A Taste of Hell: Jeskura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeskura had large breasts for a gorgala, which Leos complimented and massaged incessantly, every chance he could get. Like any demon, her soft skin grew softer when aroused and the color brightened; in her case and for most demons, brightened to red. The insides of the arms and thighs, the chest and stomach, the front of the neck, even the face a little, all of it shifted color to announce that she was ready to fuck. Her nipples and areola swelled, becoming a blood red color darker than the skin around them.

For demons with a male reflection, the effect was more obvious. They had all the same skin color changes and skin softening that demons with female tilts did, but also, they grew dicks. Normally hidden inside their thick skin, their skin softened and a dick and balls came right on out to play, pumping full of blood.

Leos smiled at her, leaned back on her bed, and slipped his fingers around his cock. With slow strokes he worked the massive length, and Jes quickly wrapped her wings around herself like a cloak to hide how fucking arousing that was. Despite looking mostly human, Leos was a demon, and that meant a huge dick; Dao was in for a treat.

"Daoka, wanna come here a sec?" Jes checked her wings, making sure they hid her body. Being naked wouldn't spoil the surprise, but a body glowing red and demanding sex might.

Daoka hopped back out of the cave, clicking and chirping content noises. Must have enjoyed taking a peek into the human world, excited to the point she came over to them and reached them before she realized something was up. She looked at Jes and tilted her head to the side, before looking at Leos, squeak-clicked once, and quickly lowered her head. Lots of nervous clicks followed, each growing quieter and quieter than the last, and Jes chuckled. So damn cute.

"Daoka, you've really helped me out, and so far you've been awesome. Least I can do is pay you back with a little of my favorite activities." She came up behind the riiva, and unfolded her wings. Dao looked over her shoulder, and clicked nervously, growing louder as she realized Jes was naked like Leos, and blood red on all her soft parts. "Don't think I haven't noticed how you were looking at Leos." She set her hands on Dao's shoulders, and undid the clasps holding her breastplate snug against her skin.

Dao let out a whimpering click, and put her claws against the breastplate, holding it in place.

Leos laughed, got up, and walked over to them, giant dick dangling in front of his thighs as he moved. "Uncouth swine, you're scaring her."

"What the fuck, uncouth swine? Don't make me kick your ass, dick-with-legs."

The incubus rolled his eyes, and batted a hand at her gently. She frowned daggers at him, but did as told and stepped away from Daoka. Smiling with that sexy, too human and too handsome smile, he took Dao's hands by the thumb claw, and gently pulled her toward him. She clicked a hundred little, quiet, nervous clicks, like a fresh riiva hatchling, and kept her hands where they were to keep her breastplate up. Which meant she had to step forward to keep from falling over as Leos pulled on her, and she came closer to the incubus.

His tail slithered around and nudged against Dao's leg. "She doesn't understand, Dao. All she knows are brutish types."

"Ha. You're as brutish as a gremlin, Leos." Fucking asshole.

Leos grinned at her, but his smile softened as his eyes looked back to Dao. "You're not as rough and tumble as the other demons, are you?"

Dao lowered her head, and shook it. Leos had to lean back a bit to keep her horns from hitting him.

"Well, I can assure you, I'll be gentle... r." Chuckling again, he pulled on her hands more, and again she had to keep moving forward to keep the breastplate on. But when he reached the bed and sat, she finally succumbed and let her breastplate fall.

Leos and Jes both groaned, good groans, excited and damn horny groans. Jes had large breasts, but Dao had enormous breasts, like, succubus-level tits. Poor girl probably struggled to breathe in that breastplate, considering how form fitting it was.

"God damn," Jes said. "No wonder you were embarrassed. Never seen a pair of tits like that on a riiva."

Dao turned and clicked at her angrily, but they were weak, tiny clicks, meaning little. Jes grinned at the girl, and as she did, walked up to her back, and helped Leos remove armor from her new friend. Again Dao clicked nervously, but didn't stop the incubus as he undid the clasp holding up her black metal leggings. Clink, clank, clonk, bits and pieces of the heavy, thick armor fell away, each taking some time as Jes made sure to slide the pieces up and off Dao's skin with care, avoiding hitting her knee and elbow spikes.

Jes gulped, and groaned. "Oh yeah. You're secretly a succubus, just got hatched in the wrong body, right?" How a riiva came out of Gazra Crag with a body like this, Jes had no idea, but it was clear from getting a getting a good look at her that Dao would have given any succubus a run for their resonance. Jes was built for war. Dao was built for fucking, with curvy thighs and a tight little waist, wide hips, and an hourglass figure that was fucking insane. And the way her huge tits hung and pressed against her chest with their weight was God damn glorious.

From how red the soft parts of Dao's body were, she was so horny, she must have been going out of her God damn mind. Her large, crimson nipples were beyond swollen, areola engorged and begging to have a set of lips on them. Even her vulva were swollen, puffy and almost glowing red, tiny lips hidden inside the wet flesh.

"Leos! Don't work your mojo on her without her permission."

The incubus threw up his hands. "I haven't done anything."

Jes frowned at him and pointed a claw at his chest. "Swear to God?"

Leos laughed, and drew a cross over his chest. "Cross my heart and swear to die."

Well, damn. Jes grinned at Dao, who squirmed and squirmed some more, raising her arms to cover her breasts -- failing horribly -- and her slit. Didn't really mean much. Leos and Jes could smell arousal all over her.

"That body!" Leos said, licking his lips, and he walked closer. "As fit as any riiva, but wow those curves. Volara indeed. I can't--"

Jes shoved Leos onto the bed, and poked him in the chest with her tail. "Hey, she's my friend! No touch. Now lie back and keep your hands under your back. If you move, I will kick you out and let that fujara bitch you pissed off have you."

Leos gulped, eyes wide, and did as ordered. Despite the shut down, the man's giant cock remained unchanged, and it was big enough, and just barely soft enough, that the huge thing flopped down on his abs past his navel. God damn.

Dao, still squirming, looked between the two of them, and clicked a few times, confused.

Jes laughed, winked at Dao, and stepped behind her. Dao clicked nervously, but Jes took her new friend's wrists into her hands, and slowly guided Dao's arms down off her body.

"Don't worry. Leos and I fuck all the time, and he's a good listener." Jes stepped forward, forcing Dao to come closer to the bed, and closer, and closer. If she wanted to break away, she could have, easily. Riiva were strong as fuck. But Jes could feel the heat coming off her, and the smell of need and desire dripping off her, way more than Jes. Girl wanted to fuck, even if she was embarrassed, and Jes was itching to help her.

Jes guided Dao onto the bed from behind. They knelt around Leos's legs and crawled forward, Jes still holding Dao's wrists and literally guiding them. Dao's clicks softened, and turned into chittery mewls when Jes let go of her, set her claws on Dao's hips, and guided the girl down to sit on the bottom of Leo's fat dick, pinning it to his abs with her pussy.

"Bet that feels good," Jes said. With Dao sitting down, Jes knelt upright on her knees on the bed from behind her, and peeked over the riiva's shoulder. Past the valley between two giant tits, and down past Dao's flat stomach, she could see where Leos's cock spread the riiva's puffy slit.

Dao clicked anxiously, and tilted her head to look -- much as a riiva can look -- back at Jes, careful of her horns. Jes laughed, and pushed her friend's hips forward, earning trilling, high-pitched clicks, as the woman's spread pussy dragged along Leos's cock. And when Jes pulled her back, the woman's body left a coating of juices on the incubus.

"God damn you are a horny thing," she said.

"Agreed. I--"

Jes snapped her tail around and slapped the incubus in the chest. "Quiet you."

Leos rolled his eyes, but nodded.

Daoka chittered a few times, lifted her hands in front of her, and fiddled with her claws. Naturally, Jes took her wrists again, and set Dao's hands on Leos's chest, earning a few more excited clicks from her. It was the first time she'd genuinely touched the man with her hands, and incubi had the sexiest God damn muscles that felt so damn good.

Sure enough, Daoka purred, and lightly pressed her claws against the man's pectorals. A second later, she slowly inched her hips forward on her own, before bringing them back again in a slow, heavy motion she put her weight into. A few strokes was enough to completely drench the incubus, and earn groans of pleasure from him, groans that must have sparked something in Doaka, cause she rubbed herself back and forth faster and faster. It didn't matter how inexperienced or embarrassed a demon might be, once they got into the motion, everything became natural.

Kneeling up and looking down over Dao's shoulder, it was easy to see how much her friend's giant tits were bouncing around. So naturally, Jes cupped her hands underneath Daoka's breasts from behind, and held them steady, like a good friend should. Daoka clicked excitedly a few times, but didn't stop grinding on Leos's dick; Jes fondling her breasts barely registered. Groaning, Jes's cupping hands turned into massaging hands, and she gently squeezed the enormous, heavy, supple pillows. Her fingers found Dao's nipples, and she teased them with her fingertips, careful with her claws as she caressed her friend's swollen areola.

Of course, despite how horny Daoka obviously was, Leos came first. He half closed his eyes and smiled up at Dao as his cock flexed underneath her, and a gush of his thick white cum flooded over his upper abs and sternum. After the first squirt, the following gushes came out slower but with just as much volume, flowing from his cock's fat head down onto his abs, filling in the gorgeous indents of the muscles. Dao slowed, but didn't stop, and she clicked happily as she inched herself up to Leos's glans, before easing herself back until her drenched slit reached the base of his length, earning another heavy wave of cum from the incubus. So much cum, it was enough to start dripping off the sides of his waist, overflowing his abs.

"Hot damn, Daoka. You milked him like a... well, a succubus."

Slowly, Dao turned her head again and pointed her eyeless, beautiful face at Jes, and clicked hungrily. Shyly, but hungrily.

Jes laughed. "Alright. Kneel up."

Dao, shivering with what must have been a mix of nervousness and excitement, knelt up, weight on her knees. Jes reached underneath her, took Leos's -- fucking soaked -- cock into her hand, and pointed it up. With her other hand, she grasped Dao's hip, and helped guide the riiva down onto the incubus's cock. Jes couldn't see, but she could feel how Leos's cock flexed and tightened as his glans spread Dao's slit wide, and Dao purred deep little chitters as she sank herself down.

Jes held on long enough for Leos's cock to not slip out, before she crawled out from behind Dao, around her, up onto Leos, and turned to face her new friend. With a big smile, she set her knees outside Leos's arms, and sat down on his face.

Dao sat back, surprised by Jeskura's new position. Sitting back also caused Dao to take the incubus's cock to the hilt, and she clicked a few times, loudly, and sucked in a breath as she looked down. A small bump cut up along her abs, reaching a little past her belly button. An incubus didn't have the dick of a borjin or anything, but that didn't mean it wasn't huge.

Her hanging open mouth was too cute. Jes laughed, and wiggled her hips, rubbing her pussy down onto Leos's lips. But to get the perfect position, she had to lean forward, and set her hands on Daoka's knees. Dao clicked several times, not sure what was happening, but her clicks turned into more quiet, chittering purrs, as Jes let out a deep, growling groan, when Leos opened his mouth enough to devour her clit with the better angle. It was familiar pleasure, and very much welcomed, tingling sparks that spread outward from her swollen clit with almost painful bliss as the incubus licked her.

"Yeah. He's gonna make me cum in minutes. Fucker knows what I like." After another groan, Jes slid her right hand up Dao's knee, up her stomach, up onto one of her breasts, and she gently teased one of her large, swollen nipples with the smooth side of a claw. "How about you?"

Dao clicked a few times, and squirmed a little. Jes leaned in closer, and Dao squirmed a little more. Ah, so Jeskura's closeness was making the riiva get all excited? Fucking hot. With an evil grin, Jes set her hands on Dao's hips, and pulled her closer. Dao chittered, sudden forward motion forcing her to grab Jes's arms for balance. Jes helped lift her a bit too, before she pushed Dao back down balls deep on the incubus's cock.

Dao let out gasping clicks, high pitched and full of trembles. Jes bounced her a few more times, and stared at her friend's enormous breasts jiggling everywhere as Dao melted into the rhythm. But Jes's eyes drifted up to stare at Dao's gasping mouth, as the riiva came.

Leos groaned into Jes's clit, a sound she recognized. Dao was clenching on him hard enough to nearly hurt him, but she knew the fucker loved it. The riiva certainly did. More of her juices trickled out of her spread pussy and onto the incubus's smooth pelvis, but Jes made sure to bounce Dao a few more times anyway, earning some desperate clicking squeaks from her. Jes loved it when Leos got a few strokes in while she came, and apparently, so did Dao. So naturally Jes bounced her again, and again, Dao's grip on her wrists tightening, and her clicks melting away as her pussy utterly soaked the man underneath her.

Of course, Leos didn't stop licking Jes during this; fucker knew better than to stop unless she told him to. It didn't take long for Jes to melt into her own orgasm, and she struggled to keep her eyes open and watching Dao, as the pleasure shocks exploded outward from her clit. Leos slowed his licks to almost nothing, and Jes struggled to hold still as her muscles clenched, forcing her to shift slightly, and rub her now way-too-sensitive clit on the incubus's tongue.

Her eyes snapped open, as Dao let out some purring chitters, set her hands around Jes's shoulders, and pulled her forward. Jes was still mid orgasm, but now suddenly had to compensate for the position. She flared her wings for balance, tail sliding over Leos's face as she knelt forward, ass up, hands planting hard into Dao's hips so she didn't fall forward and bang her forehead into Dao's. And Dao being a riiva, she'd definitely win a headbutting competition. Jes tried to get back, and--

Dao kissed her.

Jes blinked, unable to see anything but Dao's big, black bone plate that covered where eyes should have been, and the two huge horns coiling up past their foreheads and back over Dao's head. But if Dao noticed Jes's surprise, it didn't stop her. She kissed her, and kissed her, and hugged her as she did.

Well, holy shit.

Jes smiled into Dao's sharp lips, but before she could say anything, a deep groan forced its way up from her belly. She managed to pull back her head and glare at the bastard behind her, who'd taken his hands out from under his back, and had slipped three fingers into her pussy. And because the bastard knew her too damn well, he wasted no time, and drove his fingers down against her g-spot, while his other hand spread fingers over her vulva, massaging her wet lips and caressing her hyper sensitive clit.

"Oh you fucker, I'm going to--" She clenched hard, and struggled to keep upright as new pleasure tremors shot through her, boiling up and out from her insides, and coursing through her like waves, straight into her chest and legs until her toes and claws curled. Juices flowed out of her, over Leos's hands, and a little part of her hoped the asshole drowned, as he continued to finger her, harder.

Dao purred, and pulled her closer, pressing their chests together as the riiva buried her lips in more kisses. And as she did, she shifted her hips back and forth, probably desperate for another orgasm, while Jes did her best to manage the current one her bastard friend was inflicting on her.

She did not expect Dao to kiss her. Sure, Dao had been unusually nice to her this whole time, but into her? Like, into into her? She'd expected Dao to throw herself at Leos once he got his dick in her, but not at Jes.

Jes smiled into Dao's kiss, and relaxed her wings as she leaned forward, squashing her breasts into her friend's as Dao insisted on hugging her as close as the position allowed. Leos finally stopped, and once Jes got some control of her trembling muscles, she sat on the incubus's cum-soaked abs, and got a good grip on Dao's hips again. Dao held on, hugging her, and kissing her relentlessly, as Jes helped bounce her on Leo's dick until the riiva's cum trickled down her thighs.

Ok, new development. She liked this riiva. She liked her a lot. A lot lot. It didn't matter if Dao pissed off Tacitus. No way she was letting Daoka get hurt, not now, not ever.

~~//♥♥♥~~