You're here to steal a fruit from me."

"Nonsense! I'm here to claim what's yours as mine. I'd heard you went hunting in Thorn Mountain, so naturally, I'd assumed you died. No stealing."

She rolled her eyes, and marched up to the asshole as she settled her wings on her shoulders again. That was enough to let Daoka know this wasn't going to get violent. Probably.

Leos was a volarin, or incubus according to the humans, which meant he was fucking gorgeous, with the body human males wished they had. His head tendrils were long, obsidian, and almost shiny. His skin was a dark hue of reddish purple, darker where the skin was thicker like on any demon, and almost bright where the skin was soft. Gorgeous eyes, vibrant blue, and with a couple bone-colored horns that curled backward from his forehead. A very thin tail coiled around behind him, tipped with a small spade.

Daoka and Jes wore bits of armor made of bone and dark metals, enough to cover their chests, stomachs, biceps and thighs. While Leos, in stereotypical incubus fashion, wore nothing more than a fucking leather skirt that didn't even reach his knees. It's not like armor would help him much; he didn't stand a chance against any real demon that wanted to kill him. So, he used his best tool to keep himself alive: the body of Cain himself.

"Then why hide when you heard me coming?" she asked.

"I didn't realize it was you." He nodded past her to Daoka. "Who's the riiva?"

"This is Daoka. She helped me in Thorn Mountain, and helped me--" Wait, don't tell him. The fewer that know, the better--"treat some wounds, after my fight with Scilla. You'll find her head by the entrance." Jes stepped back and slipped a wing behind the riiva. "Daoka, meet Leos, a useless, conniving wimp. But he's got his uses. And he's a great lay."

Daoka erupted into nervous clicks, and she lowered her head to look at the floor as she squirmed.

That was the second time Daoka showed shyness. Humans were shy. Demons were not. And as the two demons, strong and deadly, stood in front of the weak and helpless incubus, Jeskura couldn't help but notice the softening of Daoka's skin, where the armor didn't cover some of the softer bits. The sight of Leos was turning her on.

Fuck, that was just too damn cute, and hot.

Jes winked at Leos while Daoka was busy looking down. The incubus raised a brow at her, but said nothing, expression quickly returning to its usual, seductive, pleasing, frustratingly enticing norm.

"Dao, the cave has a scrying pool too, just down that way and to the right. Wanna check it out?"

Dao chirped excitement, broke into a big smile, and hopped down the path. Perfect. Jes came up to Leos and leaned in for a whisper.

"What's this about?" he said.

"I like her. A lot."

Leos raised a brow, before he walked over to her bed and sat down. "Oh?" Unlike Jes, whose talons lightly tapped and scraped as she walked, or Dao, whose hooves clop clopped, Leos had human feet, aside from some short, dark claws. His steps were silent. Say one thing for incubi and succubi, they could be sneaky when they wanted to be.

She followed him, sat beside him, and whispered, "She could have let me die, but she didn't. She even shared food with me. She's fun. Easily excited. And I think... she might be a little shy."

"Shy?"

"Shy. You saw the way she reacted to you, you fucking slut. So, you are going to make her night."

He grinned at her, the cocky bastard, and licked his lips in that slow, sensual, subtle way only human mouths could; sharp teeth got in the way. "Am I?"

"Yeap. Or I'm going to hurt you for trying to take my shit." She held out one of her hands in front of her, and made sure to give him a good showing of her three-inch claws.

He put up his hands in surrender, smile unwavering. "Fine fine. She was pretty damn cute."

"Don't give me that. You'll fuck any demon with a female reflection."

"I can't help that I like demons of female form. I am a demon of culture, after all."

~~♥♥♥~~

She rolled her eyes, stood up, and undressed. Which Leos loved of course, the asshole. But, much as he was an asshole, he was her asshole, a conniving fucker, but he'd never done her wrong. And he was a great lay; being a volarin, of course he was.

When other demons looked at Jeskura with a need to fuck, she might reciprocate, might not. Really depended on context and if the demon did something for her sex drive. But an incubus? His inviting blue gaze was warm and perfect, and she tried to ignore it as she exposed more and more of her body to him. She knew it was pointless. Every time she got undressed around him, she was aroused before the final bit of armor came off. Tonight was no different. By the time she'd gotten the black, metal chest plate off her, they were both aroused, and Leos tossed the skirt aside as he watched her.